Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

phat640490e7be4f Offline
#1 Posted : Sunday, June 16, 2013 2:36:00 PM(UTC)
phat640490e7be4f

Groups: Registered

I have just downloaded the craft room and have only three cartridges- George and the Basic Shapes and Cricut Sampler and Creative Cards. I don't use the Cricut too much but would like to. When using the Craft room I tried to add George and got a message that I need to contact customer support because by cartridge serial number didn't match. I don't know where the serial number is I thought the machine would read it So need help.
Narelle Offline
#2 Posted : Sunday, June 16, 2013 3:05:39 PM(UTC)
Narelle

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
Australia

Was thanked: 7577 time(s) in 3540 post(s)
Originally Posted by: phat640490e7be4f Go to Quoted Post
I have just downloaded the craft room and have only three cartridges- George and the Basic Shapes and Cricut Sampler and Creative Cards. I don't use the Cricut too much but would like to. When using the Craft room I tried to add George and got a message that I need to contact customer support because by cartridge serial number didn't match. I don't know where the serial number is I thought the machine would read it So need help.

George won't link using CCR. You can still cut with it, but you'll have to insert the cart each time to cut. However, if you call PC customer support they will link it to your account for you. The serial number is on the back of the cartridge.