Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

43 Pages«<3637383940>»
DebbieScraps Offline
#1111 Posted : Thursday, January 30, 2014 4:58:25 AM(UTC)
DebbieScraps

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 165 time(s) in 161 post(s)
Anybody else watch Sons of Anarchy? So many people kept telling me to watch it but it did not really appeal, eventually after my son telling me repeatedly I gave it a try and much to my surprise I am really enjoying it LOL LOL LOL I have learnt never to say never!!!
Jen (AKA rihelgrl) Offline
#1112 Posted : Thursday, January 30, 2014 8:37:43 AM(UTC)
Jen (AKA rihelgrl)

Was thanked: 104 time(s) in 79 post(s)
oh, I love Sons of Anarchy. I think it is very well written. I care about so many of the characters and what happens to them. LOL
Shelly Offline
#1113 Posted : Thursday, January 30, 2014 9:59:05 AM(UTC)
Shelly

United States

Was thanked: 282 time(s) in 246 post(s)
Sharon - Your banner is really cute! Hope you get lots of people at your open house!

Debbie - Nope, I haven't watched that show. I'm really hooked on Scandal and Blacklist. I have a few others I like to watch, but these are my favorite. I probably watch too much TV.

Another dreary day here. Got Joy's storm last night. Not sure if we will get more snow here or not, but I think we will get some. Good thing is, there is supposed to be lots in the mountains.

Hoping to get the ambition to go downstairs (its cold down there), and see if I can make a dent in my messy craft room and sewing room. Over Christmas, it all got so bad. Now I need to straighten things back up. Would like to work on some things, but haven't because I look in there and see the mess and decide to do it another day.

Have a great day.
joyfullycrafting Offline
#1114 Posted : Thursday, January 30, 2014 11:57:08 AM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Was thanked: 1392 time(s) in 1102 post(s)
For some reason I can't see any pictures on my tablet. Angry I really wanted to see the minion hats!

Jen, I like to knit. My stash of yarn almost equals my stash of paper.

I have not heard of Sons of Anarchy. Is it a cable show? We don't have cable. But I am with Shelly. We are hooked on Blacklist. It is usually quuite intense.

The sun is out. I guessnit has been a while since that has happened.

I am almost unpacked. I am taking a tea and tablet break. Laugh And now DH is asking when we are going to Kate's. Blink I don't want to leave home again but Kate is moving into a house from an apartment and wants her piano.
BingoLady Offline
#1115 Posted : Thursday, January 30, 2014 12:28:01 PM(UTC)
BingoLady

Was thanked: 914 time(s) in 614 post(s)
Hello to all of you, Ihope all of you are doing fine.

Jen, so cute the little hats.

Shelly, thanks for asking, no they have'nt been able to come and hook up the
computer.Angry They have been working to many hours. I just hope this old one
keeps working. My SIL keeps telling me I can do it myself, but that is one thing
I don't mess with.

Sharon, that is so scary, now I,m afraid to use my Debit cards.
I like the banners you made came out very nice.

Debbie, I don't watch to much TV, or go the moveis. I read and sew and crochet.
And of course make my cards. Oh I like to watch Wheel of fortune and Price is Right.LOL
Have a good day to all of you.

Joy , have a nice tea break, enjoy the day. The weather here is so wonderful.

Edited by user Thursday, January 30, 2014 12:31:14 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

lv2scrap02 Offline
#1116 Posted : Thursday, January 30, 2014 5:10:02 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Was thanked: 1229 time(s) in 952 post(s)
Hi Girls,

Nice to meet you Jen my name is Nancy. You are keeping busy with all your crafts. they came out cute Hope you get a job soon

Sharon.. too bad about your credit card thankfully it is all being taken care of. Pretty banner I see you are on a Fox kick cute

Joy.. it must feel good to be home again how is Nick doing??

Shelly... my favorite shows are also Black List and Scandal and Betrayal now I am hooked on Ryine on the CW network

Debbie .. I couldn't seem to find Sons of Anarchy I know I remember seeing in the TV listing but looked at all the cable networks and reg. TV.

Lydia.. I hook up all my computers usually they have a quick start guide with photos. Well hopefully soon. I think you were the one that mentioned cash from now on. I am right with you I will only charge on line no more using credit cards in stores.

Abigail has been keeping me busy I still haven't made my children's Valentine cards!!

