Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

MissyMel Offline
#1 Posted : Monday, September 27, 2010 6:42:49 PM(UTC)
MissyMel

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 100 time(s) in 70 post(s)
DH and I decided to decorate our SUV this year for the church's trunk or treat. I was thinking about using PDDU or Happy Hauntings to decorate it, but was just looking for some ideas. Has anyone done this before? I don't want it to be scary/gory because it's at the church. I would love to see some of your pictures if you have. Thanks!
scrapbookgirl08 Offline
#2 Posted : Monday, September 27, 2010 6:48:58 PM(UTC)
scrapbookgirl08

Was thanked: 13 time(s) in 3 post(s)
i personally haven't but if you think of a particular theme that you want to decorate, I am sure you can use your cricut for something! I know at my church's trunk or treat last year I saw people with Christmas themed vehicles (which were really cute!), fall themed, farm themed (and they had their dog dressed up in the back of the car!), etc. It doesn't have to be halloween-ish...at least our doesn't, so its an easy way to stay away from gory stuff and get to use your cricut! I want to see what you come up with!
MissyMel Offline
#3 Posted : Monday, September 27, 2010 7:00:48 PM(UTC)
MissyMel

Was thanked: 100 time(s) in 70 post(s)
scrapbookgirl08 wrote:
i personally haven't but if you think of a particular theme that you want to decorate, I am sure you can use your cricut for something! I know at my church's trunk or treat last year I saw people with Christmas themed vehicles (which were really cute!), fall themed, farm themed (and they had their dog dressed up in the back of the car!), etc. It doesn't have to be halloween-ish...at least our doesn't, so its an easy way to stay away from gory stuff and get to use your cricut! I want to see what you come up with!

I had thought of fall/ or halloween themes, but I didn't think about farm, Christmas, or other themes!
VirginiaG Offline
#4 Posted : Monday, September 27, 2010 7:28:25 PM(UTC)
VirginiaG

United States

I've decorated our family cars for different holidays. I use Viynl and it stays on for the month then I change them. My favorite is putting lights on the cars for Christmas.