Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

BunnieScraps Offline
#1 Posted : Friday, April 29, 2011 3:01:23 PM(UTC)
BunnieScraps

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I just checked my email & then the HSN site. Got mail saying my E2 was sent today 04.29. Got a UPS tracking # & so far it's in New Jersey. It is supposed to be delivered on Mon 05.02. (UPS doesn't deliver here in RI on Sat) Someone mentioned that some people may cancel their order & why would they do that? Well, I'm guilty, but here's why. I was so super excited to get a new E2 & found that it was available on HSN on 04.25, so I ordered it. Then when the midnight launch came on on 04.26 (Tues) they had it w/an extra flex pay payment (using an HSN card)making it 6 pymts instead of 5 so I cancelled my 1st one (still had that option avail on their site)& re-ordered it (also adding the 3 yr protection plus plan). This is truly gonna be a heck of a long weekend! Just hoping I don't run into any of the probs that others are having with sync-ing & stuff!
Also, was wondering, maybe if a rep from PC would have ANY idea (or hint maybe?!?) Will the E2 have the kind of updates in the future, like Gypsy has, that sometimes you get free carts loaded on to the 4 that it comes with? THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!!
Laura
MarleneO Offline
#2 Posted : Friday, April 29, 2011 9:12:32 PM(UTC)
MarleneO

United States

Was thanked: 102 time(s) in 80 post(s)
Tell UPS just leave it here in NJ - that's where I am and anxiously awaiting mine!
BunnieScraps Offline
#3 Posted : Saturday, April 30, 2011 9:09:33 AM(UTC)
BunnieScraps

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Hi Marlene!
I "almost" want to say I would!! But I'm so super excited (probably as much as you are!) I can hardly wait 'till Monday, let alone any longer! Would have gotten it today, I think, if it went FedEx, they deliver here on Sat. I checked, again & again (LOL) & it's already in Warwick, RI, where our stuff comes from. So, am I "off the hook?" I hope so, I wouldn't want to deny someone their toy!hahaha HOPE yours gets there soon! (IT WILL!) Just hope this UPS man doesn't come to me last...as usual - 'cause then I'll be up ALL night! HAPPY CRAFTING!!!
Regards from R.I.,
Laura