Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

4 Pages<1234>
JeanH Offline
#61 Posted : Friday, September 24, 2010 7:23:00 PM(UTC)
JeanH

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 142 time(s) in 83 post(s)
Carolyn - love your Christmas card - that stamp is absolutely fabulous! do you know who made it? I'd love to get one myself! Beautiful soft colors on your sympathy card.

Sandy - love the rich colors of your Christmas card - adding that lighter green and the greenery to the left side is perfect!

I've got three more cards done. The first one is from Katie's extra credit sketch from last week. I used Carolyn's ad colors and my new lacy labels cart. The second one doesn't follow a sketch but still used the ad colors and the same papers as I used on my first card. This is also done with lacy labels. This last one I made for The Jitterbuggin Challenge. My SIL's birthday is on the 4th, so I thought a fall birthday card would work great for her.
JeanH attached the following image(s):
birthday wish.jpg
thinking of you.jpg
fall birthday.jpg
*NanaDonna* Offline
#62 Posted : Friday, September 24, 2010 8:41:34 PM(UTC)
*NanaDonna*

United States

Was thanked: 2545 time(s) in 1320 post(s)
I got sketch #3 done, well sort of I varied off the sketch a bit, but if you look real close you will see it in thereHuh

The paper is from DCWV Autumn stack, the tree was my first try at Grunge Board, I think I like it. Check out more details on my blog. The leaves although out of proportion are stickers.

SusanMcCormick Offline
#63 Posted : Friday, September 24, 2010 9:47:42 PM(UTC)
SusanMcCormick

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 5 post(s)
Hello everyone. Here are my cards.
SusanMcCormick attached the following image(s):
Sketch Challenge.2010.002 (Small).JPG
Sketch Challenge.2010.003 (Small).JPG
Sketch Challenge.2010.004 (Small).JPG
Sketch Challenge.2010.005 (Small).JPG
PetiteKalashnikovna Offline
#64 Posted : Friday, September 24, 2010 10:15:44 PM(UTC)
PetiteKalashnikovna

Was thanked: 217 time(s) in 154 post(s)
Shelby- What an elegant card!

RAQ- We missed you! I'm so happy to see your signature fun colors in your first card, the pink and brown donuts are soooo tempting, pretty butterfly card, wonderful Christmas card. It feels like Christmas seeing all your cards! What a sweet poem! Don't make any apologies for the large pics. I am guilty of the same thing. lol!

Turtlebug- I love the use of flower brads on your card, perfect for a greenthumb!

Carolyn- Stunning Christmas card! I love the mistletoe! The sympathy card is just as gorgeous.

Sandy- LOVE the cardinal! The gold bead adds a nice touch too.

JeanH- I love the bold colors in #1 and #2. Pretty third card...which cart is that flower from?

Donna- Great job on altering the grunge board! Lovely fall colors.

SusanMcCormick- Great set of cards! I love all of them! The colors happen to be my favorite. BigGrin I love the way you framed Frostie in your Christmas card.

No Cricut/CB here, but I wanted to practice some more on my coloring, so please don't be surprised to see a lot of stamped images in my cards. This is for sketch #3.

Edited by user Friday, September 24, 2010 10:17:50 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

PetiteKalashnikovna attached the following image(s):
Tilda With Spider 1.jpg
SusanMcCormick Offline
#65 Posted : Friday, September 24, 2010 10:38:57 PM(UTC)
SusanMcCormick

Sunnieday-The bushel of apples is really cute on sketch 2. Very pretty Christmas card.

Larkspur-Great color combination-I like the cheerleader.

JeanH-Very colorful paper.

SandyPalmer-Oh, I really like the colors, the hedgehog is adorable! Your Christmas card is beautiful.

Turtlebug-The cupcake looks very yummy! The gardner's paper is cute, nice embellishments.

Shelbywoo-I really like the swirls around the Happy Birthday.

RAQ-the doughnut card is the best. The candy coated frosting is great.

Carolyn-Really like the papers on your Christmas card, great job. Nice colors on you sympathy card too!

NanaDonna-Sketch 3-what a wonderful card. Great job on the tree. Your embellishments are fabulous.

