Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

Llsacorn Offline
#1 Posted : Sunday, December 16, 2012 7:53:18 PM(UTC)
Llsacorn

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 5 post(s)
Hi - Thanks for reading this post - any help would be appreciated!
I want to make a glass block with Peter Pan on it and I need to know how to cut the inside details (face - eyes lips) so that they widen a bit. I want the etching cream to seep into those areas so that they stand out. I have a gypsy that attaches to my cricut expression (#1) Can anyone tell me how to do this so that the rest of the image is only a KISS cut and the inner details are a bit larger? I also need to know how to do this for the Paper Dolls Cart. None of their mouths are opening up!

Thanks again - and I hope everyone has a wonderful Holiday season! Hug your children and if you get a chance - Let a teacher know how much you appreciate all they do for the children of our world. Sandy Hook has shaken many of the teachers in my building - even though we are miles away!
Lauren
curious george II Offline
#2 Posted : Sunday, December 16, 2012 9:29:46 PM(UTC)
curious george II

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 76 time(s) in 61 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Llsacorn Go to Quoted Post
Hi - Thanks for reading this post - any help would be appreciated!
I want to make a glass block with Peter Pan on it and I need to know how to cut the inside details (face - eyes lips) so that they widen a bit. I want the etching cream to seep into those areas so that they stand out. I have a gypsy that attaches to my cricut expression (#1) Can anyone tell me how to do this so that the rest of the image is only a KISS cut and the inner details are a bit larger? I also need to know how to do this for the Paper Dolls Cart. None of their mouths are opening up!

Thanks again - and I hope everyone has a wonderful Holiday season! Hug your children and if you get a chance - Let a teacher know how much you appreciate all they do for the children of our world. Sandy Hook has shaken many of the teachers in my building - even though we are miles away!
Lauren

Hello Lauren,

I do not have an answer to your question but I do appreciate your thoughtfulness for teachers and the situation that happened in Conn. I am a teacher and I worry everyday that something like that could happen at the high school where I work. I pray and I hope that God will cover me, my co-workers, and all the students in the school that come from so many different backgrounds and disparities. Again thanks you for your thoughtfulness and your well wishes.

Curious II

BTW: For an answer to your question you might want to PM Narelle or Scrapelette they are pretty knowledge about stuff like that. There are a few others but those are the two I can think of offhand.