I have been looking for a crib/toddler bed/day bed ( all in one) for Abigail in my bedroom. in all the stores when I find one I can't find the mattress that fits, very frustrating

Yesterday I had bowling and I haven't bowled in awhile did good we won 2 games.

Well have a good night all

Jen (AKA rihelgrl) Offline
#1117 Posted : Thursday, January 30, 2014 7:25:58 PM(UTC)
Jen (AKA rihelgrl)

Was thanked: 104 time(s) in 79 post(s)
Nice to meet you too, Nancy.

Joy, My husband thinks that I have a lot of yarn, but I don't really. The minion hats are really easy. I really have not made many hats until I got laid off. I have made at least a dozen Minion hats and some double pompom hats that turned out really good. Especially considering that I did not have a pattern for them. I want to start working on another sweater because I have kind of been a lazy knitter, having only made one sweater. I just need to get up the nerve to by a lot of one kind of yarn, which can be expensive.

FYI, Sons of Anarchy is available on Netflix if anyone is interested. It is a good show.
Recently I have been watching a show called Falling Skys. This is my new favorite.
SandraB. Offline
#1118 Posted : Thursday, January 30, 2014 9:20:47 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
Canada

Was thanked: 240 time(s) in 204 post(s)
quickly read everyone's notes but my head is a bit full of a cold right now. Plus we just got finished with a new financial advisor and my head is spinning from thatLOL!

Sharon: love your banner, good luck with your open house. Glad you got your cc fixed up, hope the interview goes well

Jen: hope you find work soon. You sure have been busy with crafts, love your hats! My dh calls my craftroom "the warehouse"LOL! Lately I've been knitting those ruffly scarves and my leftover odds balls of wool I've been knitting into squares for Michael's Blanket Canada project

Nancy: good luck finding a new bed for Abigail

Joy: it has turned cold here and is supposed to stay for another 10 days or soMad!

Lydia: sure do hope you get your new puter hooked up soon

Debbie: I don't know as if I've heard of that show either. Has it cooled off any yet?

Shelly: were you able to get your room cleaned up at all?

Long day at school tomorrow as it's a PD day and we are doing a first aid course all day

Take care everyone, happy craftingBigGrin
lv2scrap02 Offline
#1119 Posted : Friday, January 31, 2014 1:46:34 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Sandra feel better soon

Busy week here people coming in and out for visits

Planned on doing my childrens valentine cards and Alex was off from school and decided he missed Steve's pancakes and asked if he can come for breakfast at 10am so abby went donw for her nap we all had a second breakfast he stayed then Abby woke up from her nap and now hannah is here.

So hoping tonight I can play alittle.

OK I found Sons of Ararchy on FX station but they don't have the re runs or it is not on Demand!!

I watch to many shows as it is.

This is crazy now they say Yahoo has been compromised!

Have a good day all
joyfullycrafting Offline
#1120 Posted : Friday, January 31, 2014 6:04:25 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Hi. Just a quick check-in. I have not been healthy today. No details. You don't want to hear them. Still not good. Blech.

I did finally get my box of yarn that was in Megan`s car. Two sweater kits and two jigsaw puzzles. Both the same puzzle, one for Meg and one for me. Santa kneeling in front of the stable. It is very pretty.

Who knows when I will knit the sweaters. Or put the puzzle together!Flapper
DebbieScraps Offline
#1121 Posted : Saturday, February 01, 2014 1:39:22 AM(UTC)
DebbieScraps

Was thanked: 165 time(s) in 161 post(s)
Shelly, I also love Scandal, can't wait for that to start up again. I have not watched Blacklist but a friend has it and I have asked her to let me have a few episodes to watch to see what I think.

My son came home with a big bunch of flowers for me last night as a thank you for everything that I have done for him, it made my day Love

Temperatures are back up again this weekend, hopefully the aircon will be fixed on Tuesday!!
lv2scrap02 Offline
#1122 Posted : Saturday, February 01, 2014 2:17:03 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Joy feel better... no matter who you talk to is sick with their stomach

Debbie.. another one of my go to shows is Scandal. I was watching Blacklist but at times it can get very gory I hate blood!! but well written show and Spader is excellent

Well we went out early this morning at 8am to the chiropractor then out for a nice breakfast then shopping for Ms Abigail we I got her a Broyhill Crib/toddler bed/full size bed. It is really pretty I had to move my own bed over a bit so I can squeeze to the other side...But at least I know she will be more comfortable then sleeping in a pack n playBigGrin plus safer

Then came home DH put it all together ready to go. Then I bought the pack n play and Little Einstein Bouncer to a store and they gave me practly nothing for the 2 items. But I figured it is better then nothing. The money paid for her crib sheets. LOL

Then stopped at Carvel bad bad and came home.

