Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

5 Pages<12345>
♥ Raquel ♥ Offline
#61 Posted : Saturday, March 02, 2013 2:40:18 PM(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 804 time(s) in 567 post(s)
To Josie... for what it's worth

1 user thanked ♥ Raquel ♥ for this useful post.
TurtleBug on 3/4/2013(UTC)
Dragonfly50 Offline
#62 Posted : Saturday, March 02, 2013 3:06:28 PM(UTC)
Dragonfly50

United States

Was thanked: 1219 time(s) in 728 post(s)
And in the "Great minds think for themselves but sometimes come up with the same great ideas" category (formally known as the "Has Raquel been in my craftroom again.) lol

Here is the card I thought of doing when I "found" my little earless bunny last week...
Hope you like it and its colorful friends that followed.

D-
Dragonfly50 attached the following image(s):
P1200105.JPG
P1200114.JPG
 1 user thanked Dragonfly50 for this useful post.
CricketCMV on 3/2/2013(UTC)
SandyPalmer Offline
#63 Posted : Saturday, March 02, 2013 3:49:03 PM(UTC)
SandyPalmer

Was thanked: 916 time(s) in 520 post(s)
Sorry, I have been out sick this whole week! I just can't seem to handle it when the wind blows from the North! Sad I am feeling much better today! Not perfect, but I will take it! ThumpUp

BingoLady, what's the name of the embossing folder you used on your sketch 2 card?!?! I really like the look of it! Nice take on sketch 1! Love those added butterflies!

VickieBryan, pretty cards! So soft and spring like!

Donna, such a pretty sketch 3 card! Love the papers you used! Love that tag too!

Suevan, I hope you are back for awhile now! Smile Such a great vintage feel to your card! Love that image! Love your sketch 3 card! Beautiful paper!

Sue, beautiful, beautiful butterfly card! I love everything about it!

NancyJ, you sure are putting some really adorable puppy cards on here lately! So cute!

Raquel, wonderful find, WOW! Adorable bunny card! Love your soda card as well!

Christineramey, love that top garden paper on your card! Very pretty card! Great touch with the gems!

Dragonfly, you and Raquel really do think a lot alike! Great bunny card!

I am not even going to address that person who wrote! What a way to come on here and try and make your point! ThumbDown

Josie, Happy Belated Anniversary!

Edited by user Saturday, March 02, 2013 4:43:27 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

4 users thanked SandyPalmer for this useful post.
Suevan911 on 3/2/2013(UTC), Dragonfly50 on 3/2/2013(UTC), AcrossThePond on 3/4/2013(UTC), TurtleBug on 3/4/2013(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥ Offline
#64 Posted : Saturday, March 02, 2013 4:56:32 PM(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥

Ok... home from furniture "window" shopping. All three kids fell in love with the bed frames of their choices... now to find the money to buy them all! HAH HAH! They are pretty set with their choices and they refuse to go to Rooms to Go and look at other choices. Oh well! They don't have the patience to go shopping like mommy does

Dragonfly50: Oh my goodness! That poor bunny lost yet another ear! It would seem three other siblings suffered the same fate... poor bunnies. LOL! Love all the Easter cards you made. I need to make three more actually. If I knew where your craft room was, you can bet I'd probably be in there more often! I need a crafting buddy... my cousin would be my nearest crafting buddy and she lives 45 minutes away Crying

SandyPalmer:
I'm glad you're feeling much better. Let me know if you decide to go ahead and host for your week or trade spots with Sue... either way would be great!

Well I'm off for the night. We're going to hang out with some friends and probably won't be home until after midnight

Have a great night everyone!

Edited by user Saturday, March 02, 2013 4:57:32 PM(UTC)  | Reason: ... because of a typo :P

Dragonfly50 on 3/2/2013(UTC)
BingoLady Offline
#65 Posted : Saturday, March 02, 2013 6:26:22 PM(UTC)
BingoLady

Was thanked: 915 time(s) in 615 post(s)
A big Happy Anniversary Turtlebug, thanks for putting up with that man.LOL LOL LOL

Sandy sorry to say I don't know the name of the folder, it is one of those small ones
that come in a bag of 4. They are the size of the strips I made on the card.

And to the ladies that asked me about the stampting and enbossing, I stamp first
then I emboss.

