Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

17 Pages«<45678>»
DeniseKenna Offline
#151 Posted : Wednesday, January 09, 2013 8:51:24 PM(UTC)
DeniseKenna

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 164 time(s) in 129 post(s)
Checking in! I have a lot of the days done and my tags are on my Gypsy. A few other things to get and then they'll be off from AK to AR!
MarjorieLindley Offline
#152 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2013 7:08:30 AM(UTC)
MarjorieLindley

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 47 time(s) in 47 post(s)
OMG The card is done. WAAAA HOOOO. And it came out way better than I thought. Now to sort and wrap and stuff into the box. LOL. OH silly me. I will do that this weekend. I gotta clean out my craftroom. Its a mess. I take stuff out and not put it away. WHats wrong with me. Always in a hurry then I have to spend time to clean it all up from messing it up from the past couple months. I need to find stuff so I have to get it back together. YAY. can't wait til its clean. Talk to you all late.r
cricutjunky Offline
#153 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2013 10:46:00 AM(UTC)
cricutjunky

Was thanked: 113 time(s) in 111 post(s)
That's sweet partner but I got my numbers in the right order, I think Laugh I'm still waiting on one item i ordered for you, hope it gets her SOON!!
scrappinchic Offline
#154 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2013 6:25:08 PM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Was thanked: 474 time(s) in 412 post(s)
Stopping in to give a shout out to my partner Hope! I hope you are having a great week! One more day and its the weekend! Its supposed to be in the 70's this weekend and then drop back down in the 40's next week! I wish the weather would make up its mind! Have a great night!
DeniceB. Offline
#155 Posted : Thursday, January 10, 2013 9:54:30 PM(UTC)
DeniceB.

Was thanked: 43 time(s) in 43 post(s)
A big HELLO to WEAGZ! I've decided I can't go to anymore stores until after I've shipped your package...I keep finding more things to add to it! LOL!

I hope everyone is doing well. We are so lucky in the midwest this winter....the weather has been too nice, it was 45 degrees today and 60 is predicted for tomorrow. But it's supposed to rain/snow on Sunday.

Is everyone finishing their shopping?

weagz Offline
#156 Posted : Friday, January 11, 2013 2:57:38 PM(UTC)
weagz

Was thanked: 55 time(s) in 53 post(s)
It sounds like most people have finished up shopping - which means those packages will be going postal soon!

Denice - I rec'd something in the mail yesterday for you - something I completely forgot I ordered. lol! So more goodies going in your package!

Enjoy your weekend everyone!
Heart2hand Offline
#157 Posted : Friday, January 11, 2013 4:15:29 PM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Was thanked: 544 time(s) in 456 post(s)
Hello to all...

Geez....I'm sooooooooooooo HAPPY this week is over....it was a VERY LOOOOOOOOOONG week too. UGhh....10 hr days can tucker you out.

Sherrie...hey girlie....TWO different day's worth of goodies arrived today....WOoo hoooo...I'm sure you will like them both. Wink Wink Wink Wink Then DH and I are going shopping tomorrow....and out to dinner. He needs new Red Wing steel toed boots for work, and I'm going to Micheal's. I'm sure we will eat at Texas Roadhouse too....YUmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......it's our fav place. I love their baked Sweet pototoes...

I need to do the card...and then wrap...oohh and make some awesome kind of tag for your days too...I will be busy this weekend!!!

HUGs
rhonda
HopeJones1 Offline
#158 Posted : Friday, January 11, 2013 5:42:30 PM(UTC)
HopeJones1

Was thanked: 56 time(s) in 55 post(s)
Hi ya partner Jess! Enjoy the 70 degree weather!

Just enjoyed making homemade pizza and sitting here watching Superman II with the family.

Will be running by HL this weekend for a few last minute goodies! Love to crafty shop.

Rhonda-we love Texas Roadhouse! I love the portabella mushroom chicken with the sweet potato! Yum! Their salad is awesome too. We may have to make some dinner plans tomorrow. :)

Have a great weekend everyone!
MarjorieLindley Offline
#159 Posted : Saturday, January 12, 2013 2:17:36 PM(UTC)
MarjorieLindley

WAAAHOOOO I got it all wrapped and tagged. I am so proud of myself. And it JUST fits in the box I picked out. OMG I had to puzzle it in that box in order for it to fit. I didn't want to wreck those tags so I put stickys on the back of each tag. Pull out of box carefully cricutjunky. Also wrapped your card as there was no way I could find an envelope to put it in. LOL its labeled card though YAY. Sending you a pm. Anyways I am excited. Talk to you all later.
scrappinchic Offline
#160 Posted : Sunday, January 13, 2013 6:24:10 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Originally Posted by: HopeJones1 Go to Quoted Post
Hi ya partner Jess! Enjoy the 70 degree weather!