Amazing we were all done with everything by 1pm

Shelly Offline
#1123 Posted : Saturday, February 01, 2014 2:54:35 PM(UTC)
Shelly

United States

Nancy - Sounds like a busy morning. Those second hand stores give you nothing for things, but they sure sell them for ALOT more than they give you. We have a classified ad online locally that you can get better prices for selling things. So I try that first. I have a pack and play but would like to get a crib so it is not so low to put sleeping babies in.

Joy - Hope you feel better soon. Nasty stuff going around this time of year.

Debbie - What a sweet son! Shouldn't Scandal be on in a few weeks again? I think after the Olympics. I can't wait. Love that show. Got one of my DDs hooked on it as well.

Didn't get down to my craftroom and sewing room to do any cleaning. Had grandkids over. I think my DDs are psychic and know when I plan on doing things. I need to say no sometimes. But they were fun.

Have had a busy day today. Had an embroidery club meeting this morning. Then went and got some yarn to make a diaper cover for my DD. She is getting pictures of her son done and wants a red one and is going to get bright red lipstick and kiss him all over for a picture for Valentines Day. Sounds cute. Then off to the store to get groceries for tomorrow. Later, DH and I are going to go to the movie, Captain Phillips. It's been ages since we went to a show. DH will only go if they are in the Dollar theaters.

Tomorrow we are having a Super Bowl party. I am making chili and clam chowder and the kids are bringing the rest of the stuff. So will probably watch the grandkids while the rest of them watch the game. I'm not a football person.

Have a good weekend everyone!

lv2scrap02 Offline
#1124 Posted : Saturday, February 01, 2014 6:27:55 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

[quote=Shelly;1807232]Nancy - Sounds like a busy morning. Those second hand stores give you nothing for things, but they sure sell them for ALOT more than they give you. We have a classified ad online locally that you can get better prices for selling things. So I try that first. I have a pack and play but would like to get a crib so it is not so low to put sleeping babies in.

Joy - Hope you feel better soon. Nasty stuff going around this time of year.

Debbie - What a sweet son! Shouldn't Scandal be on in a few weeks again? I think after the Olympics. I can't wait. Love that show. Got one of my DDs hooked on it as well.

Didn't get down to my craftroom and sewing room to do any cleaning. Had grandkids over. I think my DDs are psychic and know when I plan on doing things. I need to say no sometimes. But they were fun.

Have had a busy day today. Had an embroidery club meeting this morning. Then went and got some yarn to make a diaper cover for my DD. She is getting pictures of her son done and wants a red one and is going to get bright red lipstick and kiss him all over for a picture for Valentines Day. Sounds cute. Then off to the store to get groceries for tomorrow. Later, DH and I are going to go to the movie, Captain Phillips. It's been ages since we went to a show. DH will only go if they are in the Dollar theaters.

Tomorrow we are having a Super Bowl party. I am making chili and clam chowder and the kids are bringing the rest of the stuff. So will probably watch the grandkids while the rest of them watch the game. I'm not a football person.

Have a good weekend everyone!

[/color]

Edited by user Saturday, February 01, 2014 6:31:16 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

lv2scrap02 Offline
#1125 Posted : Saturday, February 01, 2014 6:30:37 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Originally Posted by: lv2scrap02 Go to Quoted Post
I have a pack and play but would like to get a crib so it is not so low to put sleeping babies in.

Shelly that is what I am saying I am shocked I haven't had any issues with my back now that Abigail is getting older putting her down in the pack and play can really hurt you. Sorry I didn't do this in the beginning.

Although I had to move my bed a little over thank goodness I have the room.

Enjoy your day with your club
lv2scrap02 Offline
#1126 Posted : Saturday, February 01, 2014 6:32:20 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Debbie how nice of DS to get you flowers, enjoy them...

Have a good night/day all
joyfullycrafting Offline
#1127 Posted : Saturday, February 01, 2014 6:49:57 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

The tummy yuck is better but I ended up going to the doc for a sinus infection. I am hoping by morning I will feel human again.

Nancy, glad you found a bed for Abigail.

Have fun superbowling, everyone. Our small group from church is doing a party.
SandraB. Offline
#1128 Posted : Saturday, February 01, 2014 7:28:16 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

well not sure what happened to my post that I posted last nite...guess it didn't make it through for some reason. Housework and grocery shopping today. It has turned colder, so didn't stay out longer than we had to.

