Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

17 Pages«<1112131415>»
scrappinchic Offline
#361 Posted : Monday, December 26, 2011 8:03:34 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 474 time(s) in 412 post(s)
BTT for everyone to updateBigGrin !
sammylouise Offline
#362 Posted : Thursday, December 29, 2011 6:33:18 PM(UTC)
sammylouise

United States

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 10 post(s)
MB Name: sammylouise

First Name: Sammantha

Your birthday: 3/12/86

Do you have any Children or Pets: yep, I have 3 cats, 2 degus, and a puppy

Children’s Name & Fur Babies Names & Ages: Kiely the puppy: about 6 months, the cats: Jasmine is 6yrs, Thyme is 5 yrs, Aurora is 3 years, and the twins (degus) Giselle and Eve are 2 years old

Birthdays &/or Anniversaries or momentous occasions of Family Members: The only big thing thats ever happened is when I had my last chemo on 1/9/98.

What is your Favorite Holiday: I guess it would have to be Easter. Use to be Halloween until my baby chinchilla die Halloween morning last year. :(

What is your Favorite Season: Spring

Do you like to Read? Who is your Favorite Author or What kind of books do you like: I love to read. My favorite authors are Jodi Picoult, James Patterson, and Clive Cussler. I'll read just about anything.

Favorite Disney Character: hmmm... that's a tough one. I'd have to say Marie from Aristocats.

Favorite Movie: The Perfect Storm

Top 10 Favorite Brands: Imaginese, Basic Grey, DCWV, Cricut, K&Company, Hot off the Press, Tim Holtz, Sizzix, Cuttlebug, and Martha Stewart

Favorite Paper: anything by DCWV!

Favorite Colors: Yellow, Pink, Black

Do you scrapbook, make cards, or both: both

List top 10 Favorite Embellishments: brads, diecuts, stamping, buttons, embossing powder, stickers, chipboard, ribbon, tags, flock

What color stickles do you like or use a lot: the only colors I have are black and diamond

What are your current projects that you are working on: I am working on several layouts and two mini books. One is about Captain Cook (I'm a history nerd) and another is a family history book.

What are your goals when it comes to scrapbooking next year (Please List All): make mini books for my whole family, finish my current layouts, and make LOs for the major holidays.

Do you Stamp? If so, what brand of stamps do you like: yes I do. I like Inkadinkadoo, Hero Arts, and Imaginese

Is there any product you are looking for but can't find: GlueGlider Pro refills, Smash books by K&Company, and anything by Tim Holtz

Do you like glitter, what brand: Not really

Favorite candy: Caramel Creams!!

Favorite snack: Masterpiece Barbecue chips

List 10 things you would like to find in a paint can: journaling tags, stickers, patterned duct tape, candy, SD cards, clothes for my puppy, anything for my puppy, adhesives (esp Scotch Quick Dry adhesive) die cuts, and stickles

Do you use stickers? If so, what brand of stickers do you prefer: yes, K&Company

Do you own the Baby Bug or the Expression or the Create: I just got the original Cricut for Christmas

Wish list of 5 cartridges: Heritage, Chore Chart, Life's a Party, Mickey & Friends, Create a Critter

Do you have a bind it all: no :(

Do you like chocolate? Dark or Milk Chocolate: Yes, i prefer white chocolate

What is your favorite technique: paper piecing

What technique would you like to know more about: embossing b/c it never turns out right when I do it.

Do you have design studio: nope

Do you have a Cuttlebug: no but I do have a BigShot Pro

List Top 10 Cuttlebug Folders on your wish List: houndstooth, horse, clockworks, swiss dots, awareness ribbon, puzzled, santa's coming, only mistletoe, Ironworks Borders, bird call

Is there anything that you don’t like that is related to scrapbooking: I dont like messing up which I do alot of.

Is there anything else you want your Partner to know about you: I am a cancer survivor.

Is there anything non scrapbooking that your Partner should know such as Collections, Hobbies, favorite past time: photography, I love my pets, and I have a strange love of camels.

What is your favorite scent: lavendar

Is there anything you don’t like in general: I have really bad arachniphobia so spiders.

Wish List: anything nautical themed, a smashbook (homemade or bought will be ok)

What Size do you scrapbook most, 6x6, 8x8, or 12x12: I have just started scraping in 12x12. I did scrap in 8 1/2x11 before

Are you allergic to anything: just a punch of meds.

Do you like to alter items, If so what do you like to alter: I haven't gotten into altering yet.

List your Cartridges: George Font and Basic Shapes (like I said, I just got the Cricut)

Do you subscribe to any scrapping magazines: no

What is your favorite Scrapbook Store that is near you? I like Michaels and JoAnn's

What is your favorite Scrapbook Website Store (other than Provocraft and Cricut.com, that is everyone's favorite.) scrapbook.com

Do you use stencils: nope

Top 5 favorite adhesive: Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive, Scotch Pop-Up Foam Circles and GlueGlider Pro. That's all I have used that I like so far.

Do you like paper punches: yes

Do you have kids or grandchildren you scrap with: I sometime will scrap with my nephews

If you own a Cuddlebug, List your folders: The only folder I have is Argyle.
scrappin'momma Offline
#363 Posted : Friday, December 30, 2011 8:14:02 PM(UTC)
scrappin'momma

Was thanked: 27 time(s) in 27 post(s)
MB Name: scrappin'momma Edited 04/19/12

First Name: Ashley

Your birthday:October 31

Do you have any Children or Pets: 2 boys, no pets

What do you and/or a spouse do for a living (If you don’t mind sharing): I am a legal assistant and hubby is a truck driver for a gas company.

Children’s Name & Fur Babies Names & Ages (if you don’t mind sharing, if you do that is okay): Will and Levi

Birthdays &/or Anniversaries or momentous occasions of Family Members (Just in case your Partner would like to send cards): Wedding anniversary: 08/11, hubby b/day: 08/10, Will b/day: 01/12, Levi b/day: 09/12

Anything your Partner should know that is going to happen in the upcoming year (birth, graduation, promotion, launch of new business, marriage, etc…): Vacations to FL this summer & the hubby and I are taking a trip to the mountains.

What is your Favorite Holiday: Christmas

What is your Favorite Season: Fall

Do you like to Read? Who is your Favorite Author or What kind of books do you like: I don't have a chance to read much with two little ones, but fiction books are my fav.

Favorite Disney Character: Cinderella

Favorite Movie: Mama Mia

Top 10 Favorite Brands: Tim Holtz, Martha Stewart, K&Co., DCVW...and pretty much anything else. I'm creating as I go and love to be exposed to new craft items/brands!

Favorite Paper: Anything that has texture, bling, color, and patterns.

Favorite Colors: PINK is my all time favorite. Since I have two boys, I mostly use blues, greens, browns, etc. I'm a girly girl and love all things blingy/girly!

Do you scrapbook, make cards, or both: Mostly scrapbook.

List top 10 Favorite Embellishments: Flowers, brads, bling, anything 3-D.

What color stickles do you like or use a lot: Red, yellow, blue.

What are your current projects that you are working on: Family scrapbook, altering items.

What are your goals when it comes to scrapbooking next year (Please List All): Try new techniques, altering items, completing projects that I have started, continue to work on my family scrapbooks.

Do you Stamp? If so, what brand of stamps do you like: CTMH stamps are awesome. Like to use other clear stamp sets too.

What Cricut cuts would you like (List 10): Any! My stash is minimal at this point. My themes would include: anything for a toddler, vacation themed, names spelled out (since I only have 1 font cart), flowers, animals, ABC's.

Is there any product you are looking for but can't find: Not at the moment

Do you like glitter, what brand: Love glitter (I'm all about the bling)

Favorite candy: Snickers :) Or anything chocolate related! haha I like nerds, skittles, and laffy taffy too.

Favorite snack: Anything sweet.

List 10 things you would like to find in a paint can: Adhesive, buttons, colored pens/markers, any brad flowers, 3-D stickers, brads, love ribbon!

Do you use stickers? If so, what brand of stickers do you prefer: Love all 3-D stickers.

Do you own the Baby Bug or the Expression or the Create: Expression!

Wish list of 5 cartridges: Any of them would be great. I have a few.

Do you have a bind it all: No.

Do you like chocolate? Dark or Milk Chocolate: I do! Milk chocolate.

What is your favorite technique: Stamping until I find something else to try!

What technique what you like to know more about: Embossing, or any technique you have tried and liked!

Do you have design studio: No

List 10 things that you would like to have created on Design Studio: N/A

Do you have a Cuttlebug: No.

List Top 10 Cuttlebug Folders on your wish List:N/A

Is there anything that you don’t like that is related to scrapbooking: No.

Is there anything else you want your Partner to know about you: I'm easy to please! I'm not particular to brands.

Is there anything non scrapbooking that your Partner should know such as Collections, Hobbies, favorite past time: I love candles and anything related to my little boys.

What is your favorite scent: Cinnamon, tropical

Is there anything you don’t like in general: Not really.

Wish List: I've just started my scrapbook collection, so I don't have a lot of scrapbooking items. I'd like more embellishments, brads, ribbons, inks, stamps.

What Size do you scrapbook most, 6x6, 8x8, or 12x12: Either 6x6 or 12x12

Are you allergic to anything: No

Do you like to alter items, If so what do you like to alter: I'm open to altering any item that I can get my hands on!

List your Cartridges: B is for Boy, Art philosophy, Plantin Schoolbook

Do you subscribe to any scrapping magazines: No, that would be neat though!

What is your favorite Scrapbook Store that is near you? Blissful Memories. All of the large craft stores are about 45 minutes from me.

What is your favorite Scrapbook Website Store (other than Provocraft and Cricut.com, that is everyone's favorite.) I've not actually looked at any others.

Do you use stencils: Never tried.

Top 5 favorite adhesive: Pop dots, glue dots, liquid glue and bonding glue from CTMH. I would like to try scor tape.

Do you like paper punches: Yes, but I do not have any.

Do you have kids or grandchildren you scrap with: No, my boys are too small

If you own a Cuddlebug, List your folders: No Cuddlebug.

Edited by user Thursday, April 19, 2012 8:03:07 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Updating list

1 user thanked scrappin'momma for this useful post.
DonnaSchnees on 4/22/2012(UTC)
GwenDunn1 Offline
#364 Posted : Friday, December 30, 2011 11:32:57 PM(UTC)
GwenDunn1

United States

Was thanked: 72 time(s) in 67 post(s)
OK, I am going to try this, it may take me some time to complete but I thought it might be helpful for others.

MB Name: GwenDunn1

First Name: Gwen

Your birthday: August 23, 1961

Do you have any Children or Pets: Yes to both 2 children and 1 dog

What do you and/or a spouse do for a living (If you don’t mind sharing): I am disabled, so I don't work mostly stay home

Children’s Name & Fur Babies Names & Ages (if you don’t mind sharing, if you do that is okay): Michael 22, Amanda 20, Ginger pomeranian @ 18 years old

Birthdays &/or Anniversaries or momentous occasions of Family Members (Just in case your Partner would like to send cards):
Michael 7-25-89, Amanda 6-16-91 Grandaughter Malia 5-7-11, Mom Martha 8-25-44

Anything your Partner should know that is going to happen in the upcoming year (birth, graduation, promotion, launch of new business, marriage, etc…):

What is your Favorite Holiday: Christmas and Easter

What is your Favorite Season: Spring I love the fresh and new of spring.

Do you like to Read? Who is your Favorite Author or What kind of books do you like: I do read some. the Bible, Craft magazines

Favorite Disney Character: Tigger

Favorite Movie: Star Wars I was around when it first came out

Top 10 Favorite Brands: CTMH, DCWV, Martha Stewart,

Favorite Paper: CTMH, DCWV, wausau paper, Colorbok

Favorite Colors: Lavendar and Yellow

Do you scrapbook, make cards, or both: Both for over 18 years

List top 10 Favorite Embellishments: Glitter glue, chipboard, flowers, rhinestones,ribbons,

What color stickles do you like or use a lot: I have not used stickles before so any color

What are your current projects that you are working on: Swaps, grandaughter Malia's scrapbook she is 9 months old

What are your goals when it comes to scrapbooking next year (Please List All): Get back to making more cards for my depleted box of cards. Continue Malia's scrapbook. Make lots and lots of cuts from my cricut machines.

Do you Stamp? If so, what brand of stamps do you like: Yes I stamp. Close to my Heart (CTMH) clear stamps

What Cricut cuts would you like (List 10):

Is there any product you are looking for but can't find:

Do you like glitter, what brand: glitter and glitter glue CTMH, Martha Stewart, Recollections

Favorite candy: Reeses Peanut butter cups, almond joy

Favorite snack: fruit, crackers and cream cheese

List 10 things you would like to find in a paint can:

Do you use stickers? If so, what brand of stickers do you prefer: I don't use stickers very much.

Do you own the Baby Bug or the Expression or the Create: I have Expression, EA2, Imagine and mini.

Wish list of 5 cartridges: Ribbons & Rosettes, Noah's ABC Animals, Paper Trimmings, Sophie and Paper Lace 2.

Do you have a bind it all: No

Do you like chocolate? Dark or Milk Chocolate: Milk chocolate and white chocolate/

What is your favorite technique:

What technique would you like to know more about:

Do you have design studio: Yes

List 10 things that you would like to have created on Design Studio:

Do you have a Cuttlebug: Yes

List Top 10 Cuttlebug Folders on your wish List:

Is there anything that you don’t like that is related to scrapbooking:

Is there anything else you want your Partner to know about you:

Is there anything non scrapbooking that your Partner should know such as Collections, Hobbies, favorite past time:

What is your favorite scent:

Is there anything you don’t like in general:

Wish List:

What Size do you scrapbook most, 6x6, 8x8, or 12x12: Mostly 6x6 and 12x12

Do you like to alter items, If so what do you like to alter:

List your Cartridges:

A Child's Year
    Accent Essentials
    Animal Kingdom
    Art Philosophy (CTMH)
    Buccaneer (Imagine)
    Cindy Loo
    Create A Critter
    Cricut American Alphabet (pre-load)
    Cricut Decals (pre-load)
    Cricut Essentials (pre-load)
    Cricut Sampler
    Designers Calendar
    Destinations
    Enjoy the Seasons (Imagine)
    Everyday Pop-Up Cards
    Fancy Frames (project)
    Flower Shoppe (project)
    Font and Basic Shapes (digital)
    Four Legged Friends (lite)
    French Manor
    Freshly Picked
    Graphically Speaking
    Happily Ever After (Disney)
    Hello Kitty
    Hopscotch (Imagine)
    Imagine More (Imagine)
    Imagine More Cards (Imagine)
    Inspired Heart (lite)
    Jusst A Note (pre-load)
    Just Because Cards
    Kate's ABC's
    Life Is A Beach
    Lori's Garden (Imagine)
    Meow (lite)
    Mickey Mouse & Friends
    New Testament
    Nifty Fifties
    Once Upon A Princess
    Ornaments (digital)
    Paper Lace
    Plantin Schoolbook
    Pooh & Friends
    Princess Party (event)
    Pumpkin Carving (solutions)
    Serenade (solutions)
    Sesame Street Friends
    Snapshot: Nature (Imagine)
    Spring Holiday Cards
    Stamping (solutions)
    Stand & Salute
    Stone Script (solutions)
    Storybook
    Straight From the Nest
    Stretch Your Imagination
    Sugar & Spice (lite)
    Sweet Tooth Boxes (project)
    Tags, Bags, Boxes & More
    (Three) 3 Birds on Parade
    Tinkerbell & Friends
    Walk In My Garden
    Wild Card
    Zoo Day (lite)

Do you subscribe to any scrapping magazines: No

What is your favorite Scrapbook Store that is near you? JoAnns

What is your favorite Scrapbook Website Store (other than Provocraft and Cricut.com, that is everyone's favorite.)

