Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

43 Pages«<1819202122>»
JeanneLee Offline
#571 Posted : Wednesday, October 16, 2013 7:08:06 AM(UTC)
JeanneLee

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 213 time(s) in 198 post(s)
No longer on the CC MB, but that's okay!!Smile

Nancy, hope you enjoy bowling!

Sandra
, you changing you style or the same?

Joy, I was thinking of getting an overlay, wondering if M's/JA's/HL has them yet?

I don't know if I told you all, but DH and DD both we furloughed.
DH got called back in after a week...BUT neither are getting paid.
Hope this doesn't go on too much longer!Unsure

So suffice to say I haven't been buying any crafts! Trying to be good till
we start getting paid again.
Its a good thing, using what I have already!
joyfullycrafting Offline
#572 Posted : Wednesday, October 16, 2013 10:57:26 AM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Was thanked: 1400 time(s) in 1109 post(s)
JeanneLee, I hope you are surviving OK!!! I think, in many careers (not just politicians), people get wrapped up in what they are doing and forget about the rest of the people. I feel that is what is happening now with our government. It has to be one side or the other. Good grief! Just do what is best for all, not one party or the other. My two cents.

Also, I downloaded a pic of the overlay because I wasn't sure I knew where mine was! I thought if worse came to worse, I would try and make the pictue fit the keyboard and just tape a piece of paper. I know it would be hard to push buttons through paper, but if I was desperate, that is what I would have done.

Got a crocheted hat finished today. It is really cute. Purple with a white stripe, then the brim rolls up a little bit. With a white flower that has a purple center. Kind of retro looking.

I also darned DH's socks. I am not sure I darned properly, but the holes are fixed. I DO NOT like to mend socks, but I do it anyway, every now and then. The socks that DH likes are expensive, so I try and prolong their life.

Nancy, I hope that your bowling goes well! Keep your head up and hopefully you won't get dizzy.

Sandra, have you been able to figure out a pop-up card? How about a turkey on an action wobble? That would be cute. I made my own action wobbles. It was really easy.

DH is going to help my sister with moving again this afternoon. Like I said, she has so much JUNK.

I hope to try and get some simple cards made. I did 60 candy canes from Gingerbread yesterday to use as numbered tags for a thing at church. I still need to punch a little hole and put in a string. I am hoping to find a gold thread/cord to use.
 1 user thanked joyfullycrafting for this useful post.
JeanneLee on 10/21/2013(UTC)
lv2scrap02 Offline
#573 Posted : Wednesday, October 16, 2013 2:04:08 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Was thanked: 1231 time(s) in 954 post(s)
No more dizzy spells or headaches thank goodness. I thought I would try going bowling since I have been getting the knee injections I haven't been going.

Well I bowled good they all said they needed me back we took 2 games and I bowled very good. My knee didn't bother me so I think these injections are working I only have 1 more week to go and I am done for hopefully 1 yr. they say it usually lasts 6 months rarely 1 yr. Hoping anyway

Joy someone on the MB said they made their own overlay with a piece of paper. I know so many of the images on carts that I sometimes just hit the button without even using the over lays BigGrin

Jeanne... I really hope your DH and DD start getting paid soon this is so crazy for so many people..

Sandra... I also made my own wobbles using a paper clip or a spring from old ball point pens.

Hoping tonight to try those turkeys out. I wanted to get a glue gun but ran out of time between bowling and therapy and then injections then off to pick up a couple of items at the supermarket I am exhausted.

Eating leftovers tonight nice easy Pasta dish with spinach and bacon. Really tasty dish and 1 pot meal.

Well have a good night all/day
 1 user thanked lv2scrap02 for this useful post.
joyfullycrafting Offline
#574 Posted : Wednesday, October 16, 2013 6:41:04 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Nancy, I am so glad your dizzy and headaches are gone!!! And that bowling went well for you.

An ATG question. Does any tape work. If the tape says it is for a red ATG, can I use it in my pink ATG? I put the last one that came with my ATG in it today, and I want to have more on hand. I am looking on ebay. THANKS!
lv2scrap02 on 10/19/2013(UTC)
joyfullycrafting Offline
#575 Posted : Wednesday, October 16, 2013 6:57:26 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

I went ahead and ordered some. I got 12 for 2.25 each. I hope they are the right ones!
SandraB. Offline
#576 Posted : Wednesday, October 16, 2013 7:42:09 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
Canada

Was thanked: 241 time(s) in 205 post(s)
hi everyone;
have been trying to get caught up on some printing of Tim Holtz's Creative Chemistry lessons that I didn't get to last week. Came across a real cool technique that I'm going to use for sil's birthday cardBigGrin! I went to the Dollar Tree and found some cute little halloween things for my great neice's halloween parcel. Even found a little pumpkin bag to put everything in to.