Just enjoyed making homemade pizza and sitting here watching Superman II with the family.

Will be running by HL this weekend for a few last minute goodies! Love to crafty shop.

Rhonda-we love Texas Roadhouse! I love the portabella mushroom chicken with the sweet potato! Yum! Their salad is awesome too. We may have to make some dinner plans tomorrow. :)

Have a great weekend everyone!

Hey Hope! I enjoy making homemade pizza too! I usually make 4 at a time. That way we have leftovers for breakfast! Nothing like cold pizza!

I too enjoy crafty shopping! DH surprised me yesterday with a trip to HL! He had me download the app on his phone so I could get two packs of copics! I was stoked! I got two sets of browns, which I needed!

Oh WOW! I will have to try the portabella mushroom chicken and sweet potato, sounds delicious! We haven't been to Texas Roadhouse in a long time. I think I see a trip in my near future!

I am hoping your order comes tomorrow! I can't wait to start wrapping everything up! I need to run to the PO and get a shipping box! I will have some sneak peeks for you soon! Nothing like teasing my partner a little bitWink !

Have a blessed day!

DeniceB. Offline
#161 Posted : Sunday, January 13, 2013 7:27:32 PM(UTC)
DeniceB.

Was thanked: 43 time(s) in 43 post(s)
I hope everyone is having a good weekend!

Wendy, your card is finished and I have all of my shopping done...I just need to wrap a couple of them and then tag everything. I have it on good authority that you're really going to like a couple of the days (or so I hope!) YAY!

Off to the PO in a couple of days!

DeniseKenna Offline
#162 Posted : Sunday, January 13, 2013 11:34:34 PM(UTC)
DeniseKenna

Got my tags done and most of my shopping. Our one LSS in town is only open tue and wed (owner is at CHA) so I'll be going there later to pick up a few things! I must say my tags are really cute! I'll tty to post a sneak photo soon. Hope everyone has a fantastic week!
scrappinchic Offline
#163 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2013 3:15:36 PM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Howdy Hope! I got a package for you today! Not much longer and I can mail! I need to get a couple things and get to wrapping! Have a great night!
Beach_Bum Offline
#164 Posted : Monday, January 14, 2013 4:44:54 PM(UTC)
Beach_Bum

Was thanked: 215 time(s) in 119 post(s)
JCI - Been away at scrapbook retreat! Too much fun! Got lots done and almost ready to ship!

Talk more later... gotta get unpacked and repack for Kansas City BBQ Society's annual banquet this coming weekend. I hope the laundry fairy shows up sometime!

Ronnie Cool
scrappinchic Offline
#165 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2013 5:09:40 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Stopping by quickly to give a shout out to my partner HOPE! I should be ready to mail by the weekend. At the latest first of next week! I sorted your goodies yesterday and realized I needed a couple more thingsWink ! I hope to get out in the next day or so to get them. Hope your having a great week.
weagz Offline
#166 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2013 6:41:27 AM(UTC)
weagz

Was thanked: 55 time(s) in 53 post(s)
JCI and giving a shout out to my partner Denice!

I have everything wrapped up, tagged up, packed up and ready to go! I will be mailing on Friday!

-Wendy
HopeJones1 Offline
#167 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2013 7:24:52 AM(UTC)
HopeJones1

Hi ya partner Jess!!BigGrin

I just got my last shipping notice yesterday so the goodies should be in this week! I will mail out next week...don't want to mail out too early....as I do not want to tempt you in unwrapping early!Laugh Looks like I might still have a little space left so I have some questions for you:

1)TH metals?-what kind? This gal needs little bit of help as WOW-there is alot to choose from!
2)Do you use any of Studio G clear stamps? I know Michaels, Joanns and I think maybe Wal-Mart has them. Sometimes they have cute sentiments-Wink
3) 3D flowers-prima only? certain colors? material?

ok-enough questions! Smile

Well DD got 4 teeth extracted yesterday-poor thing! She is doing better today. My favorite football team lost this weekend...Houston Texans.Sad Other than that busy with work and the kiddos.Smile

I am kinda getting excited alredy for the Easter swap...is it too early to do that?Tongue This swap has been so fun! Thanks Jess for hosting!!