Do you use stencils:

Top 5 favorite adhesive: ATG, Tombow Mono AQUA Liquid glue,

Do you like paper punches:

Do you have kids or grandchildren you scrap with:

If you own a Cuddlebug, List your folders:

Edited by user Monday, February 13, 2012 1:09:11 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

AmyV29 Offline
#365 Posted : Saturday, January 07, 2012 9:06:36 AM(UTC)
AmyV29

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 10 post(s)
MB Name: AmyV29

First Name: Amy

Your birthday: January 2nd

Do you have any Children or Pets: Yes, Both!

What do you and/or a spouse do for a living (If you don’t mind sharing): I'm an RN and my hubby is a General Contractor

Children’s Name & Fur Babies Names & Ages (if you don’t mind sharing, if you do that is okay): Erica - age 16; Rylee - age 7

Birthdays &/or Anniversaries or momentous occasions of Family Members (Just in case your Partner would like to send cards): Anniversary May 29th

Anything your Partner should know that is going to happen in the upcoming year (birth, graduation, promotion, launch of new business, marriage, etc…):

What is your Favorite Holiday: Halloween or Christmas

What is your Favorite Season: Summer

Do you like to Read? Who is your Favorite Author or What kind of books do you like: Yes - don't really have favorites, right now I'm reading all the Stephanie Plum books on my kindle ;)

Favorite Disney Character: not really a favorite, but the one I've liked the longest is Pooh

Favorite Movie: Harry Potter! (all of them!)

Top 10 Favorite Brands: I LOVE my Copics!!

Favorite Paper: Basic Grey, SU, CTMH

Favorite Colors: I like them all!

Do you scrapbook, make cards, or both: Both

List top 10 Favorite Embellishments: Stickles, Bling, Brads

What color stickles do you like or use a lot: red, pink, purple, clear

What are your current projects that you are working on:

What are your goals when it comes to scrapbooking next year (Please List All):

Do you Stamp? If so, what brand of stamps do you like: SU, Greeting Farm

Do you like glitter, what brand: Not really, prefer Stickles, Glitter is too messy for me

Favorite candy: Gummy Bears (Haribo Gold ONLY!)

Favorite snack:

Do you use stickers? If so, what brand of stickers do you prefer: NO!!

Do you own the Baby Bug or the Expression or the Create: Baby Bug and Expression

Wish list of 5 cartridges: Create a Critter 2

Do you have a bind it all: Nope, never heard of it

Do you like chocolate? Dark or Milk Chocolate: Both

What technique what you like to know more about:

Do you have design studio: Nope..I have a Gypsy that I NEVER use (grrrr)

Do you have a Cuttlebug: Yup!

Is there anything else you want your Partner to know about you: I like to keep things simple!

Is there anything non scrapbooking that your Partner should know such as Collections, Hobbies, favorite past time:

What is your favorite scent: Fall / Christmas; Spices. I LOVE candles!

Is there anything you don’t like in general: I don't like things that are too bulky, while they look nice, I don't really have a use for them in my scrapbooking.

Wish List:

What Size do you scrapbook most, 6x6, 8x8, or 12x12: Always 12x12....I don't do mini-albums

Are you allergic to anything:

Do you like to alter items, If so what do you like to alter: I really don't :(

List your Cartridges:

George and Basics
Alphalicious
Cricut Sampler
Stretch your Imagination
Doodlecharms
Create a Critter
Robotz
Animal Kingdom
Opposites Attract
Home Accents
Walk in my Garden
Camp Out
Love you a Latte
Celebrations
Sweet Treats
Sports Mania
Paisley
Rock Princess
Once Upon a Princess
Carousel
Life is a Beach
Twinkle Toes
Hello Kitty Font and Greetings
New Arrival
Happy Hauntings
Mini Monsters
Recess
Christmas Cheer
Gingerbread
Winter Frolic
Varsity Letter
All Sports
Simply Charmed

Do you subscribe to any scrapping magazines: I used to, but I let them all expire

What is your favorite Scrapbook Store that is near you?

What is your favorite Scrapbook Website Store (other than Provocraft and Cricut.com, that is everyone's favorite.) MarkerPop.com

Do you use stencils: No

Top 5 favorite adhesive: ATG gun, "green" glue, sticky tape, pop dots, glue dots

Do you like paper punches: Yup!

Do you have kids or grandchildren you scrap with: Sometimes my kids will scrap with me, mostly I'm doing it solo

If you own a Cuddlebug, List your folders: WAY too many to list!

Edited by user Tuesday, February 05, 2013 6:45:33 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Beach_Bum Offline
#366 Posted : Saturday, January 14, 2012 7:36:05 PM(UTC)
Beach_Bum

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 215 time(s) in 119 post(s)
MB Name: Beach Bum
First Name: Ronnie (short for Veronica)

Your birthday: March 13
Do you have any Children or Pets: 1 daughter in vet school
What do you and/or a spouse do for a living (If you don’t mind sharing): My husband is an anethestisist and I do a lot of volunteer workBirthdays &/or Anniversaries or momentous occasions of Family Members (Just in case your Partner would like to send cards): Anniv. June 20th
What is your Favorite Holiday: Thanksgiving.... family all together
Do you like to Read? Who is your Favorite Author or What kind of books do you like: I read Patricia Cornwell
Favorite Disney Character: Mickey
Favorite Movie: Ice Castles
Top 10 Favorite Brands: Teresa Collins, Bo Bunny, Bazzil, Basic Grey, Stampin Up
Favorite Paper: Teresa Collins
Favorite Colors: Pink, Black and White
Do you scrapbook, make cards, or both: Both and mini books
List top 10 Favorite Embellishments: Bling, stick pins, flowers, tags
What color stickles do you like or use a lot: Pinks
What are your current projects that you are working on: Mini Book
What are your goals when it comes to scrapbooking next year (Please List All): Use more of my own inventory, use my cricuts more, use big shot more
Do you Stamp? If so, what brand of stamps do you like: Riley the Moose, Magnolia, Stampin Up, Tim Holtz and Heartfelt Creations
What Cricut cuts would you like (List 10): Nothing Cutesy please.... anything else I would love!

Do you like glitter, what brand: Martha Stewart
Favorite candy: M & M's
Favorite snack: Trail Mix
List 10 things you would like to find in a paint can: Any Bling, Ribbons, Buttons, Brads
Do you use stickers? If so, what brand of stickers do you prefer: No stickers
Do you own the Baby Bug or the Expression or the Create: Expression, E2, Mini
Wish list of 5 cartridges: Jolly Times,

Do you have a bind it all: Cinch
Do you like chocolate? Dark or Milk Chocolate: Dark Chocolate only
What is your favorite technique: distressing
What technique what you like to know more about: using crackle
Do you have design studio: no

Do you have a Cuttlebug: No I have a sizzix and a big shot
List Top 10 Cuttlebug Folders on your wish List: Anything Tim Holtz or Nestabilities

Is there anything else you want your Partner to know about you: I am very easy to please.

Is there anything non scrapbooking that your Partner should know such as Collections, Hobbies, favorite past time: I am a certified BBQ judge and travel to contests all over the U.S.

What is your favorite scent: Clean Scent

Wish List:

What Size do you scrapbook most, 6x6, 8x8, or 12x12: 12x12

Do you like to alter items, If so what do you like to alter: I've only altered composition books

List your Cartridges:

Do you subscribe to any scrapping magazines: Creating Keepsakes

What is your favorite Scrapbook Store that is near you? Scrap Funattic, Andover, KS
What is your favorite Scrapbook Website Store (other than Provocraft and Cricut.com, that is everyone's favorite.)

Top 5 favorite adhesive: Tombow permanent, ATG Scotch

Do you like paper punches: Yes

Do you have kids or grandchildren you scrap with: No, lots of friends

If you own a Cuddlebug, List your folders: Don't have too many folders

KelleyRooks Offline
#367 Posted : Tuesday, January 17, 2012 1:42:14 PM(UTC)
KelleyRooks

Was thanked: 529 time(s) in 432 post(s)
btt
MaureenSala Offline
#368 Posted : Tuesday, January 17, 2012 2:01:12 PM(UTC)
MaureenSala

Was thanked: 235 time(s) in 199 post(s)
MB Name: Maureensala

First Name: Maureen or Mo

Your birthday: 11/5

Do you have any Children or Pets: 2 grown children, 1 granddaughter born 9/11

What do you and/or a spouse do for a living (If you don’t mind sharing): I have worked for AT&T for 33 years, hubby is retired

Children’s Name & Fur Babies Names & Ages (if you don’t mind sharing, if you do that is okay): no pets

Birthdays &/or Anniversaries or momentous occasions of Family Members (Just in case your Partner would like to send cards):

I scrap for the granddaughter, our trips, and everyday stuff
What is your Favorite Holiday: halloween

What is your Favorite Season: Summer, it doesn't snow here, just rains

Do you like to Read? Who is your Favorite Author or What kind of books do you like: mostly magazines, 4 books a year at most, usually murder or romance

Favorite Disney Character:

Favorite Movie:

Top 10 Favorite Brands:

Favorite Paper:

Favorite Colors:

Do you scrapbook, make cards, or both:

List top 10 Favorite Embellishments:

What color stickles do you like or use a lot:

What are your goals when it comes to scrapbooking next year (Please List All):

Do you Stamp? If so, what brand of stamps do you like:

Do you like glitter, what brand:

Favorite candy:

Favorite snack:

Do you use stickers? If so, what brand of stickers do you prefer:

Do you own the Baby Bug or the Expression or the Create:

Wish list of 5 cartridges:

Do you have a bind it all:

Do you like chocolate? Dark or Milk Chocolate:

Do you have design studio:

Do you have a Cuttlebug:

What is your favorite scent:

Wish List:

What Size do you scrapbook most, 6x6, 8x8, or 12x12:

List your Cartridges:

Do you subscribe to any scrapping magazines: yes, PaperCrafts, and Creating Keepsakes

What is your favorite Scrapbook Store that is near you? they are all gone, so mailorder or Joanns or Michaels

What is your favorite Scrapbook Website Store (other than Provocraft and Cricut.com, that is everyone's favorite.) usually shop a lot from EBAY, expressions vinyl

Do you use stencils: no

Top 5 favorite adhesive: Zig 2 way fine pen - i have gone through 10 of them in a year. The big red tape runner.

Do you like paper punches: Yes - I have about 8 of them.

Do you have kids or grandchildren you scrap with: not yet, she's too young.

If you own a Cuddlebug, List your folders: I have about 8 folders, Swirl, handwriting, bricks,

Edited by user Thursday, January 19, 2012 7:14:09 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

WandaDykes Offline
#369 Posted : Tuesday, January 17, 2012 8:58:50 PM(UTC)
WandaDykes

United States

Was thanked: 32 time(s) in 32 post(s)
MB Name: WandaDykes

First Name: Wanda Dykes

Your birthday: 11/06

Do you have any Children or Pets: 7 children and 4 grandchildren and one on the way No Pets

What do you and/or a spouse do for a living (If you don’t mind sharing): I work as a school aide.

Children’s Name & Fur Babies Names & Ages (if you don’t mind sharing, if you do that is okay): Jason 29, Justin 27, Jasmine 23, Janelle 22, Jordan 21, Jasia 17, Jessica 13. Grandchildren- Janasia 10, Jailah 4, Jai'den 1, Jeremiah 3 months and Ji'aire due Jan. 25, 2012 " Ji'aire is here born on Jan. 20, 2012. "Phew" that alot to remember.

Anything your Partner should know that is going to happen in the upcoming year (birth, graduation, promotion, launch of new business, marriage, etc…): Birth #3 grandson is due Jan. 25, 2012.

What is your Favorite Holiday: Thanksgiving when you have everyone together. And the weather is not to cold or hot.

What is your Favorite Season: Fall loving the colors.

Do you like to Read? Who is your Favorite Author or What kind of books do you like:

Favorite Disney Character: Tinkerbell

Favorite Movie: The day after tomorrow and National Treasure 1&2

Top 10 Favorite Brands:

Favorite Paper: I love them all. I really love home depot swatches "Free"BigGrin .

Favorite Colors: Blue and all fall colors

Do you scrapbook, make cards, or both:I scrapbook with my children.

List top 10 Favorite Embellishments: All

What color stickles do you like or use a lot: I am just getting to do stickles I need to learn how to emboss..

What are your current projects that you are working on:swaps

What are your goals when it comes to scrapbooking next year (Please List All): To do more of them.

Do you Stamp? If so, what brand of stamps do you like: clear stamps

What Cricut cuts would you like (List 10): none at this moment

Is there any product you are looking for but can't find: Tim Holtz clasps

Do you like glitter, what brand: I only do glitter paper or glitter glue.

Favorite candy: Kit Kat and Nestle crunch

Favorite snack: cheese doodles

1.Three dimensional stickers
2.glossy accent
3.Magnolia stamps
4.Peachy keen stamps
5.Deep cut blades
6.sharpie permanent markers
7.Loralie Harris stamps
8.xyron refill
9.pink atg refill
10.Distress ink

Do you use stickers? If so, what brand of stickers do you prefer: joleel

Do you own the Baby Bug or the Expression or the Create: The Expression

Wish list of 5 cartridges:Disney princess, create a critter, fancy frames, disney dreams come true, disney cars.

Do you like chocolate? Dark or Milk Chocolate:Milk chocolate

What technique what you like to know more about: how to emboss

Do you have design studio: yes

List 10 things that you would like to have created on Design Studio: Dont play with it much

Do you have a Cuttlebug: yes

Is there anything that you don’t like that is related to scrapbooking:No

Is there anything non scrapbooking that your Partner should know such as Collections, Hobbies, favorite past time: I love to take pictures. I have the knifty knitter and only can do hats I love all animals. I Reduce, Reuse, Recycle. I love free stuff. I would like to learn how to get to be a extreme coupon user. I sew. I have to learn how to emboss with Utee.

What is your favorite scent: vanilla and mulberry

Is there anything you don’t like in general: No

Wish List:

What Size do you scrapbook most, 6x6, 8x8, or 12x12:ALL

Are you allergic to anything:NO

Do you like to alter items, If so what do you like to alter: I am just learning to altering things thanks to the MB and youtube.

List your Cartridges:

A Child's Year
Animal Kingdom
Art Noveau (New)
Everyday Paper Doll
Home Accents
Camp Out
Stone Script
Baseball
Mother's Day 2010
Love Struck 2010
Easter 2010
Forever Young
Old West
Preserves
Robotz
Tinkerbell & Friends
Heritage
Rock Princess
Sans Serif
Once Upon A Princess
Sesame Street and Friends
Sesame Street Seasons
Kate's ABC
Indie Art
Pooh and Friends

What is your favorite Scrapbook Store that is near you?
ACMOORE, Micheal's

What is your favorite Scrapbook Website Store (other than Provocraft and Cricut.com, that is everyone's favorite.) Oh my crafts, Amazon.com, cricutmachine.com, peachykeenstamps.com

Do you use stencils:no

Top 5 favorite adhesive: ATG, ELMERS CLEAR GLUE, XYRON, glossy accents

Do you like paper punches: YES

Do you have kids or grandchildren you scrap with:YES

1. Leafy branch
2. Tiny Mosaic
3. Perfectly Paisley
4. Thanks
5. Organic Flourish Boarders
6. Traffic Jam
7. Moroccan Screen
8. D'vine Swirls
9. Allegro
10. Stiched Squares
11. Animals
12. formal squares
13. Swiss Dots
14. Spots & Dots
15. Disney Princess
16. Minnie Mouse
17. Nemo
18. Ariel
19. Belle

Edited by user Sunday, January 22, 2012 7:18:43 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

rosecoloredglasses Offline
#370 Posted : Thursday, January 19, 2012 2:40:41 AM(UTC)
rosecoloredglasses

United States

Was thanked: 26 time(s) in 25 post(s)
Hi there everyone! Here are my answers.If you have any additional questions please pm me, thanks!!

