Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

Crafty Jen Offline
#1 Posted : Tuesday, January 01, 2013 10:08:21 AM(UTC)
Crafty Jen

Groups: Registered

I have recently discovered ccr. I am looking forward to using it next weekend - girls scrapbooking weekend!! How do I go about actually linking my exsisting cartridges to the ccr?
TammyPuckett Offline
#2 Posted : Tuesday, January 01, 2013 10:27:34 AM(UTC)
TammyPuckett

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 319 time(s) in 181 post(s)
Unless you have internet connection where you will be scrapbooking, don't waste your time! You must be connected to the internet to use CCR. If you want to link your cartridges, you have to click on link & then make a cut with the cart to be able to link it! If you have a Gypsy & have cartridges linked to it, then you cannot link to CCR. PC keeps telling us that they are working on that and that "IT'S COMING SOON!", but that has been coming up for MONTHS!
scrapalette Offline
#3 Posted : Tuesday, January 01, 2013 10:34:20 AM(UTC)
scrapalette

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
United States

Was thanked: 18424 time(s) in 8188 post(s)
You do not have to cut or select a cut to link a cart. You can select a cart from the All Carts menu and then click the LINK icon under the keypad and CCR will prompt you to insert the cart. Once the cart is recognized, you get the TOU and when you agree to them, your cart will link. Select another cart from the menu and repeat.

I use CCR for all my cutting, whether I'm home or away. So I linked all my carts and find I use so many more of the images. I just recently made this project using images for 8 different carts and I probably would not have done that if I had to get each cart and insert it before cutting.