Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

JessicaKinsel Offline
#1 Posted : Wednesday, November 02, 2011 4:38:29 PM(UTC)
JessicaKinsel

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 9 post(s)
Angry I don't understand why this was even released, even as a beta. It won't cut an entire page. It's getting ridiculous. I have been trying to cut in sections and even then it starts and then stops without finishing. It is getting really old. I would like to be able to start working on projects for Christmas, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen. I would think this would be a major thing to have working before it was released. And I feel sorry for all the problems people with Imagines are having. I realize I can still use my machine, but not being able to use CCR to design things permits me from doing a lot of projects. I don't know if it's because CCR is free that they just don't care or what. I would be willing to pay for it if it worked right. I really don't want to have to call customer service every time something is wrong and yet I rarely get answers on here either. I'm just upset that I have a brand new machine and really can't even use it. I was working on a project for my daughter tonight and now I can't complete it. It should have taken maybe ten minutes to get everything cut. Now I don't know what I'm going to do.Angry

Jessica
mallorym Offline
#2 Posted : Thursday, November 03, 2011 10:17:19 AM(UTC)
mallorym

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered, Cricut Community Moderator
United States

Was thanked: 338 time(s) in 120 post(s)
Originally Posted by: JessicaKinsel Go to Quoted Post
Angry I don't understand why this was even released, even as a beta. It won't cut an entire page. It's getting ridiculous. I have been trying to cut in sections and even then it starts and then stops without finishing. It is getting really old. I would like to be able to start working on projects for Christmas, but it doesn't look like that's going to happen. I would think this would be a major thing to have working before it was released. And I feel sorry for all the problems people with Imagines are having. I realize I can still use my machine, but not being able to use CCR to design things permits me from doing a lot of projects. I don't know if it's because CCR is free that they just don't care or what. I would be willing to pay for it if it worked right. I really don't want to have to call customer service every time something is wrong and yet I rarely get answers on here either. I'm just upset that I have a brand new machine and really can't even use it. I was working on a project for my daughter tonight and now I can't complete it. It should have taken maybe ten minutes to get everything cut. Now I don't know what I'm going to do.Angry

Jessica

Would you mind exporting your project file where it does not cut everything and attach it to your post? You will need to export your project from Craft Room as a Cricut Project. You can then save the file on your computer and attach it to your post.

Mallory
Provo Craft

Edited by user Thursday, November 10, 2011 4:13:39 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified