Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

Claire1178 Offline
#1 Posted : Friday, February 22, 2013 12:51:45 AM(UTC)
Claire1178

Groups: Registered

I just installed the Cricut Craft Room Application to my new Cricut Mini machine. As soon as it was installed and I logged in, it took me to the page with the mat to begin my project. However, after I left that room, I haven't been able to get back to the screen with the mat on it. Help! (Yes, I'm a newbie - know nothing at all about this procedure!)
Flo Offline
#2 Posted : Friday, February 22, 2013 1:10:05 AM(UTC)
Flo

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
Canada

Was thanked: 57 time(s) in 32 post(s)
OK have you downloaded the cricut Craft room to your computer. I am going to assume you have. which os are you running ie windows xp windows 7 etc. Now assuming it worked the first time you may have had the computer log you out which sometimes appears to happen but you should have a little icon on your desktop which is white with cricut written across it. double click on that icon and log in and the program should start asking you if you want to open a file or create a new one. let me know. Also CCR works with what is called adobe air and I know if I go onto cricut.com then my CCR stops not sure why I thinks computers like to see how much patience we have.
flo
Claire1178 Offline
#3 Posted : Friday, February 22, 2013 1:29:27 AM(UTC)
Claire1178

Thanks, Flo. Still have not had any luck. I do have the icon on my desktop but when I double click it and I log in, all I get is a page with a video tutorial on it. I have downloaded and installed the Cricut Craft Room Design Tool Desktop Application as per the instructions that came with my Cricut machine. Is the mat supposed to come up as soon as you enter the Craft Room? Thanks for your help. :)
Claire1178 Offline
#4 Posted : Friday, February 22, 2013 1:49:03 AM(UTC)
Claire1178

Flo, I just figured out how to get there! :) However, it's not showing my cartridge even though it says that the cartridge I plugged into my Cricut has been linked to my account! Well, that's for another day to figure out - getting very late here and I will have to get back to this another time. Thank you so much!
Flo Offline
#5 Posted : Friday, February 22, 2013 1:55:23 AM(UTC)
Flo

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
Canada

Was thanked: 57 time(s) in 32 post(s)
Originally Posted by: LuvUElvisb86089b8 Go to Quoted Post
Flo, I just figured out how to get there! :) However, it's not showing my cartridge even though it says that the cartridge I plugged into my Cricut has been linked to my account! Well, that's for another day to figure out - getting very late here and I will have to get back to this another time. Thank you so much!

Great glad you got there. Have you looked under my cartridges and also it should be black under all cartridges. Even if it takes a while to link, it shouldn't but you can still design on CCR and put it in the machine and use it. Have fun.