Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

AcquanettaJack1 Offline
#1 Posted : Saturday, June 04, 2011 12:16:02 AM(UTC)
AcquanettaJack1

Groups: Registered

I'm trying to update my CricutExpression ....... after trying to update my gypsy for a couple of years. I don't have Cricut Imagine. However, the Cricut Imagine ended up getting updated on my Gypsy. Is this what's supposed to happen?
In addition to this, for some reason, when trying to update my Cricut from my Gypsy, I keep getting a message on my gypsy stating that I have no communication between the Gypsy and Cricut machine (even though the cord is connected).
H-E-L-P !!!
Mercy Offline
#2 Posted : Saturday, June 04, 2011 1:13:40 AM(UTC)
Mercy

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 2082 time(s) in 1202 post(s)
Originally Posted by: AcquanettaJack1 Go to Quoted Post
I'm trying to update my CricutExpression ....... after trying to update my gypsy for a couple of years. I don't have Cricut Imagine. However, the Cricut Imagine ended up getting updated on my Gypsy. Is this what's supposed to happen?
In addition to this, for some reason, when trying to update my Cricut from my Gypsy, I keep getting a message on my gypsy stating that I have no communication between the Gypsy and Cricut machine (even though the cord is connected).
H-E-L-P !!!

When you updated, you probably did not notice but you had an option to install just the g updates or the Gypsy Imagine update. It does not hurt the g and you can leave it. If you do not want it, then you will have to reformat your g wiping off everything off your g in which that is not recommended.

Click the below link and go to section 4 for instructions on updating your cricut. Regardless of the option you choose, make sure the g is connected to an electrical outlet prior to updating, cutting and linking.

http://www.cricut.com/me...eboard/tm.aspx?m=5553391