Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

4 Pages<1234>
Larkspur Offline
#31 Posted : Wednesday, September 22, 2010 7:46:27 PM(UTC)
Larkspur

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 2428 time(s) in 1698 post(s)
DeeScraps wrote:
I just noticed that some of the post say they were posted on the 23rd and it's still the 22nd. Very strange. The times are also odd.

Dee

Check the time zone in your (edit) profile.

Edited by user Wednesday, September 22, 2010 7:49:24 PM(UTC)  | Reason: added 'EDIT'

TurtleBug Offline
#32 Posted : Wednesday, September 22, 2010 9:20:56 PM(UTC)
TurtleBug

Was thanked: 905 time(s) in 576 post(s)

SunnieDay:
Nice cards, #1 - like the apples tumbling out of the basket. #2 - Like the green & yellow combo. Christmas card my favorite, love the colors. The card looks so elegant!
Again, thanks for hosting this week!

Larkspur:
Cute little girl, I have the BB cart but have never used this little girl...I will try it out soon. Love the colors and the bling!!
TurtleBug Offline
#33 Posted : Thursday, September 23, 2010 12:13:37 AM(UTC)
TurtleBug

Hi Ladies!
Here goes......going to try to post my first card on this new MB!
I believe this is card #3 -
Not sure which Cricut cartridge this Happy Birthday is from. The brown square is from Lacy
Labels and the cupcake is a 3-D stick-on. The balloons & party hat are birthday confetti.
Will not have too much time to work on my challenges this week (too many things going on), so my cards will be quick & simple. TFL!!

Edited by user Thursday, September 23, 2010 12:15:26 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

TurtleBug attached the following image(s):
Balloons.jpg
SandyPalmer Offline
#34 Posted : Thursday, September 23, 2010 9:25:52 AM(UTC)
SandyPalmer

Was thanked: 916 time(s) in 520 post(s)
Turtlebug, those colors are very neutral so it makes it a great card for who ever you want to give it too! I like it!

Ok, here goes trying to see if I can post a picture or not!?!?! Sketch 2 I believe!?!?!
My daughter had called and asked me to make her a card for a little girl who is 10ish, so I ordered me my first hedgehog stamp after seeing Larelyn's card a few weeks back! BigGrin

Edited by user Thursday, September 23, 2010 9:27:00 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

SandyPalmer attached the following image(s):
.01.JPG
sunnieday Offline
#35 Posted : Thursday, September 23, 2010 9:47:07 AM(UTC)
sunnieday

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 326 time(s) in 219 post(s)
Great job everyone. Ill be back to comment later. Sandi I see you did it! Sorry I wasnt home this morning..
PetiteKalashnikovna Offline
#36 Posted : Thursday, September 23, 2010 11:20:05 AM(UTC)
PetiteKalashnikovna

Was thanked: 213 time(s) in 153 post(s)
Sunnieday, thanks for the great sketches! Your pink and mint card looks feminine and pretty. Quite an idea with the spilled bushel there. Such fun colors on sketch 3 and love the traditional Christmas card!

Larkspur, the warm colors of your card are eye-catching.

JeanH- What a pretty set of cards! Did you use paper from SEI? Love your layouts!

Sandy- What a great pic! BigGrin Love the hedgehog card...I'm crazy about the color combination for the papers.

Turtlebug- That cupcake in your card looks delicious enough to eat.

Glenda, I followed your blog. To everyone else who has a blog, please remind me so I could follow yours too.

I'm headed off to the post office and I'll post my card later. I got one done...wooo hoo! Laugh
JeanH Offline
#37 Posted : Thursday, September 23, 2010 11:29:05 AM(UTC)
JeanH

Was thanked: 142 time(s) in 83 post(s)
PetiteKalashnikovna wrote:
JeanH- What a pretty set of cards! Did you use paper from SEI? Love your layouts!

