Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

DoodleBug2 Offline
#1 Posted : Tuesday, November 29, 2011 10:08:34 AM(UTC)
DoodleBug2

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 119 time(s) in 113 post(s)
What digis's did you get with your $25 certificate from HSN? I got my mini yesterday and got it up and running this morning. Thanks to all the help from Mercy and this Board I didn't have any problems (maybe shouldn't talk too soon LOL). I downloaded the Cricut Basics and 3D Ornaments and have cut from the Ornaments with no problems.

I thought I read somewhere that the digi's and cartridges that you load to CCR would show up in the list in a different color (mine don't)- Does anyone know about this?
Mercy Offline
#2 Posted : Tuesday, November 29, 2011 7:31:05 PM(UTC)
Mercy

Was thanked: 2082 time(s) in 1202 post(s)
Originally Posted by: DoodleBug2 Go to Quoted Post
What digis's did you get with your $25 certificate from HSN? I got my mini yesterday and got it up and running this morning. Thanks to all the help from Mercy and this Board I didn't have any problems (maybe shouldn't talk too soon LOL). I downloaded the Cricut Basics and 3D Ornaments and have cut from the Ornaments with no problems.

I thought I read somewhere that the digi's and cartridges that you load to CCR would show up in the list in a different color (mine don't)- Does anyone know about this?

You're welcome! After you press CUT, is the linked cart in green?

Glad that all went well with your update. Smile

DoodleBug2 Offline
#3 Posted : Wednesday, November 30, 2011 10:18:03 AM(UTC)
DoodleBug2

I haven't linked any carts to CCR, I have just downloaded the Cricut Basics digi and the 3D Ornaments digi - and the color in the list is the same for those as all the other digis listeds (I hope this makes sense.
Thank you Mercy.
Mercy Offline
#4 Posted : Wednesday, November 30, 2011 12:00:50 PM(UTC)
Mercy

Originally Posted by: DoodleBug2 Go to Quoted Post
I haven't linked any carts to CCR, I have just downloaded the Cricut Basics digi and the 3D Ornaments digi - and the color in the list is the same for those as all the other digis listeds (I hope this makes sense.
Thank you Mercy.

You're welcome! When you buy a digital entitlement, that is the same as linking the cart to your account so it should follow the same procedure as if you linked a physical cart. Are you able to cut wit the digital entitlements?
ShirlGirl Offline
#5 Posted : Wednesday, November 30, 2011 3:36:08 PM(UTC)
ShirlGirl

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 5 post(s)
I bought the 3D Bows, Thanksgiving Table Decor and Pinwheels. I hope they add more images soon and I wish they'd add individual images at a more affordable cost instead of a grouping. $9.99 seems a little expensive to me but I love the machine.
Mercy Offline
#6 Posted : Wednesday, November 30, 2011 5:14:33 PM(UTC)
Mercy

Originally Posted by: ShirlGirl Go to Quoted Post
I bought the 3D Bows, Thanksgiving Table Decor and Pinwheels. I hope they add more images soon and I wish they'd add individual images at a more affordable cost instead of a grouping. $9.99 seems a little expensive to me but I love the machine.

PC is aware of the members concern of wanting to buy individual images.Smile
DoodleBug2 Offline
#7 Posted : Thursday, December 01, 2011 6:24:34 AM(UTC)
DoodleBug2

Originally Posted by: mercy Go to Quoted Post
You're welcome! When you buy a digital entitlement, that is the same as linking the cart to your account so it should follow the same procedure as if you linked a physical cart. Are you able to cut wit the digital entitlements?

Yes, I can cut with the two digi's that I have; and I can cut with a G linked cartridge that I just plug into the mini. At this time, I don't think I will link any new carts to CCR. Maybe will link G-linked carts when that process is available.
jazzylady Offline
#8 Posted : Friday, December 02, 2011 9:44:27 PM(UTC)
jazzylady

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I bought the Pinwheels and New Orleans Party. I live in Louisiana and had to have the Mardi Gras themed things for all the pictures I take during that time. It's a shame there aren't more because I have several whole albums dedicated to Mardi Gras not to mention the pages in regular albums. C'est la vie.

I love the machine but the mat is horrible!!!