Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

joshuabonnett3c78d968 Offline
#1 Posted : Sunday, December 23, 2012 9:03:27 PM(UTC)
joshuabonnett3c78d968

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hi all -

Does anybody know how to change the background color of an Imagine image?

Tonight I was trying to use the "best wishes" image from All Wrapped Up. I wanted to make it a little more masculine (the pink just wasn't working for me!). I was able to change all the letters with no problem, but when it printed it still had a pinkish background. I'm using Craft Room and tried everything I could think of but couldn't ever get it to change. Any ideas! Thanks in advance !
Khrista Offline
#2 Posted : Monday, December 24, 2012 4:43:13 PM(UTC)
Khrista

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
United States

Was thanked: 2490 time(s) in 1389 post(s)
Originally Posted by: joshuabonnett3c78d968 Go to Quoted Post
Hi all -

Does anybody know how to change the background color of an Imagine image?

Tonight I was trying to use the "best wishes" image from All Wrapped Up. I wanted to make it a little more masculine (the pink just wasn't working for me!). I was able to change all the letters with no problem, but when it printed it still had a pinkish background. I'm using Craft Room and tried everything I could think of but couldn't ever get it to change. Any ideas! Thanks in advance !

Hi. The best way to do so would be to make it in layers. The only way to change the 'B' to another color is to do each letter. If you do the background that is one piece, it'll change it all to the same color. If you're doing the individual letters and putting it on, it's probably doing that under layer printing and then going over it which would be why it's still pinkish. I would have it cut the Best Wishes out as one piece on just whatever color cardstock you like (white/black) and then do the letters in whatever colors you want and layer those on. You could pop dot them up.

HTH
:)Khrista