PetiteKalashnikovna-What a cute Halloween card! The coloring is great!
#66 Posted : Friday, September 24, 2010 11:46:27 PM(UTC)
PetiteKalashnikovna

The coffin boxes are filled with candy and I used Happy Hauntings for it. My swap partner has 4 kids, so they all get one each. No candy for mom, just crafting supplies.
PetiteKalashnikovna attached the following image(s):
Candy Boxes.jpg
TurtleBug Offline
#67 Posted : Saturday, September 25, 2010 12:28:42 AM(UTC)
TurtleBug

Was thanked: 906 time(s) in 577 post(s)
RAQ:
Welcome back!! Have missed seeing your always beautiful work. Thanks for your nice comments on my cards.
#1 - Very pretty, love the bling & jewels, feathery ribbon very nice touch. #2 - Brown & pink together one of my favorite combos. Cookies look so real! The BG paper is very pretty. #3 - Beautiful, button & shimmery flower very pretty. Butterfly and corners look great. #4 - Snowflakes, bling & frosted paper are very pretty. Love all your cards from previous weeks. All very pretty!!

CarolynDeline:
#1 - Love the paper, holly and red buttons. #2 - Very pretty & soft, very appropriate for the reciever.

SandyPalmer:
Love your Christmas card. Paper so pretty and the stamp very nice. The green & white frame so nice. Nice finish with the fern & brad!

JeanH:
#1 - Great paper, Swiss Dots is my favorite envie, seems to fit every occasion! #2 - Very nice frame & oval. #3 - Great Fall colors, ribbon matches card perfectly!

NanaDonna:
Very pretty Fall colors and paper. How cute are the acorns....so cute!! All the different leaves look so nice. Like the multi-layered scallop oval. And, of course....the BLING! What is meant by "grunge"? I have so much to learn still!!

SusanMcCormick:
Your black & pink cards are all so pretty! Love all the bling, sentiments and all the lacy looks. I especially like the second card...the circle is so pretty and looks like real lace! Christmas card is so cute! The snowmen are adorable. Like the sentiment & snowflakes, too!

Petite:
Your Halloween card is so cute, love the little girl and all the colors. Like how you did the sentiment, the webby paper is perfect and oooohhh......SPIDERS!!!! look too real!!

CarolynDeline Offline
#68 Posted : Saturday, September 25, 2010 7:09:22 AM(UTC)
CarolynDeline

Was thanked: 300 time(s) in 161 post(s)
JeanH wrote:
Carolyn - love your Christmas card - that stamp is absolutely fabulous! do you know who made it? I'd love to get one myself! Beautiful soft colors on your sympathy card.

The stamp is Stamabilities and I bought it at Hobby Lobby...if that helps
CarolynDeline Offline
#69 Posted : Saturday, September 25, 2010 7:23:20 AM(UTC)
CarolynDeline

Was thanked: 300 time(s) in 161 post(s)
SandyPalmer...love the cardinal card...awesome mix of papers and you did great with the coloring,,,also love the monogram stamp

JeanH...love the orange a blue card...hmmmm...works for last weeks ad challenge...I think I have that "wish" ...Is it metal??? Love the second card...what cart is that frame from...not the oval, but the other one??? Really like the bday card with the sunflower...great color combo

NanDonna...love the fall card...very "windy" feeling to it...lol...if that makes sense

SusanMccormick...welcome welcome...love love lvoe all your pink/black cards...my fav is the one with the circle and the bfly...sooo pretty...also love the snowman card...very very cute

Petite...adorable trick or treat card...love the web paper...wow those coffins are to cute...wow how cool are they???
LarelynSartini Offline
#70 Posted : Saturday, September 25, 2010 10:21:28 AM(UTC)
LarelynSartini

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 129 time(s) in 88 post(s)
OK, ladies. I get how to post using the image button (mountain with sun) and then copying the photobucket URL into the popup. But, how are you uploading the pictures that appear in that box and that you can click on to view larger? Like Sunnieday's, Sandy's, Carolyn's, etc. Help!!
Suevan911 Offline
#71 Posted : Saturday, September 25, 2010 1:00:09 PM(UTC)
Suevan911

Was thanked: 259 time(s) in 141 post(s)
Carolyn-#3 Well, I just love that card! Everything about it is just cute! The buttons are cute there! #4 pretty papers, and the contrasting paper on the small flower is awesome.