Hope everyone has a great week!
scrappinchic Offline
#168 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2013 8:16:40 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Originally Posted by: HopeJones1 Go to Quoted Post
Hi ya partner Jess!!BigGrin

I just got my last shipping notice yesterday so the goodies should be in this week! I will mail out next week...don't want to mail out too early....as I do not want to tempt you in unwrapping early!Laugh Looks like I might still have a little space left so I have some questions for you:

1)TH metals?-what kind? This gal needs little bit of help as WOW-there is alot to choose from!
2)Do you use any of Studio G clear stamps? I know Michaels, Joanns and I think maybe Wal-Mart has them. Sometimes they have cute sentiments-Wink
3) 3D flowers-prima only? certain colors? material?

ok-enough questions! Smile

Well DD got 4 teeth extracted yesterday-poor thing! She is doing better today. My favorite football team lost this weekend...Houston Texans.Sad Other than that busy with work and the kiddos.Smile

I am kinda getting excited alredy for the Easter swap...is it too early to do that?Tongue This swap has been so fun! Thanks Jess for hosting!!

Hope everyone has a great week!

LOL! You are doing me a favor by waiting to mail! I am seriously like a big kid at Christmas! I love presentsLove !

Now to answer your questions...
1. As for TH metals...I like them all! I like hinge clips, mini paper clips, memo pins, curio knobs, word keys, locket keys, trinket pins, foundation metal feet...just to name a fewWink.
2. I do like the sentiments from Studio G. I haven't bought any in awhile!
3. I like all flowers. I like the 3D ones not too fond of the flat ones...any brand!

I hope DD continues to recover quickly!

I am working on details of the Easter swap today! I am super excited about it! Its going to be alot fun!

Sent you an email! Have a great week!

Edited by user Tuesday, January 15, 2013 9:03:22 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

MarjorieLindley Offline
#169 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2013 11:47:53 AM(UTC)
MarjorieLindley

OH WOW an Easter one tooo. WAHOOO. That will have how many days?? How exciting. I am ready to mail but I can't get to the mailing place (fed ex) til saturday. I should seal the box close but keep thinking there is that little space in there. HA HA. OH I CAN"T Wait til My partner sees her card. WAHOOO. I sure hope you like it cricut junky. It was hard for me to decide what to do. I have it on awesome authority that you are going to flip over it. I need to see that. LOL. Have a great day.

OH YEAH we got over 20 inches of snow in the past couple days. And we are going to be getting more. Just in time for the Mushers. YAY. Copperdog 150 will have snow this year. They do this in our town. So exciting. http://copperdog150.com/

Well talk to you all later.
cricutjunky Offline
#170 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2013 6:49:06 PM(UTC)
cricutjunky

OK I saw the words "HOUSTON TEXANS" Hope are you from Texas?? My facebook is crazy with all my friends either Texans or Cowboys you should hear some of the trash talk they say to each other, good lord people!!!

Partner, you are too silly!!! I can't wait to see the card, good authority hmmmm!!!!!! I need to close mine up but can't still waiting on one more item, I did pick up some more stuff at Michaels and there are probably a couple of things that will end up in your box Cool , I am such a shopaholic!! Lord, can't pass up a great deal!! If my husband only knew, he would probably commit me.
DeniseKenna Offline
#171 Posted : Tuesday, January 15, 2013 7:05:59 PM(UTC)
DeniseKenna

Originally Posted by: MarjorieLindley Go to Quoted Post
OH WOW an Easter one tooo. WAHOOO. That will have how many days?? How exciting. I am ready to mail but I can't get to the mailing place (fed ex) til saturday. I should seal the box close but keep thinking there is that little space in there. HA HA. OH I CAN"T Wait til My partner sees her card. WAHOOO. I sure hope you like it cricut junky. It was hard for me to decide what to do. I have it on awesome authority that you are going to flip over it. I need to see that. LOL. Have a great day.

OH YEAH we got over 20 inches of snow in the past couple days. And we are going to be getting more. Just in time for the Mushers. YAY. Copperdog 150 will have snow this year. They do this in our town. So exciting. http://copperdog150.com/

Well talk to you all later.

WOW!!! You have gotten our snow! We are having a heatwave and it is so yukky!Glare Almost all the snow is gone from our yard and the mountains are even looking a bit sparce of snow. If we don't get snow soon I don't know what they'll do about the Iditarod.
scrappinchic Offline
#172 Posted : Wednesday, January 16, 2013 4:07:46 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Good morning y'all!

Easter swap will only be 10 days since it falls on the 31st. Thats a little too many days to meBigGrin ! I will have sign ups at the end of the month! I hope you all will join me!