Happy SundayLove Love Love

1 user thanked BingoLady for this useful post.
christineramey8b61e521 Offline
#66 Posted : Saturday, March 02, 2013 6:31:36 PM(UTC)
christineramey8b61e521

Was thanked: 72 time(s) in 51 post(s)
Thanks everyone for your comments on my card. By the way, did you notice how clear the picture was? Also, I took this outside! LOL! :) That helped a lot!
CricketCMV Offline
#67 Posted : Saturday, March 02, 2013 7:31:44 PM(UTC)
CricketCMV

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 7600 time(s) in 4449 post(s)
Originally Posted by: christineramey8b61e521 Go to Quoted Post
Thanks everyone for your comments on my card. By the way, did you notice how clear the picture was? Also, I took this outside! LOL! :) That helped a lot!

Actually, I didn't notice; but, you did do a great job on this picture. We all know lighting is pretty important; but, sometimes we're just in a hurry to get the pictures and get on with the next thing. I'm really guilty of that, myself. I'm not sure I would have noticed the darker ones, either, because I just don't notice things like that easily. It's because others were mentioning it that I did (I had to go back to see what they were talking about). LOL.

I do get frustrated with myself when the pictures don't come out the way I want them to; hurry or no hurry!

Char

Suevan911 Offline
#68 Posted : Saturday, March 02, 2013 7:32:05 PM(UTC)
Suevan911

Was thanked: 259 time(s) in 141 post(s)
When I saw this sketch I knew exactly what I was going to do- a shape card....I just didnt know it was going to be needed for a guy-Those of you who know me....know I dont like guy cards...just hard

Large circle-George
Paper-either Graphic45 or Basic Grey not sure
Sentiment- George
Flower-Don Juan
The flower brad Basic Grey- glazed
Card base is Paper Studio

Edited by user Saturday, March 02, 2013 7:33:15 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user thanked Suevan911 for this useful post.
CricketCMV on 3/3/2013(UTC)
Suevan911 Offline
#69 Posted : Saturday, March 02, 2013 7:51:34 PM(UTC)
Suevan911

Now to comment-

Turtlebug-Thanks for hosting..its good to be back!!

love the sketches
#1 I really like the yellow. And the embossing!
#2 The colors...so pretty
#3Great card. I love the bird embossing..I have almost used that folder so much it doesnt work.LOL

Bingolady
#1 love the purple, and cute butterfly.
#2 very pretty card, love the red. Nice embossing also.

Vicki-
#2 pretty flowers and card,
love the spring card papers...cant wait till spring is finally here.!

Nana-
Love love love the paper on #3 so pretty!

Acrossthepond-
Great butterfly card. It is very classy! Clean, pretty!

Nancy J
#3 such a cute card. The sentiment is toooo cute.

RAQ
#3 love it...LOL very cute!
#2 last week...another cute cute card and sentiment.
Have fun moving....yuck...we have built and moved 12 times in 30 yrs...my DH said the only home we are moving to again is a nursing home or funeral home...LOL

christineramey8b61e521
#3 pretty card, like RAQ said, it makes you feel like you are in a garden

dragonfly-
very cute cards, you have been busy...

Sandy
Hope you are feeling better my friend...maybe a trip north next winter would do you some good...come see me!!!

Edited by user Saturday, March 02, 2013 7:52:57 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

3 users thanked Suevan911 for this useful post.
♥ Raquel ♥ on 3/3/2013(UTC), AcrossThePond on 3/4/2013(UTC), TurtleBug on 3/4/2013(UTC)
Dragonfly50 Offline
#70 Posted : Saturday, March 02, 2013 9:28:52 PM(UTC)
Dragonfly50

United States

Sandy- the folder BingoLady used is in a Cuttlebug border set of 5 called Just My type.
SandyPalmer Offline
#71 Posted : Sunday, March 03, 2013 7:17:50 AM(UTC)
SandyPalmer

Good morning my lovely ladies! Happy Sunday to you!!! I was so happy I was feeling better yesterday that I actually went into the craft room late last night and got to work on a card! BigGrin

Suevan, that really is a good looking thinking of you card! The card base and those papers are just perfect!

Dragonfly, thanks for the information!

Sketch 2! I got the digi from PCW!

Edited by user Sunday, March 03, 2013 8:21:32 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

SandyPalmer attached the following image(s):
00201.jpg
 1 user thanked SandyPalmer for this useful post.
Dragonfly50 Offline
#72 Posted : Sunday, March 03, 2013 8:02:58 AM(UTC)
Dragonfly50

United States

Christine- Love your garden card. The new lighting helps the beautiy of your cards shine through.

