Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

17 Pages«<1314151617>
grandmaJ Offline
#421 Posted : Saturday, December 15, 2012 4:06:59 PM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 734 time(s) in 610 post(s)
now I got to feed the dog.....
trvkladd Offline
#422 Posted : Saturday, December 15, 2012 4:16:51 PM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Was thanked: 144 time(s) in 138 post(s)
You guys are a riot! It always makes my day when I come to the MB and on here to this particular swap. We have the greatest "sisters" EVER!!!

Thanks for always making me smile!!! Laugh BigGrin Laugh

Evelyn~ Love the fantastic frame you got from Janice. I love the Maggie skating on the outside and the scene on the inside as well. Toooooo cute! I'm sure you love all of your goodies that she sent. Enjoy!

{{hugs}}

~Rebecca
grandmaJ Offline
#423 Posted : Saturday, December 15, 2012 4:27:06 PM(UTC)
grandmaJ

OK, just be be clear on this...THERE WILL BE NOOOOO DIBBS!
Evelyn sent me a wonderful pkg!!!!!!
First....the cute card she made! Then there is the beautiful ornament she made! And then...the Maggie project (Not sure what you call these) and it is awesome!!!! OMG, look at all the flowers on it and that precious Maggie she colored!!

grandmaJ attached the following image(s):
PICT1680.jpg
PICT1681.jpg
PICT1679.jpg
grandmaJ Offline
#424 Posted : Saturday, December 15, 2012 5:18:49 PM(UTC)
grandmaJ

And then there is allllllll the goodies!! Need to remind you...NO DIBBS!!!

5 (yes, that says FIVE) Maggies! Editor Tilda, Tilda with Two Little Gifts, Tilda with Little Rudolf, GooseBump Tilda, and Tilda with Peanut! WhooHoooooo!
A craft mat, Ink Blending Foams, MStewart flowers, Cheery Lynn Designs Chicken Wire Frame die (can't wait to play with this!), Hershy's Chocolate Drops (YUMMY!), THREE Viva Decor Pearl Pens (Violet,Gold and Silver!), the DECEMBER 25TH CARTRIDGE(!!!!!) AND...9 copic markers!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you beleive it all!!! I want to thank Evelyn for such a wonderful pkg!! I love it all and can't wait to start playing with all my new goodies! I love the things you took the time to make for me too! It means a lot to me and I will be showing them to everyone who comes by, and telling them who made them for me! I agree with you, this is the best swap around! Can't wait to get to know you better as we continue the next months of the Maggie swap! Thanks again!!

grandmaJ attached the following image(s):
PICT1677.jpg
PICT1676.jpg
missstamper Offline
#425 Posted : Saturday, December 15, 2012 9:13:24 PM(UTC)
missstamper

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
United States

Was thanked: 396 time(s) in 292 post(s)
Wow! I love seeing all the wonderful things y'all have made for one another! Beautiful!

Janice - please send me a PM if you hear from Joysee.
Heart2hand Offline
#426 Posted : Sunday, December 16, 2012 2:27:34 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Was thanked: 544 time(s) in 456 post(s)
Hello ladies....

GrandmaJ....WOW...you rec'vd an awesome package. Love the Maggie flower ball...very pretty.

Evelyn....great job on it all.

HUGS
rhonda
grandmaJ Offline
#427 Posted : Sunday, December 16, 2012 5:47:58 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Good Morning Maggie Sisters!

Misstamper, I will try to call her today or tomorrow and let you know if I talk to her.

Rhonda, I know, isn't it beautiful!! Cant wait to hang it but will wait till after Christmas stuff gets put away so I can show it off better!! Flapper

Hope everyone is having a good weekend. I am so far! Off to walmart this morning then to church. Think Kim and I are gonna do some scrappin this afternoon as she has a couple gifts to work on and I might color for a couple cards I want to make.

Still no snow here but the weather lady said last night that she thinks MAYBE a little on Thursday. My fingers are crossed, but at the same time we drive to Champaign for vet appoint on Friday so don't want to miss that!! Go figure!! Glare
scrappinchic Offline
#428 Posted : Sunday, December 16, 2012 6:05:36 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Was thanked: 474 time(s) in 412 post(s)
Great box ladies! Wow! Good thing you said no dibbsBigGrin ! Everyone has been blessed with great boxes.

