Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

redrose Offline
#1 Posted : Wednesday, November 20, 2013 10:32:06 AM(UTC)
redrose

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 39 time(s) in 34 post(s)
I got a file and then when I went their it shows all the pages but how do you get each page so I can cut it please need help bad '
Olivia'sNana Offline
#2 Posted : Friday, November 22, 2013 4:53:28 AM(UTC)
Olivia'sNana

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 769 time(s) in 347 post(s)
you can see each page by itself by clicking on all but one of the green eyeballs that is in the mat layers tab at the top of your virtual mat. Clicking on the green eyeball will gray it out and hide that layer, click it again to turn back green and it reappears. If the project has been zoomed out to make all of the mat area visible, it may have stacked the tabs to where you can't see them all. If this is the case, click the zoom in and it will spread the tabs back out across the top of the virtual mat or click on the arrow at the end of the mat tabs to scroll through them.

Once you have your mat loaded for whichever virtual mat layer you want to cut, you should be able to click on cut and it will take you to the cut screen. It will automatically show you the first mat layer, if that is the one you want to cut, then just proceed to cut. When finished, it will prompt you to cut the next layer and the next and so on. If you want to cut only a specific layer, select it in the drop down box at the top of the cut screen. It does not matter if your mats are in view or not (eyeballs on/off), it will prompt you to cut or not each mat layer. You can skip a layer by using the left/right arrows right under the cut mat or cut them in the order that it prompts you. Once one mat is finished cutting, push unload at the bottom right of the cutting screen, load your next mat bu clicking the load mat button at the bottom of the cutting screen and so on. (don't use the buttons on your machine for this, use the buttons on the cutting screen)

I hope I am understanding your question and this helps you out.

Edited by user Friday, November 22, 2013 4:55:22 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified