Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

3 Pages<123
*NanaDonna* Online
#61 Posted : Sunday, October 03, 2010 8:36:08 PM(UTC)
*NanaDonna*

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 2544 time(s) in 1319 post(s)
Thanks Sue great sketches, I have two of them done and will try and get to at least one of them tomorrow..........Lots going on this week.
Oh my that breast cancer card you made is fabulous thanks for sharing it here.
Wow those mittens are great and love the papers!

RAQ, love your extra credit card, great idea with the ribbon and the eyelet in the middle

OH no I forgot about the color challenge, will have to work on that tomorrow.

JeanH love your layout, and that Christmas card is very pretty, Nice set of 4 cards Wow another set of great card. The fourth one great way to use those negative cuts and this sketch was perfect for it

Sunnie there you are......how cute is that cupcake ice cream cone card, I am enjoying your cards more and more Nice job adding that up, the flower on the bottom is great. I had to send my Gypsy in because it wasn't working right. I sent it on 9/2 and still do not have it back, I can't believe how much I miss it! Love how you did #3 great male card, love Camp out for those guy cards. That monster is adorable hope your sister likes it.

Sherri so so cute are all those spiders with the gogglie eyes! the different sizes is neat what a great idea Your Fall card is so cute, love that pumpkin on there, great set up for the picture also

Turtlebug aka Tortoga (sp) Love that card, great job with the two hearts. Love that CB what folder is that? Do I have it LOL ?

Carolyn sorry I forgot about the color challenge will try to make a card tomorrow using those colors I love them! Love that Turket card, and what a great idea to make it into an easel card. #3 ? Love it, the button are neat, what kind of thread do you use to put through the holes?

Petite I love your cards, #4 is so so pretty, love all the pinks

SandyP that "ribbon" stuff on the bottom of Autumn card are a EK Success fiber like pack I bought last year. This is the first time I ever used any of them. What do yo mean #1 didn't turn out too good, I think it is absolutely adorable

Glenda.....that cow is the cutest cow I hve ever seen. And it is so cheerfull! The hat and the little fence are just too much! LOL

JannyLee Love all three of the card, just adore those cat tails. I remember them from when I was young (a very long time ago)

rihel cute Halloween card just adorable

BBQ31 I love all of your cards, that black and white "love"s very very nice.

Hope I didn't miss anyone and a great week to all!
SHELBYWOO Offline
#62 Posted : Sunday, October 03, 2010 9:32:10 PM(UTC)
SHELBYWOO

United States

Was thanked: 360 time(s) in 249 post(s)
Thanks ladies......prayers are working already! Praise the LORD!!!! :)
TurtleBug Offline
#63 Posted : Sunday, October 03, 2010 11:14:03 PM(UTC)
TurtleBug

Was thanked: 903 time(s) in 574 post(s)
Hi Ladies!
Have only done sketch #1 this week. Have too many October birthday cards to do for family, plus a thank-you card and am also super busy working on making name badges for my high school reunion on Oct. 15-16! If I have time before the next challenge on Wed. I will post the rest for this week. I did make my SIL's card for his birthday on Monday...very plain & simple guy-card.TFL!!
TurtleBug attached the following image(s):
Dave Bday.jpg
SandyPalmer Offline
#64 Posted : Monday, October 04, 2010 5:48:28 AM(UTC)
SandyPalmer

Was thanked: 916 time(s) in 520 post(s)
Suevan, I love your hope card! Love the pink feather!!! I love your mittens card also! Love the paper you used too!

Rihelgrl, what fun Halloween paper! It is a really cute card! Love the mummy!

Bbq, wow, you got all four cards done! I think your love card is my favorite! I love black and white cards! All the cards are great!

Shersimm, I LOVE your autumn card! Perfect colors too!

ShelbyWoo, you know I am praying!!!

JeanH, I think your thinking of you card is my favorite! Love the antique feel of the card! That apple card is really cute, and I think the other two cards are great too!

NanaDonna, what a really pretty hope card! Love the shine, and the pearls you added to it!

Turtlebug, guy cards are hard! Your birthday card turned out really nice! Those buttons are a great touch!
sunnieday Offline
#65 Posted : Monday, October 04, 2010 2:23:17 PM(UTC)
sunnieday

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 326 time(s) in 219 post(s)
Hellllooooo Ladies:

Was gone for the weekend for my croptoberfest outing. We had a blast and got many things done. Today Im relaxing since we stayed up super late (3am) on Saturday night and I was a zombie last night. LOL

Ill be back later to comment on your wonderful cards...

