Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

Yellow26 Offline
#1 Posted : Saturday, March 10, 2012 2:36:08 PM(UTC)
Yellow26

Groups: Registered
United Kingdom

Hi There,

I have recently had trouble updating my gypsy. I ended up having to reformat & restore it in the end to get the update to go through.

If thats not bad enough, I connect it to my Cricut Create to update that and it won't.

It will go through the first stage fine, then when it gets to the second stage, it tells me the cricut can not upgrade and will try again. I've tried numerous times to no avail.

I have my gypsy connected to an electrical output unit and the connection between the gypsy and cricut seems fine.

Also, now my gypsy keeps freezing and I've got to reset it to get anywhere! Confused

I am getting a bit fed up of all these problems the gypsy and cricut are giving me. I've had it less than 6 months and having all these problems within a short amount of time is ridiculous.

Is there anything I can do to get it to work properly without facing problems everytime?!? Crying

My Cricut says it is on V1.61.

Many Thanks

Samantha
Larmabee Offline
#2 Posted : Saturday, March 10, 2012 3:05:03 PM(UTC)
Larmabee

Groups: Registered
Canada

Was thanked: 371 time(s) in 290 post(s)
Sometimes my create will tell me it needs to be updated right after I make a cut and try to do another. I know full well from 1 second to the next it doesn't really need to be updated. So when this happens I shut everything down and start it up again. Usually that works. Once I had to update my DS and that fixed it.
I'm sure others will have more fixes that have worked for them.