Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

~Wendy-Crafts~ Offline
#1 Posted : Sunday, September 19, 2010 3:59:30 PM(UTC)
~Wendy-Crafts~

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 416 time(s) in 350 post(s)
I purchased 4 cubes the other day and I'm just putting them together today in preparation for my Imagine arriving tomorrow. I had my husband buy 2 sets of wheels to put on the bottom, so that I would be able to pull it away from the wall when needed. Since I put the first one together I see how thin the board is on the bottom and edges. My husband is cutting a board to fit along the bottom that we can screw the cubes into and then he will have a decent width in order to screw the wheels into it.

I should say too that I think I'm going to have him screw the 4 cubes together so it's like one piece when it moves.

I'm wondering if anyone that has already gotten their I, does it seem to move around a lot? Do you think the 4 Jetmax cubes will hold the Imagine securely?

Thanks in advance!

Edited by user Sunday, September 19, 2010 4:24:01 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

DeniseDuFrene Offline
#2 Posted : Sunday, September 19, 2010 4:34:51 PM(UTC)
DeniseDuFrene

Was thanked: 18 time(s) in 13 post(s)
~Wendy-Crafts~ wrote:
I purchased 4 cubes the other day and I'm just putting them together today in preparation for my Imagine arriving tomorrow. I had my husband buy 2 sets of wheels to put on the bottom, so that I would be able to pull it away from the wall when needed. Since I put the first one together I see how thin the board is on the bottom and edges. My husband is cutting a board to fit along the bottom that we can screw the cubes into and then he will have a decent width in order to screw the wheels into it.

I should say too that I think I'm going to have him screw the 4 cubes together so it's like one piece when it moves.

I'm wondering if anyone that has already gotten their I, does it seem to move around a lot? Do you think the 4 Jetmax cubes will hold the Imagine securely?

Thanks in advance!

Here is a picture of what my CI sets on and the wheels are a must and I love all the drawers for paper and my cricut stuff...
~Wendy-Crafts~ Offline
#3 Posted : Sunday, September 19, 2010 6:57:01 PM(UTC)
~Wendy-Crafts~

Was thanked: 416 time(s) in 350 post(s)
DeniseDuFrene wrote:
Here is a picture of what my CI sets on and the wheels are a must and I love all the drawers for paper and my cricut stuff...

I don't see any photo?
dollyfay Offline
#4 Posted : Sunday, September 19, 2010 7:07:01 PM(UTC)
dollyfay

Was thanked: 23 time(s) in 23 post(s)
It is very heavy probably, I would guess about 40 pounds or so. I have mine sitting on a table. Does not move at all.