Josie- Happy belated anniversary! (We celebrate 33 yrs in April)

Raquel- Guess someone was really hungry....
I would love it if we lived closer. I'll just say it would be way, way, way, way more than a 45 min drive for either of us. None of my friends craft anymore so it's just little ol' me crafting away here. Not sure where anyone would sit in here anyway. (It is also the guest/where everything goes to die room)

Suevan911- Great guy card. They are my 2nd hardest close behind sympathy cards)

Sandy- Cute turtle card.
You are very welcome. I have tons of folders. I have most of them labeled. (Some I couldn't find their names online). I am soooo glad PC has started labeling them for me.

D-

Edited by user Sunday, March 03, 2013 8:07:09 AM(UTC)  | Reason: fix boo boo :)

Dragonfly50 Offline
#73 Posted : Sunday, March 03, 2013 8:10:35 AM(UTC)
Dragonfly50

United States

Here is my sketch #1 card with a little of the extra credit thrown in there.
(Mother's Day and blue is usually my fav color. I'm like a mood ring my fav colors change with my mood)

Enjoy
D-

Edited by user Sunday, March 03, 2013 8:22:31 AM(UTC)  | Reason: right pic now lol

Dragonfly50 attached the following image(s):
P1200117.JPG
Nancy J. Offline
#74 Posted : Sunday, March 03, 2013 9:58:15 AM(UTC)
Nancy J.

Was thanked: 113 time(s) in 71 post(s)
BingoLady, sketch 2 card is lovely and like the tiny layered flowers. Sketch 1 is cute also like the purple paper, embossing and such cute butterflies.

Vicky Bryan1, your sketch 2 card is so very nice and love the way you used the 3D flower. Your sketch 3 card is so crisp, clean and very spring like.

Donna, love that big flower print paper. It is a great idea to have some cards that you can add sentiments to later.

SueVan, Great card and sure your daughter will love it. Love that Graphic 45 paper might have to go looking for it. Your cherished memories is wonderful with that very cute embellishment.
Your shape card is one I might have to scraplift... it being a guy card makes it even better.

Raquel, What a cute Easter card... really like your sketch 2 card from last week and that sketch 2 was my fav sketch from last week.

Christineramey, great card and it looks like you are thinking spring... so am I but it is still snowing here in Ohio.

Sue, lovely card - I always like butterflies and love that word art!

Dragonfly, what great Easter cards.. ok now you and Raquel can decide which one of you are going to send one of those cards to my granddaughter... she would love them!!! The blue and green look great on your Mom card.

Sandy, what a sweet happy card! Glad you are feeling better! Thanks again for the info on the other blog.
 3 users thanked Nancy J. for this useful post.
Dragonfly50 on 3/3/2013(UTC), ♥ Raquel ♥ on 3/3/2013(UTC), AcrossThePond on 3/4/2013(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥ Offline
#75 Posted : Sunday, March 03, 2013 11:07:35 AM(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥

Hi everyone!

I'm on my way out to do more furniture "window" shopping but I just wanted to say that

SandyPalmer
feels well enough and will host for the next challenge

YAY! So glad you're feeling much better
SandyPalmer Offline
#76 Posted : Sunday, March 03, 2013 1:00:15 PM(UTC)
SandyPalmer

Dragonfly, oh, great Mother's Day card! beautiful paper, and that ribbon gave it the perfect touch!

Wahoo, got sketch 1 done! BigGrin Thank heaven my DH had yard work today so I could be in the craft room again!
SandyPalmer attached the following image(s):
00101.jpg
 2 users thanked SandyPalmer for this useful post.
Dragonfly50 on 3/3/2013(UTC), CricketCMV on 3/3/2013(UTC)
Dragonfly50 Offline
#77 Posted : Sunday, March 03, 2013 1:08:45 PM(UTC)
Dragonfly50

United States

Sandy- Adorable card.
So glad you are feeling better!
D-
britishgirl Offline
#78 Posted : Sunday, March 03, 2013 1:34:56 PM(UTC)
britishgirl

Was thanked: 237 time(s) in 142 post(s)
I am so proud of myself i got 2 done so far sorry no cricut but i did use a cuttlebug folder on the Easter one the image is just one i found on google
britishgirl attached the following image(s):
IMG_1326.JPG
IMG_1343.JPG
 2 users thanked britishgirl for this useful post.
CricketCMV on 3/3/2013(UTC), Dragonfly50 on 3/5/2013(UTC)
Nancy J. Offline
#79 Posted : Sunday, March 03, 2013 2:48:21 PM(UTC)
Nancy J.

Was thanked: 113 time(s) in 71 post(s)
Sandy, love, love, love your cowgirl mouse card... love everything about it!!!

Britishgirl, both of your cards are lovely... my granddaughter Ashley loves the black and white card...I really like the sketch 3 card, like the pic and the embossing. What is the name of the embossing folder you used or was that done by a crimping tool.
britishgirl Offline
#80 Posted : Sunday, March 03, 2013 3:07:28 PM(UTC)
britishgirl

Was thanked: 237 time(s) in 142 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Nancy J. Go to Quoted Post
Sandy, love, love, love your cowgirl mouse card... love everything about it!!!

Britishgirl, both of your cards are lovely... my granddaughter Ashley loves the black and white card...I really like the sketch 3 card, like the pic and the embossing. What is the name of the embossing folder you used or was that done by a crimping tool.

thank you Nancy yes its an embossing folder but i dont remember the name like an idiot i through away the packages but i do know its a cuttlebug folder
Gisele Offline
#81 Posted : Sunday, March 03, 2013 3:23:11 PM(UTC)
Gisele

Was thanked: 549 time(s) in 339 post(s)
You may not want to read all of this post. So I suggest if you're tired of reading about issues that you just tune into your specific comments. My comments at the end are really to thank all of you wonderful ladies!

Turtlebug (Josie) – I’m really sorry that the “drama” of this week affected your Wedding Anniversary and your challenge. Congrats on being together for 43 years with your DH – that is such a wonderful accomplishment! I wish you many more happy years together! Your samples are so wonderful and I know that you worked hard on them. Sketch #1 in your favourite yellow colour is so pretty – love the flower and of course your Chicken wire folder. I’ve seen so many of your wonderful projects on here with it that I have ordered it today. I like the versatility of your Sketch #2 and that is a pretty embossing folder too! Sketch #3 is my favourite – love the red accents, embossing and paper. You did a beautiful job in centering the paper!

BingoLady – Pretty Sketch #2 in the ad colorus! Such dainty flowers! Great Sketch #2 in the purples and pinks!

Vickie – love the G45 Secret Garden papers! Sketch #2 is beautiful!

Donna – Love your Sketch #3 card and how sweet to use yellow with it being Josie’s favourite colour. I can certainly understand how angry you were (are). I haven’t been around long enough to know what is going on (and who may be behind it) but I have debated on the weekend about just going away for the time being. It is disheartening to have this happen and I’m happy that you spoke up and also defended Josie. I hope to continue to see your wonderful creations - you do inspire me to continue to do better!

Suevan – Always nice to see your creations and have your drop-in when you can! I love G45 papers although I only have a limited supply. Beautiful card for your daughter! Love, love your anniversary card with the metal embellishment! Great male shaped card!

Sue (Acrossthepond) Love your butterfly birthday card – the black accents make every focus area stand out! Love the intricate butterfly that you personally stamped and cut-out!

Nancy – Such a cute Sketch #3 card!

Raquel – I don’t know how you find time to shop for crafts while you’re in packing mode and finding furnishings for your new home.BigGrin Love your craft finds and looking forward to seeing them on your creations! Cute Sketch #3 and you’ve already used one of your new punches. Looks really good! I see how you took your inspiration from Sandy’s card and added your own twist. Looks good too! Thanks also Raquel for your stewardship of this thread - we need someone and I'm happy that you can do it despite having a very busy schedule!

Christine – great card and yes I did notice that your lighting is so much better. I’m glad you can take a photo outdoors at this time of the year. I’m still in the middle of winter with lots of snow so that is not a possibility. Great idea to use wallpaper for part of the papers! I could see that wallpaper in my laundry room!

Sandy – happy to hear that you’re feeling better! Great card for Sketch #2 and cute digi image! Beautiful papers and great image for your Sketch #1!

Dragonfly – Great Easter cards too! You and RAQ have a wonderful sense of humour! Pretty card for your mother using your favourite colour!

Britishgirl – woohoo you managed to get 2 cards done. Love your Sketch #3! Your b&w card turned out nicely too!

As for voting, I don’t have a problem with the length of time it has gone on. In my opinion, Josie was trying to give everyone a chance to vote and also find a “catchy name”. I will be happy with whatever final name is chosen, and as many of you have stated, as long as we can find the challenge on Wednesdays.

It seems that February had more drama/problems (issues posting photos, etc. etc.) than the previous year when I first joined in Jan 2012. I hope it will be behind us as it this thread has been very upbeat and supportive. I truly believe that I have become better at making cards because of this wonderful challenge and the great group of ladies. I do enjoy everyone sharing their creations (cards, layouts, and misc crafts) and for sure some of the normal banter that goes on with everyone sharing an aspect of their lives. So thank you everyone for joining in when you can and sharing your wonderful work!

Edited by user Sunday, March 03, 2013 3:41:45 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

4 users thanked Gisele for this useful post.
♥ Raquel ♥ on 3/3/2013(UTC), Dragonfly50 on 3/4/2013(UTC), AcrossThePond on 3/4/2013(UTC), TurtleBug on 3/4/2013(UTC)
Gisele Offline
#82 Posted : Sunday, March 03, 2013 3:32:12 PM(UTC)
Gisele

Was thanked: 549 time(s) in 339 post(s)
Here's my sketch #2. I did cut all of the rectangle shapes with the Cricut and the flower too!

Edited by user Sunday, March 03, 2013 3:36:29 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

2 users thanked Gisele for this useful post.
*NanaDonna* Offline
#83 Posted : Sunday, March 03, 2013 4:02:06 PM(UTC)
*NanaDonna*

United States

Was thanked: 2545 time(s) in 1320 post(s)
Hello everyone, I first have to say that I am sorry if I offended anyone with my post. It just hit me so wrong, my usual way is to move on and not say much but I felt like it hit Josie my SIL and that really made me have to address it. Again I am sorry.

Josie I too am sorry this had to happen on your week and sure hope you do not let it deter you from playing along. I also appreciate all your efforts in helping the group pick a new name as a whole.
I too have thought about it over the weekend and I far to enjoy making cards and interacting
with the group of wonderful ladies that this group is made of to stay way.
Thank you to everyone for your kind words and support. Enough said let's get on to the fun partBigGrin

As I promised I worked on my cards and would like to share them.

Suevan I hope you don't mind but I really liked the way your did your sketch #1 so I kind of followed it.
The papers are from the CTMH Claire paper pack.
Scalloped circle cut using CCR and Craft Room Basics
Flower cut using Artiste cartridge.
Also my Extra Credit, I love color and so hard to pick a favorite but the top 3 on my list
are pink, red & orange so this paper coveredLove Also your were correct Turtlebug hard to work on a Mother's Day card with Mom still here and this one was going to be here card, but she walked in just as I was putting it together soooo will have to make her another one

Edited by user Sunday, March 03, 2013 4:04:39 PM(UTC)  | Reason: forgot extra credit

3 users thanked *NanaDonna* for this useful post.
CricketCMV on 3/3/2013(UTC), TurtleBug on 3/4/2013(UTC), Dragonfly50 on 3/5/2013(UTC)
*NanaDonna* Offline
#84 Posted : Sunday, March 03, 2013 4:07:00 PM(UTC)
*NanaDonna*

United States

Was thanked: 2545 time(s) in 1320 post(s)
Here is my sketch #2 so sorry no Cricut on it.
Papers are CTMH Pemberley stack and stamped with a Gina K stamp. I made this for my
nephew's birthday so I was trying to keep it male looking.

2 users thanked *NanaDonna* for this useful post.
Suevan911 Offline
#85 Posted : Sunday, March 03, 2013 5:51:25 PM(UTC)
Suevan911

Sandy-love the Mickey Mouse...LOL its so cute!!! Also glad you are feeling better...

Gisele-I love your card, the ribbon and flower are such a nice addition to a beautiful paper.

Nana- Of course I dont mind...I would love to make another one, however a little more my style... A little foo fooish...not a guy thing!!! Love your card, the scalloped edging is quite a nice touch!#2 wow...love love love that paper...