Here is a pic from the weekend... cropping and snacks go hand in hand. :)
sunnieday attached the following image(s):
cropsmall.jpg
JannyLee Offline
#66 Posted : Monday, October 04, 2010 5:13:14 PM(UTC)
JannyLee

Was thanked: 20 time(s) in 17 post(s)
Okay, first comments then cards.

RAQ - Love the lace and ribbon on the card. Makes it pop.

JeanH - Grea layouts. Love the cards and the colors. All sketches are awsome. Like how you turned sketch #3 and like the design on sketch #4.

SunnieDay - Dear friend, you know how much I love your cards. The icecream card is sooooo cute. You can send to me on my birthday. hint, hint! I like the phrase "getting up there" and the flower. Sketch #3 Very manly and we can always use more manly cards. Sketch #4 how fun and cute.

Shersimm - LOVE halloween. Love the blue background and love the edging. Sketch #4 Love the autumn colors. nice touch with the bow on the pumpkin.

Turtlebug - Great idea with the ribbons in middle of hearts. and love the buttons on the tags and brads in the corners on your last one. Cute cards.

NanaDonna - Love the colors you used. Autumny (if that's a word) with a splash of bright color. Love it. May have to scraplift this one! Breast cancer card is gorgious! The touch of glitter really adds to it.

CarolynDelive - Awesome card. Which cart did the turkey come from? Lovin the colors and love the easel card. I have to make one of those. Great idea with buttons on the second one. I may just have to scraplift this one too.

Petite - Awesome girlie card. Love what you've done with it!

SandyPalmer - I think it looks awesome!

GlendaBoyde1 - I needed an idea for "red hat". How cute is this?!!!

SueVan911 - Awesome Breast Canswer card. Just love how you did the word HOPE, Great Idea! TFS. Your second card, love, just love the colors on this card. It breaks away from the traditional blue.

Rihelgirl - I always love Halloween cards - cute mummy.

Bbq31 - My favorite is the B&W card. So elegant. Love the paper coordination on all of the cards.

Okay her are my two sketch #1. Both made using CM paper and ribbon.

"Friends" one Tag made using Picturesque and TBBM; Word used Gypsy Wondering. Then the pieces left on the mat after pulling off the tags were just too cute to leave behind so I added them to the bottom of the card. I just couldn't leave them.

"Happy Birthday" I used the TBBM and Stamping for the wording. More manly card. Figured I'd put the number on the tag or cake and number.

Next to work on the last one. Have two in mind. Time to get to work.

Edited by user Monday, October 04, 2010 5:15:34 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

JannyLee attached the following image(s):
IMG_3604r.jpg
IMG_3607r.jpg
SHELBYWOO Offline
#67 Posted : Monday, October 04, 2010 6:27:12 PM(UTC)
SHELBYWOO

United States

cant remember which sketch is which.....but here's my two.....quite simple.....halloween of course! LOL! lots of stamping...

SHELBYWOO Offline
#68 Posted : Monday, October 04, 2010 6:59:53 PM(UTC)
SHELBYWOO

United States

turtle: keep the faith card awesome extra credit card! love the button on the happy bday card

nana: loooooove the autumn card great idea on the stamping!! beautiful gated card with butterflies and glittering

carolyn: turkey card so adorable....thinking of you card great idea using the buttons!

petite: great use of all those pinks together! beautiful!

sandy: HOPE THAT SPIDER CARD IS FOR MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :) LOVE IT! :) hehehe

Glenda: that cow is too cute and all the details make it even better!

jennylee: falls cards are so cute, that 2nd one is my fave!!! :)

suevan....great idea for ribbon placement! and a touch of raq with that feather hehehe winter card with the mittens looooove them and the papers!

riherlgrl hehehe hallllloooweeeeen :) and the papers too cute!

bbq wow to all those great cards there is def no choosin fave! hehe

sheri cute autumn card! great embossing on the pumpkin!

jean all 4 cards are beautiful once again no way to pic a fave!

hmmmmmmm guess i need figure out how to get my cards in those small windows hehehe :)
SandyPalmer Offline
#69 Posted : Tuesday, October 05, 2010 4:46:54 AM(UTC)
SandyPalmer

Sunnieday, that looks like some serious stuff going on, but major fun!!! Wish I was there! BigGrin

JannyLee, are those flowers a punch at the bottom of your friends card and on the tag, or is it part of the paper? Cute tag cards!