I bought the paper at Big Lots the other night. It was a stack of misc. papers from several companies - some double sided and others were embossed or glossy. I think the ones I used were all from Heidi something or other. haha, can't remember the name while I'm at the office.
CarolynDeline Offline
#38 Posted : Thursday, September 23, 2010 2:32:25 PM(UTC)
CarolynDeline

Was thanked: 300 time(s) in 161 post(s)
Sunnieday...thanks for the awesome sketches......love the colors in the first sample...pink and green go so well together...great basket of apples...so fun...third card is beautiful in the green and yellow...love all the swirls...sketch 4...so pretty love those colors for a Christmas card

Larkspur...love your first card...great cuts and love the color combo

Jean H...wow...love the papers on all 3 of your cards...you've been busy for sure...so adorable...love those birds...and the fourth is very pretty...simple yet elegant...great layouts too...wow you've been busy

Turtlebug...love the bday card...that cupcake looks yummy enough to eat

Sandy Palmer...awwwww....soooo adorable...love that stamped image

Well...I opened a wordpad page next to the mb post, so at least I can see all the cards as I scroll along, and remember what they look like when I comment...it's gonna take time to get used to this...I miss my siggy too
Crying
DeeScraps Offline
#39 Posted : Thursday, September 23, 2010 5:47:56 PM(UTC)
DeeScraps

Was thanked: 706 time(s) in 538 post(s)
Carolyn, what do you mean by "opening a wordpage next to the posts?" How does that make it so you can see the photos?

Thanks,

Dee
sunnieday Offline
#40 Posted : Thursday, September 23, 2010 5:54:38 PM(UTC)
sunnieday

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 326 time(s) in 219 post(s)
Larkspur- really like your sketch 3. Nice bright colors.

Jean H- WOW your getting quick. Great idea to use the same paper. they are all very pretty. My favorite is the first one. Which cart is the thanks from?
Love all your layouts as well. You have certainly been busy.

Turtlebug- Great job on your sketch 3. Simple is always good too. Love the browns.

Sandy- oooo so pretty is your sketch 2. adorable.

Fantastic job ladies...
SHELBYWOO Offline
#41 Posted : Thursday, September 23, 2010 8:06:50 PM(UTC)
SHELBYWOO

United States

Was thanked: 360 time(s) in 249 post(s)
Hehehehe.......I posted on the main page.....but hey it worked! LOL!

so here it is in here! annnnd i need figure out getting a pic up too! LOL! Flapper

sketch 4 i believe!

TurtleBug Offline
#42 Posted : Thursday, September 23, 2010 8:47:22 PM(UTC)
TurtleBug

JeanH:
Three sketches + same pattern paper + three different looks = One set of pretty cards. These are really nice. The little houses & birdies are so cute!!

SandyPalmer:
Oh so cute! Papers, bling and scalloped circles very nice. The font is perfect for this card...and the little hedgehog......simply ADORABLE!!

ShelbyWoo:
Really nice guy card...guys like simplicity and NO girlie colors and this card is just that!!
♥ Raquel ♥ Offline
#43 Posted : Friday, September 24, 2010 12:43:00 AM(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥

Was thanked: 804 time(s) in 567 post(s)
Hello everyone! I've missed you all very much! Internet is pretty stable but we do have a lot of rain / storms coming and going. We've been lucky we haven't lost power.

I've been gone so long a new MB came out! Please don't be mad at me but I have a lot of things to post
Razz

First of all... sunnieday, thank you for hosting this week! I clicked on the little "Thank" box on your sketch post BigGrin ... great feature!

Second... CarolynDeline has posted the new Ad challenge here in the new MB. Here is the direct link: Ad Challenge #77

Third... PeggyArthurs is back with the Scraps Only challenge. She hasn't moved it to the new MB just yet. However, if you are interested in participating, the latest theme is Autumn Colors. Here is the direct link: Scraps Only Challenge #49

Final announcement... I will be working on moving a link to our weekly sketch challenge inside the Consider a Challenge Forum. I'm hoping that I can keep editing that thread so that I don't have to make a new post each week.