I think the only ones that havent posted yet is Cherie and Gayle! Cherie was supposed to mail this weekend! Gayles is on its way to Cherie! I hope to get this swap wrapped up next week!

Missstamper I am not sure what to think about Joysee! I am not sure she will be able to mail. Hopefully you will hear something soon! If not at least you haven't mailed! I hope there is items that you can use yourself or items you can use in a different swap.

I hope to color some maggies today! I want to make myself a copic color journal/smashbook of my favorite color combos!

Well my swap calendar if filling up fast for jan.! I have to get busy! I don't think I will ever be able to join only one or two swaps. I have to have like five or six going at one timeFlapper !

Have a great day!

Edited by user Sunday, December 16, 2012 6:11:19 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

trvkladd Offline
#429 Posted : Sunday, December 16, 2012 8:06:17 AM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Evelyn~ Great job on the Maggie flower ball. It's so beautiful.

Janice~ Good thing you said "no dibbs". I love that flower ball. Looks like you'll be enjoying that box of goodies for a long time. BigGrin

missstamper~ The last I heard was that Joysee was not doing well and needed surgery. But that was a few weeks ago.

Jess~ I'm the same way. I always try to limit myself to one or two and then I see swaps that I would just love to do and I get involved in four or five. But I love it and it's my only thing that I do just for me. Flapper

Rhonda~ Big waves. Hope things are slowing down at work now so that you can keep on swapping.Laugh

missstamper Offline
#430 Posted : Sunday, December 16, 2012 8:13:08 AM(UTC)
missstamper

United States

Yes, I do hope Joysee is doing okay. Health problems stink, especially this time of year. I am just holding onto her items for now. Several of the items are ones that I don't need or already have. That is the bugger with wishlist type swaps.
scrappinchic Offline
#431 Posted : Sunday, December 16, 2012 8:48:28 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Rebecca I agree this is the one thing I do for myself! I am more likely to buy for someone else other than myself. So thats why I swap so much! I absolutely love it! Plus the friendships are an added bonusBigGrin !

Missstamper I am sorry it ended up this way. I do hope Joysee is recovering well and will be back soon. I am sure she will get in touch with you when she does!
heaven4333 Offline
#432 Posted : Sunday, December 16, 2012 12:24:00 PM(UTC)
heaven4333

Was thanked: 258 time(s) in 244 post(s)
Janice you got a great haul there, look at all those Maggie stamps.
Great job Evelyn, that tilda with rose ball is beautiful too, is that
a Christmas ornament?

Anyway I stopped by to share the RAK pics with ya'll from my anonymous
Maggie sis, I sure hope she sees this and hears my big THANKS
I loved each thing you sent and was deeply touched that you thought of me and created
for me.

Also thanks to Alicia another sweet Maggie sis who sent me the images to the
big Maggie Christmas swap and buy that I couldn't join. You ladies are so awesome!
And of course Janice who stamped the extra set too.
Okay here goes my try with the pics.
I got a darling Maggie frame, and really pretty blue and green altered tin filled
with cookies , a really pretty banded card and the Tilda with 2 little presents
stamp. I started coloring one but haven't finished so I'll show you the image as it's easier to see than the stamp itself.
Love ThumpUp Wub

Edited by user Sunday, December 16, 2012 12:42:44 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

heaven4333 attached the following image(s):
IMG_1474.JPG
IMG_1480.JPG
IMG_1481.JPG
IMG_1478.JPG
IMG_1476.JPG
grandmaJ Offline
#433 Posted : Sunday, December 16, 2012 5:39:25 PM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Hello everyone!

Kathy, great surprise goodies...wonder who sent it...I thought maybe there would be a clue in the coloring or style, but no such luck!! A mystery!!! Oh well, someone who cares for you is enough!!

I'll try to call Joysee in the morning and let you know if I get ahold of her! If she is doing better than last time I talked to her I will see what she wants to do about this swap. (last time i thought maybe she was heavily medicated!)

Sorry to see the weekend coming to an end already. Could of used a couple more days off!
grandmaJ Offline
#434 Posted : Monday, December 17, 2012 4:39:36 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Good Morning Maggie Sisters! Happy ONE WEEK TILL CHRISTMAS EVE!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow, that is coming up fast!!!!