UPDATED 5/15/12

MB Name: rosecoloredglasses

First Name: Tammy

Your birthday: November 28, 1970

Do you have any Children or Pets: We have 2 boys. Pets we have 2 dogs and 4 cats

What do you and/or a spouse do for a living (If you don’t mind sharing): I am an at home Mom and wife and Jon is a Paramedic/Firefighter. He also is Training and Education. He teaches all of the recertification classes as well as CPR, ACLS etc...

Children’s Name & Fur Babies Names & Ages (if you don’t mind sharing, if you do that is okay): Kiddos-Jonathan is 17 bday is August 3, 1994. Paul is 13 and bday is April 14, 1998. Dogs- a 2 year old Pomeranian "Katie" and a 2 year old Pom-a-Poo "Maui" Rescue kitties- Max is a beautiful white cat with a blue eye and a gold eye. Lexxie is a Norwegian Forest Kitty. Kali and Oreo are sisters (Jon rescued them out of the canal. He's a firefighter)

Birthdays &/or Anniversaries or momentous occasions of Family Members (Just in case your Partner would like to send cards): Husband Jon Bday is Feb 22. Our 15th wedding anniversary just passed on December 15,2011. We went to the Sr. Prom together in 1989. Jonathan is 8/3/94 and Paul is 4/14/98

Anything your Partner should know that is going to happen in the upcoming year (birth, graduation, promotion, launch of new business, marriage, etc…): OMG... Jonathan will graduate from highschool! And Paul starts High school this coming Fall 2012

What is your Favorite Holiday: Christmas is my favorite!!

What is your Favorite Season: Summer!!

Do you like to Read? Who is your Favorite Author or What kind of books do you like: I love reading cardmaking and scrapbooking magazines as well as machine embroidery magazines. With the boys, I haven't read a book since college days.

Favorite Disney Character: Pooh

Favorite Movie: Love "Sweet Home Alabama". Also, most Disney movies. Oh, and my dirty little secret, my sister hooked me on Sex and the City. LOL

Top 10 Favorite Brands: Teresa Collins, DCWV, Tim Holtz, Copic Ciao, Jillibeans, Bo Bunny, KandCompany, Kanban, Pink Paislee, Kaisercraft, and 3 Birds(and Cricut of course!) !

Favorite Paper: Bazill, DCWV, BO Bunny, well, I love them all!! But the last question answers this too.

Favorite Colors: PINK!!!!!!!!! Also purple, fuscia, turquoise and lime mixed

Do you scrapbook, make cards, or both: Both, but I really love cardmaking!!

List top 10 Favorite Embellishments: Heat set crystals, brads, stamped images, stickers (not flat), stickles, diecuts, ribbon, adhesive pearls, Kaisercraft rhinestone embellishments, playing with decoupage

What color stickles do you like or use a lot: I love the pearl ones. But for other projects, TM Distress stickles are perfect. I use the white pearl one alot.

What are your current projects that you are working on: Memories scrapbook of our past 2 years. We had a house fire and lost everything. Our story is of love and family values, and how a tragedy can show you what treasures you have right in front of you.
What are your goals when it comes to scrapbooking next year (Please List All): Finish my memory album for us. Make a scrapbook for Jonathan for graduation, especially focusing on his football career. I was the photographer on the sidelines ever since he started football in 5th grade,so this was something special that bonded us. Make Christmas and Holiday cards ahead of time.
Do you Stamp? If so, what brand of stamps do you like: I love all kinds of stamps. Would love some more. Do not have any Penny Black, Stampin' Up,

What Cricut cuts would you like (List 10): any or all of the birds from the cart 3 Birds on Parade, also love any bird cuts, inspirational words and phrases as well as life phrases (believe, Live Love Laugh is my favorite) , deer, owls, Pooh, football related cuts-his Jersey #62 and played starting OT and DT, firemen and related cuts, and butterflies.

Is there any product you are looking for but can't find: A rubberstamp for stamping the back of my cards that I make , Pink Paislee - Butterfly Garden Collection - 12 x 12 pad or paper, 6x6 pad, anything!!!

Do you like glitter, what brand: love martha stewart

Favorite candy: $100,000 bars, twizzlers and chocolate twizzlers(which are really hard to find) , and milky way

Favorite snack: popcorn or a box of Fruit Loops (LOL)

List 10 things you would like to find in a paint can: double stick tape, diecuts, rubberstamp or two, ink pad, makers or colored pencils, a surprise, a handmade card, brads, a punch, a handmade tag or chunky charm

Do you use stickers? If so, what brand of stickers do you prefer: Love Jolee, KandCo, , EK success. I like all, I tailor them to each project.

Do you own the Baby Bug or the Expression or the Create: The fire took them all, but my hubby got me the Expression 2 and I use my Mom's and sisters (so I have use of an Imagine and a Create).
Wish list of 5 cartridges: Both Paper Doll carts, BabySteps, Creative Memories Cheerful Seasons, Teresa Collins Scary and Chic, Creative Memories 'Tis the Season, Crocs Rule

Do you have a bind it all: Cinch and YourStory

Do you like chocolate? Dark or Milk Chocolate: oh yeh!!!!!!! Orange and white are favs. Milk choc too.

What is your favorite technique: playing with unique folds for cards-pop ups, tri fold, etc... Playing with decoupage and gesso

What technique what you like to know more about: playing more with stamping and different inks, layering colors

Do you have design studio: nope, but I use Craft Room all the time

List 10 things that you would like to have created on Design Studio: Hmmm, not quite sure. I know how to do quite a few of the techniques, but I know there are some that I would love to learn or have designed for me. Will update later.

List Top 10 Cuttlebug Folders on your wish List:some of the 12inch ones, any of the new ones

Is there anything that you don’t like that is related to scrapbooking: love it all

Is there anything else you want your Partner to know about you: I am a straight shooter. I don't like gossip or two faced people. My philosophy is "Everything happens for a reason." Life is not a dress rehearsal, so no regrets. Live every day to its fullest and cherish the ones you love. You CAN'T buy a memory back.

Is there anything non scrapbooking that your Partner should know such as Collections, Hobbies, favorite past time: I also sew and am huge into machine embroidery. My Mom and I are best friends and go to Brother embroidery retreats twice a year. I am also a photographer. I submitted a photo of my dog Maui to Dog Fancy magazine, and they featured his photograph in this year's calender Year in a Box-May 21(Monday)

What is your favorite scent: Philosophy Amazing Grace

Is there anything you don’t like in general: Doing dishes...LOL try getting away with that one with 3 men/boys in the house

Wish List: OK, this is tough. So used to meeting the wants and needs of kids...not yourself.
Pink Paislee - Butterfly Garden Collection - 12 x 12 pad or paper, 6x6 pad, anything!!!

Prima - Fairy Belle Collection-anything, paper, stamps
ANY brand of rubber/clear stamps.. any would be great!! Do not have very many stamps at all
Blades for exacto knife
refill for Scotch pink ATC
Foam pop Dots or 3d squares for dimension
Copic Ciao or stampin up markers any color (I only have basics and flesh in Copic Ciao - no stampin up)
storage for Copic Ciao markers
tim holtz embellies

seasonal punches
Border Punches
blades for cricut expression
mats for Expression or Imagine
blades for Cricut paper cutter
good quality cardstock for use for making cards- love bazzill
Zig adhesive pens, all variety
Flower Soft
glue dots.. all sizes
Cricut Easter 2010 cartridge
stickers or embellishments fireman, football, life sayings, polar bears and penguins.
New seasonal paper kits, or just paper or embellishments
6x6 pads of paper-45 graphics, Kaisercraft, etc
Zip Dry paper glue

What Size do you scrapbook most, 6x6, 8x8, or 12x12: depends on project!!

Are you allergic to anything: peanut butter, seafood, sweet potato

Do you like to alter items, If so what do you like to alter: Yes. Variety

List your Cartridges:
Craft Room Digital Cartridges
3D Bows
3D Ornaments
Chemistry Icons
Christmas Holly - Teresa Collins
Holiday Silhouettes - Teresa Collins
Mother's Day Moments
Zombies

FONT CARTRIDGES
All Mixed Up
Base Camp
Cricut American Alphabet
Cricut Classic Font
Cuttin' Up
Disney - Mickey Font
Disney - Pooh Font
DonJuan
George & Basic Shapes
Gypsy Font
Hannah Montana
Hello Kitty Font
Jubilee
Old West
Opposites Attract
Plantin Schoolbook
Printing Press
Sesame Street Font
Simply Sweet
Songbird
Storybook
Type Candy Font
ZooBalloo
SEASONAL LIMITED EDITION CARTRIDGES
April Showers 2011
Christmas Cards 2010
Father's Day 2011
Gingerbread 2010
Happy Graduation 2011
Love Struck 2010
Luau 2011
Mother's Day 2010
Mother's Day Bouquet 2011
October 31st 2010
Scandinavian Christmas Cards 2011
Simply Scarecrow 2011
Snow Friends 2009
Spring Holiday Cards 2011
Summer in Paris 2010
Thanksgiving 2010
Trim the Tree 2010
Victorian Romance 2012
When Its Cold Outside 2009
Winter Lace 2010
EVENTS CARTRIDGES
Girls Makeup Party
Robot Party
Space Party

PROJECTS CARTRIDGES
Fancy Frames
Word Collage
CLASSMATES CARTRIDGES
50 States
Learning Curve
My World

SOLUTIONS CARTRIDGES
Blackletter
Camp Out
Christmas
Home Accents
Home Decor
Indie Art
Pink Journey
Serenade
Soccer
Stamping

IMAGE CARTRIDGES
3Birds - 3Birds on Parade
3Birds - Straight from the Nest
A Child's Year
Accent Essentials
All Sports
Animal Kingdom
Art Nouveau
Art Philosophy - Close to My Heart
Autumn Celebrations
Best of Pixar
Beyond Birthdays
Birthday Bash
Boys Will be Boys
Campin Critters
Car Decals
Celebrations
Cindy Loo
Country Life
Create A Critter
Cricut Decals
Damask Decor
Designer's Calendar
Destinations
Dinosaur Tracks
Disney Classics
Disney - Mickey & Friends
Disney - Pooh & Friends
Disney - Princesses Dreams Come True
Disney - Tinker Bell & Friends
Disney/Pixar - Cars
Disney/Pixar - Toy Story
Doodlecharms
Everyday Pop Up Cards
Forever Young
Freshly Picked
From My Kitchen
Give a Hoot
Graphically Speaking
Groovy Times
Gypsy Wanderings
Happy Hauntings
Hello Kitty Greetings
Just Because Cards
Kate's ABCs
Life is a Beach
Life's a Party
Locker Talk
Mini Monsters
Nate's ABCs
Nickelodeon - SpongeBob
Nifty Fifties
Nursery Rhymes
Once Upon a Princess
Ornamental Iron
Ornamental Iron 2
Pagoda
Paisley
Paper Lace
Paper Lace 2
Paper Pups
Phrases
Picturesque
Preserves
Quarter Note
Ribbons & Rosettes
Robotz
Rock Princess
Sesame Street - Elmo & Friends Holiday
Sesame Street - Elmo's Party
Sesame Street Friends
Sesame Street Seasons
Simply Charmed
Something to Celebrate
Sophisticated - Teresa Collins
Sports Mania
Stand & Salute
Stretch Your Imagination
Sweethearts
Sweet Treats
Tags, Bags, Boxes & More
Tie the Knot
Walk in My Garden
Wall Decor & More
Wild Card
Winter Frolic
Winter Woodland
Wrap It Up
CRICUT CAKE CARTRIDGES
Birthday Cakes
Cake Basics
Elegant Cakes
Holiday Cakes
Martha Stewart Birthday Cake Art

CRICUT LITE CARTRIDGES
Block Party
Botanicals
Carousel
Celebrate with Flourish
Cupcake
Dude
Four Legged Friends
Handy Man
Hoot 'n' Holler
Lacy Labels
Live Simply
Lovely Floral
Meow
Playtime
Savory
Slumber Party
Varsity Letters
Wildlife
CRICUT CIRCLE CARTRIDGES
Cricut Everyday
French Manor
Letter Envy
Paper Trimmings
Pop Up Neighborhood
Sophie
CRICUT IMAGINE ART CARTRIDGES
Baby Boutique - Teresa Collins
Best Friends
Better Together
Blast Off
Buccaneer
Country Carnival
Enjoy the Seasons
Greeting Cards Inside & Out
Imagine More
Imagine More Cards
JT
Kate's Kitchen
Lori's Garden
Nursery Tails
Santa's Village
Snow Angel
Yummy
CRICUT IMAGINE COLORS & PATTERNS CARTRIDGES
Blossom
Christmas Wish
Heirloom
Hopscotch
Mr. Frosty
Notebook Doodles
Snapshot: Everyday
Snapshot: Nature
Vintage Papers
CRICUT EXPRESSION 2 ANNIVERSARY EDITION EXCLUSIVE PRE-LOADED CARTRIDGES
Cricut Decals
Just a Note
Smiley Cards

What is your favorite Scrapbook Store that is near you? Joanns is closest.

What is your favorite Scrapbook Website Store (other than Provocraft and Cricut.com, that is everyone's favorite.) Hmmm.... there's a couple . Scrapbook.com They all grab you thou, don't they?

Top 5 favorite adhesive: Beacon ZIP DRY paper glue, Zig pens, glue dots, pink ATC, pop dots

Do you like paper punches: yes, don't have very many

Do you have kids or grandchildren you scrap with: my niece Molly who is 9

If you own a Cuddlebug, List your folders ask in pm, I have most of TH

I love Life Sayings (Live, Laugh, Love...) Precious Moments, polar bears, palm trees, birds (especially the ones that are trendy right now) , cats, dogs(especially Pomeranians) The Lord's Prayer

I hope that this helps. If you have any questions please feel free to pm me!!

Edited by user Monday, May 14, 2012 10:29:27 PM(UTC)  | Reason: updating

OCLittleFlower Offline
#371 Posted : Thursday, January 19, 2012 3:26:06 AM(UTC)
OCLittleFlower

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 5 post(s)
MB Name: OCLittleFlower

First Name: Rose

Your birthday: July 3, 1988

Do you have any Children or Pets: not yet

What do you and/or a spouse do for a living (If you don’t mind sharing): Me - Housewife/Novelist, Hubby - Software

Children’s Name & Fur Babies Names & Ages (if you don’t mind sharing, if you do that is okay): n/a

Birthdays &/or Anniversaries or momentous occasions of Family Members (Just in case your Partner would like to send cards): May 15 (wedding anniv)

Anything your Partner should know that is going to happen in the upcoming year (birth, graduation, promotion, launch of new business, marriage, etc…): nope, not really

Do you like to Read? Who is your Favorite Author or What kind of books do you like: I read a lot of inspirational (Christian) romance. Also love Barbara Cartland. And Twilight (Team Edward). And Harry Potter And the occasional cozy mystery.