JeanneLee: got my haircut today, the same way that I'm used to as I like it quite short. Hope your family all gets back to work soon and getting paid. This all seems so silly to me, from what we are hearing up here anyway. And it is hurting so many people.

Nancy: I gave up on the pop up type card for her (was thinking of a pumpkin), found one on the Wild Card cart that will work just fine. Cut out a sample tonite to see how it's supposed to look. Will do the real thing after the birthday card gets done. Thanks for your idea of a turkey though, sounds cute. Glad bowling went well.

Joy: I have the pink ATG and always get the refills that show the pink gun on the pkg. Hope whatever you got works. I like to use the acid-free tape as I use it lots in my scrapbooking. Your little hat sounds real cute, you sure are busy crocheting and knitting.

Well better run and get busy on the cards. Take care everyone, happy craftingBigGrin

1 user thanked SandraB. for this useful post.
joyfullycrafting Offline
#577 Posted : Thursday, October 17, 2013 4:31:50 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

http://www.idahopress.co...3-a441-0019bb2963f4.html

If by chance this link works, it is of our worship pastor and his new baby. They have become an internet hit!

I got new boots today!!!! YAY! BigGrin Black "riding boots." I have a pair that DH DOES NOT care for. Actually, I have a black pair and a brown pair that are just the same. ROSS specials. I will get rid of both of them. We went to Kohls today.
Sunmia266b203e7de Offline
#578 Posted : Thursday, October 17, 2013 8:12:13 PM(UTC)
Sunmia266b203e7de

Hello everyone...I am such a Newbie it is not funny! I got tips from my neighbor after having a machine in the box for about 3 yrs. I am doing a Minnie Party for my twin daughters next week. I have made everything I only know how to do on the machine and I am stuck. I have the Mickey Font cartridge and it has a Minnie face there I can do multilayer....okayyyyy I have no clue how to do this. I looked on youtube and someone did a mickey from mickey and friends so i said ok it must be the same, but she kept reading things from the keypad off to the left like blackout, white something or another and my mickey font does not have any of that although the book states i will be using blackout, face, white, etc but the keypad does not have this....I am really lost and do not know how to make this. Also how would i make like little food card displays that would have writing on it? would i have to print a nice shaped card from the cricut and then print the lettering on my computer and paste it on there? The cricut does not print lettering does it?

Thanks,
In desperate need of help! Love the machine but don't know how to do half the stuff.

Jackie Confused
lv2scrap02 Offline
#579 Posted : Friday, October 18, 2013 4:49:15 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

So yesterday I worked on the Rosette Turkey boy did it come nice the rosettes that is. Cutting the turkey with the Imagine didn't work well can't figure out how to attach.

So today DH will see if he can draw me and cut a turkey body like on you tube and then maybe I can attach it.

It is so pretty and I used pretty cardstock so hoping it can be done.

I would also like to try the CTMH Christmas Trees which are on the Holiday Gift guide they are so simple to do the rosettes just a matter of glueing them and then decorating the tree. Maybe the weekend
I can play.

We had a beautiful summer day yesterday took Abigail for a nice long walk looking for Halloween decorations and I have to say everything here is gruesome looking. Where are the cute pumpkin decorations why do they do that!! Some people really went all out house lit up trees in orange lights but no cute Halloween decorations that a child could enjoy.

Then I took her to a Halloween store and when I walked in there was a 8 foot dummy with a sword and a football mask I think is was Jason and as you walk past he started swinging the sword OMG!!!! Scared the living daylights out of me. I would never go in a haunted house. My DD and her friends went last week to a Haunted House she is so use to going to them every year nothing really scares her but she said this one they really did a gruesome job and she was freightened at times. Not me...

Looking a little dark out possible rain today

lv2scrap02 Offline
#580 Posted : Friday, October 18, 2013 4:51:26 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Joy glad the link worked that was a good one..

Enjoy your new black riding boots. All done with the hats you were making

Have a good day all
joyfullycrafting Offline
#581 Posted : Friday, October 18, 2013 10:37:47 AM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

http://www.ktvb.com/vide...al--228281651.html?can=n

Another link to our local NBC station, which did a segment on our worship pastor! They have become an internet hit. The report said that they have had over half a million hits. Oh my!

A beautiful fall day. I am getting a bit stressed. DH is trying to book another cruise. I just can't catch up with myself! I am so far behind at home I don't know which way to turn.

SandraB. Offline
#582 Posted : Friday, October 18, 2013 10:51:21 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

home from another hockey game a bit ago. Decided to throw a load of laundry in, so then decided to color my hair while it was going. Then decided to finish s-i-l's card while color was setting. Now just waiting for dryer to finish before bed. Talk about multi-tasking, lol! Tomorrow is my afternoon with mom, though we have to go buy a new toilet in the a.m. to replace the last of our toilets. Then another game tomorrow nite and on Sun. evening we're off to watch our neighbour play ringette. We haven't watched a game of ringette since our dd's played 20+ years ago.

Nancy: sounds like you're having fun crafting. Not alot of halloween decorations around here yet.

Joy: enjoy your new boots

Jackie: I'm not sure if this will help you or not but here goes. If it's the Minnie Mouse on pg. 127 of the font handbook then each layer is made by pressing "minnie" and the key listed in the bottom right of the box. ie for the face press minnie and charm and cut with whatever color you choose. As you cut your different layers in their appropriate colors you should be able to "build" your little mouse face and then glue it all together. Also whatever size you cut your first Minnie at which would be your base and probably in black don't change the size for the rest of your layers as they will all cut according to whatever size you have set. This layer will sort of show you where all the other layers go. Hope this helps and welcome to our board from Alberta, Canada. Let us know how you make out.

Hope everyone else has a crafty weekend.
lv2scrap02 Offline
#583 Posted : Saturday, October 19, 2013 6:49:51 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Sandra... you sure are busy but at least it is a good busy what is Ringette!!!

Abigail hardly napped yesterday had me on the go all day and Max was so bad.. When I am feeding Abigail Max sits under her high chair in the hopes she will drop something. With all his skin allergies he hasn't had any table food in over 1 yr.

Well Ms. Abby loves throwing bits and pieces on the floor and she knows I don't accept that that but if I take my eye off her I see she sneaks him food.

Well I made aher a grill cheese sandwich for lunch and she now likes the sandwich cut in half instead of us cutting it up and giving her bite size pieces all of a sudden I am in the fridge getting her milk and I see she takes the sandwich brings her arm over to the side of the highchair Max jumps up grabs the sandwich and takes off... in a gulp it is gone..LOL I can laugh now but yesterday I was not happy at all.

Did take Abigail for 2 walks which I am enjoying since I don't have knee pain anymore.

Went on line signed into Joann's seems like they have good coupons got free shipping and ordered a Glue gun (must have) those glue lines or dots just don't hold up when you are trying to do paper crafting and I wanted a silicone mat and they also had a stand for the gun. So hopefully will get it this week and I can finish off my turkey.

Today I am frying up eggplant from the farm stand DH bought 2 so I have a lot of frying ahead of me. then with sauce leftover I will make eggplant parmg. That is tonight's dinner

I have been so upset the past couple of days my cousin thru marriage went in for a routine surgery wound up being 7 hours on the operating table got a massive stroke and then within the next 2 days got 2 mini strokes. They declared her brain dead. Her DD was sitting beside her about 4 days later and she wakes up and says she wants a blanket because she is cold, she is hungry and here they said she was brain dead!! So now they the family decided to put a feeding tube in and she is now in a nursing home Blind keeps asking for her husband who passed 10 yrs. ago. They claim she is dying but they also said she was brain dead. Praying a lot.

Then my other cousin (same side of the family) always complained about headaches and was a little mentally unstable went into the hospital and died in the waiting room massive stroke.
So this week has not been a good one. Luckly my little Abby is keeping my spirits up.

joyfullycrafting Offline
#584 Posted : Saturday, October 19, 2013 12:24:17 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Oh Nancy, I am so sorry about your family health troubles! Prayerrs.

Sandra, you exhaust me! You stay SO busy!!!

DH and Brandon are blowing out all of the sprinklers. I will have to help when they get to ours as our timer is in the house instead of outside.

Our worship pastor's pictures made it onto Good Morning America this morning! I has been amazing how they have spread. DH just happened to have GMA on, about 6:50 AM today. So glad. The TV had only been for like two minutes!

And, you won't believe it, but DH booked another cruise. Booked it yesterday afternoon. It leaves on Oct 30, so we have to leave home Oct 29. It is a Panama Canal, 15 day, Ft. Lauderdale to LA. So we will see Jill for a day at the end. Our friends really really wanted to go through the canal, and DH found a GREAT deal, so we are.