Hope have a great day! I will send you an email later! I have to take dad to the surgeon today. He has to have a sisk removed. I had to settle on my second choice wrapping paper! I will begin wrapping and tagging later todayBigGrin ! Keep a look out! I may have a sneak peek or two for ya laterWink!

I hope you'll have a fantastic day!
Heart2hand Offline
#173 Posted : Wednesday, January 16, 2013 5:00:43 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Hello to all...

I have vacation day today...called it in...so I'm home...NOT feeling so well. I must have pulled a muscle in my back...I can barely move! I came home last night and I hurt so bad I could barely breathe....OMG..the pain....DH massaged it and rubbed BIOFREEZE on it to ease the pain. Ughhhh...

Sherrie...Hey girl...I rec'vd the ONE envie..>THANK YOU...looking forward to the rest. I will try to get your things wrapped today...SO I can mail them off. I sure hope you like everything.

HUGS
rhonda
HopeJones1 Offline
#174 Posted : Wednesday, January 16, 2013 6:34:38 AM(UTC)
HopeJones1

Rhonda-hope your backs get better!! Hugs my friend!

Jess-Hi ya partner! Hope all goes well with your dad today. Keeping you all in my prayers.

Cricutjunky-YES! I was born and raised in Houston,TX. BigGrin I love all the Houston teams. My DH is a Dallas Cowboys fan which I always say that my two favorite teams are the Houston Texans and whoever is playing the Cowboys.Laugh However, neither of our teams are bound for the superbowl this year...Crying

MarjorieLindley-20" of snow! WOW! stay warm!

Have a great day everyone!
Heart2hand Offline
#175 Posted : Wednesday, January 16, 2013 7:00:03 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Thanks Hope....I've never had this before and HOPE it goes aways for GOOD>

HUGs
rhonda
scrappinchic Offline
#176 Posted : Wednesday, January 16, 2013 7:32:53 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Thanks for the prayers Hope!

Rhonda I hope you feel better soon!

Do we have any promarker users? I think I am going to switch over due to the cost of copics. I have been watching tutorials and they seem to work great. I like the fact that you can buy the ultra fine tips for them. That will be nice when coloring small images. I would love to know any tips, tricks, where you buy and such. Does any other store like M's, sell them? Thanks for your help!
Heart2hand Offline
#177 Posted : Wednesday, January 16, 2013 7:41:18 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Scrappinchic....I think DeniseKenna uses these...you may want to send her a PM ..I"m sure she would be happy to help you....

HUGS
rhonda

PS...if you are selling your COPICS....let me know...Wink Wink
 1 user thanked Heart2hand for this useful post.
scrappinchic on 1/16/2013(UTC)
cricutjunky Offline
#178 Posted : Wednesday, January 16, 2013 8:14:11 AM(UTC)
cricutjunky

Rhonda, so sorry your back is giving you trouble, I've been going to physical therapy for my back and the pain pills doc gave me suck, so I quit taking them, I know how you must feel, praying you get better, a heating pad helps if you haven't tried that, I also use the patches that you can get at the dollar store, I think they are Absorbene Jr.

Hope, I just moved from the houston area six months ago, I'm now in the Austin area, I transferred with my job, bummer would have been nice having a scrap shopping buddy.
SherrieStevens Offline
#179 Posted : Wednesday, January 16, 2013 8:25:29 AM(UTC)
SherrieStevens

Was thanked: 151 time(s) in 144 post(s)
Sorry I havent been around for a couple of days still have the grand kids the baby is still sleeping so I thought I would Check in while I can got everything just about ready to go,

Glad you got the envey Rhonda Everone have a nice day. Sherrie
DeniseKenna Offline
#180 Posted : Wednesday, January 16, 2013 10:24:19 AM(UTC)
DeniseKenna

Originally Posted by: scrappinchic Go to Quoted Post
Thanks for the prayers Hope!

Rhonda I hope you feel better soon!

Do we have any promarker users? I think I am going to switch over due to the cost of copics. I have been watching tutorials and they seem to work great. I like the fact that you can buy the ultra fine tips for them. That will be nice when coloring small images. I would love to know any tips, tricks, where you buy and such. Does any other store like M's, sell them? Thanks for your help!

I use Promakers and I thnk they are great. Honestly price was a big factor on me going with them since I could get 2 or more of them for the price of a copic. Now you can't refill them but I have yet to dry one out. I haven't used the fine tip but am looking to order some. THe youtube videos on them are really good and I'm getting better though I haven't practiced as much as I could.

Rhonda~ ugh back pain is the worst! Hope you are getting some rest and feel bettersoon!
 1 user thanked DeniseKenna for this useful post.
scrappinchic on 1/16/2013(UTC)