Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

Snowmanlover Offline
#1 Posted : Tuesday, September 28, 2010 7:59:34 AM(UTC)
Snowmanlover

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 135 time(s) in 111 post(s)
Hi, I asked this before but can't find my posts ( by the way, how do we find our own posts?)

How do we get the print to stay larger to read? I just got much stronger lenses but this print is way toooo tiny for my old eyes!

TIA!! (I don't want to scroll over it each time- is there a way to make it permanently larger!)
barb
 1 user thanked Snowmanlover for this useful post.
SAR on 9/28/2010(UTC)
HobbyHo (Donna) Offline
#2 Posted : Tuesday, September 28, 2010 8:20:41 AM(UTC)
HobbyHo (Donna)

Was thanked: 372 time(s) in 164 post(s)
~SUSnowmanlover~ wrote:
Hi, I asked this before but can't find my posts ( by the way, how do we find our own posts?)

How do we get the print to stay larger to read? I just got much stronger lenses but this print is way toooo tiny for my old eyes!

TIA!! (I don't want to scroll over it each time- is there a way to make it permanently larger!)
barb

hold down your CTRL key and roll the wheel on your mouse.

to see your post, view your profile click on the last 10 posts tab. then there is a link to see all of your posts.

Edited by user Tuesday, September 28, 2010 8:22:27 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

BugginAway Offline
#3 Posted : Tuesday, September 28, 2010 8:34:18 AM(UTC)
BugginAway

Was thanked: 81 time(s) in 48 post(s)
If you don't want to use the "scroll" method, you can change your size by going to the top of your window screen and chosing the "PAGE" option, go down to "TEXT SIZE" and then click in the larger font sizes they have listed there. You can also chose the "ZOOM" feature to make everything easier to use. With either choice it stays that way until you go back and change the options. Sometimes it will effect how much you see on your screen as well so you might have to use your little bar at the bottom of the page in order to see all the page on some sites if you leave them set at a bigger print.

"Zoom" is also under the "PAGE" option. (I'm using IE, the "PAGE" option may be located somewhere different if you use a different program to view your sites.)

Edited by user Tuesday, September 28, 2010 8:35:57 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

HobbyHo (Donna) Offline
#4 Posted : Tuesday, September 28, 2010 8:47:11 AM(UTC)
HobbyHo (Donna)

Was thanked: 372 time(s) in 164 post(s)
CTRL and scrolling the mouse wheel is just a shortcut to the zoom feature. Same thing, just different ways to do it. BigGrin