JeanH-Last weeks sketches are awesome. Love the birthday card, very pretty.

Nana-#3 so so pretty. I like that the leaves are out of proportion, Makes it interesting

SusanMcCormick-#1 fun papers
#2 Love that center cut, where is it from?
#3 Awesome black lace! Woo hoo
#4 great us of papers, I love blue and snowmen together cant go wrong..

Petite- Ha, that lil girl is to cute for spiders! Very cute card! Cute coffin boxes too! Maybe I should ck that cart out...you what my DH does for a living right?? LOL
Suevan911 Offline
#72 Posted : Saturday, September 25, 2010 1:04:52 PM(UTC)
Suevan911

sketch #4 supposed to look vintage, including the frayed ribbon, yeah I know..its frayed Flapper
[img][/img]

Edited by user Saturday, September 25, 2010 1:10:40 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Suevan911 attached the following image(s):
100_3086.jpg
Suevan911 Offline
#73 Posted : Saturday, September 25, 2010 1:09:37 PM(UTC)
Suevan911

LarelynSartini wrote:
OK, ladies. I get how to post using the image button (mountain with sun) and then copying the photobucket URL into the popup. But, how are you uploading the pictures that appear in that box and that you can click on to view larger? Like Sunnieday's, Sandy's, Carolyn's, etc. Help!!

Ok I just did it...in the message at the bottom, see the box that says OPTIONS? Attach file to this post...thats where you do it. Have fun!
sunnieday Offline
#74 Posted : Saturday, September 25, 2010 2:53:39 PM(UTC)
sunnieday

Was thanked: 326 time(s) in 219 post(s)
Larelyn

I dont use photobucket at all to post. I hite post a reply, then go to the bottom of the box and click on attach files to this post. Then hit post. That will open to another box, where you can browse for your photo (where you put it on your computer) then download. when you are finished hit the botton that says back.. not your back arrow on your computer.Will bring you right back to here.
 1 user thanked sunnieday for this useful post.
LarelynSartini on 9/25/2010(UTC)
FootballMom Offline
#75 Posted : Saturday, September 25, 2010 3:09:13 PM(UTC)
FootballMom

Was thanked: 516 time(s) in 410 post(s)
Great cards Sunny! I keep thinking that one day I am going to join you guys in this challenge. I love looking at all you guys cards!
SandyPalmer Offline
#76 Posted : Saturday, September 25, 2010 4:38:02 PM(UTC)
SandyPalmer

Was thanked: 916 time(s) in 520 post(s)
JeanH, all of your cards are great, but I really love your birthday card! I like how you boxed the squares crooked alot!

NanaDonna, what a pretty fall card! That green oval makes the words pop! Love it! I love the swirls you used also!

SusanMcCormick, great set of cards! I can't pick a favorite!

Petite, your coloring is perfect on that spider card! Love the spider too! Those coffin treat boxes are awesome!

Suevan, great birthday card! I love the buttons for wheels on the truck!

SusanMcCormick Offline
#77 Posted : Saturday, September 25, 2010 5:17:27 PM(UTC)
SusanMcCormick

Suevan911-The center cut for my #2 card is from Lacey Labels.
LarelynSartini Offline
#78 Posted : Saturday, September 25, 2010 5:51:36 PM(UTC)
LarelynSartini

OK, I'm going to try posting with the attach option, so this is a test. The card is actually for the Santa's Slackers challenge. Let's see if this works.

Oh, hooray - thank you so much, Sunnieday. And I didn't even have to go to shrinkpictures.com. I'm so excited, no more editing the size in photobucket - yay!

Edited by user Saturday, September 25, 2010 5:53:48 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

LarelynSartini attached the following image(s):
100_0475.JPG
LarelynSartini Offline
#79 Posted : Saturday, September 25, 2010 6:22:52 PM(UTC)
LarelynSartini

So, of course, I started with the bonus sketch! I had some scrap paper and a pumpkin cut from CAC that I made when I was trying out my Cricut pens, so I put them together along with a sticker and some Making Memories leaves that I picked up at Tuesday Morning. I'm working on the other sketches- sometimes it takes awhile for the creative brain to engage LOL. If you want to see why I was experimenting with Cricut pens (did NOT make a card or layout - made a "cut" reference guideLaugh), just hop over to my blog.
LarelynSartini attached the following image(s):
100_0483.JPG
sunnieday Offline
#80 Posted : Saturday, September 25, 2010 9:26:13 PM(UTC)
sunnieday

FOOTBALLMOM- come on in and join us in the fun. We all were new once... and it doesnt take long to get to know us at all. :)

LareylynSartini- There you go... have to tell you something funny. I forgot I wasnt logged in and couldnt see your pictures, so I went through my directions again, and though.. hmm it didnt work though.. then I realized I wasnt logged in.. duh..
now I can see them.

