Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

~JD~ Offline
#1 Posted : Monday, November 19, 2012 4:26:51 PM(UTC)
~JD~

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 1150 time(s) in 894 post(s)
Below is a copy & paste of what I keep getting after ever post I read. It's so annoying! This has been going on for two to three weeks now. Why?

Thanks, janis

Server Error in '/forum' Application.

Transaction (Process ID 99) was deadlocked on lock | communication buffer resources with another process and has been chosen as the deadlock victim. Rerun the transaction.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Transaction (Process ID 99) was deadlocked on lock | communication buffer resources with another process and has been chosen as the deadlock victim. Rerun the transaction.

Source Error:

The source code that generated this unhandled exception can only be shown when compiled in debug mode. To enable this, please follow one of the below steps, then request the URL:

1. Add a "Debug=true" directive at the top of the file that generated the error. Example:

<%@ Page Language="C#" Debug="true" %>

or:

2) Add the following section to the configuration file of your application:

<configuration>
<system.web>
<compilation debug="true"/>
</system.web>
</configuration>

Note that this second technique will cause all files within a given application to be compiled in debug mode. The first technique will cause only that particular file to be compiled in debug mode.

Important: Running applications in debug mode does incur a memory/performance overhead. You should make sure that an application has debugging disabled before deploying into production scenario.

Stack Trace:

[SqlException (0x80131904): Transaction (Process ID 99) was deadlocked on lock | communication buffer resources with another process and has been chosen as the deadlock victim. Rerun the transaction.]
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.OnError(SqlException exception, Boolean breakConnection) +404
System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.ThrowExceptionAndWarning() +412
System.Data.SqlClient.TdsParser.Run(RunBehavior runBehavior, SqlCommand cmdHandler, SqlDataReader dataStream, BulkCopySimpleResultSet bulkCopyHandler, TdsParserStateObject stateObj) +1363
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.HasMoreRows() +301
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.ReadInternal(Boolean setTimeout) +422
System.Data.SqlClient.SqlDataReader.NextResult() +444
System.Data.Common.DataAdapter.FillNextResult(DataReaderContainer dataReader) +155
System.Data.Common.DataAdapter.FillFromReader(DataSet dataset, DataTable datatable, String srcTable, DataReaderContainer dataReader, Int32 startRecord, Int32 maxRecords, DataColumn parentChapterColumn, Object parentChapterValue) +396
System.Data.Common.DataAdapter.Fill(DataSet dataSet, String srcTable, IDataReader dataReader, Int32 startRecord, Int32 maxRecords) +529
System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.FillInternal(DataSet dataset, DataTable[] datatables, Int32 startRecord, Int32 maxRecords, String srcTable, IDbCommand command, CommandBehavior behavior) +422
System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Fill(DataSet dataSet, Int32 startRecord, Int32 maxRecords, String srcTable, IDbCommand command, CommandBehavior behavior) +420
System.Data.Common.DbDataAdapter.Fill(DataSet dataSet) +306
YAF.Classes.Data.MsSqlDbAccess.GetDatasetBasic(IDbCommand cmd, Boolean transaction) +646
YAF.Classes.Data.MsSqlDbAccess.GetData(IDbCommand cmd, Boolean transaction) +87
YAF.Types.Interfaces.IDbAccessExtensions.GetData(IDbAccess dbAccess, IDbCommand cmd) +152
YAF.Providers.Membership.DB.GetUser(String appName, Object providerUserKey, String userName, Boolean userIsOnline) +456
YAF.Providers.Membership.YafMembershipProvider.GetUser(String username, Boolean userIsOnline) +101
YAF.Core.UserMembershipHelper.GetUser(Boolean updateOnlineStatus) +192
YAF.Core.YafContext.get_User() +28
YAF.Core.YafContext.InitUserAndPage() +64
YAF.Core.UserPageBase.get_Page() +93
YAF.Core.UserPageBase.PageValueAsInt(String field) +25
YAF.ForumPageBase.Page_Error(Object sender, EventArgs e) +97
System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) +25
System.Web.UI.Page.HandleError(Exception e) +182
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +11439382
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +11438910
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest() +269
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) +167
ASP.default_aspx.ProcessRequest(HttpContext context) in c:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\Temporary ASP.NET Files\forum\4d0ee24e\26d7a0b2\App_Web_fmy1yyvf.6.cs:0
System.Web.CallHandlerExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +625
System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +270

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:4.0.30319; ASP.NET Version:4.0.30319.272
jscraftylady Offline
#2 Posted : Monday, November 19, 2012 4:37:35 PM(UTC)
jscraftylady

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 2013 time(s) in 1095 post(s)
Me, too! And it's getting worse for me. Used to be every few posts but now it's after every click.Glare
Annabella Offline
#3 Posted : Monday, November 19, 2012 5:20:55 PM(UTC)
Annabella

United States

Was thanked: 624 time(s) in 509 post(s)

It did this with every post I checked on Friday and Daturday. Cross your fingers it hasn't started today. I figured it was from the updating they did last week, Guess I was wrong!
LazyBee Offline
#4 Posted : Monday, November 19, 2012 6:20:11 PM(UTC)
LazyBee

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
United States

Was thanked: 637 time(s) in 304 post(s)
Same thing here...it happens just about every couple of posts. It happens on IE, Firefox, and Chrome...so I know its something on PC end. Just wish they could fix their issues...it is counterproductive coming here only to be swamped with more of the same problems.
~JD~ Offline
#5 Posted : Monday, November 19, 2012 8:40:58 PM(UTC)
~JD~

United States

Was thanked: 1150 time(s) in 894 post(s)
Originally Posted by: LazyBee Go to Quoted Post
Same thing here...it happens just about every couple of posts. It happens on IE, Firefox, and Chrome...so I know its something on PC end. Just wish they could fix their issues...it is counterproductive coming here only to be swamped with more of the same problems.

Yes, it's definately on the cricut.com end. I honestly never have trouble with other sites I go to. I just wish they'd say something about it. I'm sure my bro-in-law could fix it if he worked for this web site.