Favorite Disney Character: Belle and Beast

Favorite Movie: Beauty and the Beast, Gone with the Wind, Casablanca, The Sound of Music, The Music Man, pretty much all the old Hollywood musicals and Disney Princess films (but NOT Mulan or the Native American one - can't remember how to spell it)

Top 10 Favorite Brands: I never look at brands much -- I just buy things I like

Favorite Paper: I like patterns that are unusual and that I think are pretty. I never really look at brands, but I've been trying to keep track lately -- I find that I buy a lot of Teresa Collins, Recollections, Graphic 45, and My Mind's Eye. I love things with birds, lace, iron work, musical notes (LOVE musical notes), polka dots, damask, etc

Favorite Colors: pink, purple, blue, white, black, grey, red, brown. I love pink and brown together -- can't stand green at all

Do you scrapbook, make cards, or both: both

List top 10 Favorite Embellishments: pearls, crystals, ribbon, -- I find myself buying MUCH less embellishments since I got my cricut

What color stickles do you like or use a lot: I haven't tried stickles but I want to

What are your current projects that you are working on: the giant backlog of scrapbooking

What are your goals when it comes to scrapbooking next year (Please List All): get caught up on our married life scrapbook

Do you Stamp? If so, what brand of stamps do you like: yes, sometimes. I don't take note of brand very often but I do notice I love Graphic 45 and Teresa Collins.

What Cricut cuts would you like (List 10): stuff from Happily Ever After, esp Cinderella. Things from Shall We Dance. Things from French Manor.

Is there any product you are looking for but can't find: not at the moment

Do you like glitter, what brand: yes, don't care about brand

Favorite candy: red sweedish fish

Favorite snack: not a big snacker

List 10 things you would like to find in a paint can: um, paint? Just kidding. Though maybe not -- small bottles of paint would be kind of fun. So would stick on crystals and things like that. Cricut cuts. Scissors that cut shapes. cricut vinyl.

Do you use stickers? If so, what brand of stickers do you prefer: rarely these days since I got my cricut. Maybe a sentiment or two.

Do you own the Baby Bug or the Expression or the Create: Create though I have access to an Expression at my friend's house.

Wish list of 5 cartridges: Disney Happily Ever After, Love Struck, Ornamental Iron (1 or 2), Shall We Dance, French Manor, Summer in Paris

Do you have a bind it all: nope

Do you like chocolate? Dark or Milk Chocolate: no, thanks

What is your favorite technique: inking, tearing, layers, pop dots

What technique what you like to know more about: quilling, chalk

Do you have design studio: no -- I do use craft room quite a bit though

List 10 things that you would like to have created on Design Studio: n/a

Do you have a Cuttlebug: no, but plan to purchase eventually

List Top 10 Cuttlebug Folders on your wish List: swiss dots is the only one I can think of by name

Is there anything that you don’t like that is related to scrapbooking: punches -- quite over them now that I have a cricut

Is there anything else you want your Partner to know about you: I love anything Italian or Russian. My hubby and I are looking to adopt from Russia. We also love German Shepherds, Malamutes, and Huskys -- so we will not always be childless, human or otherwise.

Is there anything non scrapbooking that your Partner should know such as Collections, Hobbies, favorite past time: I enjoy figure skating (though just as a fan these days -- used to compete though)

What is your favorite scent: flowers

Is there anything you don’t like in general: small dogs (no problem with the ones my friends have just -- eh, not for me)

Wish List:

What Size do you scrapbook most, 6x6, 8x8, or 12x12: 12x12

Are you allergic to anything: soy, fish, aloe

Do you like to alter items, If so what do you like to alter: nope

List your Cartridges:
Accent Essentials
Animal Masks (CCR)
Art Nouveau
Botanicals
Cindy Lou
Country Life
Create a Critter
Craft Room Basics (CCR)
Damask Decor
Disney Classics
Disney - Dreams Come True
Disney - Mickey and Friends
Don Juan
Elegant Edges
Everyday Popup Cards
Flower Shoppe
Forever Young
Happy Hauntings
Indie Art
Joys of the Season
Just Because Cards
Kate's ABCs
Life's a Party
Mini Monsters
Mother's Day Bouquet
Nate's ABCs
New Testament
Nursery Rhymes
Opposites Attract
Paisley
Paper Lace (1)
Picturesque
Plantin Schoolbook
Ribbons and Rosettes
Rock Princess
Sophisticated
Valentine's 3d mailboxes (CCR)
Victorian Romance
Wild Card
Wildlife
Winter Woodland
Wrap it Up

What is your favorite Scrapbook Store that is near you? Oh Scrap - Costa Mesa, CA

What is your favorite Scrapbook Website Store (other than Provocraft and Cricut.com, that is everyone's favorite.) n/a

Top 5 favorite adhesive: zig 2 way, various tape kinds

Do you like paper punches: no

Do you have kids or grandchildren you scrap with: no

If you own a Cuddlebug, List your folders: n/a

Edited by user Sunday, March 25, 2012 5:06:25 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

scrappinchic Offline
#372 Posted : Monday, January 23, 2012 4:30:10 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Was thanked: 474 time(s) in 412 post(s)
BTT!
LindaKinkead Offline
#373 Posted : Wednesday, January 25, 2012 12:28:20 PM(UTC)
LindaKinkead

Was thanked: 41 time(s) in 40 post(s)
QUESTIONS TO ANSWER~~
MB Name: Lindamkinkead
First Name: Linda
Your birthday: 10/19
Do you have any Children or Pets: 3 sons, 2 dogs, and 1 cat
What do you and/or a spouse do for a living (If you don’t mind sharing): I am an administrative assistant for a company called Fanimation my husband is a cabinet installer
Children’s Name & Fur Babies Names & Ages (if you don’t mind sharing, if you do that is okay):
Kyle 19, Zach 17, Branden 13 - Champ, Denver and Cami
Birthdays &/or Anniversaries or momentous occasions of Family Members (Just in case your Partner would like to send cards): wedding anniversary 9/7 (ten years this year 2012)
Anything your Partner should know that is going to happen in the upcoming year (birth, graduation, promotion, launch of new business, marriage, etc…): My son Zach is graduation high school
What is your Favorite Holiday: Halloween!!!!
Do you like to Read? Who is your Favorite Author or What kind of books do you like: I love to read. True crimes, steven king, koonts, karen kingsbury
Favorite Disney Character: To many to list. I love them all
Favorite Movie: anything scary
Top 10 Favorite Brands: cricut, jolie, oracle
Favorite Paper: I love all paper I dont pay attention to the brands whatever catches my eye
Favorite Colors: Green yellow and pink
Do you scrapbook, make cards, or both: I just make cards
List top 10 Favorite Embellishments: I love them all but i really love 3 dimensional ones
What color stickles do you like or use a lot: I dont know what stickles are. :)
What are your current projects that you are working on: Birthday cards for the year
What are your goals when it comes to scrapbooking next year (Please List All): I want to turn my oldest sons bedroom into a craft room!!! (completed!!!!)
Do you Stamp? If so, what brand of stamps do you like: I dont really stamp
What Cricut cuts would you like (List 10): Mosters, bugs(cute ones), flowers, sayings, shaped cards, any cuts really i can use everything and anything!!!

Do you like glitter, what brand: I love glitter - Martha Stewart
Favorite candy: Good and Plenty, werthers, the carmel with the powdered sugar in the middle
Favorite snack: dried apples and bannannas
List 10 things you would like to find in a paint can: Money!! BigGrin brads, ribbon, buttons, feathers, charms, paper scraps, chipboard, anything would be cool to find in a paint can except paint!!!
Do you use stickers? If so, what brand of stickers do you prefer: I use stickers but I dont pay attention to the brand whatever looks nice for what i need it for.
Do you own the Baby Bug or the Expression or the Create: I have an Expression and a gypsie
Wish list of 5 cartridges: Monsters, Robots, flowers, calander, any fonts
Do you have a bind it all: NO
Do you like chocolate? Dark or Milk Chocolate: Milk
What is your favorite technique: I dont know
What technique what you like to know more about: all of them
Do you have design studio: NO but i would love to have it.
Do you have a Cuttlebug: NO but i want one.
Is there anything non scrapbooking that your Partner should know such as Collections, Hobbies, favorite past time: I am a huge reader. If I’m not crafting I’m reading.
What is your favorite scent: vanilla and apples
Wish List:

What Size do you scrapbook most, 6x6, 8x8, or 12x12: I don’t scrapbook
Are you allergic to anything: no
Do you like to alter items, If so what do you like to alter: I have never really tried but it is starting to peek my interest, I have altered some binder clips and paper clips and a notebook but that fell apart!!! Stupid glue stick!!! 
List your Cartridges: birthdays and beyond, celebrate, birthday bash, TBBM, billionaire, just because, playtime, everyday paperdolls, bump in the night, Flower Shoppe
Do you subscribe to any scrapping magazines: Cricut magazine
What is your favorite Scrapbook Store that is near you? Michaels
Top 5 favorite adhesive: pop up dots and zip glue
Do you like paper punches: Yes but I dont have very many
Do you have kids or grandchildren you scrap with: NO

Edited by user Thursday, April 12, 2012 7:48:12 AM(UTC)  | Reason: updating

HopeJones1 Offline
#374 Posted : Wednesday, January 25, 2012 4:28:11 PM(UTC)
HopeJones1

Was thanked: 56 time(s) in 55 post(s)
MB Name: HopeJones1

First Name: Hope

Your birthday: 10/23

Do you have any Children or Pets: 2 girls -Lilli and Kindell, pets: Super Cat, Tabbie, Paws(all cats)

What do you and/or a spouse do for a living (If you don’t mind sharing): Claim Rep-for an auto insurance company and my husband is an Assistant Warden for a Texas prison.

Children’s Name & Fur Babies Names & Ages (if you don’t mind sharing, if you do that is okay): answered above

Birthdays &/or Anniversaries or momentous occasions of Family Members (Just in case your Partner would like to send cards): 4/24 is our anniversary 10/23 is my bday

What is your Favorite Holiday: Thanksgiving

What is your Favorite Season: Fall/Winter

Do you like to Read? Who is your Favorite Author or What kind of books do you like: not a big reader but just started reading Janet E books!

Favorite Disney Character: Cars-Mater or I like ??

Favorite Movie: Gone With The Wind

Top 10 Favorite Brands: Papertrey Ink, My Favorite Things,Cricut,Jillibean Soup, Echo Park, some MME,Taylor Expressions

Favorite Paper: PTI, 6 x 6 paper pads

Favorite Colors: chocolate brown, greens,-fall colors

Do you scrapbook, make cards, or both: make cards

List top 10 Favorite Embellishments: ribbon, opague pearls, inking edges, ribbon....I Love ribbon

What color stickles do you like or use a lot: none

What are your current projects that you are working on: cards-any and all

What are your goals when it comes to scrapbooking next year (Please List All): none Mellow

Do you Stamp? If so, what brand of stamps do you like: PTI, MFT, CTMH, SU, Taylor Exp.

What Cricut cuts would you like (List 10): ??

Is there any product you are looking for but can't find: nope

Do you like glitter, what brand: not really

Favorite candy: hot tamalesFlapper

Favorite snack: same as above or popcorn

Do you use stickers? If so, what brand of stickers do you prefer: nope-well, I use my old ones to stick on notes that I put in my children's lunch boxes!Smile

Do you own the Baby Bug or the Expression or the Create: create...but someday an expressionWoot

Wish list of 5 cartridges: create a critter, fast food, any of the CTMH

Do you have a bind it all: did but sold it

Do you like chocolate? Dark or Milk Chocolate: both

Do you have design studio: nope

Do you have a Cuttlebug: yep!

List Top 10 Cuttlebug Folders on your wish List: wood grain, bigger dots(HL brand)

Is there anything that you don’t like that is related to scrapbooking: stickers, buttons, brads.....I have so many already!

Is there anything non scrapbooking that your Partner should know such as Collections, Hobbies, favorite past time: we love to watch movies and play games!

What is your favorite scent: vanilla

Is there anything you don’t like in general: pls no more buttons, brads, eyelets

Wish List:

What Size do you scrapbook most, 6x6, 8x8, or 12x12: really don't scrapbook

Are you allergic to anything: nope

Do you like to alter items, If so what do you like to alter: not really....

List your Cartridges:

Love u latte
Create a critter 2
Recess
Winter frolic
DonJuan
Doodlecharms
Everyday Paper Dolls
Hello Kitty Greetings
Home Decor
Jasmine
Jolly Holidays
Locker Talk
Lyrical Letters
Paper Doll Dress Up
Storybook
Stretch Your Imagination
Sweethearts
Tag, Bags, Boxes and More-Gypsy Only
Wild Card

Do you subscribe to any scrapping magazines: nope

What is your favorite Scrapbook Store that is near you? HL, Ms, Js

What is your favorite Scrapbook Website Store (other than Provocraft and Cricut.com, that is everyone's favorite.) -PTI, My Favorite Things, Taylor Expressions!!!

Do you use stencils: nope

Top 5 favorite adhesive: atg, tombow, liguid glue, glue dots, dimensionals

Do you like paper punches: yes, border punches, nestibilities -any dies

Do you have kids or grandchildren you scrap with: nope

Edited by user Friday, January 11, 2013 5:56:30 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Update!

Dee Bishop Offline
#375 Posted : Wednesday, January 25, 2012 8:31:52 PM(UTC)
Dee Bishop

United States

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 15 post(s)
First Name: Darlene Bishop, everyone calls me Dee

Your birthday: 8/4/1958

Do you have any Children or Pets: 1 grown step-son I’ve raised, no pets because of allergies

What do you and/or a spouse do for a living (If you don’t mind sharing): I’m a writer (full-time for online clients) and a Watkins Ind. Associate; hubby (Greg) owns his own upholstery shop

Children’s Name & Fur Babies Names & Ages (if you don’t mind sharing, if you do that is okay): Greg, Jr. (35) and wife, Leigh

Birthdays &/or Anniversaries or momentous occasions of Family Members (Just in case your Partner would like to send cards): Greg, 6/6/1946

Anything your Partner should know that is going to happen in the upcoming year (birth, graduation, promotion, launch of new business, marriage, etc…): Greg plans to retire this year – plans being the key word!

What is your Favorite Holiday: Hmmm…. Easter, I guess – Love Christmas, too. Don’t care much for Mother’s Day.

What is your Favorite Season: Toss up between Spring and Fall

Do you like to Read? Who is your Favorite Author or What kind of books do you like: YES! Love Christian fiction and mysteries. Agatha Christie is TOPS, Susan May Warren, Terri Blackstock, Dee Henderson, most any other mysteries but I have a TON of books – probably 1,000 or more so if you plan to send, please ask or send a gift card. :o)

Favorite Disney Character: Toss up between Pooh and Eyeore

Favorite Movie: To Kill a Mockingbird, Fiddler on the Roof, Sabrina (remake with Harrison Ford)

Top 10 Favorite Brands: Watkins, other than that, not much into brands

Favorite Paper: YES!!

Favorite Colors: Yellow, green, red, white

List top 10 Favorite Embellishments: Vintage anything, buttons, brads, small bows, glitter die cuts…

What color stickles do you like or use a lot: Any

What are your current projects that you are working on: Swaps, cards for charity, want to start an art journal

What are your goals when it comes to scrapbooking next year (Please List All): Would love to scrap one page a week

Do you Stamp? If so, what brand of stamps do you like: Not yet but got some stamps and great looking ink pads for Christmas so want to try

What Cricut cuts would you like (List 10): I love the Campin Critters cartridge, anything vintage or retro, paper dolls to use on cards, general sayings like “Thinking of You” or “Miss You” for cards

Is there any product you are looking for but can't find: Not really, I find too much! I spend WAY too much money on this hobby. :o)

Do you like glitter, what brand: Yes, and brand doesn’t matter.

Favorite candy: Coconut anything, but I’m diabetic

Favorite snack: See above.

List 10 things you would like to find in a paint can: Surprise me!

Do you use stickers? If so, what brand of stickers do you prefer: Yes, and not particular

Do you own the Baby Bug or the Expression or the Create: No

Wish list of 5 cartridges: N/A

Do you have a bind it all: No but I have a spiral binder like you use in an office

Do you like chocolate? Dark or Milk Chocolate: If any, milk, but it gives me migraines if I eat too much and I’m diabetic

What is your favorite technique: I like it all – I just love working with paper!

What technique what you like to know more about: Lots! I tend to do basics. I’d like to be better at collage, learn to do fancy folds, learn stamping, any number of other things

Do you have design studio: No, but I’d love it!

List 10 things that you would like to have created on Design Studio: Phrases – can’t even think of any right now

Do you have a Cuttlebug: No, but I want one

List Top 10 Cuttlebug Folders on your wish List: ???

Is there anything that you don’t like that is related to scrapbooking: Don’t care much for kid’s stickers – Disney, for instance. Like them okay just don’t use them, really. Don’t care much for dogs or cats unless they’re really cute.

Is there anything else you want your Partner to know about you: I’m a devout Christian, former Pastor, love to laugh and have fun, LOVE Jesus and LOVE people!

Is there anything non scrapbooking that your Partner should know such as Collections, Hobbies, favorite past time: LOVE vintage and retro anything – especially glassware. Collect Dear God Kids from the ‘80’s not the remakes, bells, miniature dolls, and I would love to collect deer (my maiden name is Deere) just never have.

What is your favorite scent: Lilac!

Is there anything you don’t like in general: Cigarette smoke, Halloween, dark themes, black or evil themes, vampires, monsters (except the cute ones!)

Wish List: I’m flexible! I like almost anything.

What Size do you scrapbook most, 6x6, 8x8, or 12x12: Mostly 12 x 12, going to do an 8.5 x 11 art journal.

Are you allergic to anything: Cigarette smoke, dogs, dust

Do you like to alter items, If so what do you like to alter: Want to do some altered art but haven’t yet

List your Cartridges: George & Basic Shapes, April Showers, Father’s Day, Best of 2006, Best of 2007, A Garden of Words, County Fair, Nifty Fifties, Superman, Going Places (Just ordered the last three, haven’t got them yet)

Do you subscribe to any scrapping magazines: Not any more, have a bunch and a bunch of books on scrapbooking and card making

What is your favorite Scrapbook Store that is near you? Hobby Lobby or Michaels

What is your favorite Scrapbook Website Store (other than Provocraft and Cricut.com, that is everyone's favorite.) eBay

Do you use stencils: Occasionally

Top 5 favorite adhesive: Creative Memories Tape Runners (regular & mini), pop dots, mini glue dots, gel glue

Do you like paper punches: Yes, especially border punches

Do you have kids or grandchildren you scrap with: No, wish I did!!!

If you own a Cuddlebug, List your folders: N/A
savvyscissors Offline
#376 Posted : Thursday, January 26, 2012 10:42:20 AM(UTC)
savvyscissors

Was thanked: 16 time(s) in 13 post(s)
MB Name: Savvyscissors

First Name: Jennifer Eiland

Your birthday:September 5

Do you have any Children or Pets: 2 sons, 2 dogs (1 inside, 1 outside) 1 cat (oustide)

What do you and/or a spouse do for a living (If you don’t mind sharing): Spouse - pharmacist, Me - ultrasound tech PT, SAHM

Children’s Name & Fur Babies Names & Ages (if you don’t mind sharing, if you do that is okay): Tucker-9, Ace-6; Furson-Jasper

Birthdays &/or Anniversaries or momentous occasions of Family Members (Just in case your Partner would like to send cards):Anniversary March 10

Do you like to Read? Who is your Favorite Author or What kind of books do you like: Yes, Karen Kingsbury, I usually download on my Ipad

Favorite Disney Character: The mouse himself!!!

Favorite Movie: Chances Are

Top 10 Favorite Brands: K & C Company, Doodlebugs, Tim Holtz, Provo Craft, Bazzill, Stampin Up, Sassafras Lass, Jillibean Soup, Art Impressions, Hero Arts

Favorite Paper: Recollections, Bazzill smooth

Favorite Colors: Turquoise, Lime green, magenta, hot pink, chocolate

List top 10 Favorite Embellishments: brads, inking, jewels/bling, ribbon,

What color stickles do you like or use a lot: any of the clear/irridescent, I LOVE stickles and don't have all of the colors

What are your current projects that you are working on: Yearly books for each of my sons, recipe books for my girlfriends

What are your goals when it comes to scrapbooking next year (Please List All): Keep up with the current year for both of my sons

Do you Stamp? If so, what brand of stamps do you like:Stampin Up, Hero Arts, Art Impressions

What Cricut cuts would you like (List 10): I don't have any of 2011 releases

Is there any product you are looking for but can't find:Just waiting for whatever secret tool My Pink Stamper is going to release

Do you like glitter, what brand: Only Martha Stewart

Favorite candy: Twix, lifesaver gummies

Favorite snack: Cape Cod 40% reduced fat chips, regular or salt and vinegar

List 10 things you would like to find in a paint can: Art Impressions Girlfriends stamp, any SMASH products, adhesive, new ribbon, gift cards

Do you use stickers? If so, what brand of stickers do you prefer: jolees, K & C Co. I love the adhesive borders!!!

Do you own the Baby Bug or the Expression or the Create: I have the expression, E2 anniversary, gypsy, and imagine

Wish list of 5 cartridges: any of the new ones from 2011, or disney pixar

Do you have a bind it all: Yes

Do you like chocolate? Dark or Milk Chocolate: Yes, Milk

What is your favorite technique: inking, glimmer mist

What technique what you like to know more about: paper quilling

List 10 things that you would like to have created on Design Studio: none

List Top 10 Cuttlebug Folders on your wish List: any, haven't purchased any in a year or 2

Is there anything that you don’t like that is related to scrapbooking: not really

Is there anything else you want your Partner to know about you: I love all crafting!!!!

Is there anything non scrapbooking that your Partner should know such as Collections, Hobbies, favorite past time: Love to travel and cook

What is your favorite scent: None, my children have asthma so no scents are allowed in my house

Is there anything you don’t like in general: potpourri

Wish List: Art Impressions girlfriends stamps, I have in the tub, shopping trip in the car

What Size do you scrapbook most, 6x6, 8x8, or 12x12: 12 x 12 or 8 x 8

Are you allergic to anything:not me but my kids have asthma

Do you like to alter items, If so what do you like to alter: yes, I'll try anything

List your Cartridges: ooh, too many

Do you subscribe to any scrapping magazines: no but I love the cricut magazines.

What is your favorite Scrapbook Store that is near you? Michaels

What is your favorite Scrapbook Website Store (other than Provocraft and Cricut.com, that is everyone's favorite.) stamps alive, hallmark scrapbooks, oh my crafts, joanns

Top 5 favorite adhesive: tom bow permanent adhesive the craft collection, ATG gold - 1/4", stampin up stampin dimensionals, zig 2 way glue chisel tip,

Do you like paper punches: yes

Do you have kids or grandchildren you scrap with: yes, my boys love to craft

If you own a Cuddlebug, List your folders: all disney, and most of the originals
 1 user thanked savvyscissors for this useful post.
itsmecatrina on 1/26/2012(UTC)
Heart2hand Offline
#377 Posted : Friday, January 27, 2012 3:38:23 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Was thanked: 544 time(s) in 456 post(s)
BTT for those that need to fill this out...

HUGS
rhonda
CoolNana Offline
#378 Posted : Saturday, January 28, 2012 11:17:32 PM(UTC)
CoolNana

Was thanked: 26 time(s) in 24 post(s)
MB Name: CoolNana

First Name: Sue

Your birthday: April 8

Do you have any Children or Pets: 1 Daughter, 1 son

What do you and/or a spouse do for a living (If you don’t mind sharing): IT Manager, husband is retired.

Children’s Name & Fur Babies Names & Ages (if you don’t mind sharing, if you do that is okay): Ginger (34), Shane (31)

Do you like to Read? Who is your Favorite Author or What kind of books do you like: I read all the time, lol, love mysteries

Favorite Disney Character: Love Goofy

Favorite Movie: Gone With the Wind

Top 10 Favorite Brands: Cricut, Primas, Tattered Angels, Crate paper, Shimmerz, Smooch, Stickles, Tim Holtz, Versamark, Xyron

Favorite Paper: Papertrey Ink

Favorite Colors: I use a lot of pinks, browns, greens and blues

List top 10 Favorite Embellishments: Flowers, brads, Chipboard, Ribbon, bling of any type

What color stickles do you like or use a lot: Eucalyptus

What are your current projects that you are working on: Scrapbook pages, cards, mini albums

What are your goals when it comes to scrapbooking next year (Please List All): Use what I have!

Do you Stamp? If so, what brand of stamps do you like: Sugar Nellie, Whiff of Joy, SU

What Cricut cuts would you like (List 10): Anything from the following carts…. New Testament, Art Nouveau, Twinkle Toes, Shall We Dance, Carousel, B is for Boy, Sugar and Spice, Create a Critter, Birthday Bash

Is there any product you are looking for but can't find: PSB Binder inserts

Do you like glitter, what brand: I only use Stickles

Favorite candy: anything Chocolate with coconut

Favorite snack: Almonds

List 10 things you would like to find in a paint can: Candy, nuts, Scotch quick dry adhesive, ribbon, flowers, xyron 1.5 refill, Mono Adhesive refill, 3d foam dots, Zig 2 way glue, sponge daubers

Do you use stickers? If so, what brand of stickers do you prefer: anything with more than one layer

Do you own the Baby Bug or the Expression or the Create: Expression

Wish list of 5 cartridges: New Testament, Art Nouveau, Twinkle Toes, Shall We Dance, Carousel

Do you have a bind it all: yes

Do you like chocolate? Dark or Milk Chocolate: Milk Chocolate

What is your favorite technique: I have several, I love making flowers, embossing, mini albumns

What technique what you like to know more about: making envelopes for odd sized cards

List Top 10 Cuttlebug Folders on your wish List: D Vine Swirls, Embossing Plus Whimsy, 6x13 spacer plates, Fanciful Labels, Herringbone, Santa’s coming, Birthday Wishes

Is there anything that you don’t like that is related to scrapbooking: hmmm, can’t think of a thing

Is there anything else you want your Partner to know about you: I have 2 granddaughters, Grace (7) and Amelia (4). These two girls are my heart!

Is there anything non scrapbooking that your Partner should know such as Collections, Hobbies, favorite past time: not much time left after work and scrapbooking

What is your favorite scent: I love the smell of pumpkin pie!

Is there anything you don’t like in general: I don’t use very much glitter, I never have found a way to use it that makes it really stick and not cause such a mess.

Wish List: 6x13 spacer plates for the Cuttlebug

What Size do you scrapbook most, 6x6, 8x8, or 12x12: 12x12. I make from scratch some that are 6x10 and 8x12 that I sell.

Are you allergic to anything: pain!

Do you like to alter items, If so what do you like to alter: not much

List your Cartridges:
3 Birds on Parade
A Childs Year
Accent Essentials
All Mixed Up
All Sports
Alphalicious
Animal Kingdom
Ashlyns's Alphabet
Baby Steps
Base Camp
Baseball
Best of Pixar
Calligraphy Collection
Camp Out
Cars
Celebrations
Chore chart
Christmas Cheer
Christmas Noel
Cindy Loo
Country Life
Cuttin Up
Dinosaur Tracks
Disney Classics
Doodlecharms
Dreams Come True
Every Day Paperdolls
Fabulous Finds
Forever Young
From My Kitchen
George
Give a Hoot
Going Places
Graphically Speaking
Hanna Montana
Happliy Ever After
Happy Graduation
Hello Kitty Font
Hello Kitty Greetings
Heritage
Home Accents
Home Décor
Indie Art Solutions
Jasmine
Joys of the Season
Just Because Cards
Kate's ABC
Life is a Beach
Locker Talk
Luau
Mickey and Friends
My Community
My World
Nate's ABC
New Arrival
Nifty Fifties
Nursery Rhymes
Once Upon a Princess
Opposites Attract
Pagoda
Paisley
Paper Doll Dress Up
Paper Pups
Plantin SchoolBook
Pooh and Friends
Rock Princess
Sesame Street Friends
Snow Friends
Speaking of Fall
SpongeBob
Sports Mania
Stand and Salute
Stone Script
StoryBook
Stretch your imagination
Sweet Tooth Boxes
Sweet Treats
Sweethearts
Tags Boxes and More
Tear Drop
Tie the Knot
Tinker Bell
Toy Story
Walk in my Garden
Wedding Solutions
Wild Card
Winter Frolic
Winter Woodland
Zooballoo

Do you subscribe to any scrapping magazines: no but have considered it

What is your favorite Scrapbook Store that is near you? Michaels and Hobby Lobby are the only two in town

What is your favorite Scrapbook Website Store (other than Provocraft and Cricut.com, that is everyone's favorite.) Scrapbook.com

Do you use stencils: sometimes, I like the ones by Tim Holtz

Top 5 favorite adhesive: Scotch ATG 924 tape,Tombow Mono Adhesive, Red tape, xyron 1.5 and 5

Do you like paper punches: I have a few

Do you have kids or grandchildren you scrap with: My 2 granddaughters love to come to nana’s house and play in her scrapbooking room

If you own a Cuddlebug, List your folders: I have quite a few of these

Edited by user Saturday, January 28, 2012 11:20:06 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

faeriegirl2 Offline
#379 Posted : Sunday, February 05, 2012 9:25:17 AM(UTC)
faeriegirl2

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 4 post(s)
MB Name: feariegirl

First Name:Christine

Your birthday: 5/30

Do you have any Children or Pets: no kids but i do have a few pets. I have 4 cats. I have 2dogs and one rabbit

What do you and/or a spouse do for a living (If you don’t mind sharing): I am a server at a resturant and my husband works at hobby lobby

Children’s Name & Fur Babies Names & Ages (if you don’t mind sharing, if you do that is okay): cats Sydney, Chloe, Faith, and Willow. Dogs Neo and trinity. Bunny Taya

Birthdays &/or Anniversaries or momentous occasions of Family Members (Just in case your Partner would like to send cards): birthday 5/30 and wedding aniversary 10/13

Anything your Partner should know that is going to happen in the upcoming year (birth, graduation, promotion, launch of new business, marriage, etc…):My husband and I are in the process of becoming foster parents

What is your Favorite Holiday: Halloween

What is your Favorite Season:spring and fall

Do you like to Read? Who is your Favorite Author or What kind of books do you like:I love to read and i am always reading something. I love to read mysterys. Iris Johansonis my favorite author

Favorite Movie:I love musicals but my favorite movie is Eat, Pray, Love

Favorite Paper: I love basic gray paper

Favorite Colors: pink, and apple green

Do you scrapbook, make cards, or both: I do both

List top 10 Favorite Embellishments: flowers,stickles,ribbon, lace

What color stickles do you like or use a lot: diamond

What are your current projects that you are working on: my 2011 scrapbook

What are your goals when it comes to scrapbooking next year (Please List All): I just want to get caught up and be scrapping current photos

Do you Stamp? If so, what brand of stamps do you like: I love to stamp but I dont really have a favorite brand

Do you like glitter, what brand: Martha Stewart

Favorite candy: anything chocolate

Favorite snack: chocolate licorice

List 10 things you would like to find in a paint can: stamped images, bits of ribbon,buttons,brads

Do you use stickers? If so, what brand of stickers do you prefer: I dont I much prefer creating my embelishments with my cricut

Do you own the Baby Bug or the Expression or the Create: Expression

Wish list of 5 cartridges: Wild West, pictureque

What is your favorite technique: I love using gel pins to embelish my cricut cuts

Do you have design studio:I have a gypsy

List Top 10 Cuttlebug Folders on your wish List: I dont currently have any folders on my wish list

Is there anything that you don’t like that is related to scrapbooking: not really I am pretty easy to please

Is there anything non scrapbooking that your Partner should know such as Collections, Hobbies, favorite past time: I am also a jewelry maker and i love working with polymer clay

What is your favorite scent:apple

Wish List:mini brads,lace ribbon

What Size do you scrapbook most, 6x6, 8x8, or 12x12:12x12

Are you allergic to anything:no

Do you like to alter items, If so what do you like to alter:frames, boxes

List your Cartridges: to many to list

What is your favorite Scrapbook Store that is near you? we have a local store that I like going to but I also shop at Joanns

Top 5 favorite adhesive:I use tombo

Do you like paper punches:yes

winniethescrapbooker Offline
#380 Posted : Sunday, February 12, 2012 8:30:48 PM(UTC)
winniethescrapbooker

Was thanked: 206 time(s) in 158 post(s)
MB Name: winniethescrapbooker

First Name: Wendy

Your birthday: October 9

Do you have any Children or Pets: Yes, 2 boys and 1 dog

What do you and/or a spouse do for a living (If you don’t mind sharing): I'm an Intense Interventions Teacher K - 5 and my husband owns a Hair & Tanning Place

Children’s Name & Fur Babies Names & Ages (if you don’t mind sharing, if you do that is okay): Zekiel just turned 4 and Zaden will be 2 in March

Birthdays &/or Anniversaries or momentous occasions of Family Members (Just in case your Partner would like to send cards): Zekiel - January, Zaden - March, Anniversary - June 8

Anything your Partner should know that is going to happen in the upcoming year (birth, graduation, promotion, launch of new business, marriage, etc…): This June will be our 10th anniversary

What is your Favorite Season: Summer & Fall

Do you like to Read? Who is your Favorite Author or What kind of books do you like: I like Mary Higgins Clark, I would like to read the scrapbook mystery series by Laura Childs but am having trouble finding these books at our local libraries or used book store.

Favorite Disney Character: Winnie the Pooh

Favorite Movie: While You Were Sleeping

Top 10 Favorite Brands: Me & My Big Ideas, Doodlebug, Bella Blvd., 3 Bugs in a Rug, Jolee's, DCWV, American Crafts

Favorite Paper: I like cardstock paper to work with. You can never have too much paper LOL

Favorite Colors: My favorite color is Purple. When I scrapbook I use Blues & Browns, or primary colors.

Do you scrapbook, make cards, or both: Scrapbook

List top 10 Favorite Embellishments: Stickles, Smooch (I only have the gold and silver colors), Smooch Spritz (I only have splash and vanilla shimmer) , Tim Holtz Distress Ink (I have vintage photo & Tea Dye), Decorative or sugar coated brads, Bling, Adhesive perals, Adhesive gems/rhinestones, ribbon, buttons {Also anything with stars. The school I teach at is the South Adams Starfires and this is where my boys will be going too}

What color stickles do you like or use a lot: I'll come back and list a few I'd like to have

What are your current projects that you are working on: I have soo much to do. I haven't done our wedding or any of my boy's baby books. I also have an album of my students.

What are your goals when it comes to scrapbooking next year (Please List All): I'd like to be caught up on my boys. One can dream, right?!

Do you Stamp? If so, what brand of stamps do you like: I don't tend to stamp. It stresses me out as I can't get it even and I like things to be even. Although I would like a simple "To" stamp and a simple "From" stamp to use on gifts. I have also be looking for a round "Thanks" or "Thank You" type stamp to use on circle tags for gifts.

What Cricut cuts would you like (List 10): Mickey, Toy Story, Winnie the Pooh - as these were all past birthday themes for my boys that I still need to scrapbook.

Is there any product you are looking for but can't find: I fell in love with the Christmas Wishes line by Bella Blvd. that my LSS used for a class, but then didn't have any extra to sell. I have also been looking for an extremely old sticker by Me & My Big Ideas. It has their cute clothed stick kids on it in patriotic clothing and says God Bless America

Do you like glitter, what brand: I tend to use stickles instead. Glitter is too messy for me.

Favorite candy: Dark Chocolate or Peeps (and I absolutely love the dark chocolate covered regular flavored peeps that are out at Easter.)

Favorite snack: I tend to snack on chocolate.

List 10 things you would like to find in a paint can: Tear Animals, Crushed Velvet Flock, Already made cards, heart attack distressing tool, Cat's Eye Chalk Ink, Word Book, anything handmade, flowers, Cricut Gel Pens, Cricut Scoring Tip & Blade, anything from the favortie embellishments list

Do you use stickers? If so, what brand of stickers do you prefer: Yes, I prefer cardstock stickers or stickers with dimension. I also LOVE Me & My Big Idea Stickers which are neither the cardstock or have dimension LOL!

Do you own the Baby Bug or the Expression or the Create: I have Pink E, E2, I, Cake, Your Story, Your Story Photo, Yudu, and Yudu CardShop

Wish list of 5 cartridges: Imagine Notebook Doodles; My Quiet Book; Tags, Bags, & More 2; Imagine Black & White - Teresa Collins; New Testament

Do you like chocolate? Dark or Milk Chocolate: Yep, I eat both, but prefer Dark

What is your favorite technique: Inking

What technique what you like to know more about: Tear Animals

Do you have design studio: Yes, Love It! I seldom use my cricut without it

List 10 things that you would like to have created on Design Studio: -

Do you have a Cuttlebug: Yes, I use it mostly for the embossing

List Top 10 Cuttlebug Folders on your wish List: I'll have to see which ones I have.

Is there anything that you don’t like that is related to scrapbooking: I'm not a stamper

Is there anything else you want your Partner to know about you: I like girly things, so with 2 boys that doesn't happen much. Although my scrapbook room is done in pinks and purple. I also enjoy "thinking of the scrapbook page" such as chipboard albums, shadow boxes, canvas, etc. I also enjoy making crafty gifts and using my YuDu or Cricut to make t-shirts, etc.BigGrin

Is there anything non scrapbooking that your Partner should know such as Collections, Hobbies, favorite past time: Since I teach, I have an apple theme kitchen. Since my actual nickname is Winnie, I have my classroom done in Winnie the Pooh

What is your favorite scent: I like fruity scents, not flowery

Is there anything you don’t like in general: -

Wish List: Most everything is covered above except I could always use Vinyl, Heat Transfer Vinyl, Transfer Paper, Emulsion Remover, or etching cream. My vinyl doesn't have to be brand specific.

What Size do you scrapbook most, 6x6, 8x8, or 12x12: Usually 12 x 12, I do some times do certain ocassions in smaller sizes or Alphabet books, couting books, etc

Are you allergic to anything: Some kind of tetanus shot - so that shouldn't matter BigGrin

Do you like to alter items, If so what do you like to alter: Yes

List your Cartridges: Lots of them.

What is your favorite Scrapbook Store that is near you? The nearest store is 30 to 45 minutes away. One direction is the LSS My Scrapbook Paradise. The other direction has JoAnns, Michaels, and Archivers

What is your favorite Scrapbook Website Store (other than Provocraft and Cricut.com, that is everyone's favorite.) I tend to use Joanns.com

Top 5 favorite adhesive: ATG, Glue Dots (which I am about out of all sizes), Pop Dots/Squares

Do you like paper punches: MS around the page punches

Do you have kids or grandchildren you scrap with: Zekiel is just starting to use some of my scrapbook items to make projects for school or gifts.

If you own a Cuddlebug, List your folders: I'll have to see which ones I have

Edited by user Sunday, February 12, 2012 8:56:36 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

itsmecatrina Offline
#381 Posted : Tuesday, February 14, 2012 9:51:46 AM(UTC)
itsmecatrina

Was thanked: 56 time(s) in 52 post(s)
btt
MandyBaker3 Offline
#382 Posted : Tuesday, February 14, 2012 2:38:31 PM(UTC)
MandyBaker3

United States

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 34 post(s)
MB Name: MandyBaker3

First Name: Mandy

Your birthday: 9-14

Do you have any Children or Pets: daughter & son, cat & dog

What do you and/or a spouse do for a living (If you don’t mind sharing): Hubby: IN Army National Guard

Children’s Name & Fur Babies Names & Ages (if you don’t mind sharing, if you do that is okay): Taylor, dd, 13; James, ds, 8; Mystic-cat 13; Daisy-dog 1

Birthdays &/or Anniversaries or momentous occasions of Family Members (Just in case your Partner would like to send cards): Anniv. 9/11; Taylor-3/17; James-10/7; William-8/30

Anything your Partner should know that is going to happen in the upcoming year (birth, graduation, promotion, launch of new business, marriage, etc…): nothing new since we just bought our house this past Nov. 2011

What is your Favorite Holiday: Easter

Do you like to Read? Who is your Favorite Author or What kind of books do you like: Stephanie Meyer, Stephen King

Favorite Disney Character: Bambie

Favorite Movie: The Twilight Saga

Top 10 Favorite Brands: Bazzil, Tim Holtz, Tattered Angels, Copic Sketch Markers, CTMH, DCWV, SU, Core'dinations, Ranger

Favorite Paper: Bazzil, CTMH

Favorite Colors: Blue, Pinks, Reds

List top 10 Favorite Embellishments: Stickles, Glimmer Mist, Pearls, Jems, Flowers, Brads, Twine, Chipboard, Ribbon, Bottlecaps

What color stickles do you like or use a lot: Diamond, Black Diamond but love them all

What are your current projects that you are working on: my kids baby albumns

What are your goals when it comes to scrapbooking next year (Please List All): to finish my kids baby albums

Do you Stamp? If so, what brand of stamps do you like: Yes, CTMH, Hero Arts, Stampin' Up

What Cricut cuts would you like (List 10): None at this time

Is there any product you are looking for but can't find: Nope

Do you like glitter, what brand: No

Favorite candy: anything Hersey but not dark chocolate

Favorite snack: Cheese-It (Regular flavor)

List 10 things you would like to find in a paint can: Stickles, Liquid Pearls, Jems, Chipboard, Ribbon, Copics, snack candy, Glue Dots, Copic AtYou Glitter Pens, Ink pads, Glimmer Mist, surprises

Do you use stickers? If so, what brand of stickers do you prefer: No

Do you own the Baby Bug or the Expression or the Create: Yes

Wish list of 5 cartridges: Sweet Treat Boxes, Big Flower, Creative Holiday Cards, Home Décor Vinyl Wall Art, Holidays through the Year Iron-on

What is your favorite technique: copic coloring, embosing

What technique what you like to know more about: distressing

List 10 things that you would like to have created on Design Studio: name albums, shaped albums, shaped box templates, envelopes, animal shaped cards,

Is there anything that you don’t like that is related to scrapbooking: vintage

Is there anything else you want your Partner to know about you: love to try new things

Is there anything non scrapbooking that your Partner should know such as Collections, Hobbies, favorite past time: enjoy crafting, Jewelry Making, walking, bike riding

What is your favorite scent: Fruity, Floral, Vanilla, Coffee

Wish List: crackle paint, ATG refills permanent, Glue Glider Pro permanent, new copic colors, stickles, Glimer Glaze

What Size do you scrapbook most, 6x6, 8x8, or 12x12: mostly 12x12 but occasionaly 6x6 & 8x8

Are you allergic to anything: nothing but Insect Bites/Stings

Do you like to alter items, If so what do you like to alter: not sure since I haven't tried yet

List your Cartridges:

What is your favorite Scrapbook Store that is near you? don't have a actual scrapbook store near me but do love to shop at Hobby Lobby, JoAnn Fabric's, Michaels

What is your favorite Scrapbook Website Store (other than Provocraft and Cricut.com, that is everyone's favorite.) www.cutterscreek.com

Top 5 favorite adhesive: ATG, Glue Glider Pro, Xron X, glue dots, mini glue dots

Do you like paper punches: yes, love border punches

Colors I DO have:

Glimmer Mist: Coffee Shop, Electric Blue, Black Cherry, Santa Baby, Key Lime Pie, Candy Apple Red, Slate, Yellow Daisy, Sunkissed Peach, Vintage Pink, Pearl, Gold, Lavender Fields, Tiger Lily, Sugar Maple, Jingle Bells, Sun Sisters, Trunk Bay, Dragonfly, Lily Pad, Dazzling Diamonds, Pomegranate, Sapphire, Tattered Rose, Rum Punch, Juneberry Wine, Iridescent Gold, Viva Pink, Silver Sugar, Black Magic, Lemon, Peach Delight

Glimmer Glaze: Paradise Pink, Purple Passion

Edited by user Thursday, February 20, 2014 9:27:24 AM(UTC)  | Reason: updating

osheasmom Offline
#383 Posted : Saturday, February 18, 2012 6:26:55 AM(UTC)
osheasmom

Was thanked: 33 time(s) in 25 post(s)
I cannot find my old one so here is a new updated one.

MB Name: Osheasmom

First Name: Keisha

Your birthday: July 12

Do you have any Children or Pets: child

What do you and/or a spouse do for a living (If you don’t mind sharing): Paraprofessional and a sub

Children’s Name & Fur Babies Names & Ages (if you don’t mind sharing, if you do that is okay): Khalil (boy) 6

Birthdays &/or Anniversaries or momentous occasions of Family Members (Just in case your Partner would like to send cards): nov 29 my son bday

Anything your Partner should know that is going to happen in the upcoming year (birth, graduation, promotion, launch of new business, marriage, etc…): son is finishing kindergarten and going into first

What is your Favorite Season: Spring and summer

Do you like to Read? Who is your Favorite Author or What kind of books do you like: anything good

Favorite Disney Character: Mickey Mouse

Favorite Movie: Armaggedon

Top 10 Favorite Brands: Stickles, ek success, and anything else

Favorite Paper: dcwv

Favorite Colors: blues

Do you scrapbook, make cards, or both: cards

List top 10 Favorite Embellishments: brads, snaps, stickles, flowers, ribbons

What color stickles do you like or use a lot: clear, diamond, anything in that color range

What are your goals when it comes to scrapbooking next year (Please List All): just making cards

Do you Stamp? If so, what brand of stamps do you like: any currently using clear and digi stamps only (downsized)

What Cricut cuts would you like (List 10): anything

Do you like glitter, what brand: not really

Favorite candy: reese cups

Favorite snack: popcorn

List 10 things you would like to find in a paint can: anything

Do you use stickers? If so, what brand of stickers do you prefer: jolees or any 3-d

Do you own the Baby Bug or the Expression or the Create: no

Wish list of 5 cartridges: none

Do you have a bind it all: I have a cinch

What is your favorite technique: love to learn. Do not have a favorite

List 10 things that you would like to have created on Design Studio: none

List Top 10 Cuttlebug Folders on your wish List: any I have none due to downsizing

Is there anything that you don’t like that is related to scrapbooking: eyelets

Is there anything non scrapbooking that your Partner should know such as Collections, Hobbies, favorite past time: love dolphins

What is your favorite scent: vanilla

Is there anything you don’t like in general: no :-)

Wish List:

What Size do you scrapbook most, 6x6, 8x8, or 12x12: 12x12 digi

Are you allergic to anything: no

anything I can glue paper too lol
List your Cartridges:

What is your favorite Scrapbook Store that is near you? joanns superstore

Do you use stencils:

Top 5 favorite adhesive: atg, glue dots,

Do you like paper punches: yes but have none

Do you have kids or grandchildren you scrap with: my son

If you own a Cuddlebug, List your folders: none
PaperCrafterAnonymous Offline
#384 Posted : Sunday, February 19, 2012 8:42:46 AM(UTC)
PaperCrafterAnonymous

United States

Was thanked: 81 time(s) in 55 post(s)
btt
MamaBeady1385 Offline
#385 Posted : Thursday, February 23, 2012 8:28:50 AM(UTC)
MamaBeady1385

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 6 post(s)
MB Name: MamaBeady1385
Name: Andy

Birtday: June 27th

Do you have any Children or Pets: No kids, but I do have a puppy!

What do you and/or a spouse do for a living (If you don’t mind sharing): I am a mortgage processor and I sell candles, my husband is a bartender.

Children’s Name & Fur Babies Names & Ages (if you don’t mind sharing, if you do that is okay): 8 months, Shin (I know it sounds crazy right lol, there's a story behind that name!) He's a boston terrier/american bulldog mix.

Birthdays &/or Anniversaries or momentous occasions of Family Members (Just in case your Partner would like to send cards): Anniversary - October 15th

Anything your Partner should know that is going to happen in the upcoming year (birth, graduation, promotion, launch of new business, marriage, etc…): Nothing that I'm aware of! Maybe we'll be in for a surprise or two!

What is your Favorite Holiday: Halloween or Christmas

Do you like to Read? Who is your Favorite Author or What kind of books do you like: I do, I used to read a TON, I read sappy books, Nicholas Sparks and/or Jodi Picoult....I just don't have as much time anymore as I used to.

Favorite Disney Character: Anyone from Monsters Inc, Belle from Beauty and the Besat, Incrediables, Nemo

Favorite Movie: I'm a pretty big movie buff---I like and watch all genre's!

Top 10 Favorite Brands:

Favorite Paper: Graphic 45, DCWV, My Minds Eye, Pink Paisley

Favorite Colors: Brown, Blue, Green, Navy, Peach

List top 10 Favorite Embellishments:

What color stickles do you like or use a lot: I love them all--I use the pink and purples the most!

What are your current projects that you are working on: Smash book, just trying out this swap stuff, I'm also learning how to cut vinyl.

What are your goals when it comes to scrapbooking next year (Please List All): I'd like to finish my personal scrapbook from my childhood!

Do you Stamp? If so, what brand of stamps do you like:

Do you like glitter, what brand: Stickles or Martha Stewart Loose--I have her whole set!

Favorite snack: Milk Chocolate, Red Vines, Fruit Roll Ups, Almond Joy's

Do you use stickers? If so, what brand of stickers do you prefer: I love stickers! Not a huge fan of the flat backs anymore, but they still do come in handy sometimes!

Do you own the Baby Bug or the Expression or the Create: Baby Bug, hopefully soon I'll be CREATE owner!

Wish list of 5 cartridges:

Do you have a bind it all: I WISH!

Do you like chocolate? Dark or Milk Chocolate: Milk

Favorite candy: Red Vines, Sour Patch Kids, Junior Mints, Twix, Almond Joy

What is your favorite technique: I'm a vintage lover---I distress. I'm starting to get into that whimsy fairytale thing though---I'm loving it!

What technique what you like to know more about: Simple. I don't know how to do SIMPLE.

Do you have design studio: Yes

List 10 things that you would like to have created on Design Studio: n/a

Is there anything that you don’t like that is related to scrapbooking: I hate COPICS...maybe because I can't use them :( I color with my pencils and water colors and they work out better for me...maybe someone one day will show me a technique that works for me with these silly COPICS!

Is there anything else you want your Partner to know about you: I'm super crafty! I like all kinds of craft, I'm obsessed with ribbon, bows, pearls, vintage, and sparkly girly things!

Is there anything non scrapbooking that your Partner should know such as Collections, Hobbies, favorite past time: I'm pretty much a superstar on the XBOX Kinect Volleyball game ;)

What is your favorite scent: I love CLEAN smells, Also love FOOD smells like Cinnamon Bun, Banana Nut Breads, you know the kind that make you super hungry! lol

Wish List:
Tsukineko sponge daubers
Cuttlebug B plates
Melting Pot
Scor Tape (any size)

Distress Inks:

Stains:

Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist:

What Size do you scrapbook most, 6x6, 8x8, or 12x12: 8x8 and 12x12

Do you like to alter items, If so what do you like to alter: anything I can get my hands on!

List your Cartridges:

Do you subscribe to any scrapping magazines: Creating Keepsakes

What is your favorite Scrapbook Store that is near you? Hobby Lobby, unfortunately we don't have any cool places besides JoAnn's or HL around us :(

What is your favorite Scrapbook Website Store (other than Provocraft and Cricut.com, that is everyone's favorite.) Memory Miser, OMC, Scrapbook.com

Do you use stencils: Sometimes...maily lettering ones

Top 5 favorite adhesive: Mod Podge, E6000, Glossy Accents, Mini Glue Sticks

Do you like paper punches: YES--especially the MS ones.

Do you have kids or grandchildren you scrap with: No, my puppy tries to help, although he ends up making bigger messes!

If you own a Cuddlebug, List your folders: I have a ton---the ones I need or want are in my wishlist question.

Edited by user Thursday, February 23, 2012 8:31:17 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

CrafteerMisadventures Offline
#386 Posted : Wednesday, March 07, 2012 3:31:19 PM(UTC)
CrafteerMisadventures

United States

Was thanked: 527 time(s) in 372 post(s)
Btt for updates
Godot's Girl Offline
#387 Posted : Monday, March 12, 2012 11:58:11 AM(UTC)
Godot's Girl

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
United States
Location: Too far from the farm! MQ pg.13, #388; Circle MQ pg. 4, #98

Was thanked: 2477 time(s) in 1543 post(s)
Updated 4/19/14

MB Name: Godot's Girl

First Name: Patricia

Your birthday: March 13th

Do you have any Children or Pets: Yes

What do you and/or a spouse do for a living (If you don’t mind sharing): My husband is a Network Architect. Basically, he creates software, or takes a company's existing software and makes it do what they want it to...my Mother-In-Law just calls him a Computer Geek. I'm a child of God, wife, mother, painter, card maker and substitute teacher.

Children’s Name & Fur Babies Names & Ages (if you don’t mind sharing, if you do that is okay): 3 sons: Gavin - 17, Collin - 15, Ian - 14; 2 cats: White Feet & Lightening;1 turtle: Sam

Birthdays &/or Anniversaries or momentous occasions of Family Members (Just in case your Partner would like to send cards): Husband (Mike)- 9/8, Gavin - 10/2, Collin - 4/30, Ian - 12/3, Anniversary - 8/28

Anything your Partner should know that is going to happen in the upcoming year (birth, graduation, promotion, launch of new business, marriage, etc…): Started my home business selling my cards & paintings.

What is your Favorite Holiday: Jesus' Birthday, & being a true Irish lassie, St. Patrick's Day , and Halloween

What is your Favorite Season: Winter, love the excuse to cuddle with my hubby, then Spring...God is so good to us with all the beautiful flowers

Do you like to Read? Who is your Favorite Author or What kind of books do you like: Yes. I love plays...I have a Bachelor's in Theatre Arts and Drama. Shakespeare, Beckett, Miller, O'Neill, Shepard, Ibsen, I could go on & on!

Favorite Disney Character: I know this is awful, but I really do not have one. Does Rapunzel count? I love long hair...

Favorite Movie: To Kill a Mockingbird, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, Breakfast at Tiffany's, The Long, Hot Summer, anything Charlie Chaplin; newer...Oh Brother, Where Art Thou, Second Hand Lions, Snatch

Top 10 Favorite Brands: I use whatever is available.

Favorite Paper: Same as above. I really like Recollections paper. It cuts really well in my machine. I don't have any, but I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Graphic 45. I do have K & Company, and love their floral and butterfly designs, and DCWV. I also like Stampin' Up, but it is so expensive.

Favorite Colors: Can't you guess? I love Blue, then Spring Green, Lavender, really all of them...again, God is good!

Do you scrapbook, make cards, or both: Just started scrapbooking. I make cards and paint, sew, quilt, knit...

List top 10 Favorite Embellishments: Glitter glue, gems, pearls, glitter, paint, butterflies, esp. handmade ones, flowers, esp. handmade ones, ribbon, lacy trims, and trims with beads.

What color stickles do you like or use a lot: I use the Studio G glitter glue. I use the Diamond color the most.

What are your current projects that you are working on: For my Mother-In-Law...a Scrabble board with the names of her and Father-In-Law, the children, grandchildren, important places, and descriptive words spelled out as though a game is in progress...need Scrabble tiles! Beginning to scrapbook, so have many, many years for which to make pages. Making cards for an upcoming bazaar. Also making a quilt for my oldest son's graduation present.

What are your goals when it comes to scrapbooking next year (Please List All): To start Laugh .

Do you Stamp? If so, what brand of stamps do you like: Yes, on both my cards and paintings. I use whatever I can find. I do have some Creative Memories stamps that I really like. Also have Fiskars, Stampendous, Peachy Keen, some wooden stamps, and some Michael's $1 bin stamps. Would like to try Stampin Up, The Pink Stamper, and Our Daily Bread Designs.

What Cricut cuts would you like (List 10): Wouldn't know where to begin...I like crosses, butterflies, roosters, keys and locks, and flowers for a start..

Is there any product you are looking for but can't find: No.

Do you like glitter, what brand: Yes. I use whatever is available.

Favorite candy: Reese's Cups, especially the egg shaped ones.

Favorite snack: Chocolate covered pretzels & barbeque potato chips

List 10 things you would like to find in a paint can: The 1st anniversary ring my husband gave me and I lost after 17 years! But, if we are talking crafty stuff, then: Butterfly embellishments, Martha Stewart punch around the page punches, Easter 2010 cart, Xyron refills, different size circle punches, religious themed embellishments, Christmas Noel Solutions cartridge, Paper Trimmings Circle Cart, different size scallop punches, and Scrabble tiles. Actually, and entire can full of used Scrabble tiles would be awesome!

Do you use stickers? If so, what brand of stickers do you prefer: No.

Do you own the Baby Bug or the Expression or the Create: Explore

Wish list of 5 cartridges: )Carousel Lite, County Fair, Easter 2010, Christmas Noel Solutions, and Edge to Edge

Do you have a bind it all: No.

Do you like chocolate? Dark or Milk Chocolate: Is that a trick question? Love it! Dark chocolate and, occasionally, white.

What is your favorite technique: I like to paint and sew and emboss on my cards. Still learning about other techniques.

What technique what you like to know more about: Using embossing powder and flocking.

Do you have design studio: No.

List 10 things that you would like to have created on Design Studio: N/A

Do you have a Cuttlebug: I used to do my embossing with the Xyron Creatopia. Unfortunately, the embossing attachment cracked in half one day while I was using it. Since I participate in the Monthly Embossing RAK, I posted on there about what had happened. Two wonderful Cricut Angels came to my rescue. I received a Sizzix Texture Boutique and a Sizzix Big Shot as gifts from them. My sister-in-law then purchased a CuttleBug as a gift for me. I am truly blessed. Do I need 3 embossing machines? Normally, I would say, "Of course not!" However, I do teach free monthly card classes to the children at my church. With the 3 machines, I can now let them do their own embossing, instead of me doing it in advance. What a wonderful blessing!

List Top 10 Cuttlebug Folders on your wish List: Friend Words, Kassie's Brocade, Owl Flourish, Perfect Paisley, Skeleton Keys, Anna Griffin Christmas Folders, Victoria, and You. And, anything with butterflies or crosses?.

Is there anything that you don’t like that is related to scrapbooking: The cost Laugh .

Is there anything else you want your Partner to know about you: I am a Christian. I'm a country girl. My husband and sons and I are all Black Belts in Tae Kwon Do. We take the class together. I am a painter. I find it hard to justify taking the time to craft, and have always ONLY crafted if I could interest my sons in doing it along with me. In the past few years, I have come to realize that I need to be creative to feed my soul. I need to make the time for myself...it is still a learning process though. LOL! I should also tell you that I suffer from a long term, life threatening illness that often leaves me bed ridden and unable to do anything. This has of course put a huge strain on my family emotionally, physically, monetarily, and any other way you can think of. I am blessed with a loving husband and 3 amazing, loving sons who do not blame me or become angry with me for my illness. Friends and other family have written me off, but they have not. And, I am still here, by God's Grace, and fight this condition with His help every step of the way.

Is there anything non scrapbooking that your Partner should know such as Collections, Hobbies, favorite past time: I guess I answered this a bit above. I love to paint. I play the clarinet. I have taught myself sign language and am learning more. I like sports, kind of a tom boy, but like to feel pretty, too. I collect crosses and Nativity scenes. I also collect roosters (my kitchen is red and yellow, and most of the roosters are corralled there!) I love all types of music and enjoy gardening. I have done all the landscaping at our house myself. I love black and white photography and am an amateur photographer. I love looking for old photos at estate sales, auctions, and flea markets. Sometimes I alter them with color in paintings and to use on cards and other projects, and sometimes I leave them as is.

What is your favorite scent: Bergamot, lavender, rose...I can't pick just one...my husband loves it when I wear white gardenia.

Is there anything you don’t like in general: Lies...and not being able to just get over something and move on. I do not like it when people do not follow through with their commitments without a valid reason. As far as crafting, I am not very fond of flat stickers or neon colors, and I do not like most of the 80's style-wise!

Wish List: Anything! My own room to craft in! Any of the above mentioned embossing folders. Big wish is the Explore or any of the cartridges I listed above that I want. I also would like embossing powders and inks.

What Size do you scrapbook most, 6x6, 8x8, or 12x12: Just beginning to scrapbook, and have been using 12x12 and 8 1/2 X 11.

Are you allergic to anything: Cigarette smoke, tree pollen, lilac bushes.

Do you like to alter items, If so what do you like to alter: Yes...jewelry, clothing, pictures, picture frames, old hard shell Samsonite suitcases, old wooden kitchen utensils and items (like cutting boards, spoons, rolling pins, etc.), and furniture.

List your Cartridges:
3 Birds on Parade
50 States
9 Months Lite
A Frightful Affair
A Quilted Christmas
Accent Essentials
All Sports
Animal Antics Circle
Art Deco
Art Nouveau
Autumn Celebrations
B is for Boy Lite
Baby Shower Events
Baby Steps
Beep Beep Lite
Be Young Creative Memories
Birthday Bash
Blackletter Solutions
Block Party Lite
Bloom Lite
Bridal Shower Events
Bump in the Night Lite
Celebrate With Flourish Lite
Chalkboard Fonts
Charmed Circle
Chess Set (Digital)
Children Around the World Lite
Chore Chart Lite
Christmas Village Seasonal
Cindy Loo
Country Carnival Imagine
Country Life
Create A Critter
Create A Critter 2
Create A Friend
Creative Cards Projects
Cricut American Alphabet, Preloaded on E2 AE
Cricut Decals, Preloaded on E2 AE
Cricut Essentials, Preloaded on E2 AE
Cricut Everyday Circle
Cricut Sampler
Cupcake Lite
December 25th Teresa Collins Seasonal
Designer's Calendar
Destinations
Dinosaur Tracks
Divine Wedding Creative Memories
Doodlecharms
Dr.'s Checkup
Dude Lite
Everyday Paper Dolls
Everyday Paper Dolls - Teen Scene
Everyday Pop Up Cards
Fast Food Lite
Father's Day Seasonal
Florals Embellished
Folk Art Festival
Forever Young
Formal Occasion
Four Legged Friends Lite
French Manor Circle
Freshly Picked
From My Kitchen
Garden Soup
George and Basic Shapes
Giant Flowers Projects
Gingerbread Seasonal
Give a Hoot
Going Places
Graphically Speaking
Groovy Times
Gypsy Font
Gypsy Wanderings
Handy Man Lite
Hannah Montana Disney
Happy Graduation Lite
Happy Hauntings
Heritage
Hoot 'n' Holler Lite
Inspired Heart Lite
Joys of the Season
Jubilee
Just a Note, Preloaded on E2 AE
Just Because Cards
Karate Digital
Kate's ABC's
Learning Curve
Locker Talk
Love You a Latte Lite
Lovely Floral Lite
Meow Lite
Merry and Bright
Mini Monsters
Nate's ABC's
New Testament
Nifty Fifties
Noah's ABC Animals
Nursery Rhymes
Old West Digital
Ornamental Iron 1 Digital
Ornamental Iron 2
Out of Character Circle
Outdoor Man
Paisley
Paper Dolls Dress Up
Pet Shop Lite
Picturesque
Pirates and Mermaids Lite
Plantin SchoolBook
Pooh Font Set Disney
Pop-up Neighborhood Circle
Preserves
Quarter Note
Recess Lite
Robot Party Projects and Events
Robotz
Rock Princess
Savory Lite
Sentimentals
Simply Charmed
Slumber Party Lite
Small Talk Frames and Tags
Songbird
Sophie Circle
Sophisticated Teresa Collins
Space Party Events
Sports Mania
Spring Holiday Cards Seasonal
Stand and Salute
Stork's Delivery Creative Memories
Straight From the Nest
Stretch Your Imagination
Suburbia
Summer Celebrations
Summer in Paris Seasonal
Sweater Weather Lite
Sweet Shop Lite
Sweet Tooth Boxes Projects and Events
Sweet Treats
Sweethearts
Tags, Bags, Boxes and More Digital
Tags, Bags, Boxes and More 2
Team Spirit
Teddy Bear Parade Lite
Thanksgiving Seasonal
This and That Creative Memories
Tinker Bell and Friends Disney
Tiny Treasures Creative Memories
Tis the Season Creative Memories
Total Sports Creative Memories
Trick or Treat Lite
Varsity Letter Lite
Victorian Romance
Wall Decor and More
Wild Card
Wild Card 2
Wildlife Lite
Winter Frolic
Winter Woodland
Winter Wonderland
Wrap it Up
YeeHaw Lite

Do you subscribe to any scrapping magazines: No.

What is your favorite Scrapbook Store that is near you? I go wherever the best deal is. I have Wal-Mart, Michael's, Jo-Anne's, Hobby Lobby, Big Lots, a few Dollar Store types, and some independents, all with in 5- 20 minutes of home.

What is your favorite Scrapbook Website Store (other than Provocraft and Cricut.com, that is everyone's favorite.) Hallmark Scrapbook, CricutMachine, Chomas Creations

Do you use stencils: Not often. I will sometimes use them when painting, though usually as something to alter. Not a fan.

Top 5 favorite adhesive: Zig 2 Way, Xyron, Scotch, E6000, hot glue, and I make my own glue dots from Aileen's Tack It Over and Over.

Do you like paper punches: Yes!

Do you have kids or grandchildren you scrap with: Yes, my guys will sometimes join me with my card making, though they are way more in to the painting I do. I am trying to get my niece's more involved, though we do not get to spend much time together. I do teach a monthly card making class at our church for children 5 to 18. I do it on a Saturday over a 6 1/2 hour period, broken up into 3 age groups. Each class is 2 hours, though the children can leave whenever they are done making the cards they want to make. We do a card based on whatever holiday is happening that month, plus birthday, thank you, or whatever is needed. I choose a Bible verse and teach a mini-lesson on that verse at the start of the class, which is then included on our cards. That way the kids are learning God's Word, and having a great time. I also feel like I am teaching the children to be generous to others, and to use their manners, like with the Thank You cards. The classes are becoming very popular, particularly since I donate everything and there is no charge to the kids. I try to use the best supplies I can, not just printer paper or construction paper, so the kids feel like they have a special creation. I bring in all the embellishments I can. Some of the parents have brought in a few things, which has certainly helped me out. These kids are just completely fascinated by my Cricut, and they have the most amazing ideas on how to use the die cuts it produces!!! Even though I come to each class with a design, each card is unique, because each child does something just a little different. This has been such a special blessing to me, and my sons have started helping me get everything ready for the classes, and even help at them, so it is something we can do together.

If you own a Cuddlebug, List your folders: I do not have a CuttleBug, but do have some folders. I use the Xyron Creatopia. I have the following folders:

CuttleBug:
Animal Print Set
Argyle
Baby Shower
Baby's Breath
Bandana
Birds and Swirls
Bit of Paisley
Blossom Dance (Anna Griffin)
Brocade (Anna Griffin)
Butterfly, 12"
Caged Bird, 12"
Cane-back Chair
Chicken Wire
Christmas Set: Candies, Penquins
Country Life Set
Create A Critter Set: Hoot Hoot, Giraffe, Tweet
Cross My Heart
D'Vine Swirls
Damask Decor
Diamond Plate
Diamonds in the Rough
Entomology
Fleur de Lis
Floral Fantasy
Flower Folk
Foulard (Anna Griffin)
Friend
Gear Box 12" Border
Halloween Borders
Happy Birthday
Happy Pumpkins
Haunted House
He Loves Me
Honeycomb
Houndstooth
Juli's Garden
Keyboard
Love is in the Air
Matelasse (Anna Griffin)
Measure by Measure Border Set: Numbers
Midnight Hauntings Set
Mini: Floral Hearts
Modern Wallpaper
Monsters
Moroccan Screen
Mountain Meadow, 3D
Mr. Maverick
Musical Flourish
Nifty Fifties Set: Bowling
Once Upon a Princess Set
Orchestra
Paper Lace 2
Picnic
Pirouette (Anna Griffin)
Poppy (Anna Griffin)
Preserves Set
Pumpkin Harvest
Retro Kitchen Set
Robotz
Rock Princess
Rosa (Anna Griffin)
Smitten
Snowflakes
Spider
Spider Stew
Spider Stew Border
Spots and Dots
Stars
Stylized Flowers
Summer Set
Swiss Dots
Thanks Words
Three Kings
Timeless Set
Tiny Bubbles
Village
Wild Flower Gate
Winter Trees
Wood Grain
Word Companion Set: Shakespeare's Plays, Sports Words

Sizzix:
Air Mail, Tim Holtz
Alpine Flowers
Alpine Pattern
Alpine Yule
Artful Muse Set
Awesome Blossoms
Beaded Ribbons
Bird Cages #2
Birds and Flowers
Birds On Branches #2
Botanicals
Bottle Caps, Tim Holtz
Butterflies (Embosslit)
Buttons (Embosslit)
Cattails
Circles, Leaves, and Diamonds
Clocks
Clockworks
Clusters
Compass, Tim Holtz
Corners, Ornate #2
Daisy Blast
Diamond Plate
Dots
Eiffel Tower, Tim Holtz
Flower Lattice
Flower Rings
Flower Vine
Flowers, Scattered
Flowers Set #2
French Script, Tim Holtz
From Our Home To Yours
Garden Set
Gifts Set
Gingerbread Men
Holly Swirls
Iron Gate #2
Leaves
Measuring Tape
Moguls
My Christmas Wish
Ornaments
Paisley Palooza
Peace Poinsettia Set
Peacocks
Phrases, Merry Christmas #2
Playing Games Set, Tim Holtz
Poker Face Set, Tim Holtz
Postcard, Tim Holtz
Pumpkin Patch
Retro Cirque Set
Riveted Metal
Rulers, Tim Holtz
Santa Baby Set
Santa Lucia
Sewing
Sheet Music
Sheet Music, Tim Holtz
Snowflakes, Tim Holtz
Snowman, Tim Holtz
Starry Night
Starry Night, Tim Holtz
Steam Punk, Tim Holtz
Sugar
Thankful background and Borders Set, Tim Holtz
Thin Ice
Twizzle

The Paper Studio:
Bricks
Butterflies
Christmas Trees
Croc Texture
Gears
Geo Flowers
Holly
Mesh Texture
Music Notes
Peace Signs
Poinsettias
Poteeka Birds
Script
Snowflakes
Spiderweb
Tickets
Vintage Keys
Wood Grain

Darice:
Animal Tracks
Basket Weave
Birthday Candles
Boot Tracks
Butterflies in Corner 1
Butterflies in Corner 2
Butterflies 12" Border
Buttons Background
Camping Collage
Cloudy Sky
Crackle
Cross with Words
Easter Egg Background
Film Strip, 12"
Graduation Hats Background
Heart
Leafy Tree
Puzzle Pattern
Snowflake
Snowflake Swirl
Spring Tulips
St. Pat's Shamrocks
Stage with Curtains
Stars Asst.
Steam Punk
Swirl Background

Stampin' Up:
Houndstooth
Petals A Plenty
Vine Street

I also have the following Fiskars Texture Plates:
Feathers
Filigree
Grass
Ocean
Rain Drops
Scales
Snowflakes
Vines

Whew, that took forever, but sure was fun!!! GG

Edited by user Saturday, April 19, 2014 7:12:25 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Additions and subtractions

Beanie Offline
#388 Posted : Thursday, March 15, 2012 10:35:54 PM(UTC)
Beanie

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
United States

Was thanked: 46 time(s) in 40 post(s)
MB Name: Beanie

First Name: Debbie-

Your birthday: June 19th

Do you have any Children or Pets: Yes to both

What do you and/or a spouse do for a living (If you don’t mind sharing): Richard (my better half) and I are both retired - not by choice

Children’s Name & Fur Babies Names & Ages (if you don’t mind sharing, if you do that is okay): Son: Billy (34), Soon To Be Daughter In-law: Melyssa (34), Granddaughter: Eve (11), Granddaughter: Audrey (12), Son: Jamieson (30), Daughter In-law: Farah (35), Granddaughter: LuLu (1 month), Dog: Beanie (2)

Birthdays &/or Anniversaries or momentous occasions of Family Members (Just in case your Partner would like to send cards): Billys B-day: Nov. 8th, Melyssas B-day: Oct. 21st, Eves B-day: Nov. 26th, Audreys B-day: July 14th, Jamiesons B-day: May 17th, Farahs B-day: Nov. 5th, LuLus B-day: July 27th, Richards B-day: Jan 12th, Beanies B-day: Jan. 10th

Anything your Partner should know that is going to happen in the upcoming year (birth, graduation, promotion, launch of new business, marriage, etc…): Billy and Melyssa will be getting married this summer (2012) date to be announced. Jamieson and Farah are expecting a baby girl due around July 29, 2012 (LuLu was born on July 27,2012).

What is your Favorite Holiday: Halloween

Do you like to Read? Who is your Favorite Author or What kind of books do you like: Reading a book and I do not get along. When I can't sleep I threaten myself with reading and it instantly puts me to sleep. lol

Favorite Movie: Thelma and Louise

Top 10 Favorite Brands: 1)Provo Craft 2) Graphic 45 3) 7 - Gypsys 4) Prima 5) Spellbinders 6) Cheery Lynn Designs 7)Core'dinations 8) Ranger (Tim Holtz) 9) Sizzix 10)

Favorite Paper: Graphic 45

Favorite Colors: All shades of Green

Do you scrapbook, make cards, or both: Cards

What color stickles do you like or use a lot: Crystal and Greens also color that goes with the project I'm working on at the time.

What are your current projects that you are working on: Trying to get ahead on cards so that I have some ready to go instead of rushing when I need one. I also have a bracelet I'm working on for a friends B-day that is made up of watch faces and bling. Also chunky charms (I have really grown to love them).

What are your goals when it comes to scrapbooking next year (Please List All): With a brand new grand baby I'd like to get something started for her.

Do you Stamp? If so, what brand of stamps do you like: Yes. I like Cats Life Press, Invoke Art, Stampotique (Daniel Torrente, Jill Penney, Amy Wilson & Janet Klein just to mention a few wonderful designers that they carry) and the list goes on. I prefer to use Angel stamps incase I want to sell something I make (I always give credit to the stamp designers stamps that I use - that is just a common courtesy).

What Cricut cuts would you like (List 10): I have over 200 cartridges but of course there are always new ones I think need. Giant Flowers and Art Deco are new ones that have caught my eye.

Do you like glitter, what brand: I like super fine glitter. I do like Martha Stewart glitter.

Favorite candy: Hershey Drops (Milk Chocolate), Jolly Ranchers (Mixed Fruit)

Favorite snack: Potato Chips (Salty & Greasy), Cheetos (Crunchy) and Diet Cherry Coke.

Do you use stickers? If so, what brand of stickers do you prefer: Anna Griffin (3-D) and just got Sentiments printed on Vellum (with adhesive).

Do you own the Baby Bug or the Expression or the Create: 1- Expression, 1 - E2 and 2 - Imagines.

Wish list of 5 cartridges: 1) Giant Flowers, 2) TBBM-2, 3) Art Deco

Do you have a bind it all: Yes - Blue

What is your favorite technique: Embossing with and without a heat gun.

What technique what you like to know more about: Encaustic Wax

Do you have design studio: Yes, I got it when it first came out and have never used it.

Is there anything else you want your Partner to know about you: I like things with wings (ex: Dragons, Fairies, Butterflies, Dragonflies etc.)

What is your favorite scent: Red Door

Is there anything you don’t like in general: Mean People

Wish List:

What Size do you scrapbook most, 6x6, 8x8, or 12x12: I'm not a scrapbooker but I do enjoy making Mini Albums.

Are you allergic to anything: I'm not sure but right now the pollen in the air is bothering me.

Do you like to alter items, If so what do you like to alter: Altoid Tins

List your Cartridges: There are about 200 of them, too many to list.

Do you subscribe to any scrapping magazines: Cards, Cricut and Cricut Cards

What is your favorite Scrapbook Store that is near you? The Hen House (Where Chicks Of A Feather Craft Together)

What is your favorite Scrapbook Website Store (other than Provocraft and Cricut.com, that is everyone's favorite.) I do like Scrapyland.com, Spellbinder Papercrafts.com

Top 5 favorite adhesive: Xyron, Glue Dots, Redline

Do you like paper punches: Yes

Do you have kids or grandchildren you scrap with: I have grandchildren but they live in Wisconsin and I live in New Mexico. Unfortunately to far away to play with. That makes me very sad.

Edited by user Tuesday, August 21, 2012 1:04:47 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Updated: August 21,2012

CrafteerMisadventures Offline
#389 Posted : Thursday, March 29, 2012 5:42:10 AM(UTC)
CrafteerMisadventures

United States

Was thanked: 527 time(s) in 372 post(s)
BumpFlapper
Aden's_Nana Offline
#390 Posted : Monday, April 09, 2012 5:10:06 PM(UTC)
Aden's_Nana

Was thanked: 233 time(s) in 203 post(s)
bumping