Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

SUSIEWELCH1 Offline
#1 Posted : Tuesday, November 01, 2011 9:56:42 PM(UTC)
SUSIEWELCH1

Groups: Registered

I cannot get my Imagine to sync for update. I keep getting "Debug Error"???? Also, since it won't update, it won't cut with the Craft Room?!! HELP
Khrista Offline
#2 Posted : Tuesday, November 01, 2011 10:27:50 PM(UTC)
Khrista

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
United States

Was thanked: 2490 time(s) in 1389 post(s)
Originally Posted by: SUSIEWELCH1 Go to Quoted Post
I cannot get my Imagine to sync for update. I keep getting "Debug Error"???? Also, since it won't update, it won't cut with the Craft Room?!! HELP

It won't sync with cricut sync or it won't connect with CCR? Many Imagines are not cutting with CCR unfortunately, so that may not be an issue with your Imagine but a common known CCR issue.

Let me know if it's cricutsync it's not connecting to.
HTH
:)Khrista
sunnieday Offline
#3 Posted : Wednesday, November 02, 2011 1:07:06 PM(UTC)
sunnieday

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 326 time(s) in 219 post(s)
be glad.Mine was working fine until I did the update..now it wont work.
SUSIEWELCH1 Offline
#4 Posted : Thursday, November 03, 2011 6:32:09 PM(UTC)
SUSIEWELCH1

Groups: Registered

No,it is the sync. I called Cricut and they said I needed to update to the latest version and maybe it would help. I finally loaded what I needed on my laptop and it connected fine with sync, updated the first update. Went to the second, it downloaded but will not upload to Imagine. I left it sitting for over 2 hours...no luck. Tried starting over, the same thing. So, I decided to put a cartridge in and just finish a project I'd been working on....Your machine will need an update before this cart. will work HELP, I wonder if I should just restore it to the way it was?? It ask tat question in the troubleshooting> Thanks for any help
mallorym Offline
#5 Posted : Thursday, November 03, 2011 7:43:58 PM(UTC)
mallorym

Groups: Circle Member, Registered, Cricut Community Moderator
United States

Was thanked: 338 time(s) in 120 post(s)
No,it is the sync. I called Cricut and they said I needed to update to the latest version and maybe it would help. I finally loaded what I needed on my laptop and it connected fine with sync, updated the first update. Went to the second, it downloaded but will not upload to Imagine. I left it sitting for over 2 hours...no luck. Tried starting over, the same thing. So, I decided to put a cartridge in and just finish a project I'd been working on....Your machine will need an update before this cart. will work HELP, I wonder if I should just restore it to the way it was?? It ask tat question in the troubleshooting> Thanks for any help

You could try doing a format and restore using the troubleshooter in Cricut Sync. I've spoken to a few users who had difficulty getting the update from Cricut Sync(similar problems to what you describe), but the format and restore did the trick.

Mallory
Provo Craft
Khrista Offline
#6 Posted : Thursday, November 03, 2011 7:51:33 PM(UTC)
Khrista

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
United States

Was thanked: 2490 time(s) in 1389 post(s)

I'd do a system restore. I had to do one on this last update as CricutSync wouldn't recognize it had taken the update and I was tired of downloading over and over :) I did the restore and it's working just peachy keen. It does take a while though. Chris put up instructions on how to do it in the Imagine forum.
http://community.provocr...ESTORE-INSTRUCTIONS.aspx

I think mine took 30-40 minutes and I'm on high speed internet. Good time to get some crafting done though :) (unless you have to move your machine to do it)

:)Khrista