Just got back from a wedding.. tired.. so Ill come back to comment tomorrow. Nite all
TurtleBug Offline
#81 Posted : Sunday, September 26, 2010 1:02:45 AM(UTC)
TurtleBug

Was thanked: 906 time(s) in 577 post(s)
Gettin' 'er done...slowly but surely!!
Card #1 -
Flowers are from Accent Essentials cart, which I also used the shadow feature on and added brads to the center. The corner punch is from Provo, tag from Lacey Labels, added some bling. "Friends" is computer generated. Added a pink ribbon, pink paper from Micheal's open stock. TFLLove!!
TurtleBug attached the following image(s):
Friends.jpg
#82 Posted : Sunday, September 26, 2010 9:06:07 AM(UTC)
PetiteKalashnikovna

Btt! I will comment later when I wake up. BigGrin
DeeScraps Offline
#83 Posted : Sunday, September 26, 2010 9:23:17 AM(UTC)
DeeScraps

Was thanked: 707 time(s) in 539 post(s)
I have a question...where are the original sketchs for this challenge?
I don't remember seeing any.....so are we following the card examples?

Thanks,

Dee
sunnieday Offline
#84 Posted : Sunday, September 26, 2010 9:34:31 AM(UTC)
sunnieday

the card examples are on the first post. My cards are the ones following.
sunnieday Offline
#85 Posted : Sunday, September 26, 2010 9:35:33 AM(UTC)
sunnieday

I know why you dont see any.. I do my examples in color. It shows all four.
♥ Raquel ♥ Offline
#86 Posted : Sunday, September 26, 2010 9:47:38 AM(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥

Was thanked: 804 time(s) in 567 post(s)
Hello everyone! I hope everyone is having a great weekend so far. Thank you all for your wonderful comments on my cards. I still have lots to catch up on.

I wanted to announce our next host for this coming week... and here she is!

Suevan911

GlendaBoyd1 wrote:
Hello everyone! Hope you are having a great Friday!
Still no cards from me -- been trying to add some of my earlier cards to my blog.

Some of you may know that I was the blog candy winner at The Scrapping Cat. This was such a happy surprise!! I just received the Expression cover. WOW! It is so pretty and wonderfully made. I love it! Many thanks to Carolyn!!

Congratulations!!!

*NanaDonna* wrote:
Rachel so glad BigGrin to see you back we missed your terribly. AND please do not change the size of the pictures they are not that huge and it makes it so much easier to see the details and how beautiful the cards are.

Thanks Sunnie the eyes are having trouble with the sketches just old I guess, but I will be working on them today

Thanks for hosting I know I am probably the odd gal out but
I love the new message board
ThumpUp

Well then consider me odd too! I find it much easier to work with this new format especially when creating linksThumpUp

CarolynDeline: great Christmas card and Sympathy card... great papers and colors. LOVE the red pearls on the Christmas card

SandyPalmer: beautiful Christmas card... wonderful job coloring the cardinal

JeanH: great set of cards... LOVE all the colors you use and I'm liking what I see from Lacy Labels. I'm going to have to check out that cartridge!

*NanaDonna*: beautiful fall card... LOVE all the embellishments here

SusanMcCormick: wow on all the black / white with a touch of pink cards. They are all very pretty and very different from each other, very nice! The baby Christmas card is so too... cute snowman

PetiteKalashnikovna: great Halloween card... LOVE how that spider is popping out. Awesome gift boxes for Halloween. I might have to scrap-lift these Cool

Suevan911: awesome truck card... LOVE how you used the buttons for wheels

LarelynSartini: LOVE the pocket tag Christmas card... I have ideas for making these into gift card holders... thanks! Cute cute pumpkin card!

