Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

mandy5d0a8fbf Offline
#1 Posted : Monday, October 21, 2013 12:52:43 AM(UTC)
mandy5d0a8fbf

Groups: Registered

Hi,

I purchased a Cricut Mini yesterday and came home all excited to make some Christmas Cards.

So here I am the next day, having got nowhere and considering returning the machine.

It seems none of the cool stuff I saw on the US version of the website works on the UK site.

Clicking the Buy button in Craft Room just takes me to the UK home page.

If I manually add stuff to my basket, as soon as I click Checkout I get logged out, if I try and log in again it just takes me back to the basket and logs me out.

I've had to go the US site to log in and post on here, on the UK site as soon as I go the message board I get logged out.

If I click the Register Product page I get a 'Page not found' error.

I've tried purchasing through the US site but it only works with US addresses. All I want is a didgital download - why is this so difficult!?!

Any help would be gratefully accepted, or the machine will have to go back :(

Mandy

(Using Chrome on a Mac running OSX10.8.5)
bunnywomen11eb3c9e6 Offline
#2 Posted : Sunday, November 03, 2013 12:26:56 PM(UTC)
bunnywomen11eb3c9e6

Groups: Registered

Hi,
Im from the UK also and have had all the same problems as you, have also had to log in through American site to post in here.
In regards to buying the digi downloads It is not possible in the uk at the moment.
I wanted to buy the Halloween rental bundle and tried through American site and no joy cos of UK address so then i tried UK and it kept rejecting payment so after many emails to and from provo craft i finally had to call them and they informed me that they have problems with the UK site so purchasing from this website is not possible at the moment, they are trying to get it sorted but dont know how long it will take .
Sorry its not better news but at least now you know Sad
Anoushka