Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

Bugsy2 Offline
#1 Posted : Tuesday, April 23, 2013 4:56:54 PM(UTC)
Bugsy2

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 441 time(s) in 311 post(s)
I bought my Gypsy back in 2010. I used her for a short while, put her on my bedside table and promptly forgot about her for 2 years (well, not forgot about.. just didn't use). In 2012 I pulled her out of her case, plugged her in, turned her on and alive she came. I had registered her...but as my luck would have it one day I couldn't log into my account. I was issued three different passwords and neither of them worked. I could never log in!!

In frustration, I created a new account using my secondary e-mail address and have never had a problem logging in. However, since my Gypsy is registered under my previous account.. that I can't access.. I'm screwed!!! I can't update my Gypsy. I've called CS twice trying to get the issue resolved. All I want them to do is unregister my Gypsy from my previous account and reregister it under my new account. It can't be that hard!!! Am I asking too much?

I realize that this situation is my own fault, but I thought there at least would be a little compassion. Again, maybe I am asking too much.Sad
CricutGena Offline
#2 Posted : Tuesday, April 23, 2013 7:58:14 PM(UTC)
CricutGena

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member, Circle Moderator, Cricut Community Moderator

Was thanked: 950 time(s) in 297 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Bugsy2 Go to Quoted Post
I bought my Gypsy back in 2010. I used her for a short while, put her on my bedside table and promptly forgot about her for 2 years (well, not forgot about.. just didn't use). In 2012 I pulled her out of her case, plugged her in, turned her on and alive she came. I had registered her...but as my luck would have it one day I couldn't log into my account. I was issued three different passwords and neither of them worked. I could never log in!!

In frustration, I created a new account using my secondary e-mail address and have never had a problem logging in. However, since my Gypsy is registered under my previous account.. that I can't access.. I'm screwed!!! I can't update my Gypsy. I've called CS twice trying to get the issue resolved. All I want them to do is unregister my Gypsy from my previous account and reregister it under my new account. It can't be that hard!!! Am I asking too much?

I realize that this situation is my own fault, but I thought there at least would be a little compassion. Again, maybe I am asking too much.Sad

Hello, I am not sure who you have called or what you have discussed, but please call customer service at 877-7cricut. We can certainly assist you through Cricut Customer Service. The phone number is 877-7cricut.

-Cricut Gena
 1 user thanked CricutGena for this useful post.
Donna Lee on 4/24/2013(UTC)