Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

12 Pages«<89101112>
Beach_Bum Offline
#271 Posted : Wednesday, September 26, 2012 7:19:08 PM(UTC)
Beach_Bum

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 215 time(s) in 119 post(s)
Hi Maggie Sisters.....

Hope everyone is enjoying some fall weather! We had some wicked lightening storms here this morning that knocked out the power of course along with everything else! So guess who slept through Zumba class this morning!!!!

I've tried to check in every now and again, but this is the end of BBQ season so DH and I have been running to events to judge and in two weeks we judge at the American Royal... it's like the superbowl for BBQers! DH has always wanted to judge that event so I pulled some strings and got us in! Since I am an event organizer I like to visit with the teams and invite them to our event in April! You get to meet a lot of great people and eat some amazing food! Probably better not miss any more Zumba classes! I laugh more than anything else!

I've seen some the items my very talented sisters have made and OMG.... AWESOME! Those little bracket things and the handle kicked my butt! Before I was done, I went to plan B..... get another purse and decorate it.... fill it.... get it in the mail! The first one can be used for a goodie box in my scraproom.... it does have some war wounds!

I hope everyone has a great Thursday and rest of the week!

Beach Bum.... Cool

1CoolMom Offline
#272 Posted : Wednesday, September 26, 2012 7:42:47 PM(UTC)
1CoolMom

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 350 time(s) in 279 post(s)
Originally Posted by: scrappinchic Go to Quoted Post

Traci you and DH did a great job. What color combo is the green? I need a pretty green combo like that. He does a fantastic job coloring.

Jess, The colors DH used for the greens are G40, YG61, G82, YG63, G94 & YG99 (dark highlights).

Janice, I haven't forgotten to take photos, I just ran out of time today. Tomorrow should be a better day.

1CoolMom Offline
#273 Posted : Thursday, September 27, 2012 3:18:53 AM(UTC)
1CoolMom

Was thanked: 350 time(s) in 279 post(s)
Good morning, Ladies. Sorry I have been posting and running, things have been crazy lately. We are trying to buy a vacation house in GA, so I had to run to look at it. Made a quick round trip up there and back. Then had to try to get my house back in order yesterday.

Will catch up on reading things later today but here are photos of the purse Janice made for Olivia.
1CoolMom attached the following image(s):
Maggie Purse 001.JPG
Maggie Purse 002.JPG
Maggie Purse 003.JPG
Maggie Purse 004.JPG
Maggie Purse 005.JPG
Maggie Purse 006.JPG
Maggie Purse 007.JPG
grandmaJ Offline
#274 Posted : Thursday, September 27, 2012 3:44:16 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Was thanked: 734 time(s) in 610 post(s)
Good Morning everyone! Happy Thursday to you all!!

I forgot, I need to thank Rebecca for answering a couple of 'Olivia' questions for me while I was making her purse! It really pays to have a 'sister' helper sometimes! I was able to make the mini a little more personalized with her help!! Thanks again Rebecca, you make a great informant!! LOL!

Rhonda, I thought you were done painting!!

Jess, you ok? Not seeing you around much the past couple days, hope you never got sick!!

Kathy, how about you? WHERE ARE YOU?????

Beach Bum, sounds like BBQ season keeps you pretty busy! how fun though meeting all those people and getting to eat all that good BBQ! I got to ask though, have you ever been judging and tasted one that just was nasty?

I'll check back in later. waiting for Jess to post the nexxt round so I can figure out if I can play!Drool
scrappinchic Offline
#275 Posted : Thursday, September 27, 2012 3:56:38 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Was thanked: 474 time(s) in 412 post(s)
Good morning! Sorry I have been MIA! Had so much going on around here. Company everyday. I think today will be better! I will be home alone!

Did I mention DH was back at work. Thank yall so much for the prayers!

Thanks Traci on the copic colors. Its a very pretty combination!