ShelbyWoo, those Halloween cards look great on that black! It really makes the colors stand out!

I did get one card made late last night! I will have to take a picture when it gets light enough! It is still very dark this early in the morning!

SandyPalmer Offline
#70 Posted : Tuesday, October 05, 2010 5:48:53 AM(UTC)
SandyPalmer

Here is sketch 4!
SandyPalmer attached the following image(s):
cards 010.01.JPG
Suevan911 Offline
#71 Posted : Tuesday, October 05, 2010 8:38:01 AM(UTC)
Suevan911

Was thanked: 259 time(s) in 141 post(s)
Sherrsimm-adorable pumpkin card, love the leaves too, pretty border.

Shelby-Kids/teens usually a challenge somewhere in that age group! Hugs and prayers for you!
Cute cards BTW...the spider is adorable! Fun papers too.

JeanH-#1 love love love is all I can say!
#2 great papers, and cuts!
#3 awesome apples, reminds me of ME stuff...great card
#4 pretty choice of colors and papers on this one..it is hard to cut some papers,drives me nuts!

Nana-Pretty BCA card! Love all of the sparkle, gets attention!

turtlebug-love the tag with the buttons. Pretty colors too!

Sunnie-looks like you had a fun weekend...next time...let me know, I would drive down! Im only a couple hrs from you!

JannieLee- really like your friends card, pretty colors and I like how you used the paper with the flower on the bottom. The HB card, awesome...so guy like, I may have to lift that one.

Sandy- oh no...great minds thing alike...LOL Similar to an idea I had for my card...hmmmmm....may still use it though if you dont mind? Such pretty papers and I love the tree cut!
Suevan911 Offline
#72 Posted : Tuesday, October 05, 2010 8:44:18 AM(UTC)
Suevan911

#2 turned sideways! (and all scraps)BigGrin
WW-Snowmen
FancyPants rubon snowflakes
CB- background and snowmen

Edited by user Tuesday, October 05, 2010 8:47:06 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Suevan911 attached the following image(s):
winter snowmen.jpg
shersimm Offline
#73 Posted : Tuesday, October 05, 2010 9:27:23 AM(UTC)
shersimm

Was thanked: 248 time(s) in 141 post(s)
NanaDonna: love those glittery butterflies! gorgeous

Shelby: been praying.....love your Halloween cards...that little ghost stamp is adorable! I like the big pictures....I use them too!!!

Sandy: tree card is terrific.....I'm such a big fan of this sketch...and I think this is my favorite application!~

Turtlebug: Nice color combo with the pumpkin and green.,,like it lots

Janney Lee: such cute cards.....love that tag

Sue: love those stripey hats on the snowmen....wonderful

I'm off to finish another card....I'm trying to make sketch 2 into an easel card....but I've never made one before!

CarolynDeline Offline
#74 Posted : Tuesday, October 05, 2010 12:43:18 PM(UTC)
CarolynDeline

Was thanked: 300 time(s) in 161 post(s)
SandyPalmer...such an adorable spider card...too cute...very pretty christmas card...love that paper

GlendaBoyd...love love love that cow...the fence and the grass are so cute and love the dimension

JannyLee...love the simple pleasures card...the papers are so pretty...and the pumpkin patch is great done in the ad challenge colors...the turkey is from SYI...all this time, and I've never used it...love the friends card...love the white background...and the bday card is perfect for a man or a woman...

