Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

EstherWheat Offline
#1 Posted : Thursday, September 23, 2010 2:16:17 PM(UTC)
EstherWheat

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 222 time(s) in 138 post(s)
I loved going to the old message board and just hitting the Post Since Last Visit and seeing what was going on with all of the message board. It was quick and easy and if it was something that I was not interested in, I would just skip it. Any chance that we can get that here? If it is here and I am missing it, PLEASE tell me. I don't mind someone pointing out something obvious since I am almost 50 and have lost my brain somewhere in the early 40's! BigGrin
CherylfromOz Offline
#2 Posted : Thursday, September 23, 2010 3:15:51 PM(UTC)
CherylfromOz

Australia

Was thanked: 249 time(s) in 154 post(s)
EstherWheat wrote:
I loved going to the old message board and just hitting the Post Since Last Visit and seeing what was going on with all of the message board. It was quick and easy and if it was something that I was not interested in, I would just skip it. Any chance that we can get that here? If it is here and I am missing it, PLEASE tell me. I don't mind someone pointing out something obvious since I am almost 50 and have lost my brain somewhere in the early 40's! BigGrin

Me too, I feel exactly the same way, I am hating this going to one section and then the next, much prefer the old board
Brigit Offline
#3 Posted : Thursday, September 23, 2010 3:39:58 PM(UTC)
Brigit

Was thanked: 518 time(s) in 323 post(s)
It's funny I use to go to the individual boards and then when the board got so slow I started to use the Post Since Last Visit and loved it because it brought up everything, I miss it now too.
CTMHBevG Offline
#4 Posted : Thursday, September 23, 2010 6:10:42 PM(UTC)
CTMHBevG

Was thanked: 99 time(s) in 81 post(s)
Count me in too. I started using that option also when the board got slow. I loved seeing all the different posts in the different forums that I normally didn't go to.
AnisGranny Offline
#5 Posted : Thursday, September 23, 2010 10:13:30 PM(UTC)
AnisGranny

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 8 post(s)
When the old board got so slow, it was the only way I would look at posts. (I hardly ever replied to a post because the board was so slow.)
I wish they would bring it back, too.
ksderby Offline
#6 Posted : Friday, September 24, 2010 9:43:55 PM(UTC)
ksderby

Was thanked: 59 time(s) in 50 post(s)
It isn't quite the same but... on the bottom of the screen there is a line that says Show Topics with a box next to it. It defaults to posts in the last 2 months but you can change it to posts in the last day, last two days, last xxx. It is closer to what we had with show only posts since last visit.

The problem, it shows the posts in that forum. So, if you like to visit half a dozen forums you need to go to each of them. I did what you are describing on the old board. I miss it, too.