Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

Twynk Offline
#1 Posted : Tuesday, September 21, 2010 6:48:21 AM(UTC)
Twynk

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
I am so disappointed, I received an invite to Cricut Circle and was very excited. I logged on and tried to accept the invite...and there the frustration began. Finally I contacted Cricut Support and was advised that Circle, like rewards is only open to US and Canada customers.

I find this sad, OS customers buy the products, we are active members in the forums but we are not accepted as real customers.

I know this has probably been discussed before but I can't help but ask:

Is there any plan to include Australia and other non US countries in the Circle, in the rewards program?

It is kind of becoming apparent that Provo is not overly interested in the satisfaction and involvement of the OS market.

I have the original cricut, the expression, DS and Gypsy. Plus over 30 carts. I have enjoyed the products but am very aware that Provo's competitors have similar products that are easier for me to obtain and are better supported here. Provo has now released the Imagine. I was considering buying it, now I think I will wait and see. I am reluctant to continue to support a company that does not support me.

I am sorry that as an overseas customer we are not valued. We can't claim rewards, we cant join circle, we have reduced availability of carts.

Surecutsalot, other software and competitor machines are looking very tempting right now and I believe are much cheaper. I dont think it will be long before there is a competitor with an Imagine alternative...I guess I will wait and hope that there is.

It doesn't pay to be loyal to a product when the product owner doesn't care about you.

Mellow
 1 user thanked Twynk for this useful post.
sherrihend180 Offline
#2 Posted : Tuesday, September 21, 2010 12:25:58 PM(UTC)
sherrihend180

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
Canada

Was thanked: 829 time(s) in 638 post(s)
Let's hope that someday soon you will be able to join the Circle. I am sure that PC will open it up Internationally. I would love to so to a PC event in Australia. If it was in Sydney, I could stay with my brother and his family.
RebeccaMcLean1 Offline
#3 Posted : Tuesday, September 21, 2010 11:43:41 PM(UTC)
RebeccaMcLean1

Hi there

Not sure when the circle will be open internationally but the rewards program certainly is. I live in France and I've successfully ordered carts off the rewards site. I don't know about shipping to Australia but the cost of shipping to France is not too bad - 2 carts and a cricut cake apron came to just over $20. Just add all your certificates to cricutrewards.com.

Cheers

Rebecca
AlishiaGaff Offline
#4 Posted : Tuesday, September 21, 2010 11:56:38 PM(UTC)
AlishiaGaff

Was thanked: 146 time(s) in 140 post(s)
Yep you can claim reward points you just have to pay the shipping!!!
 1 user thanked AlishiaGaff for this useful post.
Twynk on 9/22/2010(UTC)
Twynk Offline
#5 Posted : Wednesday, September 22, 2010 5:51:10 PM(UTC)
Twynk

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Thanks Ladies for you reply. I did not know that I could now use the rewards. Last time I tried I had to use a friends US address as it would not accept shipping to Australia. And the friend now lives with me here so I cant use their address anymore.

The silly thing is, I dont mind paying the shipping and would not mind paying more for Circle either.

Cheers

Edited by user Wednesday, September 22, 2010 5:51:49 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

DeniseKenna Offline
#6 Posted : Friday, September 24, 2010 7:43:07 PM(UTC)
DeniseKenna

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 164 time(s) in 129 post(s)
RebeccaMcLean1 wrote:
Hi there

Not sure when the circle will be open internationally but the rewards program certainly is. I live in France and I've successfully ordered carts off the rewards site. I don't know about shipping to Australia but the cost of shipping to France is not too bad - 2 carts and a cricut cake apron came to just over $20. Just add all your certificates to cricutrewards.com.

Cheers

Rebecca

Huh WHAT!!!Huh I tried to order one cart from my rewards and it was going to be over $25 to ship it to me! Huh Here's the kicker...I live in the US...ALASKA! Don't know if I'm mad or sad about this!Mad Crying Mad Crying
JustMeLovingMyBug Offline
#7 Posted : Tuesday, September 28, 2010 4:17:03 AM(UTC)
JustMeLovingMyBug

It is sad because they don't ship to APO/FPO for military members. So I am not able to use my rewards either. Crying