Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

CricketCMV Online
#1 Posted : Thursday, June 23, 2011 10:16:25 AM(UTC)
CricketCMV

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 7584 time(s) in 4440 post(s)
I called because I thought maybe they need a call from us since things have gone downhill drastically from Memorial Day weekend to now, with Build 50, Drivers installation and the SYNCS. At least they have for me. I know I'm not the only person out here, but I'm not hearing that anyone is able to do much more than I can.

Here's what Jessica, in Tech Support for CCR told me:

We are very aware of all the problems and the glitches that were caused from the newer updates. They are working on them and realize the BETA TESTERS are waiting for the fixes.

I didn't quote her because I'm not sure those are the exact words, but I certainly understood what she was saying. She was very nice and just said they are aware and are working toward resolution of the problems we have shared with them on FEEDBACK.

WOULDN'T IT BE NICE and much less stressful if PC could just do a simple A.M. explanation in the mornings that they are aware and working on our FEEDBACK problems? I so wish they would do that. It would makes our lives so much more easier. It would only take them a few minutes each morning (for one person to do for us).

Char

Edited by user Thursday, June 23, 2011 10:17:04 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user thanked CricketCMV for this useful post.
WindedHare on 6/23/2011(UTC)
KathyRoscoe Offline
#2 Posted : Thursday, June 23, 2011 1:00:23 PM(UTC)
KathyRoscoe

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 313 time(s) in 248 post(s)
Char,

I actually saw an improvement with build 50. I can cut with my Imagine when I have layered, grouped and/or welded images. I could only print before build 50.

The new glitch seems to be that blade depth or pressure is messed up now and I don't get a cut deep enough to go all the way through the paper. However, my Imagine cuts fine with the same settings when I AM NOT USING CRAFT ROOM. That is very odd, but progress seems to have been made with cutting.

Hide Contour is glitchy now and so is the bring forward/backward feature.

Sending files to the Imagine seems faster and that is a blessing.

But, the weekend is coming up and Craft Room usually goes down! No one at PC seems to beavailable on weekends to keep us crafting. Since I work, weekends are my best opportunities to craft and it drives me batty not to be able to use craft room when it is convenient for me.

All in all, things seem to be moving forward, slowly but surely. I am keeping my fingers crossed.
 1 user thanked KathyRoscoe for this useful post.
CricketCMV on 6/23/2011(UTC)
CricketCMV Online
#3 Posted : Thursday, June 23, 2011 3:34:11 PM(UTC)
CricketCMV

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 7584 time(s) in 4440 post(s)
While it's nice others are moving forward, some of us who were already forward have moved backward with the new updates. (I'm very happy for those of you who are moving forward now, though).

It seems like when there is an UPDATE, it would be an UPDATE for everyone, not disastrous for what's already there. Those of us who could CUT with the Expression are no longer able to do so. At least, I can't.

Can anyone out there CUT with their Expression after Build 50, installing driers and doing the Expression SYNC?

Not me.

Char