Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

cricaholic Offline
#1 Posted : Friday, September 24, 2010 2:24:17 PM(UTC)
cricaholic

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1172 time(s) in 667 post(s)
Crying HELP ME PLEASE!! I have all my 8.5x11 cardstock in a filing cabinet and I ordered more and its here and theres no more room!!! I'm gonna get the jetmax slotted holders. I have 50+ hanging file folders. To transfer into the jetmax HOW MANY slotted cubes will I need?????? for organizational purposes I'm gonna put them in the 12x12 individual plastic sleeves(cases)and sort them by color that way my 12x12 and 8.5x11 will be together.
OhMyGod It looks like I'll need about 72+ individual plastic sleeves....Flapper WOWZA! LOVE MY CARDSTOCK!!!!LOL LOL
TSHREVE Offline
#2 Posted : Friday, September 24, 2010 2:59:04 PM(UTC)
TSHREVE

Was thanked: 314 time(s) in 232 post(s)
O.K. here goes;
I have 12 pkgs / 25 sheets per pkg.....of 81/2 x 11 (and/or 12 x 12) cardstock in each slotted section .....so that is 300 sheets of cardstock per section and there are 4 sections per cube. So you can fit 1200 sheets of cardstock in a cube. Also I should mention that the CS is not in there tight. I have about an 1/8th of an inch space at the top.

Also FYI.....You really don't need to purchase the plastic envelopes to sort your cardstock and paper if you are putting them in the jetmax cubes unless it's your personal preference to do so. I just have my cardstock stacked in there and it doesn't get dusty, banged up or anything. I only use those envelopes to hold kits I put together. And then I have one of those 12 x 12 clear plastic boxes for my scraps.

Hope this helps/ post a pic when you are done.

Edited by user Friday, September 24, 2010 3:00:24 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user thanked TSHREVE for this useful post.
cricaholic on 9/25/2010(UTC)
cricaholic Offline
#3 Posted : Saturday, September 25, 2010 9:56:56 AM(UTC)
cricaholic

LOL THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I figured I'd need four of them to ORGANIZE my cardstock/papers the way I want. I ran to Michaels last night and got two of them (thats all they had)and I had two coupons. Oh, took my son with me too. I put one together already and Wub I AM GOING TO LOVE THE JETMAX!!!!! THANK YOU!!
Snowmanlover Offline
#4 Posted : Saturday, September 25, 2010 10:30:34 AM(UTC)
Snowmanlover

Was thanked: 135 time(s) in 111 post(s)
Hi mine are on a slideshow on the right hand side of my blog
 1 user thanked Snowmanlover for this useful post.
cricaholic on 9/25/2010(UTC)
cricaholic Offline
#5 Posted : Saturday, September 25, 2010 1:06:39 PM(UTC)
cricaholic

THANKS Snowmanlover!!! Everyones pics of their jetmax cubes/organization convined me to start redoing my craft are.
Wub Someday, my craft area will be just as PRETTY/ORGANIZED as everyone eles'sLOL LOL
Snowmanlover Offline
#6 Posted : Saturday, September 25, 2010 1:29:28 PM(UTC)
Snowmanlover

HI Ruth, I did not realize that this was your post. For some reason it was blank but then I hit show hide and it showed up!
I use the jetmax cubes the ones with 4 slots in them. Sounds like you already got some. I love them! I have them double stacked side by side. I would like more but they are in front of french glass door side-light windows and I don't want to cover up the windows.
I have my pinks in one shelf,
Reds are on another
Purples
Blues
Neutrals ( Whisper White, Very Vanilla, Soft Suede)
Neutrals ( black, browns)
Greens
Yellows
Oranges
so a shelf for each color. Actually on my slide show I think they were on top of my art table. They are on the floor now. I would love to stack mine three high but I don't have wall space. Two walls have big desk/tables and one wall is a bay window with another desk and the other wall is the french doors.
Please be sure to show us a photo!
Snowmanlover Offline
#7 Posted : Sunday, September 26, 2010 7:08:39 AM(UTC)
Snowmanlover

Aw Ruth, now I want to rearrange my room. I have three huge deep desks in there and thought I would take one out and put another row of cubes in but I really would not be able to add more cubes in that spot. I just have so much junk and no place to put it all!! Organization is the key!
cricaholic Offline
#8 Posted : Sunday, September 26, 2010 10:18:15 AM(UTC)
cricaholic

Huh Oh dear!!! When it comes to my crafts I have severe OCD!!! A place for EVERYTHING and EVERYTHING must have a place!!
LOL THANKS to ALL the enableing on this MB......I NOW have TOO MUCH STUFF!!!!
Crying Crying so..I'm PURGING!!!![crying] all my ol' crafts have GOT TO GO!!! (sizzix,polymer clay,craft books, craft products I haven't used within a year have to GO!)Crying Crying yes, its a very sad departure......but I have convinced myself if I haven't used it within a year...I'm never going to use it!!! so WHY hold on to it?????
Laugh With this in mind I already have 4 shelves cleaned off!!!!Laugh Laugh I actually FEEL BETTER!! seeing less of the clutter!!!!!