Nancy: glad you found the bed for Abigail.

Joy: glad you're feeling better. Have fun with your knitting

Shelly: sounds like you've been busy with the babes. The idea your dd has for the photo sounds adorable, hope you get the cover made

Debbie: how nice of your son to bring you flowers

Almost finished another couple of pages last nite, was having issues with the CCR freezing up on me. Kind of think it was at my end though, after unplugging and replugging our wireless internet it seemed to work much better.

Hope everyone has fun with their superbowl parties.

Take care everyone and happy craftingBigGrin BigGrin

lv2scrap02 Offline
#1129 Posted : Sunday, February 02, 2014 6:45:09 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Good morning everyone,

Joy glad you are a little better if you could get the Generic brand for Nasonix it works wonders. I went to pick up my medication and they said it was 145.00 for Nasonix My new Part D company didn't pick it up . But I needed it and that is the only way I got rid of my sinus infection. Anytime I feel like the sinus is starting up 2 squirts in each side and it done.

I just need to find the generic brand.

Well I was trying to work on Valentine cards last night then the phone rings and DD and sil are both sick stomach thing.. hope Abigail doesn't catch it!

I went to bed so early last night I was exhausted for a Sat. night that is very unusual for me.

I am not a sports person neither is my DH. But since this cold weather has been keeping him in the house he has been watching football. So today he will go in his man cave and watch the game and me and my GF's are going bowling.

Now that I have a new bowling ball I need to find my way with it. It is a little heavier and they drilled the ball more for me. So I am excited to bowl. When I used it the night DH bought it for me I bowled very good. So excited to see how I do bowling 3 games.

Then us girls are all going out to early dinner at a Chinese Buffet

Have a great night/day
NJsharon Offline
#1130 Posted : Sunday, February 02, 2014 12:58:09 PM(UTC)
NJsharon

Was thanked: 395 time(s) in 236 post(s)
Wow, been so busy here & it isn't slowing down! I need to prep tomorrow for my open house. Make up a couple of cards for people to make.

I am taking tomorrow off from work as a personal day. I like to stay up & watch the superbowl & so thought that way I can stay up late & recover tomorrow! Also need tomorrow, as I said, to get stuff completed for the open house, so that is good.

Went to AC yesterday & stayed the night. Had a lot of fun & didn't spend too much money. Paul went to a superbowl party there, that I had gotten tickets too. That was fun for him. Free drinks, free food & scantily clad cheerleaders. LOL

Today we are relaxing now & will all watch the superbowl later & have some nibbles.

Lovely 53 degrees right now, pretty balmy out! But meant to snow overnight & get 3-6" of snow! So wondering if there will even be school tomorrow. Guess it depends on if the roads are plowed & salted & how much snow we actually get.

Didn't hear from Autism on the Seas yet. Hoping I hear some positive news from them. Would like to do a cruise with them this summer.

lv2scrap02 Offline
#1131 Posted : Monday, February 03, 2014 5:45:59 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Ok enough is enough.. woke up and went into another room at 4 am heard the ice pellets hitting the sky light woke up at 7am and snow and ice coming down.

Schools are closed today supposed to get 2 inches per hour. Wed more snow and all next week they said even more snow.

I had a Play date with my crafty friend I guess she won't drive here in this weather.

My daughter Patty called and she said when her DH got to work he start sliding all over. She made a decision not to drive with Abigail in the car so she is taking off from work.

Well I am not a Football fan at all I watched half time didn't care for the entertainment at all!!

I watched Downtown Abby

With all my interuptions last night I finally finished 4 Valentine Cards. I saw someone on the MB cut a Beaver out and I said that was perfect for a boy Valentine so I made 2 she had a saying..Wood you be my Valentine so that is what I did.

Girls I used Teddy Bear On Parade.

Then did a box card for Hannah who is 17.

Well hoping everyone has a nice day
Shelly Offline
#1132 Posted : Monday, February 03, 2014 11:35:06 AM(UTC)
Shelly

United States

Weird! Had a post started and hit some wrong keys and it disappeared. Will try again.

Nancy - Your cards sound cute! I love Teddy Bear Parade, use it all the time. More snow! You guys on the East are sure getting hit this year.

Sharon - Have fun on your day off! Hope you get your prep stuff done.

