Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

marciastz Offline
#1 Posted : Thursday, February 21, 2013 3:14:36 PM(UTC)
marciastz

Groups: Registered

I have a personal cricut cutter. I have just begun to use CCR and I am learning slowly. I chose the 6X12 mat size and inches as my measurement. The virtual mat does show inches but does not show 1/4" or 1/2" lines like the "real" mat does. It has some other measurement in between inches. It is confusing to me. It there anyway I can get it to look exactly like my real mat?
CricketCMV Offline
#2 Posted : Thursday, February 21, 2013 5:29:52 PM(UTC)
CricketCMV

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 7580 time(s) in 4440 post(s)
I would first of all do FEEDBACK and let CCR know we would like ALL of the mats that are produced to be lined/numbered EXACTLY like they are in CCR.

I have done this. I don't know who would want them numbered any other way; please speak up if this would be a problem for anyone at all.

When I line things up on my virtual mat, I allow for the 1/4" at the top and and 1/4" yellow areas to the left and right. Of course, that would go for anything I cut at the bottom of the mat, also, except I don't go there often.

If it would be helpful, why don't you take a black marker and fix your virtual mat to look exactly like the mat in CCR.....whether it be for you 6X12" mats or for your 12X12" mats. I hope I'm answering the question for you.

Again, I kind of eyeball everything, make mistakes now and again and just go on. I WOULD LOVE IT IF MORE WOULD DO THE FEEDBACK FOR PROVOCRAFT TO, in the future, on every production of their virtual mats to number the virtual mats exactly as they number them in CCR. (That is with the arrow on the virtual mats going into the machines first).

Char
scrapalette Online
#3 Posted : Thursday, February 21, 2013 6:02:39 PM(UTC)
scrapalette

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
United States

Was thanked: 18405 time(s) in 8179 post(s)
Originally Posted by: marciastz Go to Quoted Post
I have a personal cricut cutter. I have just begun to use CCR and I am learning slowly. I chose the 6X12 mat size and inches as my measurement. The virtual mat does show inches but does not show 1/4" or 1/2" lines like the "real" mat does. It has some other measurement in between inches. It is confusing to me. It there anyway I can get it to look exactly like my real mat?

No, it would be nice to have an all metric mat and an all inches mat in CCR, but that's not currently an option. Huh