Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

DeanneGutierrez Offline
#1 Posted : Tuesday, October 18, 2011 11:12:33 AM(UTC)
DeanneGutierrez

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 88 time(s) in 50 post(s)
If I am working on a project in CCR and I have the program open for any time more than 1/2 hour or so, the next time I go back to CCR to that project it won't open! I now have at least 4 pojects that I can't open! HELP!!!!

Deanne
CricketCMV Offline
#2 Posted : Tuesday, October 18, 2011 2:20:44 PM(UTC)
CricketCMV

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 7566 time(s) in 4432 post(s)
Originally Posted by: DeanneGutierrez Go to Quoted Post
If I am working on a project in CCR and I have the program open for any time more than 1/2 hour or so, the next time I go back to CCR to that project it won't open! I now have at least 4 pojects that I can't open! HELP!!!!

Deanne

I have never had that happen. I've been in CCR for more than a half hour a number of times.

Are you clicking on your project and then going to the bottom of your listed projects and clicking on the open button at the bottom? I'm sure you are, but sometimes, we can't leave any stones unturned!

Char
DeanneGutierrez Offline
#3 Posted : Tuesday, October 18, 2011 2:24:33 PM(UTC)
DeanneGutierrez

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 88 time(s) in 50 post(s)
Yes, that is the same way that I try to open them. I have 4 projects that I cannot open and one of them is a complete Baby Shower uggghhh! I can open all of my other files and the only similarities to the ones that I cannot open are the ones that I had CCR open for a long period of time.

Originally Posted by: CricketCMV Go to Quoted Post
I have never had that happen. I've been in CCR for more than a half hour a number of times.

Are you clicking on your project and then going to the bottom of your listed projects and clicking on the open button at the bottom? I'm sure you are, but sometimes, we can't leave any stones unturned!

Char

CricketCMV Offline
#4 Posted : Tuesday, October 18, 2011 3:42:16 PM(UTC)
CricketCMV

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 7566 time(s) in 4432 post(s)
Originally Posted by: DeanneGutierrez Go to Quoted Post
Yes, that is the same way that I try to open them. I have 4 projects that I cannot open and one of them is a complete Baby Shower uggghhh! I can open all of my other files and the only similarities to the ones that I cannot open are the ones that I had CCR open for a long period of time.

If you can, I would call 1-877-7CRICUT and ask for tech support for CCR. Maybe they have a way to unlock something in those files for you. I would be a little frustrated that I'm working on something and four of my files won't open. And, ask why those files won't open and the fact you were in them for a while. That shouldn't be happening. I have my CCR open much longer than that when I'm creating new cards. I think that happened to me early on, too; I have kind of forgotten the specifics.

Char