Have a great week everyone...I hope to play a while longer this time, have a new career, that is quite time consuming, but going to make it work. Hugs

Edited by user Sunday, March 03, 2013 5:52:24 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user thanked Suevan911 for this useful post.
Gisele on 3/4/2013(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥ Offline
#86 Posted : Sunday, March 03, 2013 6:40:37 PM(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥

Good evening everyone! I think I'm pretty "shopped" out. I can't believe how many different furniture there are available. We hit three different furniture store today and I took so many pictures so hubby and I can narrow down our selections at home

Suevan911: wow... great "thinking of you" card and love the way it opens up

SandyPalmer: great sketch 2, love the colors you used and the image is so cute and of course that flower is pretty. Love your Minnie Ad color card... so pretty!

Dragonfly50: very pretty "mom" card and blue is my favorite!

britishgirl:
you do black and white so well... very elegant card. Love the combination of the Easter image with the embossed bottom panel... this is very pretty

Gisele:
I love what you did with that printed paper and turned it into sketch 2, very pretty

*NanaDonna*:
very pretty card... love how you did the scalloped circle and flower. Very elegant sketch 2... great papers!

2 users thanked ♥ Raquel ♥ for this useful post.
Gisele on 3/4/2013(UTC), Dragonfly50 on 3/5/2013(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥ Offline
#87 Posted : Sunday, March 03, 2013 6:42:41 PM(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥

Gisele wrote:
RaquelI don’t know how you find time to shop for crafts while you’re in packing mode and finding furnishings for your new home.BigGrin Love your craft finds and looking forward to seeing them on your creations! Cute Sketch #3 and you’ve already used one of your new punches. Looks really good! I see how you took your inspiration from Sandy’s card and added your own twist. Looks good too! Thanks also Raquel for your stewardship of this thread - we need someone and I'm happy that you can do it despite having a very busy schedule!

AHA! Ok, well the secret is this... Hubby LOVES Best Buy and whenever he needs to go there, I make an attempt to always accompany him since JoAnns is right next to it BigGrin
Gisele on 3/4/2013(UTC)
DeeScraps Offline
#88 Posted : Sunday, March 03, 2013 6:45:36 PM(UTC)
DeeScraps

Was thanked: 706 time(s) in 538 post(s)
Hi everyone. Lots of great cards this week....I think everyone is at the "top of their form" this week.

I can't beleive how much time I've spent trying to take photos of my cards and then trying to get them on Photo Bucket. Blah to the new changes!!!! I also keep making notes but can't seem to get them posted. Yesterday we lost electricity for several hours just as I was finishing my first card. That was fun...not...and I'm so glad it came back on because it was COLD night in this part of the Sunshine State!

Here is sketch #3. This is one piece of paper that I had in my scraps. The only thing I added was the tag.

[img=http://][/img]

Here is Sketch #2 and if you look hard, you'll see the ad colors in the background paper. The stamp is a MFT one and the bunny is a MS punch. The "thingy" in the bottom right corner is a Memory Box die that I just got. I love how delicate it is.

Thanks for looking....Dee

[img=http://][/img]

1 user thanked DeeScraps for this useful post.
Dragonfly50 on 3/5/2013(UTC)
DeeScraps Offline
#89 Posted : Sunday, March 03, 2013 6:49:29 PM(UTC)
DeeScraps

Was thanked: 706 time(s) in 538 post(s)
Originally Posted by: ♥ Raquel ♥ Go to Quoted Post
AHA! Ok, well the secret is this... Hubby LOVES Best Buy and whenever he needs to go there, I make an attempt to always accompany him since JoAnns is right next to it BigGrin

Is that the one on Pines? If so, I have very fond memories of that store!!!!

TurtleBug Offline
#90 Posted : Sunday, March 03, 2013 11:06:04 PM(UTC)
TurtleBug

Was thanked: 905 time(s) in 576 post(s)
Ladies,
Only one thing left to say....THANK YOU, each of you for all the PMs, love, support and words of encouragement I have recieved during this very difficult time for all of us. It made me realize even more how much of a family we all are on this MB and stick together during the good times and bad. We have won this battle and NEVER gave in to this evil person!!
All water under the bridge now and because of all of you I will continue on. THANKS, AGAIN!

The top two vote getters are:

Wednesday Inspirational Card Challenge and Wednesday's Card Sketch Challenge.

All the others either recieved only one vote each or no votes at all. Please vote within the next two days by 8pm Arizona time and I will post the winner by 10pm on Tuesday so Sandy can use the winning name beginning with her Host Week.

Thanks to all that took the time to participate,Smile
Josie

Edited by user Sunday, March 03, 2013 11:07:57 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user thanked TurtleBug for this useful post.
Gisele on 3/4/2013(UTC)