BUT, I have no shorts. They are all too big. So we went to thrift stores today and I got a couple of pairs of jeans that I will cut off and hem for new shorts.

Gonna go make pumpkin spice cookies to take to a football game tonight.
lv2scrap02 on 10/21/2013(UTC)
lv2scrap02 Offline
#585 Posted : Saturday, October 19, 2013 3:47:10 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Too funny Joy your DH is a traveler...

My friends parents sold their house and Cruise all year long when they want to be on sturdy ground they stay at one of their kids house for a week or two then off they go traveling...

Maybe you and DH should do that LOL Your Pastor's family are famous LOL

Our sprinklers DH did last week

Well got a lot done in the house today finished all my cooking and finished my turkey it didn't come perfect but it will do . Now my daughter Patty wants one she said she will take this one and I can have the next one... So once my glue gun comes I know it will be a lot easy glueing together. Thank goodness I cut lots of extra turkey's out. I will post a photo on sunday.

I have been using the Imagine the past couple of days to make the feet and head for the turkey I have to say it stall way too often I think it must heat up but had a very hard time cutting and/or printing and cutting. Took me 2 hours to cut 2 turkey feet, heads and 6 circles.
Very frustrating.

Have a good night all

Edited by user Saturday, October 19, 2013 3:47:43 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

SandraB. Offline
#586 Posted : Saturday, October 19, 2013 9:21:50 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

home again from the hockey game. Our team is doing so well of late! Boy, did we have the wind here today, it has died down now though,

Joy: wow! another cruise...lucky you, have fun

Nancy: ringette is a form of girl's hockey except instead of a puck they use a ring and their sticks have no blade on the end. Our girls played it from the ages of 4 to about 15 and our oldest has found a league out in Vancouver and has started up again. This is her 2nd year back and she is 36. In fact, today was her first game back after having her gallbladder removed a month ago and scored 2 goalsBigGrin!

I finally got a picture taken of the cards I made lately. The first is the kid's anniversary card (a swing card), the 2nd is sil's birthday card (made using one of the techniques I just learned from Tim Holtz's Creative Chemistry class) and the 3rd is their Halloween card (using his Oct. tag of the month). Hope you like them!
File Attachment(s):
IMG_0192.JPG (2,508kb) downloaded 15 time(s).
lv2scrap02 Offline
#587 Posted : Sunday, October 20, 2013 6:37:14 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Good morning girls,

Sandra... love your cards. Is the Tim Holtz class you take on line?? Very pretty cards.

Finished the turkey I will try and post a picture

The only thing Cricut is using the Imagine "enjoy the Seasons" for the head and the feet of the turkey
Can't wait to make the next one..

Edited by user Sunday, October 20, 2013 6:40:09 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

lv2scrap02 attached the following image(s):
Turkey Centerpiece (640x480).jpg
 1 user thanked lv2scrap02 for this useful post.
lv2scrap02 Offline
#588 Posted : Sunday, October 20, 2013 12:38:29 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Beautiful day here today.

Went apple picking, food shopping, went down to the harbor and had coffee and dessert.
Even hit Michael's needed some spray adhesive.

Back home and tonight we are invited to a friends house close to home will try and walk there

Working on my next turkey

Enjoy the day all
joyfullycrafting Offline
#589 Posted : Sunday, October 20, 2013 3:20:39 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Nancy, your turkey is so cute! Great job on it. BigGrin

Sandra, I JUST LOVE that clock card! WOW!

We are having a beautiful fall afternoon. It was like 34 when we left for church this morning, and on the way home about 3 p.m. it was 70! We went out to lunch with our pastor, some people from the college where our girls went, and a young couple (they have only been married a month) that are going to start pastoring a church in the town where DH taught. It is a very tiny church.

Lincoln ate another sock. One of mine, of course. I can't figure out where he got it, unless I dropped it when I took clothes out of the dryer. And as soon as I realized one was missing, I went and looked. He was just faster.

It got seven cards made for the store yesterday. I used Simple Holiday Cards. One of them that I was hoping would work well, didn't. It has kind of detailed cuts, and I just can't get it to cut properly. I am not sure if it is my cardstock or just the cut.
lv2scrap02 on 10/22/2013(UTC)
SandraB. Offline
#590 Posted : Sunday, October 20, 2013 8:06:47 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

home from the ringette game, brought back lots of memories. Unfortunately, our team didn't come out on the winning endMellow!