Do you all have a lot left to do this week? I do! Got to order the ham for Christmas dinner, clean house, wrap gifts (after I finish shopping that is!) send my Christmas cards (after I address them!) and the list goes on and on!! I just have one kid today so hopefully can get something done!!

Still no snow, but I am trying to keep Jolly!!!!!
grandmaJ Offline
#435 Posted : Monday, December 17, 2012 12:12:52 PM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Had to leave a voicemail for Joysee today as she never answered. I will keep you posted if I hear back from her....
BluegrassBug Offline
#436 Posted : Monday, December 17, 2012 5:10:26 PM(UTC)
BluegrassBug

Was thanked: 357 time(s) in 284 post(s)
Evelyn/Janice....wow, what a great box.....love it!

My box to Sweets was out for delivery today...hope it arrives safely, but anxious to see if she likes it. I feel like the grinch after seeing everyone elses goodies! (and I don't look good in green)

This has been an amazing round.

Did a lot of shopping and we took the babies to the "Southern Lights" last night. They loved it. There was a petting zoo, pony rides, and all sorts of light displays...would have been beautiful with a little bit of snow, but it was nippy.

I still need to do a little Christmas something for my little neices and nephews (I've done ornaments, glass blocks and treat bags in the last few years, and usually give them a little cash or gift card....the older married one get left out!!LOL

We meet on Christmas eve and have a big dinner and they open the gifts, always fun. Then Santa comes and the kids go to the inlaws. I think I might visit my sis in GA the week after

What do you all do??
trvkladd Offline
#437 Posted : Monday, December 17, 2012 6:03:04 PM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Only one week left till Christmas Eve...OMG...still so much to do!

We will be having what I termed years ago our Sibling Shopping Night. I purchase gifts for all the kids to give to each other(this year the older 3 all have jobs so they're purchasing for themselves)...then I lay them out on the bed or floor with the exception of the one that's choosing/shopping. I randomly pick a person to shop and that person comes into our room and picks from each of the gifts I've bought to give to their siblings. After all the gifts have been chosen, they each have their own wrapping paper, they go to separate areas of the house and they wrap their own gifts. It's always lots of fun because the older girls usually end up in the boys room helping with wrapping and everyone is talking and laughing! After all the gifts are wrapped and under the tree we have cookies and milk or hot cocoa and s'mores if it's cold enough to build a fire. This year it looks like it's going to be cookies and milk.

On Christmas morning we get up and each one of the kids gets to open one gift from DH and I. After that DH makes pancakes and p-nut butter and I make cinnamon rolls and we eat then each of the kids take turns passing out their gifts to their siblings. We pause in between to give thanks to the giver and this makes the opening go a little slower. Since they each have their own specific wrapping paper it's easy for them to identify their gifts to pass out. After all the gifts are unwrapped the kids get to do their stockings. We usually have lunch and then DH has to work (he runs a movie theater) so at some point we usually end up at the movies. The next day we usually are off to FL to see our family and friends.

I still have so much to do to get to that point. Not close to done shopping yet! Hope everyone is having a great night

~Rebecca
scrappinchic Offline
#438 Posted : Monday, December 17, 2012 6:07:31 PM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Popping in real quick. My laptop is broke. DH is taking it to be worked on in the next couple days. I am using my dads laptop at the moment and will get back on tomorrow to update all my swaps! Just wanted to let someone know that I have not gone MIA!
scrappinchic Offline
#439 Posted : Tuesday, December 18, 2012 4:42:39 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Good morning maggie sisters! Just popping in to see if we have more pictures!

Rebecca I love what you do with your kids. Great memory making!

Gayle glad the little ones has a great time! "Southern Lights" sounds like fun!

GrandmaJ I hope you got alot done yesterday!

Kathy great goodies! Hummm....wonder who sent them? I'll never tellRazz !

Heading out today to finish my Christmas shopping!

Have a fantastic day!
grandmaJ Offline
#440 Posted : Tuesday, December 18, 2012 4:51:46 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Good Morning!! ONE WEEK TILL CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! eeeeeek!

Jess, we miss you! Hope you are back soon and the laptop issues are minimal!

