Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

MaryStillman Offline
#1 Posted : Monday, March 04, 2013 7:54:03 PM(UTC)
MaryStillman

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 1208 time(s) in 761 post(s)
I'm scared to join in anything here because I'm not so artistic.

Here's an idea of a round robin card. Very short and simple. Everyone makes one basic card with only 1 element. Everyone ships theres to another person who adds an element, could be as simple as punching a border, and that gets shipped to another person who adds an element. It could go on for some many rounds and the card that is in the last round is what you get to keep.

Just an idea that even I MIGHT join, if you only made 1 card....and someone with some experience in Swaps sponsors it.

Mary
 1 user thanked MaryStillman for this useful post.
Godot's Girl on 3/4/2013(UTC)
amylendall Offline
#2 Posted : Monday, March 04, 2013 9:14:53 PM(UTC)
amylendall

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 74 time(s) in 71 post(s)
this sounds like a really good idea. you really should not be so afraid to join in on any of these swaps. you are more artistic than you give yourself credit for. you are your own worst critic! I (like you and I'm sure many others) thought my work was not good enough to be joining some of these swaps but I had a good friend that talked me into joining one after another and before long I realized I was learning more and more about how to make different things. there are so many blogs, websites, and you tube out there for inspiration and some even tell you how to make something. I have even found myself seeing a picture of something and puting my own little twist on it to make it my own or even as some place to start as an idea! I hope I do not affend you I am just simply saying that you really should not be affraid to join swaps around here because you feel like you are not artistic enough. we all started somewhere and have learned and grown over time. you are at least creative enough to think of a swap like this. hope to see you join some swaps and have some fun with us. we love seeing new faces around here!
Godot's Girl Offline
#3 Posted : Monday, March 04, 2013 10:15:52 PM(UTC)
Godot's Girl

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
United States
Location: Too far from the farm! MQ pg.13, #388; Circle MQ pg. 4, #98

Was thanked: 2386 time(s) in 1502 post(s)
Mary....ditto on everything Amy said about you. Jump in with both feet, it is the most freeing thing for your creativity. I would definitely be interested in your swap. You should be the hostess, but if you really do not want to, maybe someone else will. I have a paper swap I am doing right now, and I will be doing a second round of it, or I would offer my services. My health is not so great, so it is difficult for me to commit to too many things, so hosting more than one swap is just out of the question. If this hasn't happened by the time I am done with my paper swaps, I will help you do it. It really is a great idea, and sounds like super creative fun! TFS your idea with us. Please someone host this! GG
SherrieStevens Offline
#4 Posted : Tuesday, March 05, 2013 10:12:25 AM(UTC)
SherrieStevens

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 151 time(s) in 144 post(s)
I would join it. Sherrie