Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

Chiquetta Offline
#1 Posted : Thursday, June 16, 2011 4:05:20 PM(UTC)
Chiquetta

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 29 time(s) in 25 post(s)

Hello everyone,

I been checking and checking my inbox for my special invite to CCR. I decided I was going to call and demand my invite. Then when I called I changed my demand to may I have access to CCR. The very nice lady said that it isn't live yet and that they are still beta testing. Two issues were resovled today or yesterday. She wouldn't tell me what it was and she wouldn't give a live date. She said there are no more new beta testers. But it should be up soon. Glare She also said that it will not roll out groups at a time. Everyone will have access at the same time. Sooo I guess I'm still waiting.Angry At least I dont' feel left out so much. But still not happy about still having to wait. I asked the lady if one to two weeks or a month or so but she wouldn't say. Only that if she had a dollar everytime someone asked her that she would be rich.

Chiquetta

Not good news but news!
 2 users thanked Chiquetta for this useful post.
lovethatbug on 6/17/2011(UTC), CricketCMV on 6/17/2011(UTC)
Smoochie Grandma Offline
#2 Posted : Thursday, June 16, 2011 4:35:36 PM(UTC)
Smoochie Grandma

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
United States

Was thanked: 3200 time(s) in 1356 post(s)
Thanks honey! I do have access to the CCR. I was in the first group of testers. I am still waiting to see some more updates to the program. Yesterday, I spent awhile designing a card for Father's day. I cut the first page but could not get the 2nd or 3rd page (or layers) to cut. I wasted a couple of pieces of paper trying to figure out what I was doing wrong and finally decided that the program was not capable to do it. Today, I redesigned it in DS and it came out really cute. Wish I had started there! LOL I am glad for your post and it will help me to play the waiting game...I will just use my old trusty E for now...or just design one page at a time! LOL TFS...God bless, Smoochie