Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

3 Pages<123
Hugabug Offline
#61 Posted : Tuesday, October 05, 2010 10:33:09 AM(UTC)
Hugabug

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 542 time(s) in 238 post(s)
kaleidoscope wrote:
Of course, if you're going to talk about sneeches you gotta stay til the end. http://www.youtube.com/w...3Jb4&feature=related BigGrin

This is great!!! Both Circle and Non-Circle members should be reqiured to watch this before we can log into the MB.
Maybe that would stop all this silliness.
Ol' Dr. Seuss...... a very wise man!!
~LN Offline
#62 Posted : Tuesday, October 05, 2010 10:33:16 AM(UTC)
~LN

United States

Was thanked: 859 time(s) in 722 post(s)
This is just my opinion.. I think is great that ProvoCraft made this Blog for the people who joined the circle, they deserve something for the money they paid. No I did not join at this time, will I later? not sure.
This board is free and I love coming here .

And I thank provo craft for it!
 1 user thanked ~LN for this useful post.
Lilygirl on 10/5/2010(UTC)
Snowmanlover Offline
#63 Posted : Tuesday, October 05, 2010 10:43:55 AM(UTC)
Snowmanlover

Was thanked: 135 time(s) in 111 post(s)
I'm not a member, is it different? Am I missing anything?

Barb
Please check out my blog for huge clearance sales today!
NO_Mom Offline
#64 Posted : Tuesday, October 05, 2010 11:10:03 AM(UTC)
NO_Mom

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
okieladybug wrote:
Expensive? Maybe...

Unfair? Not in my opinion

I joined the Circle for the quarter. I paid $80 for my quarterly membership. It has been the best $80 I spent. I joined because I wanted to take part in the forum since the old board was so slow. I also joined because I wanted to check out the exclusive carts. I wanted to see the blog, webinars (which are suppose to start soon), and live chat (hasn't happened yet).

I figured I was getting a cart and since I will pay between 30-35 bucks for a cart that knocked my membership down to around $50. Well for that $50 I was able to get a Expression for my school, make great new friends, win a Gypsy (which will go to someone else), get some extra reward points and win a cruise.

When I decided to join there were some Lites I was wanting, I decided to forgo those and get my membership. I also figured I could not order pizza a few times in the 3 months time and have the money also.

CRAP, i didn't know they were giving E's to your school. I would love to do this for my kids school! Dang, I hope they do this again. That would make me reconsider. Hmmm! Thanks, Okie!
ConstanceShortel Offline
#65 Posted : Tuesday, October 05, 2010 11:24:37 AM(UTC)
ConstanceShortel

Was thanked: 1187 time(s) in 856 post(s)
I'd like to have a cabin in the mountains and not have to work full time, but I can't afford that either.

Good for people you can. I hope they enjoy.
cricutgrammy Offline
#66 Posted : Tuesday, October 05, 2010 11:26:19 AM(UTC)
cricutgrammy

Was thanked: 118 time(s) in 81 post(s)
CHOICES DETERMINE OUTCOME..............LIKE ANY OTHER PRODUCT OR SERVICE FROM ANY OTHER COMPANY YOU CAN CHOOSE TO BUY IT OR NOT...BUT BASHING OF THE CIRCLE AND IT'S MEMBERS BECAUSE THEY CHOOSE TO JOIN THE CIRCLE MAKES NO SENSE TO ME WHATS SO EVER...IT SOUNDS LIKE ALOT OF BITTERNESS OR JEALOUSY OR SOMETHING ELSE I AM NOT SURE WHICH OR WHAT..WHY YOU WOULD SAY ITS DIVIDING THE CRAFT COMMUNITY WHY IS THAT?...MOST PEOPLE HAVE MORE TO FOCUS ON IN LIFE AND CRAFTING THAN BASHING THE CRICUT CIRCLE. MY BEST ADVISE GO SCRAPBOOK OR MAKE A CARD OR ANOTHER TYPE OF CRAFT DO SOMETHING NICE FOR SOMEONE..REFOCUS YOUR ATTENTIONS AND ENERGY INTO SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE AND DON'T WORRY ABOUT THE CRICUT CIRCLE SO MUCH AND IT'S MEMBERS AND WHAT THEY ARE DOING...UNLESS OF COARSE YOU WANT TO JOIN IN THE FUN...YOU ARE ALWAYS WELCOME TO JOIN THE CRICUT CIRCLE OF FRIENDS..AND WE WOULD WELCOME YOU WITH OPEN ARMS.Cool

Edited by user Tuesday, October 05, 2010 11:28:25 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

grannyscrapping Offline
#67 Posted : Tuesday, October 05, 2010 12:14:50 PM(UTC)
grannyscrapping

Was thanked: 123 time(s) in 58 post(s)
I'm not a circle member and it does not bother me at all.

I just am so glad to have everyone here sharing their ideas and comments.
cricutgrammy Offline
#68 Posted : Tuesday, October 05, 2010 12:55:24 PM(UTC)
cricutgrammy

Was thanked: 118 time(s) in 81 post(s)
Me too ..thats what this should be about combing message boards sharing thoughts and ideas about a craft we love...why do some have to look for fault I do not know...I don't see the circle dividing anyone and its a shame some take it that way. This was strictly a business move on the part of PC and alot of us who joined liked the idea............and joined...........you can too it's about choices and what you want to spend your hard earned dollars on..........
~tallulah~ Offline
#69 Posted : Tuesday, October 05, 2010 1:00:33 PM(UTC)
~tallulah~

Was thanked: 343 time(s) in 247 post(s)
BirdsofaFeather wrote:

Dear talulah, I would just like to make a small comment on your response, since you choose to take the most negative part of my comment then add my signature at the bottom and leave out the more positive aspect of my post. I don't have a problem with your comment I just want to clarify in case someone who is reading this did not go through everyones comments and may think that is what I only posted. In my original post I was just trying to explain my first response to the circle. Love

the reason i only quoted that part of your post was because that was the part i was commenting on; that i feel that pc didn't create the circle as an insult to anyone and that i feel that any product pc comes out with is a pay to play thing.

why take up the room to add your whole post when i wasn't commenting on anything else in it...and when anyone can read your post in it's entirety?

i didn't add your signature...i quoted what you posted. the board does that automatically.

i realize you said that was how you felt at first.

i can't see why my quoting and comments would make for such a reply. it certainly wasn't made to put you down...just commenting on what you posted.
Huh

Edited by user Tuesday, October 05, 2010 1:01:48 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

BirdsofaFeather Offline
#70 Posted : Tuesday, October 05, 2010 1:50:48 PM(UTC)
BirdsofaFeather

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered

Was thanked: 20 time(s) in 12 post(s)
Thank you talula, I didn't realize that the computer did it auto. I did just want to clarify incase somebody new did not read the whole post. Mine was a lenghty comment but I was hoping to encourage anyone who was not sure about the Circle to give it a try! I hope I accomplished this without offending anyone. Sometimes things are just not cut and dry for everyone. I have learned so much since entering this new adventure and I love the blog. I'm still new to all of this even though I've been a member for sometime I'm just now getting involved. For those of you who are not sure, just give it a try! For me it was a journey! Everyone will have to make up there own mind as to what is right for them. But at least give it a chance, I did.Love
KellyW Offline
#71 Posted : Tuesday, October 05, 2010 3:06:51 PM(UTC)
KellyW

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered

Was thanked: 3503 time(s) in 1152 post(s)
GreatNanny wrote:
Come on, Ladies....................enough is enough.

BigGrin You go girl!