Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

Joannatu715a53a9b3e Offline
#1 Posted : Thursday, May 02, 2013 1:22:06 PM(UTC)
Joannatu715a53a9b3e

Groups: Registered

I just started using the cricut craft room...I have so far purchased one image. Is there an easier way to find images or a certain kind of image?? I feel like I could fall asleep browsing through 50+ pages of images and cartridges. What if I just want a mermaid? How can i find one??
Help!
Olivia'sNana Offline
#2 Posted : Thursday, May 02, 2013 1:37:16 PM(UTC)
Olivia'sNana

Was thanked: 771 time(s) in 349 post(s)
yes there is an easier way although I have found none that give you 100% results. I'm not sure there is a fool proof way to do that anyway. So many images can be called so many different things, I think it would be impossible. But here are a couple:

This website is in my opinion the best and although I haven't used it in a while, I assume it is kept current http://www.mycutsearch.com/ You just type in a keyword and it will bring you back results that shows the cartridge, page # and even an image thumbnail from the booklet of any image or word that has your keyword. If you don't get results the first time, limit your query to only one or two words or try another possible name for the image you are looking for.

The other way is right in CCR and it is much better than design studio was but still not 100% accurate. To do this just click on the image search tab just to the left of the virtual image keypad. You should see image/cartridge tab and image search tab. Do it the same way as i explained above. It will bring back results of image thumbnails and then you can hover over one and it will tell you what cartridge it is on.
arronwall1a5a5a30a Offline
#3 Posted : Thursday, October 10, 2013 7:16:33 PM(UTC)
arronwall1a5a5a30a

But sometimes I can only view the thumbnails of the images instead. I am not so familiar with the image processor. I need more knowledge and practice about it.
sudomark30c572b46 Offline
#4 Posted : Friday, October 11, 2013 2:10:00 AM(UTC)
sudomark30c572b46

There are many website from where you can find category images. you can also choose a variety of machine and mat sizes. If you have multiple machines–no worries here! I love being able to see exactly where the item is going to be cut-out. This ensures I don’t waste an entire piece of paper and/or vinyl!