Ronnie I would so love judging a BBQ! You and DH enjoy! I know I would!

Thanks for asking about me, GrandmaJ BigGrin . My sister has been over the past two days. We went and put some items on layaway at Toys R Us yesterday! My DD wants Lego Friends and a bike so now I can pay a little at a time. Its over 300.00 on 4 itemsScared. Oh well at least he will ge what she asked for.

I will post the Christmas Swap today and leave open until saturday.
heaven4333 Offline
#276 Posted : Thursday, September 27, 2012 8:44:45 AM(UTC)
heaven4333

Was thanked: 258 time(s) in 244 post(s)
Janice I was out of town tuesday and tomorrow is dgd's
big day. I'm still here just so busy and winding down
here a bit. Gotta save every extra penny from here on
out. I would still like to be notified tho if you think
of it when you do the Christmas swap and buy or if you pm
me I will get those for now too otherwise you know my #BigGrin
Have a wonderful day ladies and Janice, good job on the purse and
mini, it ended up being a bit trickier than we thought it would
be didn't it? You even made a mini and some flowers tooThumpUp

Jes we're getting allot of company now too and tons of
phone calls, so many political and nothing ones too.
But even trying to keep up with fam and close friends
is getting harder here. God love them all for their concern
and all of yours too.Wub

Hugs
Kathy
M&KGrandma Offline
#277 Posted : Thursday, September 27, 2012 11:18:37 AM(UTC)
M&KGrandma

Was thanked: 97 time(s) in 71 post(s)
Good afternoon, ladies!!
Rhonda, I am apologizing to you right now!!! Your purse is not ready to be sent yet... I am sooo sorry!! It should be out Saturday, there were just so many things going on lately, and then I had some problems with it....grrrr.... but I think I'm on track now!!
Matthew has early release day so he should be home any minute... he is so enjoying school this year! Yesterday he crashed with a little girl while they were racing and he had a huge knot on his head, and Mia had a cut lip!!! At least it wasn't anything that needed stitches!
My keyboard is acting up and the cursor is jumping all over the place, it's taken forever to get this post done!!!
BBL...
Teri
trvkladd Offline
#278 Posted : Thursday, September 27, 2012 11:37:06 AM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Was thanked: 144 time(s) in 138 post(s)
Hi Maggie Sisters~

Hope everyone is having a great day! I've been running around town all morning. Looking for a car for DD. Crying

Janice~ No problem...I loved being your co-conspirator. Anytime, especially for Olivia! I love that purse, it's so cute what a great idea!

Rhonda~ Hope things are going a little better for you this week at work. Still painting? We're getting ready to start in the next week or so...it's such a huge undertaking that I keep putting it off...But I want to have it done before the holidays so ...have to get started soon.

Traci~ I love the purse! I bet Liv is thrilled!

Jess~ So happy to hear that DH got a job. That's awesome. Layaway has been my best friend for years. With 6 kids to buy for and now DGS, wouldn't be able to do it without layaway!

Kathy~ Hope you're able to somewhat enjoy your company.

Teri~ Hope all is well, glad to hear that Matthew/Mia wasn't hurt worse. My son was playing at the bonfire we went to on Saturday and ran into a tree and has a knot on his temple, it looks horrible but he says he's fine.

Beach B~ I'm always up for BBQ...sounds great! We live in AL ....can't get good Chinese to save or lives but the BBQ here is amazing! I too had major issues with the handle. Finally got that taken care of and can't wait till Gayle gets back so that I can mail it.

Hi to all the other Sisters~ Hope you are all well. Hope you have a great rest of your week. Happy crafting

~Rebecca
GailLew Offline
#279 Posted : Thursday, September 27, 2012 7:34:14 PM(UTC)
GailLew

Was thanked: 119 time(s) in 90 post(s)
To all: I finally opened up the package that Evelyn, my partner, sent me.. it's so GORGEOUS!!
She used G45 Steampunk Debutante, and there's gears, dressforms, keys, I am Roses on the cover, and stickles, and lots of fussy cutting!!! I got paper & my stamp ThumpUp Then, inside, there was so much goodies.. all to be used now.. love it.. pics tomorrow for sure!
Evelyn: you are the best, and it was fun being your partner.. Gail
scrappinchic Offline
#280 Posted : Friday, September 28, 2012 3:37:29 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Good morning!

I hope that you all have checked out the Christmas swap.

Gail can't wait to see your purse!

Rebecca I hope you had some luck finding DD a car.

Please check out the first post and see if I have it right. I am putting a smiley face by the ones that have mailed so far. If you have and I missed you, please let me know.

Have a great day!

Edited by user Friday, September 28, 2012 3:38:20 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

BluegrassBug Offline
#281 Posted : Friday, September 28, 2012 5:01:05 AM(UTC)
BluegrassBug

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 357 time(s) in 284 post(s)
Hi, all. Just a quick "Hi". I'm off to Hotlanta for a crop than on to Florida for a month. I just know I'll go into baby withdrawal.

You purse is adorable Janice, I just know Traci's daughter will love it. Hey, Rebecca, hope you''re doing well.

Jess, so glad your dh is working, gotta be a relief at this time of year. Rest of my maggies sis's, have a great w/e and tty next week!
 1 user thanked BluegrassBug for this useful post.
trvkladd on 9/28/2012(UTC)
trvkladd Offline
#282 Posted : Friday, September 28, 2012 12:59:31 PM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Originally Posted by: BluegrassBug Go to Quoted Post
Hi, all. Just a quick "Hi". I'm off to Hotlanta for a crop than on to Florida for a month. I just know I'll go into baby withdrawal.

Hi Gayle~ Your purse is packed up and ready to go so please let me know as soon as you want me to mail it and where I'm mailing it to! I can't wait to get it to you!BigGrin

Hope you have a safe trip and happy to hear that you're joining us for the Christmas Maggie Swap! Have a great time at your crop

~Rebecca
trvkladd Offline
#283 Posted : Friday, September 28, 2012 1:03:05 PM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

Hi to all my Maggie Sisters~

Finally found a great car for DD. DH is taking it today to be checked out by a reputable mechanic just to be on the safe side. BigGrin

I've been crafting non-stop all day and have nearly finished up all the swaps that are due in Oct. YAY!!!

Can't wait to get started on the Christmas swaps....Hope that everyone is having a fantastic Friday. I have so much to do this weekend but will continue to craft in between to get everything in the mail on Monday.

Have a great weekend, ladies

~Rebecca
GailLew Offline
#284 Posted : Friday, September 28, 2012 4:16:58 PM(UTC)
GailLew

Originally Posted by: Beach_Bum Go to Quoted Post
Hi Maggie Sisters.....

Hope everyone is enjoying some fall weather! We had some wicked lightening storms here this morning that knocked out the power of course along with everything else! So guess who slept through Zumba class this morning!!!!

I've tried to check in every now and again, but this is the end of BBQ season so DH and I have been running to events to judge and in two weeks we judge at the American Royal... it's like the superbowl for BBQers! DH has always wanted to judge that event so I pulled some strings and got us in! Since I am an event organizer I like to visit with the teams and invite them to our event in April! You get to meet a lot of great people and eat some amazing food! Probably better not miss any more Zumba classes! I laugh more than anything else!

I've seen some the items my very talented sisters have made and OMG.... AWESOME! Those little bracket things and the handle kicked my butt! Before I was done, I went to plan B..... get another purse and decorate it.... fill it.... get it in the mail! The first one can be used for a goodie box in my scraproom.... it does have some war wounds!

I hope everyone has a great Thursday and rest of the week!

