Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

Jen32 Offline
#1 Posted : Saturday, May 28, 2011 6:55:39 PM(UTC)
Jen32

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 15 time(s) in 10 post(s)

I can't believe how long it's been since I have been on the Cricut website!! I used to be here ALL the time! The picture below is a can I made for one of the last swaps I was in here on the Cricut site; almost TWO years ago!!! I had so much fun being in swaps, especially the cans and recipe swaps... but then I was burned a few times. I will admit though with life being crazy, I ended up backing out on a couple myself. Because, as everyone knows, life gets busy.I guess that's how I eventually stopped visiting the site. Anyway, tonight I was online looking for "monkey" ideas to make with the New Arrival cart for a baby gift and.... HOLY COW!!! Was I ever surprised!!! The message boards sure look different! I was very sad to see all of my posts and progress made GONE!!! I am back to ZERO!! Sigh.... I was going to just log back off but instead I thought maybe someone would be willing to fill me in on the new, updated website and message boards. How does it work? I tried looking at the "Getting Started" but didn't see any clear details on how older users start over.... why was all of our progress erased? Like my subject line says PLEASE FORGIVE ME if I am posting this in the wrong area or if it has been asked before. And thanks to anyone who is willing to help an oldie but now newbie start over!! Smile
Jen32 attached the following image(s):
elmo can.JPG
Larkspur Offline
#2 Posted : Saturday, May 28, 2011 7:30:06 PM(UTC)
Larkspur

United States

Was thanked: 2428 time(s) in 1698 post(s)
Just start posting your creations/questions like before.. Comment on those you like... We ALL "had to start over", but what does it REALLY matter?? Smile .. By the way, I like your can. You should post in CRAFTS.

Edited by user Saturday, May 28, 2011 7:32:03 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Alaskacricut Offline
#3 Posted : Sunday, May 29, 2011 6:14:25 PM(UTC)
Alaskacricut

Was thanked: 348 time(s) in 223 post(s)
Hi welcome back! Your decorated can is beautiful! Starting your post count over was tough, I was bummed at first to, but it is ok! The new mb is really nice! This new mb is pretty much like the old one was as far as using it and leaving comments. On this board, if you look at a thread you will notice members blog address's are no longer shown, if they have a blog there is a blog button at the end of their post or a website. You can still PM people to. You can also use the thank button for something someone wrote in a thread. Other than those few things, it is pretty much the same! Welcome back, Kathy
 1 user thanked Alaskacricut for this useful post.
Jen32 on 6/4/2011(UTC)