Had a lousy weekend. I rarely get heartburn, but boy was it bad. Nothing would take it away for longer than a few minutes. So much pressure. Then out of the blue Sunday afternoon, it seemed everything worked at once. I sure felt better.

We had a "Super Bowl Party" at our house. Some of the kids came and we had chili, clam chowder and snacks. I didn't watch, I just played with the grandkids. Now I feel bad that I held my one GS, because now I have a bad cold today. I started feeling it coming on after they left last night. I didn't feel too good all day but thought it was because I was tired from not sleeping well and because of feeling so yucky from the heartburn.

I need to tell my middle DD to keep her kids home when they have colds. I know I have gotten this one and the first one from them. I watched her baby on Thursday and she was getting a cold. I'm pretty sure that's where I got it. I have had three colds since the first of the year. I am thinking I don't really get over one before I get another. Going to spend the day trying to keep warm and keep my head from exploding. I'm tired of colds!

Sorry for the whinning!
lv2scrap02 Offline
#1133 Posted : Monday, February 03, 2014 1:14:50 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Shelly,.. there are two things that help me a lot when I have Heartburn and that is Ice water and banana. Believe it or not it really helps.. I think the Chili and clam chowder can give you a lot of heartburn.

Feel better and I hope your cold goes away

Still coming down heavy they say it is a little warmer out but when they plow came thru you can hear the plow scrapping ice not road

My Daughter called her job and they said everyone came in (mostly all live right in the neighborhood of their job) but Patty lives a good 45 min. in traffic to 1 hour away and one other gal that lives near Patty didn't go in. So now her job isn't paying the 2 of them because most went to work.

Well I relaxed a bit now off to scrapbook.

Sharon when is your open house?
lv2scrap02 Offline
#1134 Posted : Monday, February 03, 2014 3:25:19 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Alex came by and cleaned our driveway and walkway. He bought himself a Hugh snow Blower a lot easier plowing when you have more power. His Dad drives him around for free I said you should at least give something to your dad driving you all over plowing peoples homes. I got him 2 neighbors next door to me so they are happy and so is Alex.

Still snowing but looks like it is letting up.

Cleaned my craft6 draws Boy did I throw a lot of stuff out. Anyway that is done.

Sharon how are you doing with all the snow??
SandraB. Offline
#1135 Posted : Monday, February 03, 2014 7:22:12 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

fairly quiet weekend here, did get some more pages done thoughBigGrin! and another just about done!

It is still cold here also, but just a bit of snow fell. We are supposed to have a winter walk day at school on Wed., but as it's supposed to be something like -25 with the windchill they are thinking of post phoning it until a later date. Would probably be a good idea as so many kids come to school not properly dressed for the outdoors. Tomorrow we are having a cancer fundraiser at school, the kids could buy tickets for a chance to throw a pie at a staff members face. Quite a few staff volunteered (including me). At least they're doing it at the end of the day so we don't have to have whipped cream in our hair all dayLOL! It's for a good cause so it will be ok. My dad actually died from cancer 19 years ago today.

Nancy: your dd made a wise decision not to drive in. Glad you got some valentines made. Alex sure has a nice little business goingLOL! Good for him. Hope you got some scrapbooking done.

Shelly: hope you are feeling better.

Sharon: hope you had a nice day off and got lots done for your open house. Hope you all enjoyed the Superbowl. We don't care for football so didn't even watch it.

Joy: hope you are feeling better too.

Tomorrow nite is bowling and a hockey game on Wed. We are off Thurs. & Fri., for teacher's convention. My friend and I are going on a "roadtrip" on Thurs.BigGrin!

Off to finish my page. Take care everyone and happy craftingBigGrin BigGrin

joyfullycrafting Offline
#1136 Posted : Tuesday, February 04, 2014 12:05:10 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

I FINALLY turned on my computer. It is SSSOOOOO SSSLLLLOOOOOOWWWWW. I really need a new one. I can't even open pictures with my new little camera unless I load them into Photoshop. I think a new laptop is on the top of my list to get some time before the year is over. That gives me 11 months! Laugh

Sandra, it is so good of you to have pies thrown at you! Cancer is just something that my family, on either side, has just not battled. DH's neice did have leukemia, however, and several of the men in his family have battled prostate cancer.

Alex is such a nice young man, Nancy!

Shelly, hope you are feeling better.

I can't breathe today, but at least the sinus headache is gone.

Sharon, your banner looks great!

