Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

shae from Aus Offline
#1 Posted : Thursday, November 03, 2011 12:20:51 AM(UTC)
shae from Aus

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Hi all

This update has fixed the problem with updating the Expression machine to firmware version 2.43 which will allow you to link all your cartridges. i
tryed update last night with build 92 wouldnt update machine stayed on v 2.34 error message.now all good thanks PC
GypsyBoricua Offline
#2 Posted : Thursday, November 03, 2011 8:08:30 AM(UTC)
GypsyBoricua

Was thanked: 693 time(s) in 360 post(s)
Is this a new build from 92? Does it do anything for the Imagine?
Chiquetta Offline
#3 Posted : Thursday, November 03, 2011 9:27:18 AM(UTC)
Chiquetta

Was thanked: 29 time(s) in 25 post(s)
Mallory's note said it didn't I think. But I was able to do a sample print and cut last night after I installed the update. I haven't been able to print and cut since July which I think was build 59 or 60. However I wasnt' able to link my carts. I wasn't going to was going to wait for the link up with the Gypsy but since I was doing a test print I decided to try. My I just hung up. I know I waited for over 5 mintues while it said it was linking. I ended up turning off manually and then turned back on to print. I took off of work yesterday and didn't see the update until late. I wish we could receive an email when a new build is release. I normally check everyday but then again I get fustrated when I dont' see any new news. I just hope I can truly print and cut and continue to after other updates.

Chiquetta
GypsyBoricua Offline
#4 Posted : Thursday, November 03, 2011 11:54:44 AM(UTC)
GypsyBoricua

Was thanked: 693 time(s) in 360 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Chiquetta Go to Quoted Post
Mallory's note said it didn't I think. But I was able to do a sample print and cut last night after I installed the update. I haven't been able to print and cut since July which I think was build 59 or 60. However I wasnt' able to link my carts. I wasn't going to was going to wait for the link up with the Gypsy but since I was doing a test print I decided to try. My I just hung up. I know I waited for over 5 mintues while it said it was linking. I ended up turning off manually and then turned back on to print. I took off of work yesterday and didn't see the update until late. I wish we could receive an email when a new build is release. I normally check everyday but then again I get fustrated when I dont' see any new news. I just hope I can truly print and cut and continue to after other updates.

Chiquetta

Thanks for answering. I don't plan on linking my carts. Question, did you do your I update through CCR or Cricut Sync. I am terrified of updating my I, and haven't done so for a couple of months now. Mine is out of warranty and though I have asked PC if I update and it renders my I inoperable will they repair/replace it, but they won't stand behind their update (shows you what they think of it). They just say the update is good, but won't answer my question if they will repair/replace it. I am beginning to regret trusting PC.

Anyhow, maybe the update in CCR is better than the Cricut Sync. I don't know, I guess I'm just looking for advice.