Joy: Lincoln sure does like socksLOL! Your weather sounds lovely...ours hasn't been too bad for fall. We did have a load of wind yesterday that blew a load of leaves off, so we did some raking today.

Nancy: your turkey is really cute. Thank you guys for your kind comments on my cards. The Tim Holtz classes are online. The clock card was from the Creative Chemistry 102 class and the halloween one was from his tag of the month. Both are through his website. www.timholtz.com

Tomorrow is election day here and picture day at school. Since we helped campaign with the mayor we are invited to his election result party after the polls close. Also getting my nails done after school, might go for a halloween look.

Well, off to do some ironing. Made some split pea soup today, so supper is ready for tomorrow and Tues. Tues., is bowling nite so it will be a nice quick meal.

Take care and happy craftingBigGrin BigGrin!

1 user thanked SandraB. for this useful post.
lv2scrap02 on 10/22/2013(UTC)
JeanneLee Offline
#591 Posted : Monday, October 21, 2013 8:29:11 AM(UTC)
JeanneLee

Morning ladies,
Its great catching up with you all...seems like the weekend flies!

Nancy, so sorry to hear about your cousins. I can understand why you must be upset. Praying for them and your family.

Thanks for sharing the photo...love the turkey, Nancy!
Your friends parents...great idea. DH was thinking he would like a travel trailer and go from each of our kids homes someday! BigGrin

Joy, its wonderful that your hubby enjoys traveling...sounds like a cool cruise. Hope you get to take a breather before the holidays! Smile Some day when our youngest is gone I hope to be able to travel a little more. I would like to see the rest of the USA and my Ireland trip are on my travel list first.ThumpUp

Sandra, sounds like a fun class with Tim! Love all his stuff!

Need to get to some crafting today...I need to get my Marine out a card!

ttyl!

1 user thanked JeanneLee for this useful post.
lv2scrap02 on 10/21/2013(UTC)
Shelly Offline
#592 Posted : Monday, October 21, 2013 9:36:57 AM(UTC)
Shelly

United States

Was thanked: 283 time(s) in 247 post(s)
Hi everyone!

Sandra - Yu are always so busy having fun! Have fun at the election party. Love your cards! You did such a great job on them.

Jeannelee - Is your family back to work now? Glad the shutdown is over, especially for all the innocent people put out of work. Hope you get some crafting done.

Joy - Another cruise! Lucky you. We are looking at one in January, maybe. You will love the Panama Canal. We went two years ago and I would go back in a heartbeat. I loved it. Ours went from Miami, through a few locks and back to Miami, but we took an excursion where we were able to go all the way through the canals on a smaller boat and see it up close. It's amazing. The video of your pastor and his baby is so cute!

Nancy - So sorry to hear about your cousins! That is so hard. Your turkey is so cute! I love it. Want to try making one.

Saturday I finally got a few minutes to myself. I embroidered out a spiderweb I have been wanting to make. Yesterday I spent a couple hours copying a card I found on Pinterest for Halloween. I think it turned out good. Now I wish I would have cut out more at the same time. Was so nice to get to do some crafting. Hope to get some more Halloween cards done.
 2 users thanked Shelly for this useful post.
JeanneLee on 10/21/2013(UTC), lv2scrap02 on 10/21/2013(UTC)
joyfullycrafting Offline
#593 Posted : Monday, October 21, 2013 11:06:57 AM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Sandra, good luck to your mayorial candidate! An election party would be interesting.

Shelly, our first cruise after DH retired was through the Panama Canal. It was SO interesting. It went from LA to Ft Lauderdale. Our friends that you met really wanted to go through, and DH found this one for a great price. For 15 days, it is almost the same total cost as the 7-day Alaska we went on last fall. We also had enough Southwest points to get our flights for only $20!