Our Chistmas routine....Christmas Eve we go out to eat in the late afternoon/evening (always hard finding somewhere to go that is open!) with Kim's. Her dh works till 3:30 and is an hour drive to get home so we go after that. Then Don and I ride around for a little bit looking at all the pretty Christmas lights listening to Christmas music on the radio!
Christmas morning we get up and go next door to watch Joey open his gifts. Kim always gets him way tooo much stuff, but that is because she is always trying to make everything so special for him. Then we come home and I go out to my folks for breakfast on the farm. I have only missed one Christmas morning at home since I was born, and that year we had a snow storm and Don was working and I couldn't get out there. Then I come home and start getting things ready for Christmas dinner. We are having ham this year so there won't be as much to be done all day as when we fixed the big turkey dinner with all the fixings! Yeah!! Kim's will join us for dinner and then we will give exhange gifts with them.
My son and his family will be coming on the 28th and staying for a week, so we will have our Christmas with them then!
Due to all our vet expenses this year Don and I won't be exchanging gifts. I told him if he bought me anything i would poke his eyes out with a dull knife! And I told Kim if she aided him in getting me anything I would poke hers out with an ink pen!! Think that should make it clear to them both that there will be no cheating this year!! Don and I had this agreement once and he still got me gifts (and ery nice ones I might add!) which of course made me look like an idiot cause I didn't have anything for him! That is why I felt the little threat was necessary!! LOL!

I have to bore you all with a funny story this morning. I called our local meat market to order a ham yesterday and when the lady ask me how big I wanted I told her I didn't know, but to allow for some left overs I was going to say enough to serve 8. She proceeded to say they usually recommend 3-4 pounds per person, and what she said after that I have no clue because my mind instantly was thinking 'I don't think I can get a 32# ham in my oven'!! Let alone lift it back out!! Then when I ask her again how big she corrected herself with 3/4ths pound per person and laughed. I was relieved cause that was gonna be one big and expensive ham at 32 pounds!

Hope you all have a wonderful day!!
trvkladd Offline
#441 Posted : Tuesday, December 18, 2012 9:01:53 AM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Hi to all the Maggie Sisters~ Can you believe that Christmas is only one week away?

Oh my gosh, Janice~ That all sounds like so much fun for you and your family. What a blessing for you and your mother that you still go home every year. I hope my children keep that in mind as they grow up and move away! It's sad for me to think that very soon in the future we'll be empty nesters! I'm looking forward to lots and lots more grandchildren to fill this big house on the holidays.

We are going to be having ham as well, and that would have been one huge ham for you all. I was chuckling as I read it because I used to work in catering and knew the answer she meant was 3/4's pound per person. WOW!!! That's a big difference. I have about 11 people coming for Christmas lunch. Ham, Baked Mac n Cheese, Green beans and about 4 kinds of dessert. We always have to have chocolate pie, especially since I didn't make it for Thanksgiving, pumpkin pie will be on the counter too, as well as lemon pound cake and chocolate chip cookies for my DGS. Those are his favorite!

I can't believe that Christmas is only a week away! I still have so much left to do. Not even done with the crafting yet! Looking forward to a break the week after Christmas when I go on vacation to FL to visit with Traci and some of our other family and friends!

Jess~ Hope your laptop is up and running soon! Was wondering what was keeping you away! Figured you must just be busy.

Gayle~ I would love to take the kids to do something like that. I've been looking for thing out of the house. When we lived in FL the last year we were there the town we lived in had a huge tree put up at the local park and right after Thanksgiving there was a tree lighting ceremony. It was great, everyone had lots of fun.

Kathy~ Love the pics. I always love to see what everyone else gets and what everyone does. Enjoy!

Traci~ Can't wait to see you soon! Now I might even get to stay a little longer!

Hope everyone is having a Terrific Tuesday

~Rebecca

Heart2hand Offline
#442 Posted : Tuesday, December 18, 2012 3:08:42 PM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Hello Ladies...

Rebecca....things are ONLY getting started at work. We have sooooooooooooooo MUCH NEW business coming in next year they have already started asking for volunteers to start up the 3rd shift out there. UGhhhhhhhhhhhh....Will I ever get to craft again.....not sure....lol!!!! It's a good thing, but I don't want to LIVE there.