Turtlebug: very pretty friends card. I recognize those flowers from Accent Essentials... great job with all the details

DeeScraps wrote:
I have a question...where are the original sketchs for this challenge?
I don't remember seeing any.....so are we following the card examples?

Thanks,

Dee

It's the very post in this thread... I know sunnieday already answered that. I do the same thing when I make my sketches... I color them. I can see how this may get confusing because sometimes they do end up looking like real cards

Edited by user Sunday, September 26, 2010 9:48:16 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

SandyPalmer Offline
#87 Posted : Sunday, September 26, 2010 12:27:56 PM(UTC)
SandyPalmer

Was thanked: 916 time(s) in 520 post(s)
Larelyn, what a pretty Christmas card! I love the red and white paper on the bottom of the card, and the snow flake punch you used on it also! That Halloween card is really cute too! I love how you put the leaves under the pumpkin also!

Turtlebug, I love the flowers, tag, and colors you used on your tag card!

GlendaBoyd1 Offline
#88 Posted : Sunday, September 26, 2010 1:01:18 PM(UTC)
GlendaBoyd1

Was thanked: 418 time(s) in 234 post(s)
The weekend is almost gone and still no card from me. The 95 degrees and work in the cemetery has slowed me down. Whew! It was hot!

Carolyn -- Very pretty cards!Love the Christmas Card!

Sandy-- Pretty Christmas card---love the redbird!

Jean H. - All cards are pretty! Love the papers!

Donna - Love everything on sketch 3. Very pretty.

Susan -- Great cards! Like the pink and black! I like the framed snowman. I have that paper but have not wanted to cut it yet!

Petite -- Cute Halloween card-love the coloring! Neat coffins!!

SueVan -- Love your card. Nice truck!

Larelyn-- Great cards!

Turtlebug - Very cute tag card---like those flowers!
SheriHolt Offline
#89 Posted : Sunday, September 26, 2010 1:15:28 PM(UTC)
SheriHolt

Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 9 post(s)
Sunnieday: Thanks for the sketches! Only gonna get one done I think but you never know?? I love your sketch 1. Great to throw in the christmas card bonus!? Sketch 2 with the apple basket is fun! Sketch 3 with the swirls is great!

Larkspur: The little girl is so cute!

ShelbyWoo: I LOVE your JustRite Stamps! Very pretty!

RAQ: I love all 3 sketches! I love the banner in sketch 2 and your signature flower in skecth 3! Laugh The sketch 4 is super cute! I can't believe you got to all of the previous sketches too! They are all wonderful!

CarolynDeline: Great cards! My favorite is the Christmas card with the pearls and buttons...Amazing! Sketch 3 is too pretty for a sympathy card??Confused

SandyPalmer: Very pretty cards! Nice coloring! The little hedgehog is so cute! I didn't know you like JustRite stamps!? They're my favorite!! The christmas paper is gorgeous!

JeanH: Your layouts are awesome! I LOVE all the colors you chose. Sketch cards are great and you used ad colors too...well done! I never seem to remember to use that Lacey Labels cart!?

NanaDonna: Beautiful as always! Your embellishments are awesome...I think they look fine bigger than the tree?! Really pretty!

SusanMcCormick: I love the black/pink/white combo! All 3 card are wonderful! I have thst snowman paper too! Very cute!

PetiteKalashnikovna: Your creativity is amazing! Very nice coloring! I love the gift boxes! Very cute idea!

Suevan911: You did a great job on the truck! Love the buttons for wheels!

LarelynSartini: The pocket Christmas card is so fun! VERY cute pumpkin card! I love the colors in both!

Turtlebug: I love all your cards, but my favorite is the "Thanks" card! Nice colors in all of them!

I did sketch #1 and used the Ad colors:

The corners are Spellbinders and the "baby" is ACY. Embossing folder is Sizzix and paper is Martha.
SHELBYWOO Offline
#90 Posted : Sunday, September 26, 2010 7:10:48 PM(UTC)
SHELBYWOO

United States

Was thanked: 360 time(s) in 249 post(s)
hey ladies just stopping in to post a new pic of katie......we were out n about some today and wanted to make sure i shared her with you! :) been sewing today hadnt been able to scrap............