Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

Cboling0017c8c881c Offline
#1 Posted : Friday, November 02, 2012 11:59:01 AM(UTC)
Cboling0017c8c881c

Groups: Registered

My E2 is only two months old. I have not used it but a couple times. Today, in Cricut Craft Room, I cut one word out of vinyl, it cut fine, the vinyl backed out normally but when the housiing moved back to its position, to the right, it made a loud, deep, grCrying inding noise.

When I try to cut anything out of the craft room it will not. When I do something manually from the E2 it works fine.

Any ideas?
HillaryJanikula Offline
#2 Posted : Friday, November 02, 2012 3:04:53 PM(UTC)
HillaryJanikula

This might be something you have already thought of, but have you tried restarting CCR or booting your computer? I have had similar issues and have found that if I restart CCR first, and if that doesn't work, I reboot my computer, one of the two steps usually clears it up.
CricutGena Offline
#3 Posted : Saturday, November 03, 2012 10:30:24 AM(UTC)
CricutGena

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member, Circle Moderator, Cricut Community Moderator

Was thanked: 953 time(s) in 299 post(s)
Hello! Is your Expression 2 still making the grinding noise? Please call customer service if it is, we can certainly help you! OUr number is 877-7cricut. we are available Monday through Friday 7-6 MST!
-PCGena
adoswel5dfa47a2 Offline
#4 Posted : Saturday, November 03, 2012 7:11:42 PM(UTC)
adoswel5dfa47a2

Mine isnt making a grinding noise. However, I have also only had mine for about two months and when I first got it i could cut from craft room just fine with the free trial cartridges they give you access to weekly. All of the sudden one day mine stopped cutting from craft room and will only cut 2-3 letters out and then just stop. I have tried stopping and restarting the job and it still wont work. It seems to be doing it with my linked cartridges, and the cartridges are even in the machine. I have wasted so much material trying to get it to work and I can't....very frustrating.