Love all the family traditions. Ohh and Rebecca...I'm at the EMPTY NEST time now...and it's not the best...some days are ok, others....it's like where did the time go?? Enjoy what you have now as it doesn't last.

GrandmaJ....I hope they listened to you....don't want to read in the paper an ER visit due to lack of EYES because of Christmas.....bawhahahahahah....HOw is Bitsy?

Jess....sorry to hear of your laptop.....Santa may bring you a new one?? Hummmmmm

Kathy....love the goodies....sooo sweet of your Secret Maggie Sis to do that! Enjoy.

Traci...I hope you are doing well?

HUGs to all
rhonda
grandmaJ Offline
#443 Posted : Tuesday, December 18, 2012 3:27:10 PM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Rebecca, it is a housefull when we are all there at once. I have 2 sisters and 1 brother. We 4 have a total of 8 kids, and those 8 have a total right now of 13 kids and 2 step kids! And of course my mom and dad! We all live within 15 miles of where we grew up, except my son and his family in CO. On Christmas morning we aren't all there at once though cause several years ago my one sister and her kids started going on Christmas eve because of 'other sides of the family'. So that takes away several but it is still a full house. Very special to us all though! And this year my son and his family won't be home till the 28th. I jusst can't imagine a Christmas not going out to the farm in the morning!! The one year I couldn't get there drove me crazy!! My mom turns her house into a Christmas wonderland on years she feels up to all the work!

Rhonda, will Kia be coming for Christmas day? Any other family on either side of the family join you? When do you get off for Christmas this year? I sure hope you aren't too tired to enjoy it!
heaven4333 Offline
#444 Posted : Friday, December 21, 2012 9:12:10 AM(UTC)
heaven4333

Was thanked: 258 time(s) in 244 post(s)
Jes,you are a stinker, but perhaps an angel too????Smile

I would state the the state it came from but someone might truly wish
to keep it a secret. I only know that it was from a state that is not under anyones
name here soooooo the ones with their MQ's listed there are all suspectsWink

I'm still working on thank you cards here, coloring lot's of Maggies but making
a bunch of different kinds. I still need to make Bill some Russian tea cookies and
maybe some chex mix too. We're having clam chowder here on Christmas eve. I think I'm feeding 14 people. Some will be also bringing a dish to share so it shouldn't be too hard.

DH is planning to try to preach one Mass on Christmas morning so I pray he holds up well
for that. He's feeling some better and his irregular proteins are way down. In sept they
were at 681 on Tuesday they were at 11. This may mean he won't have to get into the
super harsh chemo but we'll learn more after the 27th when he sees the specialist.

Well the snow has us in the Christmas spirit more here, altho the road crew plowed
us in and our driveway is ice. Janice how are things in Gburg?
Merry Christmas Maggie friends....and big hugs tooWub
grandmaJ Offline
#445 Posted : Friday, December 21, 2012 9:26:21 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Good Morning everyone!

Kathy, it is a slick mess here! The streets are not very clear at all. We tried driving to Champaign this morning for Bitsy's appoint but 74 was pretty snow covered and traffic was only going 35mph so we turned around at Knoxville and came home. We were anxious for todays apointment cause they were hopefully going to snip Bitsy's flap they attached to her eye and we were hoping she would be able to see some again. Now we have to wait...hope they call soon to get her rescheduled! Glad to hear dh is maybe doing a service on Christmas day. Hope he feels up to it and his appoint on the 27th is good. Keeping you both in my prayers!

BluegrassBug Offline
#446 Posted : Friday, December 21, 2012 6:35:08 PM(UTC)
BluegrassBug

Was thanked: 357 time(s) in 284 post(s)
TGIF, girls!!!

Kathy, so glad to hear dh's numbers are up....hoping you all have a wonderful Christmas mass.
Do you all have a Yudu, Yourstory, etc., Imagine carts ($14)? Cricutmachine.com is having a sale and lots of things are $5, including some of the platens, etc. that are usually $30.

I broke down and bought one this summer for $99 and I think the Yudu is $79 now. Just in case you all don't subscrible to cricutmachine.com, thought I'd mention it. (it's actually PC)

Shipping costs tho, so I usually wait for a good sale.

BTW, anyone hear from Cherie??? Her package was delivered on Monday and I hope she liked it.