Edited by user Friday, September 24, 2010 12:59:32 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

TurtleBug Offline
#44 Posted : Friday, September 24, 2010 1:02:53 AM(UTC)
TurtleBug

Hi Ladies,
Getting my cards done one at a time.....but I'm getting there!
Card #2 - Used the Swiss Dots envie on yellow paper and MS punch for the border. Used brads for the flowers and a little Ladybug sticker. Very ligh green ribbon, Glue Dots under sentiment for dimension (sentiment and branch from my SIL NanaDonna's scrap box. Everytime I go to her house I come home with a Goody Bag from her....it's like going to Michael's, only it's free! Gotta love her, she is a very generous lady. TFL!![
Love Love Thanks to NanaDonna mentioning the use of Ad Colors for this week on this card...I hadn't noticed that I had....so, this is my Ad Color Challenge for this week, also!!

Edited by user Friday, September 24, 2010 4:56:13 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

TurtleBug attached the following image(s):
Bbee.jpg
♥ Raquel ♥ Offline
#45 Posted : Friday, September 24, 2010 1:36:48 AM(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥

LOVE everyone's new profile pictures!

Now on to comments (this is going to take a while Blink ... commenting from last week's as well)

This week's...

sunnieday: all your cards are so pretty... great papers! I especially like the color combination on the extra credit card

Larkspur: your "you did it" card is so pretty, the little girl is so cute

JeanH: great set of cards and great job on using the same paper to minimize scraps. Your layouts are awesome... very neatly done

Turtlebug: yummy card... LOVE the cupcake. Very cute "thanks" card... LOVE the papers and the embellishments

SandyPalmer: very pretty hedgehog card... you did well coloring that stamp

SHELBYWOO: elegant looking birthday card... I really like that paper

Last week's...

sunnieday: great cards as always, I really like how you did the sentiment on the first card. Great flower on the second card and nice papers too!

6gr8kdz: very pretty Thanksgiving card... nice details. Second card is pretty... LOVE the black and white paper and great touch of pink

JeanH: you have been extremely busy... your layouts are all so nice and LOVE the crisp neat look to each of them. Great job with the couple on your YES! card. Happy Birthday fairy girl card is just too cute

SHELBYWOO: cute kitty on your Halloween card... LOVE the paper you used and the multi-colored kitty. Ooooh look at all those goodies you got from the expo... how fun! Very pretty black, white, and red card... LOVE the intricate frame! You've been busy... look at all those great layouts!

shersimm: owl card is too cute.. great details on this card. You make the cutest critter cards, ok it's Frankenstein, not so much a critter but you do great work with eyeballs and making everything looks so cute

SandyPalmer1: awesome Trick or Treat card... great job on that bat. LOVE the second card, it's so pretty

Dipped*Delights: very pretty card and LOVE all the glitter paper

joanneorbash: Welcome! Glad you joined our challenge with a very pretty Thanksgiving card

Turtlebug: great Dad card and great use of gingham. Great use of the Ad colors for the second card, it's very pretty. Cute cute Christmas card!

PetiteKalashnikovna: LOVE your mini album... it's so cute and looks so fun! Great witch page.. LOVE the oval frame

CarolynDeline: great set of cards! Very nice colors, papers, and embossing on the first card. LOVE the candy colors on the second card. Great application of the Ad colors on the third card... LOVE that border punch. Awesome job with your son's room. I want to do something like that for my girls' room too

cherylbarber1: Welcome! Glad you joined us. Great Halloween card... LOVE how you raised that spider to make it look real

SusanMcCormick: Welcome! Glad you joined us as well. Great use of purple inking on the Halloween card... great card

*NanaDonna*: oooh cute Baby card... great details on this, the umbrella is my favorite. The Christmas card is so pretty... I like all the pop-ups. Great job on the Ad colors... LOVE the flower and I recognize the I-top brad, very pretty

DeeScraps: oh nice use of the Ad colors on this card, it came out so pretty. Great Halloween card, LOVE all the gliter

andeJean: great set of cards... they're all so pretty... LOVE all the flowers!

Suevan911: thanks for sharing pictures of the little one... they are so adorable! Cute cute animal card... LOVE all the glitter and shine

LarelynSartini: great notecards and the use of the school colors

SheriHolt: very pretty card and great job on distressing inks... great papers. Very pretty smile card... great papers and embossing

rihelgrl: very nice Disney Christmas card... LOVE all the glitter and sparkle

Bbq31: great set of cards, they are all very pretty. LOVE all the papers you used

Edited by user Friday, September 24, 2010 1:38:16 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

♥ Raquel ♥ Offline
#46 Posted : Friday, September 24, 2010 1:49:12 AM(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥

I have been working on some cards and trying to catch up to past challenges. I still have 8 more sketches to finish up, 2 more Ad colors, and 3 more Scraps Only challenge to do. Busy busy busy!