Jen, I LOVE LOVE LOVE your crafts!!! Your hats are SO CUTE! Did you knit the bracelet? My DD knits beaded bracelets. And I went to your other jewelry. It is WONDERFUL!!!! Can you tell I like your work? LOL
Shelly Offline
#1137 Posted : Tuesday, February 04, 2014 7:57:55 PM(UTC)
Shelly

United States

Sandra - So did you get lots of pies thrown at you today? Nice of you to do. Cancer is such a terrible disease.

Nancy - So how much snow do you have? Nice of Alex to clear your walks for you.

Joy - Glad your sinus headache is doing better. I know how you feel about not being able to breathe. Have you gotten much snow? We got a few inches is all. More may be on the way later in the week.

Well my DD has no one to watch her son tomorrow, so I am going to still have him. The bad thing is, that it is the LONG day to have him. About 14 hours. Hope I sleep tonight. My oldest daughter said she would come over and help with him. So that should help.

Spent a little while working on some cards for the women's church group project. I have 4 different valentines for them. They can each choose one to make. I got all the pieces cut out today. Didn't take as long as I thought it might to get them together. I have another project to get together, but it is pretty much done. I may do a vinyl on wood project, if I can get the wood at a good price. Just something small. Still have a week to finish getting ready. So that should give me some time to figure out the wood project.

SandraB. Offline
#1138 Posted : Tuesday, February 04, 2014 8:47:23 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

The pie thing (actually a plate of whipped cream) went well. Each of the staff that participated only had one pie thrown at them. It was fun but messy...needless to say I had to have a quick shower before heading off to Troy's bowlingLOL!

Joy: good luck getting your new laptop. Hope you get feeling better.

Shelly: glad you got your cards all cut out. Hope your older dd is able to come and help with the babysitting tomorrow. Good of you to help out though.

Well, I've decided I have to get back on my Weight Watcher's program, some of my pants are fitting a bit tightCursing! I guess that's what happens when we hibernate during the winterLOL!

Off to watch the season finally of the Biggest Loser

Take care everyone, happy crafting!
NJsharon Offline
#1139 Posted : Wednesday, February 05, 2014 4:46:19 AM(UTC)
NJsharon

Was thanked: 395 time(s) in 236 post(s)
And it's another snow day here! Well actually not really snow, but more ice, but nonetheless, a day off from school/work.

Hubby has an interview this afternoon in Philadelphia (just over an hour commute in regular conditions), so very worried about him driving. They are saying to stay off the roads unless it is essential. Meant to be a coating of ice on the roadways and lots of accidents already. :(

Stay safe & warm all!
lv2scrap02 Offline
#1140 Posted : Wednesday, February 05, 2014 8:40:19 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Pure ice out there DH went to get the paper in the driveway and slid down. Supposed to get worse later.

DD calls me and said she doesn't know what to do go in late or stay home!! The weather reports say it is bad now driving conditions but going to be worse tonight during rush hour.

Some gals that live within 8 miles of her didn't go in she lives the furthest from her job. Unfortunatly the job doesn't care and wants their employees in at their desk. So now they said they are refusing to pay anyone who doesn't show up for work even if they have the time coming to them!!!

We received a call from our Town Supervisor to stay off the roads!

Shelly that is a long day 14 hours I hope your other daughter can help you out. Does your grandson take naps at all?? Abigail takes a short one in the am maybe 1 1/2 hours but in the afternoon she takes a good 2 hour sometimes a little longer nap. Which helps me a lot. Cause grandma needs a rest. Hope you get the projects done for the classes.

She plays by herself but I am still there watching her and I do sit and play too LOL

Sandra.. how fun to have a whip cream pie thrown in your face. the kids had to enjoy that.
Yep I am back tracking on WW. Once I stop I find the portions get larger so now I joined on line they remind me on my phone to track my points which is great. A lot cheaper just don't have the time to go to a meeting my weekends are hectic enough

Sharon.. Lots of luck to DH on the job interview. Hope he gets home safely. What a day to travel.

Just got a email from a gal I went to HS with she lives in the next town over. She became a nun after HS didn't tell anyone not even her boy friend that she was going away it was a shock but it was what her mom always wanted for her.

Well about 20 yrs ago we got together and she said she fell in love with a pastor and of course had to leave the church. They are married about 35 yrs.

So she wants to get together again since she is retired. Should be nice we were close in HS.

Well chores done off to finish some odds and ends on the cards. I always feel they need something else.

Have a great day

Edited by user Wednesday, February 05, 2014 8:41:27 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified