Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

J.A.Buchholz Offline
#1 Posted : Sunday, December 04, 2011 4:52:53 PM(UTC)
J.A.Buchholz

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Love
I love the little Mini.
I have an Expression and have used it with the Craft Room. Everything worked perfectly and was very easy to get it all going.

After ordering the Mini at the HSN launch, I was so excited to get it. I have TONS of 8.5x11 paper and wanted to use it up - oh, I could have put it on the 12x12 pads, but it's easier to use the 12x12 papers on those mats. The Mini came several days ago, but was busy and couldn't use it until today. There are lots of posts about people not being able to get it to cut, but follow the directions (particularly applying pressure to the mat after loading) and it will perform perfectly.

The ability to digitally download cartridges is wonderful! I have been searching for some discontinued carts, and am soooo happy to be able to download them online! It was something I suggested to Provo Craft a while ago (as I'm sure lots of others did). Yay!

Thank you, Provo Craft, for another terrific product. You have my undying loyalty and I recommend all your products to everyone I know!
 1 user thanked J.A.Buchholz for this useful post.
CricketCMV on 12/4/2011(UTC)