I keep looking at some of the other swaps and want to jump in...Rebecca's mask, Traci's Saturated Canary, etc. I just don't need another habit and I know those little Saturated Canaries are adorable!!

Have a good weekend all!

ttyl,
Gayle
trvkladd Offline
#447 Posted : Friday, December 21, 2012 10:55:17 PM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Janice~ A houseful of family is my kind of event. I think that's why I always wanted a huge family of my own. I missed those Christmases when we moved away from New Orleans. I love that when the kids are all here with friends and boyfriends it's always chaos and always lots of fun. I can't imagine a time when they won't be here and I really don't want to! Enjoy! It sounds like great fun! I'm glad for your sake that you're finally getting some cold weather and snow. Wish I could say the same here!

Kathy~ I'm so happy for your DH that he's doing better. I will be keeping you both in my prayers and hoping that his next appt.with the specialist goes well and also that he gets to preach at the mass. Sounds like you're going to have a houseful as well. We're expecting all the kids, our SIL, and a boyfriend. Can't wait for it to begin!

Gayle~ Thanks for all the info on cricutmachine.com. I told DH to wait to get my gifts till after Christmas when everything is going to be on better sales so I'll check it out then and hope that I'll find a good deal. I would love to have you in my Mask Swap and promise it won't be addictive! Let me know.

Jess~ Big waves & {{hugs}}. Hope things are going well. Hope your laptop gets better so you can chat with us regularly again. Did everyone receive their Christmas swap projects for this swap! Seems like some might be missing. Hoping to see more pictures Flapper

Rhonda~ Sounds like you're swamped! I hope things slow down for you soon at work. I know the money is great but I think it's a trade off! You have to give up the things you love for a little extra money and a lot of work! Well, maybe you can do some after Christmas shopping too! Hope you're doing well and not sick now!

Hi to all the other Maggie Sisters~ Hope everyone is having a great week. I want to wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas. I'll be popping in and out but just in case you all are so busy that you can't make it back till then have a Happy New Year as well. Take care and {{hugs}} to all

~Rebecca
missstamper Offline
#448 Posted : Sunday, December 23, 2012 6:35:02 AM(UTC)
missstamper

United States

Merry Christmas to all of my Maggie sisters! Safe travels to those of you who are on the road for the holidays.
Heart2hand Offline
#449 Posted : Monday, December 24, 2012 3:20:29 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Hello ladies...

GrandmaJ....Yes, Kia and her roommate Tiffany will be here for Christmas...no one else. My boys do not come around...Crying Crying Crying Crying It is what it is...I can't make them and one day they will look back and regret their decisions now. My sis lives too far to come...her excuse...lol....and the rest of my family doesn't speak. Chad will go to his family's tonight for Christmas Eve. I do not go...I stay at home...have for about 4 yrs now. It's just not the time of year that I look forward to. To me, it's a very sad and depressing time....

I'm off work until the 2nd...and plan to clean my scraproom and start on some swaps for other groups I'm in.

Rebecca....I know...sometimes the pay isn't worth the work. BUT...I DO NOT get a choice...it's do it or take a point...and those points add up...get 8 and your fired. So we have not many options. I hope your holidays are very blessed....and enjoy the time with Traci. IT's great being with sisters. I miss mine daily...she is my best friend! We talk on the phone almost daily...but it still isn't the same.

May all your wishes come true. Be safe and remember the TRUE meaning for Christmas.

Holiday Hugs
and
Christmas Kisses

rhonda
grandmaJ Offline
#450 Posted : Monday, December 24, 2012 4:43:02 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Good Morning Maggie Sisters!! Happy Christmas Eve to you all!! Hope the shopping is done and the gifts are wrapped! Groceries bought, and egg nog is in the fridge! (I don't like eggnog, but dh always has to have a litte cup each year!)

Rhonda, sorry to hear the holidays are such a hard time for you. You could come over and go out to dinner with Kim's and us tonight if you want! I just can't imagine a family who doesn't speak to each other. Glad you and your sister are so close, and that Kia and Tiffany will be there for Christmas! Sending a big hug your way!!

My son and his family will be traveling later in the week so I am watching the weather reports already. 50% chance of snow on Friday and that is their 2nd travel day/the day they get here. Glare

Have a great day everyone! Be safe and make lots of cherished memories!