Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

Esthrmend Offline
#1 Posted : Tuesday, April 05, 2011 6:48:14 PM(UTC)
Esthrmend

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 89 time(s) in 75 post(s)

I would like to be able to cut a tag and print on it. How can I do this. The tag is from tags bags and more and the Print that I want is from the summer in paris. I want to cut the tag and print the effiel tower on it. How can I accomplish this. any help woudl be really appriciated.

<a href=http://www.yahoodetector.name/ >yahoo detector</a>, <a href=http://www.youtubetomp3.name/ >youtube to mp3</a>
CricketCMV Offline
#2 Posted : Tuesday, April 05, 2011 7:11:53 PM(UTC)
CricketCMV

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 7566 time(s) in 4432 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Esthrmend Go to Quoted Post
I would like to be able to cut a tag and print on it. How can I do this. The tag is from tags bags and more and the Print that I want is from the summer in paris. I want to cut the tag and print the effiel tower on it. How can I accomplish this. any help woudl be really appriciated.

Esthrmend - Are you a Beta Tester? If you are and you have downloaded the CCR software and have the CUT software and have downloaded it, I can try to give you an idea what to do. Let us know, first, if you are in CCR and have the CUT button. ALSO, what machine are you using?

Then, we will know how to try to help.

Char

<a href=http://www.yahoodetector.name/ >yahoo detector</a>, <a href=http://www.youtubetomp3.name/ >youtube to mp3</a>

Edited by user Tuesday, April 05, 2011 7:12:33 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Esthrmend Offline
#3 Posted : Wednesday, April 06, 2011 7:33:03 AM(UTC)
Esthrmend

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 89 time(s) in 75 post(s)
I have both the imagine and the eXPRESSION. I am a Beta tester. Thank you so much for your help1!!
CricketCMV Offline
#4 Posted : Wednesday, April 06, 2011 11:27:28 AM(UTC)
CricketCMV

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 7566 time(s) in 4432 post(s)
Okay; I'm going out to CCR. I'll be back in a little while. I want to see if what I think will help you will help you! LOL! - Char

I'm back and I'll try to do this in steps. Forgive me if you are very adept at most of this; in case anyone else is interested in trying this who is not that adept, perhaps it will help someone else.

1. Place your tag on the mat. Get it to the size you want to cut it out.
2. Place the Eifel Tower inside the tag and size it where you want it and the placement you want it.
3. To type out what you want the text to be: Go to the left side and click on FONTS. At the top you will see a bar that says "Add new text box". Click on it; it will appear on the mat. Type in the phrase and/or the text you want. Of course, you will need to have a font cart and select the type of font you want (if there are different types of font on that cart).
4. Once you have the text the way you want it, re-size it down (using the bottom right circle on the box around your text--this will retain the text the way it is. If you want to lengthen or shorten, use the upper center/right center arrows to get the letters in the whole word to retain their proportion to each other. IF YOU WANT TO WORK WITH EACH LETTER SEPARATELY, get your box around the word and go up to the top and click UNGROUP. When you click the box around the text off (by clicking anywhere out on the open space in the tag or out in the mat), you can then click on each individual letter. If you want to weld them, after you work with them individually, you will need to move them over into each other.
5. CCR SAVES automatically every three minutes, I think. BUT, when you are finished be sure to hit SAVE.

I'm not one to know how to say all of this much shorter; wish I was better at that.

Does this help at all?

If you have other questions, or something is not working so well for what you want here, please come back and ask again. Someone else may be here to help, may be able to give a better version and/or clear up something I didn't tell exactly right or plain.

Char

Edited by user Wednesday, April 06, 2011 11:47:54 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified