Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

jenna_rainey4a3eda2c Offline
#1 Posted : Sunday, July 07, 2013 9:01:16 PM(UTC)
jenna_rainey4a3eda2c

Groups: Registered

Okay so this may sound strange, but I am having trouble with letters with a center a, e, p,o,ect... When these letters touch another letter the center disappears and will not cut. Does anyone have any problem with this or do you have a solution that will work?
Adcock11143f499861 Offline
#2 Posted : Sunday, July 07, 2013 9:48:31 PM(UTC)
Adcock11143f499861

Groups: Registered

I am having the same problem with CCR. I was making a picture frame mat with Ornamental Iron 2 welding designs along with words. It would fill in the centers of some of the letters sometimes, and fill in the whole frame at other times. I finally got it to look right, but when I went to cut it, the preview was showing the spaces filled in. I could cancel the cut, and go back to the design, and it would look correct. I was so frustrated, I deleted my 2-3 hours of designing. I'm new to this whole thing (actually I hijacked my wife's Cricut)
scrapalette Offline
#3 Posted : Monday, July 08, 2013 10:55:13 AM(UTC)
scrapalette

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
United States

Was thanked: 18452 time(s) in 8201 post(s)
There do appear to be some gltiches in welding in CCR. If your images/letters overlap too much, they won't weld properly. Sometimes, just moving one of the images/letters a little bit will solve the problem. Sometimes, grouping the images will solve the weld issue. And sometimes, I've moved the image to another part of the mat {which I found accidentally when I was going to start over} will fix it.

But, whenever you have a problem, use the Feedback option to let PC know. The more info they have, the easier it will be for them to narrow down the issue and fix it.