Beach Bum.... Cool

wow.. judging at BBq's... how tasty & fun that would be...ThumpUp

grandmaJ Offline
#285 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2012 4:55:48 AM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Good morning everyone!! Hope you are all looking forward to a great weekend!! My CO grandkids are here so mine will be fantastic!! Think we are going out to the farm for morning coffee today. nothing else planned as we have to put dil back on the 4:00 train this afternoon!!

Can't wait to see more pictures!! Gail, sounds like you got a purse full of goodies!!

Kathy, sounds like maybe I have missed something somewhere...prayers are with you and dh!

Heart2hand Offline
#286 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2012 5:02:33 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Was thanked: 544 time(s) in 456 post(s)
Originally Posted by: M&KGrandma Go to Quoted Post
Good afternoon, ladies!!
Rhonda, I am apologizing to you right now!!! Your purse is not ready to be sent yet... I am sooo sorry!! It should be out Saturday, there were just so many things going on lately, and then I had some problems with it....grrrr.... but I think I'm on track now!!
Matthew has early release day so he should be home any minute... he is so enjoying school this year! Yesterday he crashed with a little girl while they were racing and he had a huge knot on his head, and Mia had a cut lip!!! At least it wasn't anything that needed stitches!
My keyboard is acting up and the cursor is jumping all over the place, it's taken forever to get this post done!!!
BBL...
Teri

Teri...

Whenever is fine...I'm sure it's wonderful. Thanks for letting me know.

GrandmaJ...enjoy the time with the GK....you are lucky to have them. How long will they be with you?

Evelyn...Can't wait to see your purse and goodies.

Rebecca....yes...still painting...this is the third weekend in a row...and it's draining!!!! I'm ready to be soo done. It's the hall this time...not too much but the idea of it...grrrrrrrr. Still waiting on flooringCrying Crying

Gayle...enjoy the Hotlanta trip and then to Florida....OMG...wow...Have a safe and fun time.

HUGS
rhonda
scrappinchic Offline
#287 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2012 5:08:27 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Good morning Maggie sisters!

GrandmaJ enjoy your grandkids. Glad they are visiting!

Kathy I hope you and DH have a wonderful weekend! Continued prayers for you both.

Rebecca glad yall found DD a car! I hope it checked out great!

Gayle have fun at your crop. Enjoy your month if Florida as well!

Rhonda have fun painting! I need to start but hate too!

I hope all of you have a fantastic saturday!

GailLew Offline
#288 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2012 8:25:22 AM(UTC)
GailLew

Hi all: off to LA today... part of the 405 is shutting down.. they are colling it "carmageddon" , wish me luck!

Eveyln: You should have gotten your purse yesterday.. hope you like it.. i will post pics tomorrow..I went on a last minute crop w/2 of my scrapping buddies.. sad to say, one of them is getting a divorce after 15 years of marriageAngry , the louse was working in a different city in construction, and of course, over time, his visit back to his wife was getting less and less, BECAUSE HE MET SOMEONE ELSE!, but slowly she is getting through one day at a time.. glad it's not me (still single, making my own $$$, do have a BF ->very loving & supportive)..

So, enough of that.. Eveyln's masterpiece will be revealed tomorrowLaugh Laugh ThumpUp Wub

Edited by user Saturday, September 29, 2012 8:31:26 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

trvkladd Offline
#289 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2012 12:44:43 PM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

HI Maggie Sisters~

Hope everyone had a good morning. I've been soooooooooo busy! I was just checking in to say hi, checking for more pictures...putting DGS down for a nap. Will check in again later

~Rebecca
joysee Offline
#290 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2012 12:50:21 PM(UTC)
joysee

United States

Was thanked: 64 time(s) in 62 post(s)
woohooo... i got the prettiest purse from Ronnie..

THANKS SO MUCH!!
I love it!!

I will be back later or tomorrow to post pictures..

Just wait til you see it...Drool

Ronnie your package is on its way to you..
dc number..03091830000199468184

Have a nice weekend all!!
grandmaJ Offline
#291 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2012 6:34:49 PM(UTC)
grandmaJ

Can't wait to see more pictures!!
scrappinchic Offline
#292 Posted : Saturday, September 29, 2012 6:37:13 PM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Can't wait to see the purses!
M&KGrandma Offline
#293 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2012 7:53:30 AM(UTC)
M&KGrandma

Good Morning!! It's been a busy weekend, but fun! Bill is hunting with our son and I pretty much had the days to myself!! Went to two soccer games that the little ones played in yesterday, the weather was great for them! In between I had crafting time for me!!! Yay!!
I am soo happy that I decided to be late in sending your purse, Rhonda!! I know that sounds crazy, but there were just things I wasn't happy with, and now I'm very happy!!! I'll be sending it out first thing tomorrow!!! I hope you like it! If I get a chance I'll post a sneak peek!!!
Jess, sorry I missed the sign ups for the Christmas Maggie swap, but it's probably better for me anyway... I can't wait to see what everyone does!!
I'm off to make a cup of tea, check out a few other threads and back to my art room!!!!
Talk later...
Hugs,
Teri
M&KGrandma Offline
#294 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2012 7:54:42 AM(UTC)
M&KGrandma

Oh forgot to say, enjoy those grandkids, Janice!!!! I know you must be smiling from ear to ear!!
scrappinchic Offline
#295 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2012 8:19:34 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

I was a little uick to close on the Christmas swap. If anyone wants to join. Let me know and I will try my best to find a sis for you! Sorry! I was excited to get started.
M&KGrandma Offline
#296 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2012 11:15:11 AM(UTC)
M&KGrandma

Thought I'd post a sneak peek for Rhonda!!!!
Off to start my altered tickets!!!!

Okay, not such a great shot.... try again....

Obviously having some technical difficulties!!!!LOL LOL LOL

Hugs,
Teri
trvkladd Offline
#297 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2012 12:20:22 PM(UTC)
trvkladd

United States

JCI~ To see if there were pictures of any more purses. I can't wait for Gayle to get back so I can send hers so that she can see it!

Hope you are all having a great weekend!

Janice~ I'm sure you're loving being with the grandbabies.

Jess~ I can totally relate to the excitement of the Christmas Swap...I can't wait to get started.

Hi to all the rest of the Maggie Sisters~ I'm off to clean my craft room so that I can just go in and make another messFlapper

It's raining here so it's a great time to clean and craft...happy crafting to all

~Rebecca
scrappinchic Offline
#298 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2012 3:02:53 PM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Good afternoon ladies!

I hope yall have enjoyed this wonderful day. I have been sorting and messing around all day! I haven't done any crafting! Maybe tomorrow.

Have a great evening!
joysee Offline
#299 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2012 4:27:52 PM(UTC)
joysee

United States

Was thanked: 64 time(s) in 62 post(s)
ughhh.. why am I having such a hard time posting pictures..lol..maybe too many pain meds..
lol

Ok I am gonna try this again...
Thanks so much Beach Bum!!

I love it and all the goodies!!
File Attachment(s):
IMG_0039.JPG (1,828kb) downloaded 12 time(s).
IMG_0040.JPG (1,892kb) downloaded 10 time(s).
IMG_0041.JPG (1,772kb) downloaded 7 time(s).
IMG_0042.JPG (1,549kb) downloaded 7 time(s).
IMG_0043.JPG (1,284kb) downloaded 8 time(s).
IMG_0044.JPG (1,055kb) downloaded 9 time(s).
 1 user thanked joysee for this useful post.
Beach_Bum on 9/30/2012(UTC)
scrappinchic Offline
#300 Posted : Sunday, September 30, 2012 4:31:39 PM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Love the purse Joysee! Ronnie did a great job! Enjoy!
 1 user thanked scrappinchic for this useful post.
Beach_Bum on 9/30/2012(UTC)