Headed to a dr far far away tomorrow to have DH's shoulder looked at. Not happy about this trip. But I think we will have supper with Kate and Jordan tomorrow night, which will be nice.
joyfullycrafting Offline
#594 Posted : Monday, October 21, 2013 11:08:28 AM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

I forgot that last night our nephew was on America's Funnies Home Video's last night. I completely spaced and forgot to record it, so I am going to watch on the internet. He is like 6'6" and 300 pounds, riding his daughter's tiny bicycle.
pink-splosh Offline
#595 Posted : Monday, October 21, 2013 1:18:39 PM(UTC)
pink-splosh

Hello BigGrin
Ive only just joined today. Very new with my cricut too. only set it up to comp this eve.
Hope ive not butted in on your convo. Just saw the topic title and thought id say hello.
On reading through the posts seems im the only English in the group. lol. Hope that's ok.
I have just replied on another post as I have a cricut reward but cant use it here so if its any use to someone please feel free to shout. Seems silly wasting it.
I have also asked for tips and hints.. Ive only worked with cuttlebug before so this electric machine is amazing! Can see me forgetting theres an outside world out there, doggys to walk, dinners to cook.. ohhh and a child to feed!. OhMyGod
Anyway its lovely to be here and read through all the topics and posts. Hoping I get some good tips by reading through.
joyfullycrafting Offline
#596 Posted : Monday, October 21, 2013 2:06:20 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Hi Pink! There are chatters on this thread from all over the world!

Just watched a clip of our worship pastor on Fox News! Boy, his silly little pictures are more than giving them their 15 minutes of fame!!

And I made it through AFV and found our nephew. He face-planted right into the only bush in their driveway!!!
lv2scrap02 Offline
#597 Posted : Monday, October 21, 2013 4:28:23 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

I have been trying to get on for the last 1/2 hour!!

When we bought the apples at the Apple Farm they charged 20.00 for a bag of apples. I asked if they were good for baking and eating because I don't like tart apples he said of course!! Guess what they are too tart for me so I am baking right now about 6 gigantic apples and then I will bake in another batch in a couple of days. I love the aroma of the baked apples.

Abigail and I were walking a lot this afternoon then later on I taught her kick ball in the backyard. She looks so cute running around the yard.

Sandra... I will have to check out Tim H web site glad you enjoyed the game sounds like a fun game.

Jeanne... everyone back to work now?

Welcome Pink nice to meet you. Come back anytime we have gals from all over the World

Shelly.. let me know how you do with the turkey

Joy.. I will try and watch it on Demand. Hope things go well for DH shoulder You must be tired of packing and unpacking LOL

Hoping everyone has a good night

lv2scrap02 Offline
#598 Posted : Tuesday, October 22, 2013 4:46:32 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Good morning girls,

Hoping for another nice day today, love walking with the baby

Joy... was your cousin on this past Sunday?? Love to see your cards when your done.

CTMH has a card kits called "Workshop On The Go" they have scrapbooking Kit. One is for Christmas the other All Occasion you get everything you need including all the embellishments to make 15 cards. That is on my wish list. I think the card kit is well worth the money especially with my discount.

Since Sharon hasn't been on the MB in a while I am offering you all my discount This is a hobby so not looking to earn money. Just get the discounts

My neighbor saw the turkey now she wants 3 for her adult children

Well hoping everyone has a great day

Edited by user Tuesday, October 22, 2013 7:40:37 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

JeanneLee Offline
#599 Posted : Tuesday, October 22, 2013 7:44:27 AM(UTC)
JeanneLee

Hi ladies,
Yes, thanks for thinking of us. DH and DD went back to work and hopefully will be getting their back pay in the next pay check. Because they work for the Defense, they went back a week and half before everyone else did.

Some dim wit mentioned that the Defense got a nice vacation while they were off...really!!?? That person was getting paid all along and didn't get their pay delayed.(worrying when they would go back and if and when they would get their pay) Off my soapbox now. Glare

Joy, I saw your nephew!(I think!) I remembered seeing a big guy riding a little bike.
Hope they find what is up with your husband's shoulder.

Shelly, glad you got some crafting in...can you share photos of your projects?

Nancy, They had a Flash sale yesterday here on Cricut(did any of you get on and buy anything??) I couldn't get on to look and see if there was anything to buy...must have been a reason NOT to buy! Saving some money for a CTMH purchase from you, Nancy!? Thanks for offering the discount too!

Hi Pink-nice to meet you! You are from England?
joyfullycrafting Offline
#600 Posted : Tuesday, October 22, 2013 2:03:04 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

The dr`s know what is wrong with DH`s shoulder. It is a matter of figuring out if workman`s comp will pay or if we will have to pay for surgery. He hurt it the year before he retired when he fell at school.

JeanneLee, yes, our nephew ia huge, and he was trying to ride a tiny bike.

Have any of you gone to a Tuesday Morning? There is one somewhere by where Kate works. I may try and talk DH into going early before we meet Jordan and Kate for supper. It is about 45 minutes away.

Typing on DH`s tablet is much easier than typing on my phone!
JeanneLee on 10/23/2013(UTC)