Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

Claire1178 Offline
#1 Posted : Sunday, March 10, 2013 11:46:43 AM(UTC)
Claire1178

Groups: Registered

I hate to keep bombarding our "Community" with questions, but please understand I am not only new to Cricut but new to papercrafting/scrapbooking itself. For my first project, I am creating a scrapbook in memory of my late kitty. Because this is completely new to me and I haven't taken any classes or really had much guidance from experienced scrappers, I am pretty much learning everything on my own. (You can see the pages I have completed so far under my Profile.) I have downloaded cat lay-out pages from the internet as samples to use to give me basic ideas for my pages. However, most terms/procedures re scrapbooking are new to me, so I need lots of help! :)

This leads me to my current question re "layering". I asssume this is how flowers are done with the layers of cardstock, but I have no idea how to do it. Are there instructions anywhere on here that give detailed instructions on how to do this?

Many thanks in advance for your help/guidance! :)

Claire
Claire1178 Offline
#2 Posted : Sunday, March 10, 2013 11:55:30 AM(UTC)
Claire1178

I just checked my Profile and my pics are not there. I know I downloaded them somewhere but now I can't find where they are located! Flapper
Claire1178 Offline
#3 Posted : Sunday, March 10, 2013 12:25:14 PM(UTC)
Claire1178

I just found them (my pics) under My Projects! As I said, I'm fumbling my way around here! BigGrin
Claire1178 Offline
#4 Posted : Monday, March 11, 2013 1:19:45 PM(UTC)
Claire1178

Just to let ya'll know, I'm doing some tutorials on YouTube, so, though I most certainly appreciate all your help to my many questions, you don't need to answer this one for me! :)