Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

amus_04 Offline
#1 Posted : Thursday, September 23, 2010 8:22:54 AM(UTC)
amus_04

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 29 time(s) in 26 post(s)
Hi Everyone!!

I'm about to break down and buy my first set/sets of peachy keen stamps..I've never paid this much for stamps before but it seems like I have alot of uses for these. Seeing that create a critter is my fav cartridge right now I'm really wanting to get the critter faces..Soo my question is what size would you recommend? And what other faces would you suggest that you just love?!? I'm thinking the snowmen one is a must as well. I just got the snow friends cartridge and I'm hoping that they will work on them!! Any thought or ideas I would love to hear!!!BigGrin
Chiddy Offline
#2 Posted : Thursday, September 23, 2010 9:28:37 AM(UTC)
Chiddy

Was thanked: 153 time(s) in 78 post(s)
So far I have PK-490 Everyday Character Face Assortment (great for PDDU and EDPD cartridges), PK-591 Groom Faces (also got them for the paper doll cartridges), PK-520 Winter Face Assortment Package (for snowmen, gingerbread faces, and birds), PK-943 Funshine Face Parts (for paper dolls 3" to 4") and PK-553 Monsters 'n More!! (has pieces for Frankenstein, scarecrows, zombies, dracula, and witches).

I don't have the Peachy Keen stamps that coordinate with Create A Critter yet, so I can't be as much help there. But, I have found that the face assortments seem to be the best deal when you are starting out. They come with several different sizes of various faces in one package. That way you can find out which sizes you'll use the most from the assortment and just buy in those sizes in the future. For instance, I use the 3 and 4 inch paper doll size the most, but the assortments have been handy when I've cut larger or smaller dolls. They are great stamps to use, whichever ones you choose!
MamasScrappin Offline
#3 Posted : Thursday, September 23, 2010 10:22:36 AM(UTC)
MamasScrappin

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 693 time(s) in 630 post(s)
I too have the everyday dolls stamps, the winter face stamps and the animal kingdom cart stamps. I got them in an assortment that way it doesn't limit me to any specific size cut. I do various sizes for different projects. I really want to get the mini monsters next.
SumMama Offline
#4 Posted : Thursday, September 23, 2010 11:00:35 AM(UTC)
SumMama

Was thanked: 108 time(s) in 53 post(s)
I love Peachy Keen Stamps, I too had a hard time paying 20-25% for a set of stamps, but I love them. I bought the princess faces (I felt like there were a couple that could be used for boy faces, even though with two girls I tend me mostly make girls) I also got the critter faces.. There are so many to choose from, but those were the two I bought!