Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

breezyquarters93c1cf1b Offline
#1 Posted : Sunday, February 10, 2013 7:12:44 AM(UTC)
breezyquarters93c1cf1b

Groups: Registered

Hello, I bought my cricut with then intention of making soap wraps. And THINKING that the craftroom software would allow me some freedom to create my own cuts.... for example I thought I would be able to take a decorative boarder, and make lines to make a rectangular soap wrap. Well I tried to just stretch a frame to size and the image got all stretched out. Am I missing something here? I love all the cupcake wrap images, those would be perfect... except they are cupcake shaped and can't be changed either. I'm pretty disappointed with the lack of creativity allowed with these programs, and that you have to buy EVERYTHING. I may have to send this thing back and get a more versatile machine unless someone can give me a better point of view.
thanks! Paige
deleted Offline
#2 Posted : Sunday, February 10, 2013 10:32:23 AM(UTC)
deleted

Was thanked: 75 time(s) in 54 post(s)
I sent you a message, Breezy.
Olivia'sNana Offline
#3 Posted : Sunday, February 10, 2013 10:50:36 AM(UTC)
Olivia'sNana

Was thanked: 771 time(s) in 349 post(s)
not sure what image you are using but I'm thinking you could take your image and size the width to what you want using the relative (default) not real sizing to where the design stays in right proportion. Take that image and copy/paste and weld end to end. Then trim away the length that you don't need (after it is cut) or maybe end to end using 2 or three welds will give you enough length to cut multiple soap wraps.

Edited by user Sunday, February 10, 2013 10:52:10 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

terihans04ffb08059 Offline
#4 Posted : Sunday, February 10, 2013 12:37:46 PM(UTC)
terihans04ffb08059

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I'm kinda in the situation you are . . . I bought it to do something specific only to find out I can't. However . . . I was able to use the basic shapes in the CCR and manipulate it to the size I wanted, weld another shape to it, and managed to get something close to what I originally wanted. You just need to look in the CCR for those basic shapes.