Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

Crafterlunn Offline
#1 Posted : Monday, July 23, 2012 5:05:29 PM(UTC)
Crafterlunn

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
United States

Was thanked: 608 time(s) in 289 post(s)
How can I do relative size on CCR?

I have my image on the mat, I resized it and when I want to do the layers, it doesn't do the relative size. I can do it like that on DS and gypsy but not in the CCR? The only video tutorial I have seen is when you have all the images and layers togethers and you group them and resize them but if you want to add a layer it doesn't match with the rest. I don't know if I explain myself.

Thank you

P.S. I do have Relative size selected
Narelle Offline
#2 Posted : Monday, July 23, 2012 6:24:07 PM(UTC)
Narelle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
Australia

Was thanked: 7575 time(s) in 3538 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Crafterlunn Go to Quoted Post
How can I do relative size on CCR?

I have my image on the mat, I resized it and when I want to do the layers, it doesn't do the relative size. I can do it like that on DS and gypsy but not in the CCR? The only video tutorial I have seen is when you have all the images and layers togethers and you group them and resize them but if you want to add a layer it doesn't match with the rest. I don't know if I explain myself.

Thank you

P.S. I do have Relative size selected

If you have images on different layers you can still select them all so that you can resize them at the same time.

Select Ctrl A (or Edit, Select All) and everything on every layer will be selected.

If you don't want to select everything use Ctrl + left click to select just the images you want to resize.

You can also set the default size of your images before you add them to the mat. Select the Options menu, Craft Room tab and set the height of your base image in the Dial Size box.

Now everything you add to your mat will be sized correctly. (So long as you have the Relative button showing on the toolbar.)
 1 user thanked Narelle for this useful post.
Karen J on 3/2/2013(UTC)
Crafterlunn Offline
#3 Posted : Tuesday, July 24, 2012 11:40:10 AM(UTC)
Crafterlunn

United States

Was thanked: 608 time(s) in 289 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Narelle Go to Quoted Post
If you have images on different layers you can still select them all so that you can resize them at the same time.

Select Ctrl A (or Edit, Select All) and everything on every layer will be selected.

If you don't want to select everything use Ctrl + left click to select just the images you want to resize.

You can also set the default size of your images before you add them to the mat. Select the Options menu, Craft Room tab and set the height of your base image in the Dial Size box.

Now everything you add to your mat will be sized correctly. (So long as you have the Relative button showing on the toolbar.)

I already did it but after doing that (resized it) I can't add another layer because it doesn't match.

I already did it but I decided to resized all the layers after that (default size) and now I can't add another layer because it takes the previous size. SO I need to star over again. Now I understand why some people have had problem with relative size.

When I am using my DS or gypsy I can just click the image in the mat and it will do the layers.

Edited by user Tuesday, July 24, 2012 11:41:08 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

HappyHappyJoyJoy Offline
#4 Posted : Thursday, July 26, 2012 4:27:19 PM(UTC)
HappyHappyJoyJoy

Was thanked: 632 time(s) in 197 post(s)
I made a video that may help with some of these questions. You can see it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3c93cb-tCgI
bethdoc Offline
#5 Posted : Friday, July 27, 2012 8:18:46 AM(UTC)
bethdoc

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 1184 time(s) in 798 post(s)
Originally Posted by: HappyHappyJoyJoy Go to Quoted Post
I made a video that may help with some of these questions. You can see it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3c93cb-tCgI

Thanks for the video, Joy. It was excellent.
I have a question though, how do you get the size back to the original size after you've changed it. For example, you add the image at 3.5", then make the big blue box, then adjust the size, but how do you get it back to exactly the size of 3.5" without writing down the width/height number in the little box. Is there a one-click adjustment to dial size? Like 1", 2", 3", once the images are already on the mat?
LeahRenee Offline
#6 Posted : Saturday, February 23, 2013 11:56:42 AM(UTC)
LeahRenee

Groups: Registered

my CCR don't look like that. I don't have Relative size button. I don't understand, i updated and all