Here are my cards for this week (I will post details... later):

Sketch 1
This is also for Ad Challenge #77

Sketch 2

Sketch 3
This is also for Ad Challenge #69

Extra Credit

Sorry, if my cards are too large... copied them all directly from Photobucket

Edited by user Friday, September 24, 2010 2:07:11 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

♥ Raquel ♥ Offline
#47 Posted : Friday, September 24, 2010 1:56:27 AM(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥

Here are my cards from 9-15 Sketch Challenge hosted by KatieWoo4U:

Sketch 1

Sketch 2

Sketch 3

Edited by user Friday, September 24, 2010 1:58:08 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

♥ Raquel ♥ Offline
#48 Posted : Friday, September 24, 2010 2:04:07 AM(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥

Here are my cards from 9-8 Sketch Challenge hosted by SandyPalmer:

Sketch 1

This is also for Ad Challenge #70

Sketch 2

Sketch 3

This is also for Scraps Only Challenge #49

Edited by user Friday, September 24, 2010 2:06:37 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

♥ Raquel ♥ Offline
#49 Posted : Friday, September 24, 2010 2:17:28 AM(UTC)
♥ Raquel ♥

Last post for now, I promise! Blushing I know all my huge images must be obnoxious!

Here are some miscellaneous cards from past sketches I'm just now getting around to:

Sketch 2 from 8-25 Sketch Challenge hosted by CarolynDeline

My daughter wrote the poem to give to my mom

Sketch 3 from 8-18 Sketch Challenge hosted by Suevan911

Sketch 2 from 6-22 Sketch Challenge hosted by SandyPalmer

Sketch 3 from 6-9 Sketch Challenge hosted by sunnieday

Suevan911 Offline
#50 Posted : Friday, September 24, 2010 5:49:58 AM(UTC)
Suevan911

Was thanked: 259 time(s) in 141 post(s)
Larkspur-#3 so fun! I like the little bling flower in her ponytail!

JeanH-All 4 of your cards are adorable. I recognize the Heidi Grace stack! One of my favs. just waiting to use it! Great job on the layouts also! You have been busy, and quite quick!

Turtlebug-#3 nice job on the card, like the colors too! #2 Cute card. Like the ladybug in there too! Cute with the background paper. Lucky you to have Nana be so generous!

SandyPalmer-#2 I figured you would show up with a stamp..and a cute one at that! Adorable card! And,,,,look at your photo...wow, so cute!

Shelby-#4 love the colors, is that paper or stamp under the "happy birthday" Either way, love it!

RAQ-YEEEEAH your back! #1 nice and colorful, like your row of bling! #2 great sentiment..love it!#3 love the color combo, and the punched edges, with bling! #4 ha...made me laugh, not sure why, its a really cute card! Love how you used the papers on this one. Now where to start on your make up cards...hmmmmm...great job on all of them by the way..I think I will just pick my fav from each week! Katie..#1 love how you used the ornament in the center! Sandy..#2 the birthday card is adorable, for one of yours? Carolyn..Well you blew my thinking here, I like them all...the poem to your mom...outstanding, tell your DD great job! Love the last one with the roses also...

Now, Its what Winnie the Pooh would call a very blustery day here...so I think I shall stay inside and play!BigGrin

Edited by user Friday, September 24, 2010 5:51:08 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

CarolynDeline Offline
#51 Posted : Friday, September 24, 2010 6:10:39 AM(UTC)
CarolynDeline

DeeScraps wrote:
Carolyn, what do you mean by "opening a wordpage next to the posts?" How does that make it so you can see the photos?

