Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

KristenUllmeyer Offline
#1 Posted : Tuesday, September 21, 2010 8:50:54 AM(UTC)
KristenUllmeyer

Groups: Registered

Hi everyone! Thanks for all the great advice and info. My Imagine came yesterday and I was actually pretty lucky in that set up went well and my mat is pretty sticky. I've been testing it out and sometimes it works well and sometimes not. It's so obvious that PC was NOT ready to release these. I was able to color in and cut images from my Toy Story cart no problem but now it won't work on my Once upon a Princess.

It feels like such a gamble to keep this machine. I want to believe that PC will fix these glitches with updates but I'm not confident. $500 is so much to spend on a hobby - I expected better and it could be so cool but if they don't fix it, it could really stink!

Anyone else on the fence as to whether or not to keep it, or just wait a year til they've worked out the bugs??? I have my baby bug and E so I can wait.

Kristen
Phyllis Offline
#2 Posted : Tuesday, September 21, 2010 9:22:07 AM(UTC)
Phyllis

Was thanked: 81 time(s) in 73 post(s)
Kristin, I don't have mine yet, scheduled for 10/11, but I am just about ready to hit the cancel button. The more I read the more I am convinced I need to wait until the bugs are worked out. Thanks for your info.
MaryJuckett Offline
#3 Posted : Tuesday, September 21, 2010 10:25:22 AM(UTC)
MaryJuckett

Phyliss, don't hit the cancel button, it really is a nice machine....Wait until you get it, you will love it!

MaryLaugh