Suevan...I know I already told you but love love love that hope card...absolutely stunning...great mitten card...the papers are so pretty and love the sentiment...great snowman card...the snowflakes are so pretty, did you stamp them???

rihelgrl...love that halloween card...your mummy is too cute

Bbq31...love the holiday stamp on the first card, and those papers are so fun...very elegant love card...love that paper with the cakes on it...great colors on the third card as well on the last..teal and lime and purple...wow..love that

shersimm...autumn card is beautiful...love the fun title and the whimsical leaves and pumpkin

Shelbywoo...I realize its late...but prayers goin up for you!!!...awwww...love the trick or treat card...toooo cuuuute...and that spider on the 2nd card is adorable...love love love them both

JeanH...love all your cards...great embellies on the thinking of you and love that swirlie cut on the get well...cute apples on the thanks and love those sb cuts on your celebrate...great cards all of them

NanaDonna...very pretty hope card...so elegant, love the glitter and the details on the bflys

Turtlebug...very cute happy birthday card...love the tag with the buttons...
SHELBYWOO Offline
#75 Posted : Tuesday, October 05, 2010 4:13:16 PM(UTC)
SHELBYWOO

United States

sandy awesome tree card and love those papers!!

suevan looooove those snowmen! :) and great embossing.....

thanks ladies to all of you for the prayers and continued ones....they really are working!! hoping to get other two cards done tonight or tomorrow as have a hawaii book to start and a girl at work wants a UNIQUE baby book that i came up with an idea for! :)
*NanaDonna* Online
#76 Posted : Tuesday, October 05, 2010 5:05:52 PM(UTC)
*NanaDonna*

United States

At the last minute by I did get #1 done and I love the way it turned out. I think what
I like the most is the colors they follow the Ad Color Challenge. Hope you like, thanks Sue for hosting this week.

JannyLee Offline
#77 Posted : Tuesday, October 05, 2010 5:13:40 PM(UTC)
JannyLee

Was thanked: 20 time(s) in 17 post(s)
NanaDonna, LOVE the card. Ad chall colors. Are the rectangles stamped or is that the paper? Love the way you worked the patterns.

JannyLee
SHELBYWOO Offline
#78 Posted : Tuesday, October 05, 2010 7:02:54 PM(UTC)
SHELBYWOO

United States

nana it is gorgeous!!!! loving it!!!!!!!!!!
Suevan911 Offline
#79 Posted : Tuesday, October 05, 2010 7:06:16 PM(UTC)
Suevan911

CarolynDeline wrote:

Suevan...I know I already told you but love love love that hope card...absolutely stunning...great mitten card...the papers are so pretty and love the sentiment...great snowman card...the snowflakes are so pretty, did you stamp them???

Carolyn-nope, rub on transfers from Fancypants

Nana-such a pretty card, love the stamping, and the papers..all looks so pretty!

Edited by user Tuesday, October 05, 2010 7:09:26 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

shersimm Offline
#80 Posted : Tuesday, October 05, 2010 7:15:33 PM(UTC)
shersimm

NanaDonna: that's gorgeous!!!! Love the blend of patterns~
*NanaDonna* Online
#81 Posted : Tuesday, October 05, 2010 8:57:42 PM(UTC)
*NanaDonna*

United States

JannyLee wrote:
NanaDonna, LOVE the card. Ad chall colors. Are the rectangles stamped or is that the paper? Love the way you worked the patterns.

JannyLee

The rectangles are stamped and embossed, more details are on my blog.
Thanks
BeckyLarson1 Offline
#82 Posted : Wednesday, October 06, 2010 3:21:27 AM(UTC)
BeckyLarson1

Was thanked: 256 time(s) in 243 post(s)
Suevan911 wrote:
This is my breast cancer card, I made it for the design team project for My Sheri Crafts...doesnt fit in any of my sketches, but I was happy with the way it turned out :-)

LOVE THIS CARD!
SandyPalmer Offline
#83 Posted : Wednesday, October 06, 2010 4:24:14 AM(UTC)
SandyPalmer

Suevan, those snow people are just too cute! I would love to know how you did those snowflakes also! They are awesome!

NanaDonna, that card is just wonderful! Love the colors you chose!

Edited by user Wednesday, October 06, 2010 4:27:30 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

shersimm Offline
#84 Posted : Wednesday, October 06, 2010 6:08:28 AM(UTC)
shersimm

This one was inspired by sketch two....thought it looked like an easel card. But I couldn't get the sentiment to work in the three little squares at the bottom.

Suevan911 Offline
#85 Posted : Wednesday, October 06, 2010 4:56:16 PM(UTC)
Suevan911

Shersimm-adorable halloween card, sorry I missed commenting on it until now! The chickie witches are so so cute!
SandyPalmer Offline
#86 Posted : Wednesday, October 06, 2010 6:00:46 PM(UTC)
SandyPalmer

Shersimm, you make the most awesome cards! Love it!!!