Thanks,

Dee

Well...you know how on the other mb if you hit reply in the last message posted...and another window will come up and I would just make it small enough to still see the cards as I scroll through,,,then I can comment as I am looking at the card...Unless I am missing something, you can't do that here...and if there are a lot of cards to comment on its hard to remember what each card looked like, so...I open the mb and make it go across 3/4 of my screen and then just open wordpad in the other 1/4 screen and type my comments as I scroll through the cards...and then when Im done commenting, I just copy and paste it into the reply box...if there is an easier way...please tell me
JeanH Offline
#52 Posted : Friday, September 24, 2010 6:37:55 AM(UTC)
JeanH

Was thanked: 142 time(s) in 83 post(s)
[quote=sunniedayJean H- WOW your getting quick. Great idea to use the same paper. they are all very pretty. My favorite is the first one. Which cart is the thanks from?
Love all your layouts as well. You have certainly been busy.[/quote]

sunnie - the thanks is from Just Because Cards from the thanks a melon page. love the font so much i use that one alot - just hide the a when i cut it.

turtlebug - love the happy birthday cut on sketch 2 - it's so retro looking! super cute gardening paper on your thank you card!

sandy - love that hedgehog stamp on sketch 2 - but be careful - those hedgehogs are addictive!

shelbywoo - love your colors on sketch 4 - basic and simple I like! great guy card!

raq - what a great collection of cards! looks like you've really caught up on the past weeks. you too have been very busy! love the bling you've added and the flowers on a couple cards look iridescent - so, so pretty! think my favorite is the last one with the hearts. it is really beautiful!

it is a very windy, chilly day here, so i'm glad i have to work today. at least it's not raining out. a town in southern mn actually set a record yesterday with over 10 inches of rain falling in 24 hours. so we're feeling a bit soggy today - at least i can stay in tonight and make some more cards. got two done last night from last weeks challenge, but needed to charge my camera battery before i can take more pics. will upload those later today. hope everyone stays dry and keeps warm!

Edited by user Friday, September 24, 2010 6:38:40 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

GlendaBoyd1 Offline
#53 Posted : Friday, September 24, 2010 9:39:34 AM(UTC)
GlendaBoyd1

Was thanked: 418 time(s) in 234 post(s)
Hello everyone! Hope you are having a great Friday!
Still no cards from me -- been trying to add some of my earlier cards to my blog.

Some of you may know that I was the blog candy winner at The Scrapping Cat. This was such a happy surprise!! I just received the Expression cover. WOW! It is so pretty and wonderfully made. I love it! Many thanks to Carolyn!!

Now to make a few comments on your nice cards. Great profile pics! I still can not get my profile pic to upload! Maybe I broke the system!!

About replies--- Not sure if this will make sense but this is what I found---
OK-- I am typing in the Post a reply box---under this box is a box entitled Last 10 Posts (in reverse order) I can use the up and down arrows on the right side of that box to see the previous 10 posts.

Also moving the up and down arrows on right side of the Cricut Community page will allow you to see the
2 blocks as you need the boxes up or down.

So girls--- we need to post comments often, huh? BigGrin

Jean H - Love your cards and layouts! You have been very busy and all your work is great! Love how you used the same papers and achieved three cards with totally different, but beautiful looks.

Turtlebug - Love the profile pic! Happy Birthday card is very cute. I do like the Happy Birthday cut. Thanks card is very pretty...love the papers and CB. That is a neat branch with the brad and cute lady bug!

Sandy -- Very pretty!Love the stamp and the pretty papers!

Petite -- Thanks for visiting and following my blog. I will visit your blog and become a follower if I am not already. I had tried to follow some blogs before starting my blog and somehow I came up with 2 accounts---slowly trying to figure all this out!!
On Nanna Donna's I had 2 so I think it is correct now! Confused

Shelby Woo - Sketch 4 is very pretty ---love the papers!

RAQ -- Hi and Great to see you back again!! Look at all those beautiful cards! Love everyone of them...love everything about them--papers, embossing, flowers, bling--and the two with hearts are very pretty!! What a great poem by your daughter. Her grandmother will love it! Tell her "great work"!

Tomorrow is a cemetery workday. Hope it cooler than 95 degrees like today!
Maybe I can get one card made soon!

Have a great weekend! I would love for you to vist my blog if you have not!

