Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

jeancorzine Offline
#1 Posted : Sunday, June 05, 2011 9:08:38 AM(UTC)
jeancorzine

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
My DH is getting me a cricut for my birthday. I have been wanting one for a while. what one do you all recommend? I scrap book right now. I am teacher aide in a high school so I could use it in my job as well. I do want to do some of the vinyl as well. I am looking at the expression but came here and seen the limited edition. just curious which would be better for a newbie.

Thanks
Jean

disayshi Offline
#2 Posted : Sunday, June 05, 2011 9:39:35 AM(UTC)
disayshi

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Jean, I got my Cricut E2 Saturday played around with it all day learning all the features. I LOVE it, love it, love it. I also have the personal cricut and I love it to. I had both cricuts going this morning making a Father's Day Card for my DH. It's just what you want, I scrapbook too.
I have had no trouble with my E2, works fine. Some on here had trouble with theirs but I have had no trouble with mine at all. I also digital scrapbook and I love doing that too.
nightmare/fan Offline
#3 Posted : Sunday, June 05, 2011 9:42:17 AM(UTC)
nightmare/fan

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
United States

Was thanked: 265 time(s) in 138 post(s)
In my opinion the Expression is a great to begin. It cuts items larger than the original or the Create. I love my Expression! Some people are loving the newest machine the E2 which will eventually have wireless capabilities to use with your computer. I am not very computer savvy so I am fine with my Expression for now and the E2 at this time is quite a bit more money than the Expression. Whichever one you do chose I am sure you will love it and this message board always some very helpful information is you have any questions or problems.
jeancorzine Offline
#4 Posted : Sunday, June 05, 2011 4:19:56 PM(UTC)
jeancorzine

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 2 post(s)
well I decided on the e2 since I am computer savey and the hubby was willing to spend the extra money lol :). Now for the wait for it to be shipped and get here. I am super excited. BigGrin