Edited by user Friday, September 24, 2010 9:41:22 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

TBirdBoop Offline
#54 Posted : Friday, September 24, 2010 9:50:14 AM(UTC)
TBirdBoop

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Amazing projects everyone!!! Very inspiring!!!
*NanaDonna* Offline
#55 Posted : Friday, September 24, 2010 10:40:51 AM(UTC)
*NanaDonna*

United States

Was thanked: 2545 time(s) in 1320 post(s)
Rachel so glad BigGrin to see you back we missed your terribly. AND please do not change the size of the pictures they are not that huge and it makes it so much easier to see the details and how beautiful the cards are.

Thanks Sunnie the eyes are having trouble with the sketches just old I guess, but I will be working on them today

Thanks for hosting I know I am probably the odd gal out but
I love the new message boardThumpUp
DeeScraps Offline
#56 Posted : Friday, September 24, 2010 10:57:09 AM(UTC)
DeeScraps

Was thanked: 706 time(s) in 538 post(s)
Larkspur wrote:
Check the time zone in your (edit) profile.

Thanks. I never noticed the choice of time zones when I signed up.

Dee
CarolynDeline Offline
#57 Posted : Friday, September 24, 2010 11:18:34 AM(UTC)
CarolynDeline

Here are two that I got done...sketches 3 & 4...

*NanaDonna* Offline
#58 Posted : Friday, September 24, 2010 11:47:04 AM(UTC)
*NanaDonna*

United States

Was thanked: 2545 time(s) in 1320 post(s)
Sunnie #1 love the pink & green and those butterfly corners are too cute. #2 neat like how you did the basket with the apples falling out #3 such bright and cheery colors would make a good get well card extra crdie is beautiful love the embossing and colors you used.
Larkspur #3 cute great color combination

Jean H wow you have been busy, love the theme of colors they are all so cute and go together well. extra credit wonderful Christmas card love that background paper

Turtlebug Great card love the colors you used like the way you cut that square where the cupcake is #2 so glad you can use those goodies because I am more than happy to give them to you. Love this card perfect matching of design and paper and great job on doing a difficult Add Color challenge

SandyP Oh so cute that hedgehog is great perfect card

Shelby Beautiful birthday card, love the embossing on the side

RAQ #1 beautiful great idea to use the square bling, I may have to scraplift this idea #2 neat love that banner on the top where is that from #3 stunning I see so many papers that I have and you always use them so well extra credit neat love the reindeer jumping across the paper Katies week #1 cool just love that ornament #2 great job matching those patterned papers #3 gorgeous love that strip of pearl buttons.
Sanyp week #1 wonderful job using some of "my papers" again LOL Wink #2 great primary color card, geeze now you are using "my ribbon" also and we don't even live near each other #3 so so pretty love the colors together and yes I have that ribbon alsoLaugh Laugh CarolynD week love that poem and the butterfly is perfect SueVan stunning love the black and Aqua together BOTH your heart cards are beautiful Boy you sure have been busy but everything gets better and you are back with us soon

CarolynD #4 I love it just love the paper and the buttons #3 beuatiful and very comforting looking

Well ladies need to get off here and work on my cards.

I see a lot of new avatar pictures BigGrin love them all
SandyPalmer Offline
#59 Posted : Friday, September 24, 2010 12:43:37 PM(UTC)
SandyPalmer

ShelbyWoo, my favorite colors so you know I LOVE that card! BigGrin Wonderful job on it!!!

Turtlebug, what a cute thanks card! It is a happy card! So bright, and cheerful that it could brighten anyone's day!

RAQ, oh my goodness! You blew me away with how many cards you have been doing! They all are wonderful! Wow, your daughter even pitched in with the poem! That is awesome!!! Love all of them!

Carolyn, beautiful cards!!!!!!

I haven't glued my card yet because I wasn't sure about it, so the ribbon isn't cut to the right length, etc. Just wanted to show you that I have been working on a card though!
Sketch 4!
cards 017.01.JPG
SandyPalmer Offline
#60 Posted : Friday, September 24, 2010 1:54:59 PM(UTC)
SandyPalmer

Any better???

Sketch 4 again!
cards 020.01.JPG